It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Screams of A Child Abducted by Monsters: (Israel-this is a tough one to explain!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thnx for posting but i dont really think theres a middle ground
Be glad we are not children growing up seeing freinds and family MASSACRED . being forced out OUR HOME
If this ever happens to us I pray to god that people will not be scared to STAND UP FOR US against such wicked opressors .

ps id love to hear from some palestinians (i means its their plight some of you are judging after all ) but i guess thats hard when your country is being bombed and torn up .

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

hard when your country is being bombed and torn up .

yes, that tends making any progress troublesome. I think that is what the plan is....

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The only monsters I see are the people who encourage these children to go out and do these things.

The guy is just holding the boy's arm... How does that action make him a monster? The boy is clearly not physically hurt in any way, he's just held by the arm...

I just don't get you people, these guys are in riot gear, so this was probably shot during a demonstration, and this kid was probably throwing rocks at the policemen. Arresting a child is wrong, but if that child throws rocks in your face, what the hell are you supposed to do?

And, again, he's just holding him by the arm!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
and again you ignore the fact it is HIS home the israelis are INVADERS
put your self in the childs shoes show compassion and youll realise you have missed the point .. if nazis had conquered uk or usa would you have welcomed them with open arms ?
or would you do what the french dutch and english did and form resistance ? I think the answer is obvious
edit on 24-1-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

What kind of a parent would allow their child to play in the street like that ? That's how I see this from beginning to end. Those poor kids seem to like the kind of parenting that keeps them well out of harms way. That burns my azz.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

But this isn't about the illegal occupation, this is about "Israeli monsters hurting a child".

As I said, this kid shouldn't have even been there, the real monsters are the ones sending a 10 year old child to throw rocks at cops in a violent demonstration, occupation of no occupation.

You think I don't feel sorry for that kid? You think that police officer doesn't feel sorry for that kid?

I think you're missing the point- The real monsters are the people calling the shots, not the people on the ground.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The real monsters are the people calling the shots
yes i agree totally and thats why im putting my self in the kids shoes as a child they dont know what the hell is going on
edit on 24-1-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I agree, nobody's saying the child is "the bad guy", just that it's a #ed up situation.

Put yourself in the cop's shoes for a second, do you think he's enjoying this? Does it look like he's trying to hurt the child?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Yeah, I saw that video of the kid being hit by the car. Him and a bunch of other thugs (big and small) were gathered around throwing large rocks at vehicles. The vehicle in the picture sped up to avoid the rocks and hit the kid after he jumped in front of the car to throw another rock at it. There are two sides to every story and not every Palestinian kid is a peaceful smiling flower child.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Still its a bit rich - when the Israelis release a prisoner who had picked up a toddler by the ankle and bashed her brains out on a rock in front of her Israeli mother - and is then greeted as a national hero on his return to Lebanon!

Wow, I hadn't heard about this one. Do you have a link for that, or are we just supposed to take your word for it?

Palestinians and Arabs simplyknow no better - they have been brainwashed since birth to swallow this crap - but Western apologists spouting this nonesense - that requires a special kind of stupidity!

Brainwashed since birth to swallow crap........In this, I think you are right.

There have been at least three generations of Palestinians being forced to swallow this crap.

People who think it's ok to do this to other people have had enough time, 60 years or so, to evolve into something barely human by now, don't you think.

Terrorizing people creates terrorism, you know. Try to put yourself into someone else's shoes.

I guess if a child was throwing rocks at you, a ten or eleven year old, you would beat them up? Or you think it's ok to do so?

Too bad you, can't get away with just shooting them ALL the time....problem solved.

You probably don't believe in God, but He says, people who live by the sword, will die by the sword.

Will someone have mercy on you, when the time comes?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
Wait a minute.

Is that pic of the car hitting the kid from the video where the Palestinians where "attacking" random Israeli cars as they drove past?

I'm pretty sure it is. The jumped in front of the cars, blocking them, throwing stones at the windows and terrifying the passengers. And these were not military Israelis - this were normal people.

If this is teh same vid, then the driver, obviously fearing for his life, stepped on the gas and drove through the human barracade, where up he drove into the kid, injuring him.

And if that's the case - I would have done the same thing. In this particular instance, I think the Palestinians were in the wrong.

That is, if this is the same vid I am thinking of...

EDIT: yeh, it is. Here's the vid :

Am I meant to feel sorry for them? Throwing stones at random cars and then getting run over for their actions? What did they expect would happen? Peace would break out?!
edit on 24-1-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

Nothing like putting things into perspective and showing the truth eh? Thanks for posting the video!

Note to OP: I clicked on the link and was impressed at the impartial reporting on that website
Just one big hate filled website.

Now I don't subscribe to the horrors on either side and believe that humanity has to learn to live in peace however, people need to wake up and realise that the Palestinian propaganda machine uses children to sacrifice for their cause and I just think that is pure evil!

Whether you hate Jews or not (and there is an awful lot of hatred towards Jews on ATS) you cannot excuse the behaviour of a people using (and brainwashing) children in this manner to aid their cause.

If children throw rocks they should be punished, whatever age! I have a 12 year old son and if I ever saw him target someone because of their colour or beliefs, there would be hell to pay. Now, that being said, my son would NEVER behave in this manner because he is not brought up in hatred.

Think about this, how can there ever be peace if the parents bring the children up to hate???? (That goes for both sides).

edit on 24/1/11 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
As a father, the picture of the kids getting hit by the car is pretty disturbing.
Second line to say "Rainbows happen when Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks the gayness out of Justin Bieber"

my thoughts exactly...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

What kind of a parent would allow their child to play in the street like that ? That's how I see this from beginning to end. Those poor kids seem to like the kind of parenting that keeps them well out of harms way. That burns my azz.

Randyvs, usually your answers seem to have a lot of common sense, but this time I have to ask, do you have children?

Why should these children not be able to live a normal life, playing outdoors, being able to go to school, being able to live peacefully? Being able to have toys, books, crayons, chocolate, for God's sake.

Do you know, there is a big Jewish community close to where I live, and as a child, I even visited a synagogue there with my 8th grade Catholic school class. My church always made a point of saying that we should respect the Jewish people, because after all, Jesus came from the Jewish people, and there were never any negatives to be said about them by anyone in the church, not even the nuns or priests.

I used to feel sorry for the Jews and was glad they had a place to live where no one would bother them, WHEN I even thought about them at all.

I used to think the Palestinians were evil terrorists, because that is all you ever hear on the subject.

The poor, poor Jews. First the Holocaust, and now the terrible Palestinian terrorists, who just terrorize the poor little Jewish nation for no reason, except that they are evil.

But I then learned a few things.

Now, when I go past that same synagogue, I feel sick. You know why? They have two big banners facing the road on each side of a busy street.

And do you want to know what those banners say?

"Darfur, a call to your conscience."

No wonder Jesus called them hypocrites. Nothing has changed to this day.
edit on 24-1-2011 by sezsue because: edit for clarification

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Wow I must say a have an affinity for back handed compliments.

The thing that possessed me to come down the way I did is, it looks as though those kids, have been sent out to herass, or get in the way, or simply get them selves killed. I can't believe you don't see that and the fact is, Ya hell I got kids and if those were my kids, I gaurantee they would have all those freedoms you indicated. They also wouldn't have been in the way of that car. I hope now you see my point. It's not about Jews or Palestinans.
It's about parenting period.

If I knew their parents there might be some different back hands fly'in around.
edit on 24-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
When you come from all over the world to occupy somebody else's country and take it away from them, you can expect there to be some opposition. If God had truly given the land to Israel, then Jews would have been there from that day forward. They would not have to come from all over the world to take the land from it's rightful owners at gun point.

God did fulfill His promise to the israeli's, israel exists. so this oppression of the palestinians on land that historically has been arab, can't be blamed on God. God also gave them Jesus, as well as to the rest of humanity, but we all know how that turned out.

edit on 24-1-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
All I can say is WOW! Complete monsters. Terrible pictures, but show the brutal reality. Sorry, I would have no choice in the matter, but to stand up for the child, and the boots to those guys hard. Stuff like this gets me hot

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

When you come from all over the world to occupy somebody else's country and take it away from them, you can expect there to be some opposition. If God had truly given the land to Israel, then Jews would have been there from that day forward. They would not have to come from all over the world to take the land from it's rightful owners at gun point.

You really need to read "From time immemorial". Those "indigenous" people you call Palestinians are the children of immigrants who came to Israel about the same time the Jews started immigrating in the 1940's. Only the Jews were counted as immigrants and Arabs were viewed as having been there "from time immemorial" which was more of a legal term. It's all in the documents and the Balfour agreement.

Then of course you have the nasty political football created after the 6 day war where the Arab nations were going to drive the infidel Jews into the sea and kill them all, only they lost. Just before the war they told all the "indigenous" immigrants Arabs to leave their homes so they could wipe out the Jews. Well, they lost the war, and their homes. Rather than let them immigrate back to their actual homelands, they refused and thus we had the PLO camps. The American people have been fed a bunch of garbage about the real history of that area, and who the Palestinians really are. They are no more indigenous than illegal immigrants who came to America over the Southern border in the 1940's and their children born after their arrival.

Of course it does play well for war in the middle east, building up the Military Industrial Complex, and splitting the people through endless arguments over who is to blame.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Damn! I thought this was going to be better.

You know, like kids getting dragged underground and eaten...

By reptilians.

Which actually does happen.

Social issues really don't bother me, now that I'm aware of the much darker side of things. Besides, pushing our cultural belief systems on the middle east is a waste of time. Let them do what they want.

edit on 24-1-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

God did fulfill His promise to the israeli's, israel exists. so this oppression of the palestinians on land that historically has been arab, can't be blamed on God. God also gave them Jesus, as well as to the rest of humanity, but we all know how that turned out.

edit on 24-1-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

Yes, you are right, randomname.

God did fulfill his promise to Israel. Ted Pike, of truthtellers.org, says it better than I could:

The Old Testament emphasizes in dozens of the clearest passages that never will God allow an unjust rebellious nation of Jews to occupy His Holy Land [see footnote].

He wouldn't let even the spiritual colossus Moses in because of one infraction. He wouldn't let the ten doubting spies and an entire generation of Hebrews in because of unbelief.

Instead, God made it clear that only a believing remnant, trusting God and exemplifying righteousness, justice, and mercy (including to the "strangers in the land" ), would have sanction to enter and occupy. This happened only two times in Old Testament history: under Joshua and, later, Ezra and Nehemiah, bringing back an obedient remnant from Babylonian captivity.

On the other hand, God repeatedly warns that if the Jews do occupy Palestine and yet turn from obedience He will scatter them to the nations. They cannot return until they embody the same righteousness as they did under Joshua and Ezra.

Who then owns the land and has rights of occupation today? Righteous Jews who honor Israel's true Messiah, Jesus, will always own the land of Israel and have rights of occupation. But, until national Jewish obedience occurs again, God made two things very clear after exile of the Jews to Babylon in the sixth century B.C.

* Jews must dwell among the nations, seeking the peace and prosperity of their neighbors (Jer. 9:4).
* Surrounding Gentiles would have the right to temporarily dwell in and cultivate the land. Since they were not recipients of such transcendent truth and light as Israel, God will not hold them to the same high moral standard. But, if they became overtly wicked, He would also expel them.

God says His holy land has always been sanctified for His glory, "vomiting out" the ancient Canaanites, the Jews, and anyone else who profanes it (Lev. 18:25). God gave the Samaritans in Jeremiah's time temporary rights to occupy in lieu of Jewish obedience. That sanction continues with the Palestinians or any other Gentiles who do not overtly defile God's law.

But God says emphatically that such endorsement can never be granted to a nation of Christ-rejecting, Pharisee-venerating, left-wing Jews such as flooded into Palestine over a century ago.

Why such strife in Palestine since Jewry returned? It's because very great discord erupts when God's law is flouted. If you touch two battery cables together, a shower of sparks explodes. The laws of nature are violated. A proliferation of persistent, unparalleled strife has accompanied Jewry's lawless return to Palestine. The law of God has been desecrated.

Israel 's defiance of God's law, including violent expulsion of 800,000 Palestinians from their God-endorsed tenancy in the land to languish in concentration camps in Lebanon, the West Bank, and Gaza, is spiritual wickedness of the first magnitude. And the evangelical church over the past century has become a partaker of that iniquity and delusion by bidding Godspeed to it.

But, you may ask: Wasn't Jewish return necessary in order to provide safe haven for persecuted world Jewry? Hasn't Israel vindicated itself by providing such refuge?

Prime Minister Netanyahu answered that recently.

He said there is no place on earth as dangerous for Jews as Israel.

The Bible says the same: "There is no peace for the wicked."

Footnote: * Scriptures forbidding Jewish occupation of the Holy Land in unbelief include: Lev. 18:28, 26:27-46; Num. 14:23; Deut. 4:26-27, 6:18, 7:12, 29:28; 28:21, 25, 37, 41, 56-64, Deut. 30; Ezek. 13:9; Jer. 7:15, 29:13-14

edit on 24-1-2011 by sezsue because: corrections

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join