It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslims will double to 5.5m in 20 years in Britain

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I wonder if the people following the Celtic and Norse religions felt the same way when Christians came.

Have any of you read about what happen when Christians came to the America's, West Africa or Northern Europe the same exact stuff you are talking about happened then; why is no one mentioning that.

Christanity is not the native religion of Europe so what difference does another non native religion make ?

People complaining about Sharia Law, Christians have done the same stuff as Muslims have the only difference is that most of it stopped in the past 100 years except for some parts of the world.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jatsc
I wonder if the people following the Celtic and Norse religions felt the same way when Christians came.

Have any of you read about what happen when Christians came to the America's, West Africa or Northern Europe the same exact stuff you are talking about happened then; why is no one mentioning that.

Christanity is not the native religion of Europe so what difference does another non native religion make ?

People complaining about Sharia Law, Christians have done the same stuff as Muslims have the only difference is that most of it stopped in the past 100 years except for some parts of the world.

That's one of the reasons why I despise christianity and their demonic doctrine.
Not only did they early on replace the norse religion, they also persecuted and obliterated my sami ancestors and their beliefs later on.

Neo-pagan religions are on the rise, but.. you know, it's not the same thing. It's no use pretending it is.
It's gone and it's never coming back and I hate christianity with a burning passion because of it.

Wait.. what if we could use that to justify the disappearance of even more cultures.

Come on...
Let's not use the killing of dead cultures to justify killing even more cultures.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jatsc

On the norse end even in England the attitude was brutal. Daneskinsning was done and the skin was nailed to the church door.

The Vikings have had a bad press in the UK it is only now that the research is changing the view slowly.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Obviously there is going to be unrest when 2 social/racial/religious groups occupy the same territory. But the wonderful thing is that time will eventually have them work out their differences (in one way or another)

One way or another? So you dont even care which way? It doesnt matter to you that there is a possibility of the etremist way winning - that means theocracy, stoning people for adultery etc.. in the western world? OMG..

To keep people stuffed in their corner would slow the social progress of our species.

What if mixing uncompatible cultures prematurely slows and threatens progress?

Its not up to me to decide how integration will happen. But it is going to happen one way or another. Why actively work to prevent it? You have once again completely missed the crux of the issue.

Perhaps mixing cultures will cause issues in the short term. Or "slow" down progress (somehow?). But obviously you have no proper grounds to assume that, and even then it would be fundamentally counter-productive to keep 2 racial groups apart for your own petty reasons.

Regardless, your arguing moot points once again, without any sort of supporting logic. Theres no justification for this "societal engineering" idea. Perhaps it would appease your personal quips, but if you step back for a second and weigh the costs and benifits in the long term (and for all races equally) its hard to see how you could keep supporting such a backward ideology.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

But obviously you have no proper grounds to assume that, and even then it would be fundamentally counter-productive to keep 2 racial groups apart for your own petty reasons.

Why it would be counterproductive? Forcing them together without mutual agreement may be. And I am not talking about racial groups, but cultural.

Regardless, your arguing moot points once again, without any sort of supporting logic.

My opinion is not supported in logic? Lets logically write down all alternatives which we have, and what they lead to:

1. Allow massive immigration:
This could lead to:
a) there will be initial conflicts, but over time, islam reforms to approve western human right ideals and all muslims assimilate and become moderate. This would be good outcome, but considering the spectacular failure of western european multiculturalism and moslim opinion polls regarding human rights issues, we can consider this unlikely.

b) europe will be taken over by radical islam. Obviously bad outcome, and according to evidence, probable.

2. Dont allow massive immigration:
This could lead to:
a) Islamic world will over time reform like christianity, and becomes compatible with western concept of human rights. Then we can mix both cultures without fear that extremists will prevail, since there wuld be no extremists. If we dont destroy the western world with scenario 1b, this is very likely, since western world will over time surely influence islamic world. Obviously good outcome.

b) islam wont reform and there may be war between western and islamic world. Since we are more advanced, we will most probably win. Worse outcome, but still far better than 1b.

Obviously, option 2 leads to better outcomes. Now I want to see your justification for 1.

I think your opinion is not supported in logic, but naive idealism.

Theres no justification for this "societal engineering" idea.

PC is societal engineering at its highest.

edit on 31/1/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/1/11 by Maslo because: added

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Why are you people wasting time discussing Islamic expansion in Europe?

The real question is WHO ALLOWED THE MASS ISLAMIC IMMIGRATION IN FIRST PLACE?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Of course, thats what PC people over here dont get (those who at the same time believe in NWO). By supporting mass islamic immigration, they are working for their plan.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
still here are we ?
It is extremely sad that you dont see the point , immigration happens YOU will never stop it .
GROW UP

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
still here are we ?
It is extremely sad that you dont see the point , immigration happens YOU will never stop it .
GROW UP

Ghost Viking you never have anything good to say on these threads, judging by your level of literacy I would suggest that you grow up.

Did you eventually learn how to use the quote button like I said? Obviously not judging by your other pointless posts.

The reason why alot of people aren't here is because it's Monday and they are at work. Why aren't you at work? I hope i'm not paying for you to sit at home with mummy and daddy claiming jobseekers allowance.

Immigration will happen, but it doesn't have to. One taxi driver shaking your hand does not mean they are all saints, nor does one Muslim blowing up a London bus make them all terrorists. Alot of posters here bring up very valid points, such as the amount of tax that us working Brits have to pay to support the unemployed scroungers, a large proportion of Muslims are unemployed and living off the hand outs that us hard working Brits paid for. Does that make me a racist?

I reported alot of your posts, especially the one when you start swearing at me, it's very childish, I wouldn't do it again.

Ive had enough , its a joke it really is .

I suggest you act on that.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
you dont scare me mr vinny jones avatar but carry on , leeds fan are we ? lmao now that would explain it .
Immigration has disadavantages and in my opinion which freedom of speech protects the advantages outweight the disadavantages .
Thankyou for your time .
I love ALL humans even the brainwashed.
love and peace to you

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Immigration has disadavantages and in my opinion which freedom of speech protects the advantages outweight the disadavantages .

Care to list some of the advantages of massive immigration of muslims into Europe? Care to explain why do you think advantages outweight the obvious disadvantages (hurting the economy and state budget, rising umenployment rate, criminality increase, spreading of opinions that are against secularism and human rights)?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOWS IT GOING ?
My fellow human being good day to you .
LOVE AND PEACE TO EVERYONE .

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This Daily Mail article would only make sense if the muslim population in the UK hadn't already been targeted for sterilization. The plan is to damage the developing ovaries of their young females by using Polysorbate 80 i.e. Swine Flu Vaccine. This won't show until the next generation

Polysorbate 80 in Swine Flu Vaccine

UK Sterilization Program Now Focusing on the Pakistani and Bangladeshi Communities
edit on 30-1-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

JAMES i reposted this because our brothers and sisters have just ignored it cant think why . hmmmmm

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

WHO does the earth belong too ?
YOU are free to travel as you please .
Is it ok in your eyes for expats to all go and live in marbella and turn it from a SPANISH CITY into a uk one with pubs and fish and chip bars ?

if it wasn't for muslims where would english guys go to soak up their 8 pints and stuff themselves like fat pigs ?
HAS spain "let too many " english people in ?
Why is england a joke around europe ? because of english white people being drunken animals when abroad .

Grow up and realise your nothing more than a pawn that has been brainwashed into attacking other pawns .

YOU WILL GET NOWHERE THINKING THIS WAY _
PS IM NOT ASIAN im a white british guy but i dont give a f about peoples colour ONLY THEIR ACTIONS !

I understand where your point and:

- I know that the head of the daily mail is considered a racist, making their publishing on this topic fairly biased.
- I am aware that people can get carried away with people judging people by the colour of their skin (being racist).
- I agree with being nothing more than a pawn set out to attack other pawns is an incorrect way of going about things.

BUT, you should have to agree that there is some cause for concern here.

- SOME Britons go out and drink themselves livid and stuff their face with pies, but not all. My Girlfriend and I went on Holiday and had a couple drinks with our evening meals, before heading down to the beach for a walk looking up at the night sky, not disturbing anyone, certainly not acting like 'animals'.

- The Seeks, the Polish, the Indian populations of Britain do not demand their own places of worship, do not seek to convert our beliefs like the Muslim population, understand when there should be a limit to the number a children one family can sustain; instead they respect our beliefs, help to fight with us in our Wars (research Indians in WWII), are willing to learn about British heritage and blend into our communities, why can't the Muslims do the same! Why do they develop their own little communities, refuse to smile at us unless they're trying to sell us some of their crap to rip us off and why do they get 'offended' when they see crucifix's in our CATHOLIC schools that they send their children to! It is outrageous!

- I do not need to read the daily mail to understand the situation causing concern, I see it in my everyday life! Their complete ignorance towards us, the disrespectful mannerisms, their terrible god awful driving and their complete selfishness to only help their own. (I ADMIT NOT ALL ARE LIKE THIS BUT THE MAJORITY I SEE ARE).

- The fact that so many people, intelligent people can be influenced by the violent beliefs of Islam, scares the absolute $%@# out of me! I have Muslim neighbours, I grew up with their son, I will not state his real name but lets say he's 'Boy X'. Boy X was one of the nicest kids I knew, he would have a chat and give me advice when growing up. He is now 23 years old and has turned to Islamic extremism, plotting to fight against Britain.

When his Mother was pleading to my Grandmother asking 'What can I do?', it was at this point that I personally, had lost all hope. I thought if anyone under the rule of Islam could 'blend in' with British ways and heritage, it would be 'Boy X'... He was the last person I'd ever expect to want to fight against what he should call 'his own country' but he does not. Iraq is his country and he will fully believe that, even though he was born in Britain and is classed a British.

- I based my argument not on the colour of their skin, but on their ACTIONS. I am genuinely terrified of their influence on British soil and what their plans are for us in the future.

- Muslim MP's continue to grow in numbers, their belief is to look after their own, their 'Brethren', spread their disregard for women, see them as machines and completely forget about us, lets say 'British Natives'.

There is cause for concern, but I know we will do nothing about it because of people like you. Gratz, your killing Britain as we've always known it and to be honest, from your view, I think that is exactly what you want.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

JAMES i reposted this because our brothers and sisters have just ignored it cant think why . hmmmmm

Brecause its very dubious at best, probably bull#. Polysorbate 80 is very common and proven non-toxic emulsifier (unless used in absurdly high amounts). You ingest cca 0.1 grams of polysorbate 80 daily in foods. The amount in the vaccine is 0.025 miligrams per dose, which is really only a trace amount.

en.wikipedia.org...

In Europe and America people eat about 0.1 g of polysorbate 80 in foods per day.[7] Influenza vaccines contain 0.000025 g of polysorbate 80 per dose.[6]
In general, polysorbate 80 is safe and well-tolerated, although a small number of people are allergic to this substance,[8] and it may be harmful to people with Crohn's disease.[9]
Rats fed with diets containing up to 5% polysorbate 80 by volume showed no toxic effects (duration of study?).[10] Polysorbate 80 is not carcinogenic.[11] A 1956 study saw no effect on reproduction in rats at up to 5% of their diet being polysorbate 80, although reproduction decreased at 20% of the diet (duration of study?).[12] A 1993 study raised concerns that polysorbate 80 might decrease fertility in rats.[13] A 1997 study looked at the effect of consuming three doses by body weight of 0.5%/day on the sex organs of female rats and saw no abnormal changes (duration of study?); this is equivalent to a 70 kg person consuming about 350 g per day for three days.[14] A 2008 study concluded that there was no observable adverse effects at doses per body weight of up to 1.85 ml/kg·day, which is equivalent to a 70 kg person consuming about 140 g of this substance per day for 21 days. However, administration of 16.783 ml/kg·day to pregnant rats lowered body weight in male and female offspring.[7] This is equivalent to a person consuming about 1.3 kg of polysorbate 80 per day for 21 days.

Rather than dubious internet articles, I would rather thust common sense - if its all the NWO owned media, politicians and organizations that are pushing mass immigration, multicultural and PC agenda as much as they can, and discredit any opposition whenewer they can, they are probably up to no good.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
BUT, you should have to agree that there is some cause for concern here.
AND I HAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE TO YOU _
PEACE TO ALL
VIOLENCE IS A NO NO
UNITE AGAINST THE NWO
I LOVE YOU ALL
END OF TRANSMISSION
GHOST

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I have to ask you something....

Why is it that people who are in poor areas keep producing children and then say afterwoods 'my child has died' 'my children are dying from mal-nutrition' 'they are dying from disease'?

And then they go and have more children..... why do this? It's only more suffering.... and then they come on some TV program saying 'my children will have no future'.... well again, why have more and more children if you yourself is saying 'they have no future'?

And then you get all these commercials on TV or the net asking for donations..... this doesnt stop the children from dying.... in fact, what has happened over all these years since charities popped up saying they will prevent these kind of things? You would think that after 50 years people would have got their brains working!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
My LOVE wil not be changed to HATE
LOVE TO YOU ALL
EXERCISE YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH
I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT
PEACE TO YOU .
HUMANITY UNITED against the NWO !!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

My LOVE wil not be changed to HATE
LOVE TO YOU ALL
EXERCISE YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH
I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT
PEACE TO YOU .
HUMANITY UNITED against the NWO !!

So I was right and you don't have anything to contribute to this topic?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
yes , Ive enjoyed this thread and its made me realise that i live in RACIAL HARMONY -
LOVE TO ALL APART FROM THOSE WHO WISH TO SEE US FALL THEY WATCH IN AWE AS I STAND TALL THEY WANT TO CONQUER US ALL LOVE TO ALL__

edit on 31-1-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-1-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join