It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Zionists Don't Want You To Know Ritualistic Animal Sacrifices (Warning Very Graphic Video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
IS IT KOSHER?

Is it Kosher?

One question often asked by people who are considering observing the laws of kashrus is, "Why does kosher meat have to cost so much?" We will attempt to answer this valid question by looking at the process of "shechita," Jewish ritual slaughter.

Ritual slaughter of animals differs in many ways from common techniques of slaughter. In ritual slaughter, we find caution and detail in every act. In this rabbinically supervised slaughter, the animal is killed with a knife. In this act we emphasize Jewish respect for the dignity of life. Great care is taken to use a knife that has been properly sharpened. The blade must be flawless, without a nick, and perfectly smooth, thus assuring that the kill will be quick, clean and painless to the animal.

This entire process begins with the shochet (ritual slaughterer) inspecting the knife for possible flaws and nicks. He does this by running the edge of his fingernail and finger up and down the blade. The slightest nick means that the knife must be resharpened. After this, he recites a short Bracha before beginning the actual Shechita.
This knife (chalaf) is usually about 6 inches long for chickens and 18 inches long for larger animals. The knife has no point at the end of it, and is of equal width from top to bottom. These precautions are necessary in order to guarantee that the neck of the animal will not be torn. The shochet must cut through the trachea and esophagus to the jugular vein very quickly and in a clean fashion. He must not kill the animal by stabbing it.

I don’t see how the “satanic ritual” portrayed on the OP film is much different than the Kosher meat processing required for meat eaten by some Jewish people.

Personally, as a farmer who processes my own chickens and fowl I think this method is pretty cruel but that is a personal opinion only. Some of my nieghbors use the "kosher" method without knowing what it really is.

Quick and immediate stunning followed by quick and thorough bleeding is the way to go IMO.

I call a butcher for anything that is not fowl and he comes out to the farm.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

if you have to preface your remarks with, "I don't hate all (insert group here), just this section of said group"

you are, in a sense, doing what you say you are not

take the opening post in this ludicrous thread. had he said "this is wrong, they're killing an animal as part of a sacrifice and that is barbaric" there'd be no issue but, instead, he added hatred towards a group of people based on a small sect within that group.

why would anyone do this, other than to instill hatred

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Drinking pure blood out the cup is the practise of the babylonian kabalan satanists.

I think it's somwhere written in the satanic talmud about drinking the human blood in a simillar manner.

I guess this is what was being practised in the solomon temple until the israelites got crushed.

Atleast we know where all those 'missing' Palestinian teenagers end up.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Can someone please explain to me the Secret Socities aspect of this thread? I am not seeing the relation.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Can you provide a reference for the satanic talmud/ Is there and ISBN number? I tried amazon and got zilch. Is this another "notorious fraud"? this is just made up anti semitic garbage!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The relation is that a small sub-sect of Jews, which the original poster tried to portray as being a secret society, killed a goat as sacrifice during passover (as described in the rituals of the old testament).

Therefore I believe the OP was trying to point out the existance of this sub-sect of super devil jews, but then he got a lot of support from people who appear to agree that indeed all the jews are barbarian devils (who may or may not eat children).

To the guy above this post

The "Satanic Talmud" is the Babylonian Talmud, here is the Amazon link you wanted www.amazon.com... it is admittedly a bit racist in parts but I would suggest the whole thing needs to be taken in context.
edit on 2-2-2011 by maskfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

Thanks for sharing that. It was beautiful and I'm glad to know that people still recognize the source of their own lives and pay their respects in a time-honored tradition.
That goat was well cared for (he was fat!) and was raised just for this purpose.
This has been done for thousands of years, I see no reason to get upset about it.
Is this so different from that Thanksgiving turkey on your table every year?

Had this been a wild animal I would have a different view but goats being domesticated animals are treated somewhat differently from wild animals.
Some of you might have a wild desire to flame me - go right ahead.
Rather than judging people by my own standards I try to learn by observing them and respecting their cultures and traditions.
Sacrifices such as this show reverence for not only a higher power but to nature as well.
It recognizes that life comes from death, or rather the taking of life to sustain our own.
This is to offer the very best of what you have in appreciation of that idea.
How is that so wrong?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Fair enough animals are killed everyday for people to eat,i have accepted this even tho i dont agree with it.
But killing an animal for some kind of ritual/hunting for fun ect is fubar,and the way that particular goat was killed is f***** up.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gom3z
reply to post by apodictic

yeaaaaaaah that was pretty #ed up...

It's only "Disgusting" Because you are Too Close Minded To Realize the Rituals of another Culture.

Just sit back and stay safe in your all perfect world.

What about cultures with ritual of molestation and rape. Is that justified and acceptable because it's somebodies 'culture'. There's plenty of cultures where girls are married to grown men at the age of 8. Are we closed minded for not accepting these?

That's such a pathetic defense, and I hate when people wheel it out. In MY culture, that's disgusting. Are you too 'Close Minded' to respect our beliefs and views?

Go live with Peruvian goat herders if you don't like it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

It's only "Disgusting" Because you are Too Close Minded To Realize the Rituals of another Culture.

What about cultures with ritual of molestation and rape. Is that justified and acceptable because it's somebodies 'culture'. There's plenty of cultures where girls are married to grown men at the age of 8. Are we closed minded for not accepting these?

That's such a pathetic defense, and I hate when people wheel it out. In MY culture, that's disgusting. Are you too 'Close Minded' to respect our beliefs and views?

Go live with Peruvian goat herders if you don't like it.

your right , in my culture Spain, it is tradition to stab bulls slowly to death and rip the heads of chickens while riding on horseback ! Do i defend it Hell no ! its barbaric why cant people just take up knitting or stamp collecting ?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

it's ok to molest children (ask the pope). it's ok to rape and murder as well.

so long as you are not jewish.

that is the basis of what everyone seems to be saying because not one person has considered that the hindu faith, which slaughters hundreds of thousands of animals a year, and, in some cases, a human child, should be deemd barbaric or evil. only the joooooos the evil evil jooooooos.

this thread is enlightening. it shows the single cell mindset of society.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

all spaniards are barbaric and should be considered animals then. since that's the premise of just about every post here, that jews are evil and barbaric because one group killed a goat as part of a ritual.

I'm curious, do the bull slaughtering, chicken beheading animals of spain eat the bull or the chicken or is this merely done for fun?

I know, for fun.

I know it's ok, unless the spaniard happens to be jewish, right?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Actually Mister Site Administrator, this thread is about the video the OP posted. Now if he had of posted a thread about barbaric rituals in all cultures, you'd have a point. He didn't, he posted this specific video that happens to be a Jewish sacrifice. If we went off on tangets about hindu traditions it would be off topic.

I don't agree with the slaughtering of animals, for whatever reason or method, unless it's to eat them. i'm not "down" with slaughtering an animal merely to offer it's life as a sacrifice to some deity that may or may not exist. so yes, I'd say parts of the Hindu faith are barbaric as well.

the problem is the OP didn't actually understand what he was seeing and misinterpreted. this isn't to say he has to respect the slaughtering of an animal because it's someone elses culture. It's my culture not to needlessly slaughter animals.

But sadly, anything and everything related to Judaism or Israel turns into the exact crap you are talking about, but I don't think it does for the reasons you might think. I'm fairly sure half of the morons spouting racist crap are doing it to get people going, and banned.

I've already experienced this first hand with my opinions on Israel and 911. still haven't received any info as to why my post was "post banned" but not edited or removed, and why it was "post banned" in the first place because it was in no way racist, offtopic, or against the T&C. But that won't stop some people, so I was forced to register a new account because my name had 'bong' in it. Yeah, just like over 100 other active users on here right now, but that's beside the point.

anyways, topic is misleading, they are in no way trying to hide this practice, it's be going on for centuries. And there is no reason to believe these people to be Zionists.

After going back through i noticed something funny. Now of course a few posts have been removed, so I can't comment on them at all, but what I do see is a certain Site Administrator telling other people what their opinions are before they've even stated them.

A little touchy? i mean you can go into various threads where the stuff you are saying is valid, but this one doesn't seem to be one.

i find it funny that you sit there on your high horse saying we're painting all Jewish people with the brush based on a small sect, yet you are sitting here telling all of us the only problem we have with that video is that they are Jews.

Who's the racist? Who's the one trying to make this thread into some jew bashing waste of space, that's you my friend, not anyone else, that's 100% solely on you. Well done, your colors have been revealed, I suggest everyone pay close attention to this site administrator as they apparently have an agenda and won't let any facts or reality get in the way.

The next time you want to tell me how I feel about an entire race/religion of people, just keep it to yourself. Or at the very least, wait for someone to say the stuff you are going on about.
edit on 2-2-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

Oh and if that hurt your feelings or was considered a personal attack, it wasn't, go look at your own posts before you ban me.
edit on 2-2-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If you are going to get angry about the things that zionists do, and think them evil... animal sacrifices are the least of your worries.

Many religions practice killing animals as a form of sacrifice. It's part of human antiquity and culture and is not necessarily wrong.

Non-religious folks also kill animals almost ritualistically. This is why we have meat in out grocery stores.
edit on 2-2-2011 by BlesUTP because: Grammar Fail

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

You quoted "disgusting", but he never said "disgusting" what he said was, "that was pretty f'd up" and f'd up it may be. You are as ignorant as next guy.

Why do you capitalize everything?

As for myself, I don't care about sacrifice, I'm not going to get involved in something that i have no control over and has no effect on me (That I know of), so whatever do your thing.

edit on 2-2-2011 by SSDDay because: Add my view of sacrifice.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

really?

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

This is what our so called leaders of the world who own all media finance all the wars do in their spare time.

Originally posted by HenryPatrick

there is no difference between Judaism and Satanism, and you are right that this type of occult stuff going on among the leaders of the world is suspicious and demented, to say the least...im not even going to watch that video, but there are more humane ways of getting our meat...this is what the Jews are at heart, and why they can enslave the whole world with usury and terrorism

Originally posted by Thepreye

How can we when there are wizards at large doing magic ceremonies like that, who knows WTF they were invoking??

Originally posted by forklift

Once these zionists (babylonian satanists) achieve establishing greater israel from nile to eupharates, the next thing will be to 'accidently' destroy the Al-Aqsa mosque to revive the Masonic Solomon Temple.

That's when the real s*** kicks off.

Originally posted by DarkRedSoda
a religion that causes suffering to a living creature cannot be good. there is a REASON WHY ANIMALS FEEL PAIN, THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO BE TORTURED or 'sacrificed', therefore we can DEFINITELY confirm that the whole of the Jewish religion is a COMPLETE SCAM.. a creation of the devilish for certain is the Jewish religion among many other religions..

..you SICK SAVAGES and your SICK SUPERSTITIONS.. may you see the same fate as they animals who have suffered at the hands of your DEVILISH superstitions of the Jewish faith. may you receive this same treatment over and over and over continuously in your next life.

that's from the first three pages.

tell me, what is the purpose of the thread, if not to trash on the evil, goat slaughtering jews? if the point was merely to show PEOPLE doing something barbaric, why all the acid being spewed? there are plenty of videos on youtube showing people killing animals. nobody posts them and cries foul for catholics, muslims, hindus, atheists, hunters, carnivores etc.

hell, when the beheading vids were popping up on the internet, there was less rhetoric against the muslim faith than there is here and that was the senseless beheading of a human being.

oh, wait, some of them were jews. makes sense now.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by NadaCambia

it's ok to molest children (ask the pope). it's ok to rape and murder as well.

so long as you are not jewish.

that is the basis of what everyone seems to be saying because not one person has considered that the hindu faith, which slaughters hundreds of thousands of animals a year, and, in some cases, a human child, should be deemd barbaric or evil. only the joooooos the evil evil jooooooos.

this thread is enlightening. it shows the single cell mindset of society.

It does seem that way. The fact this video is supposed to be some big secret never before exposed, that in itself is surely self defeating. If this is something that all Jewish people do, it wouldn't be the first we'd hear about it

More importantly I think the thread demeans and devalues some real and valid concerns about what's often referred to as 'Zionism', or Political Zionism if you will. It's people like the OP that lead to honest criticism of Israel being confused with Anti-Jewish or Anti-Semetic views.

It's a lose-lose situation for all involved. Except the Illumanti child-eaters

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join