It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadpoolPete
i would agree, except the tweet makes it sound like she is in Dugway
“Still under a lockdown at Dugway for 6.5 hours and counting. Apparently a vial of VX nerve agent is missing. i just want to sleep
"
unless it was meant as "dugway is still under lockdown etc" and is not there

most excellent and valid point.
She may have known that Dugway
was under lockdown.

But why would Redstone be under lockdown
if it was not involved with Dugway? She couldn't
go home and sleep like she wanted to do.
So she must have been under lockdown too.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

this is getting stranger by the minute lol

the op of "that thread" did post something interesting when called out about a specific ship

he pasted an invite that he had received to attend a reunion on said ship, the e-mail looked very official and i am starting to lean towards there being more to this than some dumb kid running his mouth

edit - as for redstone being locked down, do we have anything more to go on with that angle other than the OP in the other thread?
edit on 28-1-2011 by DeadpoolPete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
lol maybe i spoke to soon, looks like he just pulled the same schtick as "oswego" on here

"That will be the last time I post ANYTHING on here for you people to abuse. Way to fudge it up for the team jackwagon. I'll be back later, I've said what I needed to say on here and have work to do. You people just fudged a good thing up. I quit."

tbh i thought he would have up and left far far earlier in the thread, but this post gave me huge flashbacks to the loughner thread on here, so i am not really sure of anything now

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

as for redstone being locked down, do we have anything more to go on with that angle other than the OP in the other thread?

this post from ATS member VonDoom
who presents evidence that Ashley
was actually tweeting from AL instead
of UT.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

page 43 of this thread.

Ashley could not go home and she was tweeting
from AL not UT.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

lol maybe i spoke to soon, looks like he just pulled the same schtick as "oswego" on here

"That will be the last time I post ANYTHING on here for you people to abuse. Way to fudge it up for the team jackwagon. I'll be back later, I've said what I needed to say on here and have work to do. You people just fudged a good thing up. I quit."

tbh i thought he would have up and left far far earlier in the thread, but this post gave me huge flashbacks to the loughner thread on here, so i am not really sure of anything now

oh, nevermind.
I understand what ur saying now. lol

edit on 1/28/2011 by boondock-saint because: clarification

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Did anyone who has twitter look to see if anybody was @Ashley82MS7.
Maybe someone from another base.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
Did anyone who has twitter look to see if anybody was @Ashley82MS7.
Maybe someone from another base.

that may be impossible at this point
as Ashley's account has been terminated.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

check page 48 to 50

basically op mentioned a ship being in egypt, then users stated that it was being decommissioned and would not be in the middle east, op then posted an invitation from an "Michael Hozey" to attend the decommissioning ceremony

users then started to say they were e-mailing and phoning hozey and op got aggy and left

i still have no clue lol

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

oh right i saw that post and thought it had been chalked up to the cell phone being routed around?

must have got the wrong end of a nerve agent riddled stick lol

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

check page 48 to 50
basically op mentioned a ship being in egypt, then users stated that it was being decommissioned and would not be in the middle east, op then posted an invitation from an "Michael Hozey" to attend the decommissioning ceremony
users then started to say they were e-mailing and phoning hozey and op got aggy and left
i still have no clue lol

well that's pretty easy to figure out.
Army Intelligence is trying to figure out
WHO is giving the info out.
They send only a few folks invitations
to the cermony. And then challenge him
on the forums to produce that info from
the set-up e-mail to give away his identity.
Basically, it's a trap from DOD. He should
have seen that one coming. I'm afraid he figured
it out too late

he should have just stuck with info that came
across SIPRNET. He would have been more
protected.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

which i would agree with, except this kind of post is not what i expect from a senior level whatever he is, i covered the expletives quite well lol, he could have done the same, but then if we could swear on ats like on that site then i would be swearing it up with the best of them lol

"I'm not giving up, just no more info for ANYBODY. I put one little piece of info up and now some random dude who is prob a LCDR - CAPT in the navy who is a M.D. DOCTOR will have his phone disrespected for weeks. Fudge all of you who act like kids. I had some major shtick to tell you guys in a day or two and you just seriously fudged it away. It was BIG shtick too. So go clap your selves off to sleep tonight thinking there is MAJOR gloom and doom right the fudge around the corner and the ONE fudgeing guy/girl who was going to tell you the info, won't now, because you treat him/her without respect. No more proving SHTICK to any of you. Enjoy harassing some random doc off a random ass navy fudging ship. How fudging lame, I am NOT impressed."

seams far too unbalanced to be as high up as he claims

but then who knows, could be his cover
edit on 28-1-2011 by DeadpoolPete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

seams far too unbalanced to be as high up as he claims

but then who knows, could be his cover

ya know I hate to sound redundant here
but there is a striking similarity here to the way
Bradley Manning was ousted.

He was set up on a chat program and logged
for evidence. This OP is being done the same
exact way. He is being used just like Manning was.
This is a prime example of a Psy-Op in progress.

Damn .... this guy should have been smarter
than this. He was used like a cheap whore
and will be thrown to the wolves in the coming
days as a scapegoat. Meanwhile, the Psy-Op
will have been a success to the agency.

CX

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
This is one heck of a thread to sort through, can anyone do some kind of updated summary that includes just the facts of what has happened?

Reminds me of a book i have here at home, "Otto's Boy". Story about a guy who steals some nerve agent whilst it's being transfered from Tooele to Dugway. Lets hope this story doesn't go anything like the book does, the guy releases it in an underground station, a packed out theatre and the air conditioning system of a huge basketball game.

Not the nicest of reads.

CX.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
This is one heck of a thread to sort through, can anyone do some kind of updated summary that includes just the facts of what has happened?

well I would love to do so
however, this Psy-Op still is in progress
at the present time. We have 2-3 ATS
members keeping tabs on the situation
like a play by play analysis.

Game isn't over yet. Sorry

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

hmmmm interesting point

and i don't think your being redundant, it's the back and fourth bouncing of ideas that keep these incidents fresh in peoples memories, well until the next thing takes over

so, about Egypt lol...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

which i would agree with, except this kind of post is not what i expect from a senior level whatever he is, i covered the expletives quite well lol, he could have done the same, but then if we could swear on ats like on that site then i would be swearing it up with the best of them lol

well I think he has figured out
what they are doing to him
and he's kinda pissed.

His ego is what got him caught.
sadly to say.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
good find OP

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadpoolPete

so can you tell me how he's getting
DHS data on SIPRNET??
Isn't SIPRNET only military ???
Or am i wrong on that ???

I mean if DHS was on SIPRNET,
then wikileaks would have had
DHS data instead of State Dept. Cables.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

well he says he is military, and even though he went a bit crazy and there are some big holes, something tells me there is more to this and it isn't just some kid, even though some of his posts point to this

do we know if he is really getting info from sirpnet? he does have a url in his profile pointing to sirpnet, but has it been proved?

i am very confused, my head and heart are saying hoax, but my gut is saying there is a lot of truth to it, and the gut instinct is never wrong, plus he has also started another thread, this time about Egypt, so i think it would be a good idea to monitor that thread

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
After reading this I kept thinking of the "Skinwalker Ranch" en.wikipedia.org... So I went on google earth, Skinwalker ranch is 160 miles due east of Dugway base.

Is there a connection?

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join