It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[FULL] Line of UFOs (OR 1 Massive Ship!) Behind ISS - February 3, 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by exdog5
Wow...not entirely stunned to hear that however

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

lol, Thanks Zorgon, I had a feeling you would go dig that up!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The video looks incredibly fake.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
The video looks incredibly fake.

and just which video are you referring too? All that have been posted here are originally from NASA Live Feeds.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
omg honestly... not EVERYTHING is a reflection, all i haveto say is to people who keep referring to the video as a 'Reflection"

BE MORE OPEN MINDED!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Not sure what the object is but if it is a UFO, they are probably looking at the ISS and wondering what idiot designed and built it! That confabulation is the most horrific piece of architecture I've ever had the misfortune of laying my eyes on. Seriously, it looks like it was designed by a 2 year old with a pencil and a blindfold on. An embarrassment to humanity. I hope the US doesn't have their fingerprints on that abortion.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Let me debunk this for you guys!

It's easily spotted actually, if you pay attention.

1, Are we actually seeing the entire ISS?

No! What we are seeing is Dextre, the robot arm attached to ISS doing some awesome maintenance work:

3, Hey wait, what are those lines ABOVE the full line of dots? (they are more visible in the video and if you have a really bright screen).

4, Hmm, I recognize those lines when I see them entirely, what could it be you may ask? Well ladies and gentlemen, it's the solar panels:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sambell

Fail.

I dont think solar panels have an invisblity switch

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
reply to post by Sambell

Fail.

I dont think solar panels have an invisblity switch

I don't know the solar panels are pretty thin. If you are looking towards its edge instead of face on. I can kind of make out an array. I am still looking though.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sambell

Been there done that
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

They're not invisible, they are in the shadow but the edges are reflecting sunlight.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sorry, missed that, but thats good then

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
This is another example of what I call the "Fairy Lights" phenomenon. Also called "Sylph" or "Orbs". There are several possibilities, but all of them are to do with TRANS-DIMENSIONALITY technology, which at this time of writing, we terrestrials do not have in our possession. The "Fairy Lights" could be natural in origin, similar to ghosts, or they could be artificial in origin as in UFO craft. Both are wanting to be as invisible as possible, but that is apparantly impossible, since there will always be such "Fairy Lights" to give away their position, if you know what to look for and look hard and long enough. Most people are just too lazy. Also even when some one points out that there are some strange lights, nevertheless people just ignor any data that does not fit into their preconceptions about the fundamental nature of reality.

A while ago I found these "Fairy Lights" near to the ISS. My pictures were either ignored or passed off as fake.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2cc05d31398.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afc4524f43fe.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03c7fa9521f2.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec66450ee475.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c480e29929e4.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc33e52e3342.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11fb632eec3b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44c1ff062043.jpg[/atsimg]

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 5/2/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
This is another example of what I call the "Fairy Lights" phenomenon. Also called "Sylph" or "Orbs". There are several possibilities, but all of them are to do with TRANS-DIMENSIONALITY technology, which at this time of writing, we terrestrials do not have in our possession. The "Fairy Lights" could be natural in origin, similar to ghosts, or they could be artificial in origin as in UFO craft. Both are wanting to be as invisible as possible, but that is apparantly impossible, since there will always be such "Fairy Lights" to give away their position, if you know what to look for and look hard and long enough. Most people are just too lazy. Also even when some one points out that there are some strange lights, nevertheless people just ignor any data that does not fit into their preconceptions about the fundamental nature of reality.

A while ago I found these "Fairy Lights" near to the ISS. My pictures were either ignored or passed off as fake.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 5/2/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

Wow! Quite a big leap, from unidentified lights to THEY MUST BE TRANS-DIMENSIONALITY GHOST TECH. How did you come to that conclusion?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I watch the live from ISS very often and the "lights" are a reflection.I see them almost everytime they show footage from the outside.
Sorry,no UFO there.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by onehuman

What is this following the space station? Are these single crafts or could it be one huge and I mean huge craft.

Obviously they are reflections. As the ISS orbits, the angle of the Sun is constantly changing, hence the items being reflected seem to "fade in".

It is rather easy to see, since they never alter their relative position....until the camera tilts "down" at about 4:45 or so. Then, the positions slowly drift, relative to the portion of the ISS equipment in the foreground. Again, the reflective angle has changed, due to camera reposition AND station orbital motion and path.

but what is it reflecting that's that straight and even spacing of reflections... too uniform. this is one of the more convincing things i've seen from ISS... although there are quite a few impressive pictures

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gam3pr0

It's the solar panels reflecting sunlight/ISS lights. Thats why its so uniform.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsofast
it's a reflection, if you look at about 2:15 and happens again at least one more time, you can see how one of the lights goes in front of the station, it's just a little bit, but enough to tell me it's just a reflection. i wish it wasn't. lol. but let's face it..

It does not go in front of the station, what your seeing is the light going in front of the double image. Look carefully there is a reddish double image around the ISS all over.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
It is and it will stay a REFLECTION as many people already posted, case closed.

edit on 5-2-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Sorry to spoil your party but this is nothing.... i do see a reflection, thats about it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join