It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Book Celebrating Suicide Bombers Found in Arizona Desert

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Oh boy, a story about litter. Tell me more!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
reply to post by muse7

That's pretty absurd considering the size of the desert, you make it sound like someone left it by a tree hoping someone might walk by and see it.

It's not absurd at all. The real question is who originally found the book. From there the riddle will unfold.

This book just being found in the desert containing the info they say is more absurd than that possibility if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
A porous border.

Evidence of Iranians.

Indicating an interest in martyrdom.

Now.

Does this really surprise anyone?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Anyways if this really posed any threat we wouldn't be reading about it, the CIA and FBI would be all over it preventing anyone from releasing any info on this.

link   
It's a book, all of you are assuming it was dropped by some the terrorist in the desert. It could fallen off the back of a damn garbage truck then migrated it's way through blowing wind and water over in that direction. It might have fallen off a plane for all we know. You can't draw a conclusion just cause you find a really old ratty book in the middle of nowhere.

link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by Billmeister
Am I missing something, or is the story really about finding a BOOK ?

BUT BUT BUT MUSLIMS TERRORISM MEXICO! MEXICO MUSLIM MEXLIM MUSLICO! BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!

Are you scared yet?
edit on 27-1-2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

I apologize in advance, but I had to...

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by anon72

I knew, as soon as I saw your source, that someone leaning left would come and complain...ignorance is bliss for some. Granted I'm no fan of any media, but I guess if your a follower of the oh, so unbiased like CNN, or MSNBC, etc....I guess all other forms of info are deemed non-legit...run along sheep...the wolves are among you!

But wait for it, next we will have the ATS people who will claim it is true & that it was planted by the US Government or one of it's agencies to make Iran & Islam look bad or they will say Israel did it!. Too predictable!. Hopefully this will deter!
edit on 27-1-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

All so that we can go to war with mexico, iran, hell the entire middle east! on into russia...and.....and...and

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

Maybe it's not a big deal to you, all nice and safe up there in Canada, but down here, well 9/11 is still fresh in our memory. But then again it's easy to talk a big game from Canada. What you only have the world's most advanced military (ours not yours) watching your back.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

That was righteous! And so very true! Starred, and thousand more in thought~

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
it was planted by the US Government or one of it's agencies to make Iran & Islam look bad

See what I did there. It's called deception.

If you don't think that is a possibility with this book you are not denying ignorance. Why else would it all of a sudden be found and put on Fox news? Do you not think books like this could have been fabricated before this? This is staged. Mark my words...
edit on 27-1-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

and

reply to post by Whereweheaded

DC or NYC on 9/11? Did you move out as a result?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Was on the West coast at the time of 9/11. And your point? Not doing well today there S/A. I would have expected better?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

no point, just curious as the two of you reacted, calling 9/11 into it as if you were here when it happened, as if you live in a city where there's constant risk of attack, where there are teams of armed cops roaming the city, looking for threats, where we actually have to be searched when we get on the subway, where the cops are watching us with new and interesting devices, daily.

I thought that, perhaps, you did. I was wrong.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
reply to post by Billmeister

Maybe it's not a big deal to you, all nice and safe up there in Canada, but down here, well 9/11 is still fresh in our memory. But then again it's easy to talk a big game from Canada. What you only have the world's most advanced military (ours not yours) watching your back.

Oops... I should have known.

As far as I know, the makers of "Supernews" are American, and I did not mean to make fun of 9/11 in any way, and neither does the video.

It was a reply to a post that I found hilarious.

In the context of this thread, the video is about the mentality of a people who believe finding a book in the desert is exclusive news.

And, I did apologize...

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Wasn't in NYC when it happened. Got there about 9 hours after and spent 10 days on that pile of rubble. Don't preach to me like I don't know what it was like.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I don't recall preaching to you at all. I asked a question. nothing more.

and thanks for being here when it was needed. (I mean that)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Who says the book was dropped by someone coming this way ? Until proven otherwise , it is entirely possible that the book was dropped by someone going the other way .

link   
Was it a Press TV article?

Authorities told Fox News that there were no people in the area at the time the book was found, and no arrests have been made in connection with it.

Why was it there? This is extremely odd.
edit on 27/1/11 by Soshh because: Didn't read the article properly, I'm rather drunk.

link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Sounded like you were preaching. My sincere apologies to you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join