It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslims will double to 5.5m in 20 years in Britain

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Bravo! The strawman arguement of the day!
Of course the BNP is legal. Do yousupport racists? do you support fascists? It is a racist party with fascist leadership and has tyndall NF as a ancestor. Please do not bandy words with me as you do not know what i know about the BNP and the NF. I am known to many on the right and now about the "sortie in Brixton" - you do not.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
We're not all as intelligent as you GhostViking.
Oh thats obvious my friend obvious .
but thanks never the less .

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

www.dailymail.co.uk

Muslims to make up quarter of world's projected population of 8.3billion
72 countries already have one million or more Muslims
Britain to have more Muslims than Kuwait by 2030

The Muslim population in the UK will almost double to 5.5million within 20 years, it has been claimed.

Immigration and high birth rates will mean nearly one in ten Britons will be Muslim by 2030, according to a worldwide study about the spread of Islam.

Britain will have more Muslims than Kuwait!!!
(visit the link for the full news article)

In my opinion if the world becomes muslim then wouldn't you have to become muslim to survive

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
And it's not just the white british that have a problem with the spread of islam, the sikhs aren't too keen on it either!

sikhs and islam blog

sikh anti-muslim FB campaign

So are you going to call them racists? Not sure how the multiculture pc brigade are going to address that...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
And it's not just the white british that have a problem with the spread of islam, the sikhs aren't too keen on it either!

sikhs and islam blog

sikh anti-muslim FB campaign

So are you going to call them racists? Not sure how the multiculture pc brigade are going to address that...

Oh yeah the sikh's have a massive problem with the muslims, there are actually many sikh divisions in the EDL and one of the leaders is a sikh too.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well for those who have not read all of my threads I do have certain reservations about fundamentlaists of any religion. I have mentioned this in most of my posts. I do not swallow the fear mongerers as I can see their agenda.

how would people here feel if I Used a clip from Gary Glitter to make a point or maybe Idi Amin. I can learn a lot from the choiuce of youtube clips.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
So, does that satisfy you?
Well seeing as I havn't asked you any personal questions whatsoever I fail to understand why you share this with me .

Is that aimed at me? You should really reply to the person you wish to address. Did you actually read any of what I wrote....Okay, here we go again! You accuse me of being an agent. I ask what you think I am an agent for. You fail to respond. You then say in another post that you are fed up with me asking about how much tax you pay and claiming that I am questioning whether or not you are disabled. You then go on to say that your father has had MS for 10 years and ask if it that satisfys me?
Not really sure what that meant but there you go! I answer your post, saying that what I really wanted to know was what you thought I was an agent for, and I do admit to asking about your tax obligiation, because I am concerned that the bloated welfare state is under threat of collapse, and want to know where the money is going to come from to sustain an ever increasing, non tax paying population, and of course if you want to read back everything I have said, feel free, you'll find that I have not changed my stance throughout the debate.

And the above quote is what you answer with! What would satisfy me is getting an answer to my original question, what you think I am an agent for?

Don't forget, you were the one who first brought a sick relative into the debate, so I thought I'd tell you about all of my sick and dead relatives, it seemed just as appropriate as your outburst!

edit on 30-1-2011 by destination now because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zombiesC4

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

www.dailymail.co.uk

Muslims to make up quarter of world's projected population of 8.3billion
72 countries already have one million or more Muslims
Britain to have more Muslims than Kuwait by 2030

The Muslim population in the UK will almost double to 5.5million within 20 years, it has been claimed.

Immigration and high birth rates will mean nearly one in ten Britons will be Muslim by 2030, according to a worldwide study about the spread of Islam.

Britain will have more Muslims than Kuwait!!!
(visit the link for the full news article)

In my opinion if the world becomes muslim then wouldn't you have to become muslim to survive

I suppose that would be the point of their crusade.... to make everyone convert to Islamic Faith.... I mean going by those projections the World will soon be 50% Islamic.... and going by the vids coming out from certain parts of Africa, if you aren't Muslim or support them you get stoned, whipped or killed....

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5

Bravo! The strawman arguement of the day!
Of course the BNP is legal. Do yousupport racists? do you support fascists? It is a racist party with fascist leadership and has tyndall NF as a ancestor. Please do not bandy words with me as you do not know what i know about the BNP and the NF. I am known to many on the right and now about the "sortie in Brixton" - you do not.

You should really try to get over your 'phobias' and look beyond your PC media slogans and catchphrase labels - the British people have an unconditional right to prevent their land being taken over and colonised by an alien ideology - silly little media labels arn't going to fool anyone!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

No wrong sorry - government create ghettoes for the immigrants actually its supposed to be that way , il explain further if you want but i thought this a simple concept to grasp

Explain pls.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You should really try to get over your 'phobias' and look beyond your PC media slogans and catchphrase labels - the British people have an unconditional right to prevent their land being taken over and colonised by an alien ideology - silly little media labels arn't going to fool anyone!

Phobias about the BNP??? You don't know me. I kicked there grandafther's asses when they were in the NF and old as I am I willwup some ass if they darwe cross me again. I have a damn right to be here so bog off back to 4th reich.

Ask your furher about the time Mike Webster got caught in hammersmith???? Ask where he got kicked??
I am far too intelligent to fall for media slogans. I like PC because it is sensible to women, gays and minorites. Is that so bad??? Do you have a wife or GF? Can you not see how PC protects them?

First and formost the British people have a right to make intelligent debate about anything they feel like. The BNP is never intelligent. I am off to bed. I will appraise your further comments upon waking up. I have my reservations against fundamentalists. You simply have reservations against all moslems and foreigners (if you support the BNP). I repeat for the umpteenth time I do not want Sharia law for me.

Class dismissed.

edit on 30-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Obviously there is going to be unrest when 2 social/racial/religious groups occupy the same territory. But the wonderful thing is that time will eventually have them work out their differences (in one way or another)

One way or another? So you dont even care which way? It doesnt matter to you that there is a possibility of the etremist way winning - that means theocracy, stoning people for adultery etc.. in the western world? OMG..

To keep people stuffed in their corner would slow the social progress of our species.

What if mixing uncompatible cultures prematurely slows and threatens progress?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Phobias about the BNP??? You don't know me. I kicked there grandafther's asses when they were in the NF and old as I am I willwup some ass if they darwe cross me again. I have a damn right to be here so bog off back to 4th reich.

Ask your furher about the time Mike Webster got caught in hammersmith???? Ask where he got kicked??
I am far too intelligent to fall for media slogans. I like PC because it is sensible to women, gays and minorites. Is that so bad??? Do you have a wife or GF? Can you not see how PC protects them?

First and formost the British people have a right to make intelligent debate about anything they feel like. The BNP is never intelligent. I am off to bed. I will appraise your further comments upon waking up. I have my reservations against fundamentalists. You simply have reservations against all moslems and foreigners (if you support the BNP). I repeat for the umpteenth time I do not want Sharia law for me.

Class dismissed.

Okay I know your post wasn't directed at me but I felt I had to reply! So you reckon that violence is the answer, or are you talking about metaphorical kicking? The only reservations I have about the huge expansion in the muslim population is the huge strain on the already buckling infrastructure, and the fact that if the population of muslims expands beyond a certain amount, then their vote will determine whether we have sharia or not, and I think we have to be realistic and accept that the vote will be for sharia in that case.

I don't need pc to protect me, I just want to remain living in a secular country, where me, my children and ultimately grandchildren are free to express themselves in what ever way they want, without the threat of being branded a kuffir and the persecution that goes along with it.

And can't you see the irony of what you've said about pc protecting the rights of gays, women and minorities, the very targets of the fundamentalists, who I can assure you, with a massive muslim population would indeed have a voice...a very loud, scary voice and strong arm tactics to back it up!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Your source is the racist BNP. THat tells me a lot about you and your politics. The BNP are cowardly and frankly beneath me. They are due to implode as all homoerotic fascist have done through history. My point about moslems in prison is simply that moslems do not get an easy ride in the UK legal system they get jailed if criminal. They follow the usual criminal trajectory of possibly escaping with a few crimes before being jailed. My grandfather fought you nazis in WW2 he said you guys were a joke with your goose stepping idiocy.

Do I respect Islam? Well it is a world religion. I respect the Sufis but never joined. You should look up Sufism I do not care to research every aspect of Islam because I am have better things to do with my time. I am not interested in Sharia law but am happy for moslems to do so in the their community. Sharia must always be below English law..

And that tells me everything I need to know about you, discounting sources because you don't agree with them.
I don't care much from where I got the information, I just took the first link I found in english, now please do debunk all these sources:

www.google.se...

You're just TRYING to deny reality right now.

The source is not BNP, they're discussing it, I could care less if Hitler himself was discussing it, it's not coming from him, it's coming from Norway, and it's a troubling fact you're vehemently trying to deny because you seem to lack intellectual honesty. How am I supposed to know which sources you brits are prejudiced against?

Wow, they get jailed if they're criminal!? How incredibly racist of the system, we just slap them on the hands over here, even if they're bombing police stations, these kids just need to vent, nothing but pranks and mischief. Move along.

Your grandfather fought us nazis? Again with the ad-hominem attacks, I guess that's how it goes when nothing else works..
You're in violation of the T&C. *blows the whistle*

I haven't really looked deep into sufism but it seems like the only intelligent and moderate sect of Islam. I despise all exoteric religion.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This Daily Mail article would only make sense if the muslim population in the UK hadn't already been targeted for sterilization. The plan is to damage the developing ovaries of their young females by using Polysorbate 80 i.e. Swine Flu Vaccine. This won't show until the next generation

Polysorbate 80 in Swine Flu Vaccine

UK Sterilization Program Now Focusing on the Pakistani and Bangladeshi Communities
edit on 30-1-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

This Daily Mail article would only make sense if the muslim population in the UK hadn't already been targeted for sterilization. The plan is to damage the developing ovaries of their young females by using Polysorbate 80 i.e. Swine Flu Vaccine. This won't show until the next generation

UK Sterilization Program Now Focusing on the Pakistani and Bangladeshi Communities

Thanks for posting this its franlky terryfying a real eye opener .

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Thanks for posting this its franlky terryfying a real eye opener .

Thanks TheGhostViking

I posted more on this here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

How am I supposed to know which sources you brits are prejudiced against?

Britain is very proud of its anti fascism.

I have found too many lies invented by fascist even when they are confronted face to face. These lies span the gamut from holocaust denial to nazi UFOs. In and amongst your political venting on PC you still have not acknowledged how PC has protected the women in your life by making the workplace aplace where sexism is reduced.

Frankly we had a pretty good discussion going on here before you turned up there was disagreement but it had boundaries. Yes it was a British style discussion and yes we had curry (our national dish) then you turned up and opened the sewer with your BNP post.
If you firmly believe that you do not care where the information comes from what does it say about your moral perspective?

Anyway to return to your anti PC rant. Thanks for presenting me further sources about the rape situation in Oslo. I like to keep on topic. There seems to be a serious problem with Moslems raping in Oslo. This I acknowledge. However the problems I am left with given your anti -PC rant is as follows. PC sets out a new social covenant ore set of values that are anti-racist, anti sexist and anti homophobic. In short to use a Jungian perspective. No one is other.

You are avowedly PC. That is your democratic right.

Q. So what am I left to assume in all reasonableness?
A. The problem with the Oslo situation that you have is that the rapes were committed by foreigners. In short you condone rape by the white men in Oslo.

Remember you are anti PC.

Kindly note that I have pointed out that Moslems criminals get jailed like everyone else. I am not a big fan of criminals and UK multiculturalism makes me feel safe that everyone gets treated equally and criminals from all hues are jailed. Properly.

I am not denying reality at all. Unfortunately my take on the rise of Islam to 5.5m is a lot more complex than yours. Firstly I question the statistic in terms of numbers. I also question it in terms of impact. Moslems also fought for Britiain in its darkest hour.
What many non Brits are ignorant of is that the British empire was huge and there is a great deal of fondness for the Brits. Every single commonwealth country did its bit against Hitler. Norway had no empire hence the relationship is different.

I have the intellectual honesty to embrace that this is a complex situation. Please look at my previous posts. I dislike the emphasis that Abrahamic religion places on books. I have stated this extensively. The enemy is fundamentalism. Whatever hadith and verses exist in the Koran Xtianity also havs similarly offensive and dangerous equivalents. Now concentrate as that is not the problem.

The real problem is one of idiots acting on these verses. These idiots are fundamentalists!

Do you understand my reasoning?

The 64 billion dollar question is how many moslems become fundamentalist??? How many cease to be moslems once they have livedin the UK for a few years? I know some that have converted to Xtianity.

I despise all exoteric religion

Well let those who can only comprehend the exoteric way have that way. I have major issues with Exoteric religion. Should fundamentalism become the norm I would probably be beheaded earlier than most becaus eof my religion.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Sorry to everyone. I was referring to Martin Webster and not mike Webster.

Yes you are correct that post was not directed to you at all. It was a very narrowly focused poke at someone. Your stance on violence as a white woman (my assumption) is highly laudable. However you never saw racists violence at the time of the reference of Mr Webster. Many whites did not experience the racial violence that the black community routinely suffered from the time for the Windrush to date. I do not hold your skin colour against you.

You just do not know.

Your attitude to PC is your perogative however You have benefited from the PC brigade. When is the last time that anyone made an inappropriate comment to you or touched you in an inappropriate mannerin the work place? Now go back to what you think was the good old days before PC and ask your older female relatives what it was like. You like your salary don’t you? Ask your older female relatives about the pay differentials in the good old days.

Do you like football? What about the recent sky Brouaha?

And can't you see the irony of what you've said about pc protecting the rights of gays, women and minorities, the very targets of the fundamentalists, who I can assure you, with a massive muslim population would indeed have a voice...a very loud, scary voice and strong arm tactics to back it up!

There is no Irony whatsoever. there is a difference in emphasis. Do me a favour please point out all of the posts where I gave support to Islamic fundamanetalists. For each post that you find I will make a nice donation to a charity of your choice via paypal. Thereis a difference in fear between us. There is also a difference in faith in the British people. I believe that the British people will subtly de-fang Islam and develop british Islam which will be moderate and ignore the more outre texts in the koran.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Britain is very proud of its anti fascism.

I have found too many lies invented by fascist even when they are confronted face to face. These lies span the gamut from holocaust denial to nazi UFOs. In and amongst your political venting on PC you still have not acknowledged how PC has protected the women in your life by making the workplace aplace where sexism is reduced.

I don't know if attributing the success against prejudice to political correctness is fair, praising some faceless ideology might be taking away credit from where it's due. But I also don't know how to frame or come to any sort of agreement on that topic.

Maybe in the beginning, but nowadays political correctness only serves to disenfranchise genuine opinions like they're deviant when they really aren't. I don't wanna tell you what political correctness and feminism has done here.
1) It has spawned a pseudoscience(gender studies).
2) Put in place unfair quotas, affirmative action.
3) Diluted both genders self-view by claiming masculinity and femininity are social constructs.
4) Spent an enormous amount of tax money on worthless and inane studies.
5) Reinforcing the view of men as antagonistic brutes, articles and speeches comparing us to animals and dogs.
6) Spawned a constant never-ending stream of articles arguing why YOU should feel sorry for women today.

I could go on, but I think you get the gist of it.

Frankly we had a pretty good discussion going on here before you turned up there was disagreement but it had boundaries. Yes it was a British style discussion and yes we had curry (our national dish) then you turned up and opened the sewer with your BNP post.
If you firmly believe that you do not care where the information comes from what does it say about your moral perspective?

Had boundaries? What is that supposed to mean? As far as I know pretty much everyone on this thread has remained civil, except GhostViking with his barrages of ad-hominem attacks. In fact he isn't the only one that has likened us to nazis. Only brits are allowed to discuss this topic? How can you be so sure there were only brits discussing this. I guess we shouldn't discuss US politics even if the decisions made there are far more important than the decisions made here at home.

My BNP post.. it wasn't a "BNP post", hell, it wasn't even from a BNP forum. It was some other forum discussing something linked from a BNP page. The shocking findings have nothing to do with BNP whatsoever, stop trying to discredit things by association. There is no need to even mention BNP.

The shocking statistic will speak for itself. You don't find it worrying, significant or alarming that one of the symbols of the EU is the rape of Europa?

Anyway to return to your anti PC rant. Thanks for presenting me further sources about the rape situation in Oslo. I like to keep on topic. There seems to be a serious problem with Moslems raping in Oslo. This I acknowledge. However the problems I am left with given your anti -PC rant is as follows. PC sets out a new social covenant ore set of values that are anti-racist, anti sexist and anti homophobic. In short to use a Jungian perspective. No one is other.

No they aren't, they're anti a wide diversity of opinions. The whole idea is flawed, you think there should be one overarching opinion that is somehow held up as "correct", correct to whom? The media spouting the propaganda or the leaders endorsing it? So is it the prevailing most popular opinion that is "correct"? Cause I'll tell you right now I don't trust their judgement, in fact, the masses have pretty much always been wrong.

You are avowedly PC. That is your democratic right.

Q. So what am I left to assume in all reasonableness?
A. The problem with the Oslo situation that you have is that the rapes were committed by foreigners. In short you condone rape by the white men in Oslo.

The problem to me, is the cognitive dissonance in people 'like you', who on the one hand, love and treasure the rights of women and gay people, yet they wanna bring in elements of society from other countries that are against these very rights. Countries we're at war with at that. You don't think they harbor resentment towards the west? I would. We're over there killing them, then we ship their cousins back here and expect things to work out.
Not only that, but the population is about to be replaced, and it's somehow inevitable or something. And it's racist to point it out and wanna preserve the culture, the very rights you're talking about. Freedom of speech, the whole shebang!
I'm at a loss for words..
I don't really know how to point out the insanity.. can't you see it?

They don't integrate, a lot of them don't learn the language, they harbor resentment towards us even as we save their lives. We bring them here and they try to change our country. You don't have to be a genius to understand that things aren't really working out and that they'll get progressively worse.

I am not denying reality at all. Unfortunately my take on the rise of Islam to 5.5m is a lot more complex than yours. Firstly I question the statistic in terms of numbers. I also question it in terms of impact. Moslems also fought for Britiain in its darkest hour.
What many non Brits are ignorant of is that the British empire was huge and there is a great deal of fondness for the Brits. Every single commonwealth country did its bit against Hitler. Norway had no empire hence the relationship is different.

You were when you discounted my source because of three letters.
More complex, how can you possibly know that?
You can't see through the smoke and mirrors.. this isn't a complex situation at all.
Simple mathemathics will tell you things will get worse, and they have been getting worse for a long time.

Oh, and muslims fought for Hitler too.

I have the intellectual honesty to embrace that this is a complex situation. Please look at my previous posts. I dislike the emphasis that Abrahamic religion places on books. I have stated this extensively. The enemy is fundamentalism. Whatever hadith and verses exist in the Koran Xtianity also havs similarly offensive and dangerous equivalents. Now concentrate as that is not the problem.

The real problem is one of idiots acting on these verses. These idiots are fundamentalists!

Do you understand my reasoning?

It's as simple as you make it. If you wanna obfuscate the problem by adding various variables to make it overly complex, fine, be my guest.
The problem is, outside the US there aren't very many christian fundamentalists. Most christians have extremely vague ideas about their religion. I wouldn't even call them christians. Rarely do they differ from the atheists.

Islam on the other hand haven't evolved like christianity has. And I would also argue that the very nature of Islam is fundamentalist.

pewglobal.org...

Yeah, I would definately say that the majority of these muslims are fundamentalist.

The 64 billion dollar question is how many moslems become fundamentalist??? How many cease to be moslems once they have livedin the UK for a few years? I know some that have converted to Xtianity.

That is one interesting variable, I don't know if video games are powerful enough tools to convert people, may well be, we'll all see in due time. There really should be statistics to that question, I can't imagine there hasn't been a study done about it.

Well let those who can only comprehend the exoteric way have that way. I have major issues with Exoteric religion. Should fundamentalism become the norm I would probably be beheaded earlier than most becaus eof my religion.

Then you should be worried about Islam becoming a majority in your country.
edit on 30-1-2011 by TheLaughingGod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join