It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslims will double to 5.5m in 20 years in Britain

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Your Social Security check is late!
Stuff costs more than it used to!
Young people use curse words!

Is more Muslims in Britain supposed to be a conspiracy? Are they trying to out-Muslim the United States? Because nobody out-anythings the US, especially Muslims. Oh, wait, what? The Middle East? They've been out-Musliming us for how long?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsequitur1221

Actually, there will be more muslims in the UK than in kuwait by 2030, and a huge percentage of them claim welfare benefits that are paid by the taxpayer.

So, it is getting to be a bit of an issue here...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

...and? Two facts for you.

1) British Muslims pay taxes
2) British non-Muslims collect welfare.

You said earlier you don't want to pay for their children; why do you assume they want to pay for yours?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

...and? Two facts for you.

1) British Muslims pay taxes
2) British non-Muslims collect welfare.

You said earlier you don't want to pay for their children; why do you assume they want to pay for yours?

They don't pay for mine...If you have read any of my posts you will clearly see my position, and the rate of unemployment for muslims is the highest single group in the UK, that's from the office of national statistics, that was also posted earlier!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
They don't pay for mine...

Special pleading

If you have read any of my posts you will clearly see my position, and the rate of unemployment for muslims is the highest single group in the UK, that's from the office of national statistics, that was also posted earlier!

Again I ask, and? Someone is going to have the highest unemployment rate. If there were no Muslims, It'd probably be Catholics or something, and you - no doubt, given your clear intellectual honesty and non-hypocritical nature - would be railing against the papist scum overpopulating your nation and taking welfare. Right now, it's Muslims; so what?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
no need to worry the Vatican has said that there is likely other life out there and that god is still real - this is so when full disclosure happens Muslims will be left without a legitimate religion - ha ha

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I agree that unemployment and benefits seem to be diluting our economy, but it's not just the Muslims to blame.

A tighter immigration policy wouldn't go a miss; I think it's the "dependant" immigrants that are the problem. It definetly needs to be addressed, sooner rather than later.
edit on 31/1/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Considering this thread is about the ever increasing population, currently muslims and the projections for future population growth, I don't see what you're having a problem with now, I've made loads of posts on this thread and if you bothered to read them you would see what my opinion is. And as for "special pleading" I don't even know what you mean by that?

To be honest at the rate it's going, the welfare state, the NHS, the education system are all going to go under with fewer people paying in and more taking out. Also we are a physically small country, we are going to run out of land eventually, so it's going to be a moot point because there won't be anything for anyone!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

As as you are probably aware, my contempt is directed at all of those who just continue to breed relentlessly without taking any responsibility themselves and who cannot be bothered to work and expecting others to pick up the tab, not just muslims...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Nice pun
I completely agree with your concerns as i've already said. It doesn't help that Islam is a religion that encourages multitude, whether it be in scaring non-believers into submission, genocide or rapidly procreating, it will stop at nothing to achieve it's means. The militias will grow, the faith will spread as Europe bends over.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 31-1-2011 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

like This great gentlemen

[url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/panorama/hi/front_page/newsid_9362000/9362089.stm]http://news.bbc.co.uk/panorama/hi/front_page/newsid_9362000/9362089.stm[/ url]

what the heck its an asian/black in white makeup

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

Link isn't working, could you post again so that I know what it's about please?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Ah you posted the url twice, but that was not your only oversight...if you would take the time and effort to read all of my posts in this thread, even the ones on this page you would see that I have the same contempt for the indigenous, lazy breeders as the immigrant ones.

I have not mentioned people's skin colour once in this thread, please try to read what people are saying before launching petty attacks.

Remember...Deny Ignorance!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

i posted it once

the URL bb code isnt working

other then that i see no oversight (you are pretty much deluded)
no one likes lazy gits who can work but choose not to,

if i wanted i would point out the issue with Scots and how much of leaches the scots to england

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now

Considering this thread is about the ever increasing population, currently muslims and the projections for future population growth, I don't see what you're having a problem with now, I've made loads of posts on this thread and if you bothered to read them you would see what my opinion is.

I know what the thread is about, thanks. All I'm doing is pointing out that your panic is irrational, and your arguments supporting the panic are vapid and senseless.

And as for "special pleading" I don't even know what you mean by that?

It means that you are claiming that my argument is invalid because you are a special exception. "Oh, not my kids!" In doing so you wholly ignore the thrust of my point, which is no doubt conveniant for you, since the fact that Muslims are paying taxes that go to nonmuslims, as certainly as the opposite is true, undermines your argument quite severely.

To be honest at the rate it's going, the welfare state, the NHS, the education system are all going to go under with fewer people paying in and more taking out. Also we are a physically small country, we are going to run out of land eventually, so it's going to be a moot point because there won't be anything for anyone!

Well, your ancestors probably knew the risk of running a global empire from an island. Of course, they also probably realized they'd be dead by the time the bill came.

Your best bet is to look for a way to make it work, rather than pointing fingers and screeching like a harpy.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

This is part of what I posted on the previous page

Sadly though, the pc brigade have gone too far, and now we have feral kids running around, who do not know what discipline and respect is, and as I have said previously, they are contributing to the state the UK is...women who have multiple kids to different fathers, the fathers who have never and will never work or take any responsibility, they are also products of our nanny state and everyone is scared to say what they really think about the problems (though to be fair, it seems to be okay to slate the indigenous scroungers, but mention the immigrant ones and your a racist and a bigot)

So you clearly have not read my posts and you are making personal attacks against me. Why?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I am not in a panic, and I am not screeching like a harpy! What is it with the personal attacks?

Find a way to make it work. I already gave suggestions. Limit child benefit to two children only and limit welfare benefits to those who are physically able to work for 2 years. That would be a good start and then people would have to take responsibility for any extra children and may have to get off their backsides and earn a living if they wanted money.

And that applies to everyone!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Destination now .
I just want to know if you believe any conspiracy theories .
I didn't join ats to fight and argue , i joined to meet like minded people so if something bad is coming we can all prepare together or try to avoid it .
I just want to know if we have anything in common.
will you take my olive branch ?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Yes, I believe in many conspiracy theories, that's why I joined. I do believe that the PTB conspire against us every day, I don't believe the official story on 9/11 and I think that some of the issues we are discussing in this thread are in fact part of a bigger plan.

Of course I would rather have peaceful civilised discussions and would far rather be at peace than war

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join