It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Book Celebrating Suicide Bombers Found in Arizona Desert

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Excellent point. We all have assumed it was someone coming in. Maybe someone is pi$$ed that Taco Bell isn't using real beef.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The question might be who was the person that purportedly found the book and what does he/she have to gain by its being found? As to Arabs in Mexico, one might consider the source of the drugs that the Mexicans are fighting over. Do Mexicans deal in Afgan opium?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

At not time have I mentioned anything in respects to 9/11. i think a review of my previous posts are in order. I conversed about the Constitution. Nothing more. I see nothing that I wrote about 9/11?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So Iranians snuck into Mexico, in order to sneak into the U.S, and dropped a book, and this is scary how? This is not so much a non-story, as an attempt at making people paranoid about Iranian suicide bombers running around in the desert.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

it's fox news, they seem to scoop all the iranian artifact found in Az desert stories.

money
jackets
books
and so on

if iranian terrorists are sneaking over the border with money they can't use, jackets that indicate they might be iranian military and books that show they are, not only sympathetic to terrorists but might actually be a terrorist, well, I'm guessing there's not a whole lot to worry about because they seem pretty freakin' stupid.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
How many of you really doubt that some extremists haven't already come across the border with Mexico?

So I think that it's only a matter of time until we have a Mumbi style attack right here in the US. Of course the politicians will all wonder how the terrorists got into our country. They will be baffled.

Most of the people here in the US will understand exactly how the terrorists got in.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Here is another article about a Controversial Muslim cleric caught sneaking into U.S.

Of course there will be those people who think that this is planted news.

Why would a Muslim cleric want to be here in the heart of the Great Satan?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Arizona is the worst state in the nation now, no doubt.

We don't have money for life saving organ transplants. We don't have money to keep low-income adults on our state healthcare program. Our schools reek and don't have money. Hell, we were trying to SELL THE STATE CAPITOL building last year to get money.

What we oddly DO have money for is...
Trying to pass bills to ban birthright citizenship.
Trying to pass bills to infringe in federal election requirements.
Trying to change federal immigration procedures which are outside of our jurisdiction.

The big thing is, Jan Brewer and Russell Pierce, the political showboatists of the West are only interested in two things: publicity and votes. We don't have the money for even the basic social services (education and saving people's lives), but our state legislature passes bills that are blatantly unconstitutional. In fact, they are SO unconstitutional that most legal scholars believe the Supreme Court will refuse to hear any of the cases.

So we can't pay to help our citizens. But we can pay the tens of millions for lawyers, legal firms, etc to defend the lawsuits that WILL come and WILL work against these pieces of legislation.

Try to tell that to TWO people who have already died because of the "lack of funds" for a transplant because they were on our public health system.

Arizona is a joke. And we're only going down from here. As long as the Federal Government wanted to sell our state off and give the liberals a line out, I'm good to go. Arizona has turned into the laughingstock of a NATION.

We have someone who's dramatically mentally disturbed shoot 19 people and we CUT mental health services!
And we continue to blow money through ridiculous bills that will never take effect because they are unconstitutional.

Arizona: where the US Constitution should only be respected if conservatives feel like it.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Here is another article about a Controversial Muslim cleric caught sneaking into U.S.

Of course there will be those people who think that this is planted news.

Why would a Muslim cleric want to be here in the heart of the Great Satan?

Funny, the same article you cite says nothing about him preaching about terrorism. Rather, he was controversial because he follows strict Sharia and was homophobic.

Why would a Muslim cleric want to come to the United States?

Well...why don't you ask the tens of thousands of American evangelists who are preaching in countries across the globe right now, including some in the Middle East?

YOU are the only one who has said that America was the "Great Satan". I can't find a quote from that cleric saying that at all. Maybe he wanted to come live somewhere safer than Tunisia, which is not exactly smooth sailing right now.

It sounds to me that you have a SERIOUS problem with stereotyping all Muslims. I'm pretty sure that the millions of them that live here do not think we are the "Great Satan".

And it's funny to see your critisism of this cleric while Christian pastors can go around calling Islam the religion of the devil.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
It's not like Fox news relies on fear mongering or anything to gain ratings.

2nd line!

I tend to take this stuff seriously since my Sister In-Law was butchered by and Illegal in a sanctuary city. Pretending it's not happening is lying to yourself. It is a fact that the border area of Mexico is more dangerous than the war in Afghanistan. Defending that just makes people look like some of their brain cells are not functional.

It only takes a handful to cross that border to kill thousands. Who takes the blame then, the open border fanatics who care more about votes than people? Get real. Never thought it would get to the point where political ideology and votes were more important than protecting lives. One can only hope most of the victims are from the open border crowd to wake them up to the simple fact, there is no sense in worrying about airplanes if you can enter our country at any time you wish other ways.

Logic is dead it seems.
edit on 1/27/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I'm sorry about your sister.

But to use one incident to extrapolate that EVERY illegal person in this country is a murderer is insane.

If we really want to go that route then Ted Bundy's killings are indicative that all white people are insane ax-murderers.

The illegal immigrant who murdered your sister in law murdered your sister in law because he was a MURDERER and not because he was an illegal immigrant.

Much like how guns don't kill people----people kill people.
edit on 1/27/11 by zcflint05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
I knew someone of the liberal left was gonna complain about the source....not legit info, if it isn't a source of their liking~ The blind will always embrace ignorance~

Just because someone doesn't trust fox new's fear mongering reports, they are automatically a liberal leftist? lol

I don't trust any mainstream new station. Not sure what that makes me.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by muse7

Yes, I think they are making it all up.

Nothing to worry about here-go back to sleep.

Like I said, how many have to die this time before we take this crap with the terroist seriously?

Not making it up, highlighting a non issue to further their agenda.

To see the once great America turn into such a massive nation of metrosexual girls is profound. Especially considering it's the traditional 'tough' guys on the Right who've turned into the biggest yellow bellied cowards.

Do not be scared, come out from under your sheets, the boogeyman terrorists are an exageration.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This just in, mexicans are now converting to islam. Be very afraid.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by muse7
It's not like Fox news relies on fear mongering or anything to gain ratings.

2nd line!

I tend to take this stuff seriously since my Sister In-Law was butchered by and Illegal in a sanctuary city. Pretending it's not happening is lying to yourself. It is a fact that the border area of Mexico is more dangerous than the war in Afghanistan. Defending that just makes people look like some of their brain cells are not functional.

It only takes a handful to cross that border to kill thousands. Who takes the blame then, the open border fanatics who care more about votes than people? Get real. Never thought it would get to the point where political ideology and votes were more important than protecting lives. One can only hope most of the victims are from the open border crowd to wake them up to the simple fact, there is no sense in worrying about airplanes if you can enter our country at any time you wish other ways.

Logic is dead it seems.
edit on 1/27/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

The government and anyone supporting the War on Drugs takes the blame. These are the people primarily responsible for the situation.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
This just in, mexicans are now converting to islam. Be very afraid.

2nd line. It really is hilarious, somebody found a book that supports suicide bombing. Oh no. There's probably tens of thousands of people who've read such books in America.

Whats more, we have no proof the book was not planted by some anti-Immigration leaning person to promote their agenda.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Lol that was actually my first thought.

It's just too stupid to be true...

To be honest there is a lot to gain planting this for one side more than the other.

Just saying.

*removes tinfoil hat*
edit on 27-1-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

What on earth would they be arrested for? Littering, I guess?

This story is a non-starter. Even if it's on the up and up, it doesn't actually mean anything. The people fluttering around it are simply desperate to taste some fear.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

if I went and conveniently places a book in the same spot, a book that had letters from Iranians talking about their love of America, its way of life and its people....

you think that'd make foxnews?

not in a million years.

Foxnews is worthless.

If you dont understand that then you shouldnt be watching it, it could be dangerous for the people around you.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I hear you people talking about "The Left"...
What Left???
There is no Left in the US... In any other country, Democrats would be seen as center-right, at most... The republicans would be the neo-fascist parties...

I must be worst than a sociopathic anarchist then, by north-american standards

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join