It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Screams of A Child Abducted by Monsters: (Israel-this is a tough one to explain!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by TheGhostViking

I really didn't put this thread up to get into support or or against Israel. I did it as I think they need to be held accountable for improper actions and detentions of CHILDREN!

After seeing that video (and being in L.Enforcement) I say the little lawless kids need some education... but not by grabbing them off the street and taken in for questioning etc. In my opinion, the people who should have been taken in is the adults at the incident site. They should have stopped the rocks or something-not encourage it.

edit on 1/24/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

i refer you back to an earlier poster.

"" When you come from all over the world to occupy somebody else's country and take it away from them, you can expect there to be some opposition. If God had truly given the land to Israel, then Jews would have been there from that day forward. They would not have to come from all over the world to take the land from it's rightful owners at gun point.""

for 62 years the palestinians have had to endure the harshest treatment for being in the way of heartless psychopathic zionists and their lackeys. thats long enough to bring anyone to the boil.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Please stay on topic and keep the religion to a low hum-if possible. We don't need to be reading all that. You said who said it. please post a link... I'll find it. Thanks.

God Bless. (see)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
The only monsters I see are the people who encourage these children to go out and do these things.

The guy is just holding the boy's arm... How does that action make him a monster? The boy is clearly not physically hurt in any way, he's just held by the arm...

I just don't get you people, these guys are in riot gear, so this was probably shot during a demonstration, and this kid was probably throwing rocks at the policemen. Arresting a child is wrong, but if that child throws rocks in your face, what the hell are you supposed to do?

And, again, he's just holding him by the arm!

thats 2 probably's in your post. whats your point?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Oh, well. Violence beget violence. And the war never ends. If I was there to actually witness --- see and hear --- what has transpired, then I could make a judgment call. Otherwise, I am left guessing what really happened based on screaming and bloody photos.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a hoax is a hoax and you are not justified creating one to draw an audience for your political agenda; If you lied about the content of the thread then you cannot be trusted to tell the truth period. HOAX

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
sezsue wrote:
Do you know, there is a big Jewish community close to where I live, and as a child, I even visited a synagogue there with my 8th grade Catholic school class. My church always made a point of saying that we should respect the Jewish people, because after all, Jesus came from the Jewish people, and there were never any negatives to be said about them by anyone in the church, not even the nuns or priests.

I used to feel sorry for the Jews and was glad they had a place to live where no one would bother them, WHEN I even thought about them at all.

I used to think the Palestinians were evil terrorists, because that is all you ever hear on the subject.

The poor, poor Jews. First the Holocaust, and now the terrible Palestinian terrorists, who just terrorize the poor little Jewish nation for no reason, except that they are evil.

But I then learned a few things.

Now, when I go past that same synagogue, I feel sick. You know why? They have two big banners facing the road on each side of a busy street.

And do you want to know what those banners say?

"Darfur, a call to your conscience."

No wonder Jesus called them hypocrites. Nothing has changed to this day.
edit on 24-1-2011 by sezsue because: edit for clarification

So funny, a catholic calling Jews hypocrites

Just for your information: It was the Romans that crucified Yeshua ben Yosef (catholics renamed him Jesus Christ) and it was a Roman soldier who threw a spear into Yeshua as he was on the cross and it was the Romans who adopted Jesus when their empire was crumbling. The Roman Empire just became the "Holy' Roman Empire!

Yeshua was Jewish, so were his followers! He was a teacher who taught the law! The Jewish word is 'Rabbi', did you know that? He was NOT a Catholic or a Christian and he was not against Jews, just the corrupt ruling class (sound familiar today???). The Romans killed him and then twisted history to lay the blame on the Jews (All Jews) which is what I call HYPOCRITICAL and most of the anti jewish sentiments, not less the violence against jews is excused because of these hypocritical lies spouted by the EVIL Catholic church! Which not only has been responsible for mass torture and murder throughout the world, over the last 1,700 years or so but has done so in Gods name. Now that is hypocritical!!!!

So what did you find out about Jews? That they are all reptillian aliens that eat children, control the world, blah, blah, blah? Whilst i agree the Rothschilds and a few other families are involved with the Illuminati, that is NOT all Jews, in fact it is just a few out of Millions! just as the non-jewish Rockerfellas, Morgan's, Saxe-Coburg/Windsor and Bush are all illuminati but don't represent Christians, do they?

israel is evil we get it! However, try to be objective and see both sides because hate is blinding you, just as it is blinding the religious crazies on both sides.

Why can't the Human Race learn to live in peace? If we can just stop hating each other, it would be a start!

I wonder what would happen if the ruling Palestinians and other Arab leaders just accepted Israel as a nation, stopped the agitation and just got on with making their peoples lives better? if the US, israel, Arab nations all jointly contributed to a two state solution and financed the building of a Palestinian state with new infrastructure, jobs, homes etc? Then I think all the trouble would stop because people would be too busy going to work/school and getting on with their lives rather than creating trouble!

The message has to be 'Don't teach your children to hate' and then maybe humanity has a chance for a peaceful future!

i love you all

edit on 24/1/11 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/1/11 by Hongkongphooey because: typo's

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Respectfully speaking, I posted a link.

And respectfully speaking, one of the biggest excuses being used to justify the creation of that whole mess over there is the "chosen people" claim and "G-d gave us the land" claim, is it not?

Well, the same book that is used to justify that claim, can also be used to show how that line of thinking is wrong, right now, which is why I quoted from the article I referenced, written by a Biblical scholar who is much more eloquent than me. He has the facts, all I have is my sense of justice.

I believe I can post some information which supports my view, based on the OP's video, that the children throwing rocks are doing so out of the understandable frustration that has come about due to a very long period of unconscionable behavior on the part of people who have might, but not right, on their side.

The soldiers, because they also have been raised with an attitude of hatred toward their captives, the Palestinians, feel justified, apparently, going to any lengths, such as BEATING and INTERROGATING CHILDREN, just because they can.

A person that thinks they are better than someone else will allow them to justify some pretty outrageous behavior.

You had the right to not read my "religious" argument, I had the right to post it.

No hard feelings though.

God bless

edit on 25-1-2011 by sezsue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

I am not a catholic, I went to catholic grade school. Fortunately, I learned the truth, and let go of falsehoods.

You should try it, it's very liberating.

I didn't read your whole spiel, THIS TIME, since I think I have read it before, in another thread. (Not directed towards me, but someone else.) Maybe you should change it up a little, get some variety in your life.

Anyway, before you start telling everyone that the Romans killed Jesus and that the innocent Jews had nothing to do with it, maybe you should try reading the New Testament and see what it has to say about it.

I forget the exact reason they gave Pilate for passing the buck to him, but I do know that Pilate told them several times that he could see no reason to do anything because he could see no guilt in Jesus.

Pilate was going to let Jesus go, but the Pharisees (priests) and Sanhedrin (judges) didn't want that. They wanted the Romans to do their dirty work, for them.

The Jewish leaders of the day didn't want to lose their high positions, so they encouraged the people to call for Jesus to be killed, and all the people said let his blood be on our heads, and the generations heads.

I don't have time right now, but if you want, tomorrow I can get the exact quote for you.

No need for thanks, I don't mind enlightening a fellow traveler on the road to truth if I can.

God bless

edit on 25-1-2011 by sezsue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
What's happening in Israel is similar to what's happening in the US. People just don't have any common sense anymore. In Texas schools if a child misbehaves they get charged with a class C misdemeanor. That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Let children be children. I don't know this world anymore, society has become unhinged treating children as adults.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Too bad it wasnt the adults that got ran over....what a bunch of idiots. Having a rock throwing party with their kids out in the middle of the road wearing terrorist head masks? Really?

Kid learned a lesson that day. A car is stronger than a rock......and getting ran over sucks.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JRockABM1
Too bad it wasnt the adults that got ran over....what a bunch of idiots. Having a rock throwing party with their kids out in the middle of the road wearing terrorist head masks? Really?

Kid learned a lesson that day. A car is stronger than a rock......and getting ran over sucks.

The words callous and bastard spring to mind.
Your fantasies about 'rock-throwing parties' show where you're coming from.
V.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

My point is things aren't always what they seem, and they are never what the headline tells you they are.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by orangutang

My point is things aren't always what they seem, and they are never what the headline tells you they are.

Of course they aren't..
We all know who controls most of the media, don't we.???

That's why we only hear about this sort of stuff on sites outside MSM...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Would anyone of you stop when your being atatcked by youths throwing rocks at you. you really think they wouldn't attack you if you stopped ? i don't really know much on the subject of who has the right to the land though. Let's see what allah says.

sura 17:104 and thereafter allah said to the children of israel [the jews]; dwell securely in the promised land [israel] and when the last warning comes to past, we will gather you togather in a mingled crowd;

Was Allah a zionist ?. certainly seems that way from the quran

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Disclaimer: This entire post is written in sarcasm

Ohh stop!! You are all crazy!! Stop bashing and hating Israel!! The problem with you crazy conspiracy theorist is that you are just looking at this all wrong. Israel doesn't beat children! Israel is simply promoting democracy!! Once you think of it that way, its all sunshine, roses, rainbows and Justin Bieber.

Now stop being paranoid and asking question and please send us more money to protect us from these terrorist!

edit on 25-1-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Here is the full video.

Link
You can clearly see them stopping cars to see if the driver is Jewish (threating with stones) even before the other one arrived with his Subaru.

It's so amusing to see the camera man in 00:17. Boy that is what I call quick media! LOL!
Here's another one at 00:21, and another at 00:25.

OP and the rest of people that couldn't think forward - are you feeling satisfied whining at how the Israeli somehow control the global media? Well this is a media stunt that has been handed to you by the Palestinian media, and it is one out of many.

This one is simply too amateur so it is too easy to call out.

These people were waiting for an Israeli to act violently towards the children, they were clearly provoking people, and they got what they wanted - only it was a real hard blow and they didn't even know how to deal with it.

The driver had his son in the car with him. To tell you the truth, any man would run over a bunch of stupid kids throwing rocks at your car while their little son is inside and could be hurt and killed.
I'd run them over several times, that's for sure.

At the children being arrested in the OP - They may aswell be carrying explosives, as happened many times in the past.
Link 1
Link 2
Is the fact he's screaming changes something?

Nothing needs to be added.
edit on 25-1-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I think you maybe missing my point-or rather I didn't explain myself better. I am pro-Israeli. Have been all my life. Stood by them on the whole Flotila thing (check my threads from then).

However, children at this age need to be handled differently then men etc-for an incident such as this-IMO.

Children & Youth Services-counslers-advisers/intervention etc.

Israel has to stand on higher ground.

Yea, we do that here also.... it use to be cute...in it's own way.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36e727a548bd.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4569ea7bd600.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
It's sad that children even need to be inspected, but maybe the fault here is by their parents or "owners" more likely, that strap some of them with explosives at such a young age. The only counseling these children are getting is brainwash that if they explode and manage to kill a number of Jews, they will reach heaven and their families will be rich. Brainwashing, if you will.

I'm sure that the kids that threw rocks at cars would be crying their guts out if they got captured red-handed. They are kids after-all.
When dealing with security issues and with stuff so horrible such as strapping little kids with armed explosives, emotions fade out while caution jumps in. I'm sure the 30+ dead from yesterday's Russian airport bombing and their families think the same right now. Better safe than sorry.

Also note that the kids in your pictures are dressed as soldiers and they don't have suicide belts. Dressing a kid in a soldier's outfit could be 'cute' - dressing a kid in a suicide bomber's outfit is demented.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I don't see anything wrong with the way the troops were handling that child. He was not being beat, he was simply being taken into a vehicle, who knows why? I'm sure the soldiers didn't pick he randomly out of a crowd.

Everything else the OP shared is hearsay. No photos, no context, no proof. Just plain Israeli bashing propaganda.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join