It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminists <MADFACE>

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Feminists are

Feminists are

Feminists are

Feminists are

Seriously i cannot stand feminists. Why?
Maybe because i cannot find one that is actually able to compromise on something simple like an argument.
I feel like out of all the radical groups, these are the most close minded individuals.

Why is it that since i have a penis i cannot understand what it's like to be a female?
What have i not seen how you are treated? Do i not have 2 sisters and a mother?
Why is it if i say "Yeah i know what you mean because..." it really means "I'm a guy so i'm trying to get in your pants" or something like that.

Honestly to all your feminists out there, go hide in a hole. You're not helping any cause. Just because Men dominate the workplace, doesn't mean you cannot. WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THIS? Oh wow, you have it so hard. You get periods. Oh no. Well us guys get into fist fights more often than you. We bleed for women. Yeah you women don't just bleed for us.

Why can't i consider you "Mine" if we're dating? Oh you're a woman, therefore if i call you "Mine" you're going to think that i'm considering you my property because penises are the only thing that can have property.
I can't even get to the point that i'm "Yours" nope just get stuck on me considering you property.

You're no better than radical islamists. Only PROBLEM is, that they're blowing themselfs up and now you. I think that you guys have less brains than them.

Why is it that if i try to argue that blondes are sometimes dumb (More often than other color'd hair girls) You get offended and just because i have a penis you cannot have a nice conversation explaining that they aren't? WHY DOES HAVING A PENIS MEANS YOU CAN LABEL ME IN TWO SECONDS???

Feminists are

Feminists are

Feminists are

Seriously you want to change something? Learn to be able to communicate.
Not all of us penis having- work dominating- people (PEOPLE - STOP LABELING US WE'RE JUST LIKE YOU) are out to get you.

On a side note. Just because i think you're attractive DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOUR PERSONALITY.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
My attitude is i leave females alone period, i do not interact with them in any way.

Let the females get what they want is what i think should happen, as long as they never come near me. I have not talked to them other than working with them since school, thats 18 years now. I will never interact with them again, and its been 18 years now and counting.

For me there are three types of females.

1) Those who think every male is after them and think your looking at them, and you have no interest.

2) Those who try to come near you and i cannot stand any female coming near me wanting to interact with me.

Like i say, if they think i am going near them or want too, try and interact with me and they will get nowhere as i have nothing to do with them, and its just in there mind.

The third type of females are the only sane ones for me
3) the females who ignore you and just get on with it and also do not think your going near them or are looking at them. These are the only sane ones in that gender, as i have never wanted anything to do with them, and i think really its only a 3rd of them are sane in this way.
Sane females stay away from my life and never respond to my existence ever.

Thats my rant on them, i never go near them or interact with them, but we live in a world where we have to actually exist on the planet with them. I treat all females the same, i never interact with them at all.

Its the best way. I know what op is saying, but like i say i never interact with them, and so do not have to deal with those problems. Also let these people have what they want, i mean fems, and as long as they stay away from my existence.

Also i am born with a penis, and i am passive(more passive than any female) and also not interested in them period.
edit on 1/24/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I feel you i feel you. Unfortunatly i had to interact with them, and boy it was a horrible time.

I heard something so absurd that Male created certain statues bigger because it made their penises feel bigger.
I mean i understand showing power via statue ... but they REALLY think this way. It's like they're all programmed. That's what i hate most. They're programmed and brainwashed individuals who cannot stand to be considerate or free thinking

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

I understand your post though, but i did my own rant on females. I am sure plenty of you males who are interested have similar issues.

But i say give the females what they want and let them be fems, and such if they want.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I too dislike rampant feminists.. The sort who take everything the wrong way, who blame all men for issues they face, etc. I broke up with a girl many years ago and her friend was all over me telling me how horrible I was and how much of a pig I was, etc... when the reality of it was we were 15 year olds and it was never going to go anywhere. Met only a handful of the sort over the years...

BUT...

woman are soooo damn nice.. soft, sweet, they smell wonderful, they can make you smile just by making eye contact, they are great to be around and I would rather kill myself than never ever be able to look at them again.

They also have all these nice bits that blokes like so much, how can anyone in their right mind not love them to bits!!! 8]~~~

As Einstein quipped "Sit with your have on a hot stove for 1 moment and it feels like an eternity... Sit with that one special woman for an eternity and it feels like just a moment... that's relativity."

Andy, did you notice just how many times you had to say "I have nothing to do with them" in your post? Still need to convince yourself so mnuch? man you must have had a really screwed up childhood...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well there are extremists and idiots in both sexes.

I love women, is there any better thing in humanity than a mother?

If there was one thing that I feel sums up the best of the human race it is a mother.

Am i right anyone? we all love our mums, right?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Onet Wosix

We do not choose to come into this world. Thats my answer if you wanted me to answer this. Like i said, do we ask to be born into the world? No.

Let the fems have what they want, its the best thing, it really is.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Probably because men just F*ck them>? Men have so mistreated women. I am a man; I have seen so many women crapped on that it enrages me. Women are the most important persons in our lives. Go ahead and disagree. Women are the best thing God ever put in my life.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47
"Why can't i consider you "Mine" if we're dating? Oh you're a woman, therefore if i call you "Mine" you're going to think that i'm considering you my property because penises are the only thing that can have property.
I can't even get to the point that i'm "Yours" nope just get stuck on me considering you property."

THANK YOU!! I think women should be legally bound to read that quote. I"ve gotten into countless arguments with girfriends about this, and everytime i just give up and walk away. You sir, Are a hero to men everywhere.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
They also have all these nice bits that blokes like so much, how can anyone in their right mind not love them to bits!!! 8]~~~

What right do they have. Explain how if your not interested in females your not interested. So what does females private parts mean to me, if i have no interest. They is loads of males who have no interest lol, and they are more sane then the thugs you call heterosexual males.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
...i've always been very sympathetic towards the two headed species... they're sometimes difficult - but - gosh, i can only imagine how confusing it must be for them...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Probably because men just F*ck them>? Men have so mistreated women. I am a man; I have seen so many women crapped on that it enrages me. Women are the most important persons in our lives. Go ahead and disagree. Women are the best thing God ever put in my life.

Didn't set myself up to disagree with this quote. I think you've yet to meet a real feminist. One that i'm talking about.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Maybe because i cannot find one that is actually able to compromise on something simple like an argument.

That sounds like pretty much like 99.9% of all females out there. Your problem is not really with feminists thats what I got from your rant, but with females in general, which you wouldn't be far off if you said all females are feminists.

But anyways always remember when talking with females always keep your shields up, and nod your head like they are right in whatever there talking about, and they will like you eventually, thats what there looking for. But if your want for them to go away then argue with them, they cant stand people who actually have there own opinions and especially those who are not impressed with them, and wont fall to there controlling tactics.

And always keep your bullshint detector on high alert for it will be raining bullshint, you will have much bullshint to avoid.
Other then that females aren't that bad to be around, just you know as long as you don't have to always be around them for long periods of time, a man must keep his sanity you know.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Oh man andy1033 I remember about one year ago I asked you what the hell these females did that made you say the things you said in that one thread a year ago. But dam ever since then in every thread I have seen you, like clockwork your giving your take on females and cops and all that, and how they are evil and should be avoided.

And somehow I get the felling since you joined in 2004 that if I checked, there would be a lot of threads were you spread your message on females and what they did to you, and all that. Now that is a long time to do anything, if your trolling you would have the world record for it.....But I think there is definitely something to your story, no one keeps at it for as long as you do for the fun of it. So same question applies as I asked then, What exactly did these females do to ruin your life? You must of ran into some real evil, controlling and spiteful females or something.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I doubt you have spoken to many feminists, but since this is the rant section, carry on.

Ignorance is countered by education

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
LOL

I had a funny experience with one of those "men are such pigs" women.
I hear her make that comment all while shes flirting with me and I am giving her "the red light" at every opportunity simply because I don't like statements like that.
A week later she shows up at my door all dressed up looking for a booty call.
She asks if I am busy while I stand there in my underware eating a bag of chips.....I say yes and shut the door.
She was taking advantage of my piggishness when it was convenient for her.
She expected me to drop everything and act like a dumb gorrilla because hey.....men are pigs right.
Sorry honey but you can't have it both ways with such a sweeping statement.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Exactly my attitude. Females i went to school with could of changed my mind, but i do not want anything to do with that gender period after what they did.

I am glad for my life i made the choice not to bother with them as when working with them was such a pain in the arse, and even females say its hard to work with females, and its right.

But like you say, i had the same attitude, i wanted to see if they could be nice when i was 17, but they decided to behave like b*****s(female dogs name). I am glad my hormones passed and i was never interested but today i still have to put up with them, but i just ignore if they want to speak to me now.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Na i am not trolling. When i speak here its all honest, as i find its good to just say it, they destroyed my life anyway, so what does it matter.

I gave them a chance at 17 when i was at school, but the thing i absolute hate them for they brought the people with electronic mind control into my life forever, and these people do not care about human life, they just set out to absolutely humiliate me and ruin my life.

I will never speak to a female again, and its been 18 years since i left school, but this started 19 years back in 1992. I stumbled over they use these techs, and they just wanted to humiliate me after that for nothing but just wanting to destroy a life.

I bet the people i went to school with are reading this and they will know its true, scum that i grew up with.
edit on 1/25/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I just didn't want that particular girl.
She shouldn't have walked around acting as provacative as she was while calling MEN pigs....the irony was funny.
The only pig I saw that day was her...after the men are pigs comment...I thought she should go look in a mirror and quit blaming men for her being used and misused.
Acting like she was...I can see why she gets treated the way she does.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Yep both genders are as bad as one another. The problem comes when they both start acting superior.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join