It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alyshas Anti love and anti valentines day thread...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
this was crying out to me

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
You forgot the best anti love song

Will always go through my mind till i die, lol

If kurt stayed away from that woman, he would be still alive today, why waste your life like that?
edit on 2/5/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

If kurt stayed away from that woman, he would be still alive today, why waste your life like that?

nice addiction andy thanks man...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Last Valentine's Day, my fiance and I both came down with a terrible fever and respiratory illness. It was so awful that we considered calling 911, and took us more than a month to get over. We've decided that from now on, we'll "anti-celebrate" V-Day.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I dunno, Anti-Love, well try this on for size, Marianne Faithfull - Why'd Ya Do What Ya Did;

or maybe this one by Puddle of Mudd, She F*ckin Hates Me;

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

I don't really care about Valentines day.

I have a wonderful beauty who makes every day filled with love. I see the sun rise on my soul in her eyes. I want to see my final sunset in her eyes.

I am incredibly lucky. The world tears me down, and an angel builds me back up, time and again.

I hope you can find what I did, bumbling fool I am.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

good for you most of us are not that lucky

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

good for you most of us are not that lucky

Though i am the opposite i count myself lucky to not be in his position.

Perception, eh.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This just wont' do
No kinda anti Valentine posts around here, pals

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by inchworm
This just wont' do
No kinda anti Valentine posts around here, pals

but my dear mr worm !

it will do .. cuz i said so

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

She is indeed poison, but I don't think she can be entirely blamed. My brother spent a few hours with him at a Hole gig once. Said he was an exceptionally sensitive, funny, intelligent and gentle man, but clearly very, very, very messed up and deeply troubled. Really frightened of being alone or by himself rather.

I think she sped the process along, but I'm not sure he would have made it this far had he chosen another path. Not that I am in any way defending her. Really not!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

you know he could have if he wanted to... a person does make choices in life. Everyone always blames her but who do you know would kill themselves over this woman? ...so why would kurt cobain? I think he had serious issues that weren't necessarily having anything to do with her and I think he was a #. Seriously. I think the drugs that he did made him bipolar into a sometimes depressed/sometimes megalomanical #. Either he was murdered or he CHOSE to leave his daughter, friends and family behind and I'm not saying that wasn't hard or that's what makes him a # but to know that, all you really have to do is watch old videos of him being an "out-there" pretentious #. The things he put into his body did not help him to be a level headed person. Clearly.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

I can understand what you mean about him being really sensitive.

Another problem he had probably is he was attracted to her aggressive nature, thats the problem in passive males. That woman was very wild, and aggressive and it was probably alot of the attraction for him. You know there was plenty of rumours about her before he died. He was also too passive for her, and she just used him to get herself off the floor. Them types of females always seem to want aggressive males really, not someone sensitive.

Remember all the times kurt wore womans clothes. One thing for definate he was not a masculine male.

What that man needed if he wanted a female was something steady, not going to live so much on her emotions.

Those sorts of females she is, do not understand males are sensitive too. They just think all males have parts and they are all the same, which they are not.

But like i said so many times he should of stayed alone, he would of been better off, than females using him as some sort of ego booster, because he was famous.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
for all we know courtney love and her loopy perspective of the world might have even stalled his suicide. She married him and gave him a daughter. She didn't make him do any of that. If it's directly her fault, then it would have to be murder. I guess that is what is being said here then... because really, how much can you really let courtney love effect you though your own will?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

You see he was very sensitive, and she was a very strong willed female. So who knows what effects that has on them two, and why he picked her, over many others he must of had a choice over.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
heroine can give people the impression that the abuser is sensitive. Apparantly I have noticed some things that are completely escaping some. He was a performer who would get up on stage and do all sorts of crazy things while drunk and high and to sit here and feel sorry for his "sensitivity"... i don't buy any of that. I have known plenty of seemingly sensitive guys who will turn like the flip of a switch into a complete and total asshead. I think he was very talented and had the potential to be a great person but he made choices in life which got him completely lost in a world of stardom that he took a very bizarre approach to. Who did it? HE did. This subtle shy sensitive stuff is a facade that he clearly liked to play on. He was all over both sides of that field... it is so obvious in everything he did as a musician.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

What in your world there is no such thing as a sensitive male, lol.

What are most priests and buddhist monks?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
you know he could have if he wanted to... a person does make choices in life. Everyone always blames her but who do you know would kill themselves over this woman? ...so why would kurt cobain? I think he had serious issues that weren't necessarily having anything to do with her and I think he was a #. Seriously. I think the drugs that he did made him bipolar into a sometimes depressed/sometimes megalomanical #. Either he was murdered or he CHOSE to leave his daughter, friends and family behind and I'm not saying that wasn't hard or that's what makes him a # but to know that, all you really have to do is watch old videos of him being an "out-there" pretentious #. The things he put into his body did not help him to be a level headed person. Clearly.

I locked myself in my room for three days when River Pheonix OD'd. Cried my heart out, it was so...unexpected. As is often the case, with the benefit of retrospect, you see a car crash waiting to happen, but at the time, there is a veneer over the angsts and demons that creates that verite of artistic expression. The money-making machines, keep the skeletons in the closet for the time when they only have a corpse to profit from, because they know from experience that that time will come, and they make sure they buy that person lock stock and barrel for that eventuality.

Everyone got their pound of his flesh before he was worn down. There are always, in these cases, people on the sidelines encouraging behaviour from those that they know lack the judgement to always be trusted with such decisions and situations. That is sometimes what genius is about. And too often, these people are chewed up and spit up and used up and #ed over even after they're dead. There are a lot of human to human parasites in this world.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You see he was very sensitive, and she was a very strong willed female. So who knows what effects that has on them two, and why he picked her, over many others he must of had a choice over.

I don't think you have noticed a lot of things about cobain. He was way more headstrong than you are willing to admit. He was used to having many obsessed fans screaming over him and you think he simply just let this woman make a pet out of him just because she acts crazy at other times. Cobain was a self centered, pretentious camera whore that would get in a bad mood when he was getting a whole bunch of attention by being a drama king. that's what happens when the attention whore doesn't get the attention they are used to for five minutes. He was unstable, not a victim... except for how he victimized himself.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join