It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
I designed this coil about 30 years ago....

Still haven't had the time to make it yet!!
You can take solace in the fact that there are patient people in this world, though I'm not one of them. But some people are still waiting for John Keely to deliver a working version of his free energy motor, even though he's been dead for over 100 years! But I won't be waiting for you to make anything after you die!

Bearden was supposed to go commercial just after the turn of the century.

And Kohei Minato claimed to have an order for 40,000 "over unity" units in 2004:

Kohei Minato and the Japan Magnetic Fan Company

Ironically, by the time he'd won patents in 47 countries, the Japanese patent office turned him down on the grounds that "[the invention] couldn' t possibly work" and that somehow he was fabricating the claims.

But a few months later they were forced to recant their decision after the US patent office recognized his invention and gave him the first of two patents. As Minato notes: "How typical of Japan's small-minded bureaucrats that they needed the leadership of the US to accept that my invention was genuine."
Apparently it wasn't the US patent office that gave him trouble, it was the Japan patent office.

But no patent is any kind of a guarantee that anything works, though free energy device hoaxers would like their gullible investors to believe otherwise.

Minato seems to have faded away just like Bearden...lots of grandiose claims earlier this century, and now...nothing that I can find of any substance from either one. Bearden is still posting but I haven't seen him post anything lately about his free energy gadget. And I can't confirm that Kohei Minato ever shipped 40,000 units either, which should have sold like hotcakes if they were 330% efficient as he claimed, beating the competition which normally claims less than 100% efficiency, so I don't know if the order was canceled or what. I did find this however:

www.museumofhoaxes.com...

People making claims like Bearden, Bedini, Rossi, Keely, Kohei Minato, Dale Pond, Rodin, Blacklight Power,...(the list could go on all day with centuries of names) never seem to deliver anything that actually works.....why is that? There's no evidence of suppression of any of them...If Bearden knows the "right way" to manufacture a magnet, who is stopping him? Nobody, that's who. There's really no credibility to his claim that the manufacturing method will result in free energy, but even if you believe his claim that it matters, if he knows the secret, why doesn't he just make them using his special method? Magnetizing magnets in a variety of fashions isn't hard to do.

But all he seems to have to sell are DVDs.

Originally posted by Mary Rose

. . . a bit of details on the astounding seizure and hiding by our Department of Energy of a developed process for easily and cheaply making permanent magnets with asymmetric (anisotropic) strength magnetic fields laterally. Given such permanent magnets, just about anyone can easily assemble a self-powering permanent magnet motor or motor-generator, powering a load, in 15 minutes for peanuts. Our own DoE has apparently suppressed this manufacturing process deliberately, while keeping its implications hidden from the President, the Congress, the Scientific Community, and the American Public since at least 2001. The process has a U.S. patent in 1990, completely before DoE involvement and taking over control of the patent.

Is there any technology suppression in the world? Yes, you could say that nuclear bomb construction technology is suppressed. But I sure don't see any evidence that anything Bearden is doing is being suppressed, and his story about suppressed magnet manufacturing technology is just ludicrous. Making magnets isn't like nuclear engineering where nuclear materials are restricted....anybody can make magnets...including Bearden. So if there is technology suppression somewhere in the world, and maybe there is, it's not happening with Bearden. They are letting him sell all these DVDs and reveal all these "secrets" he wants...how the heck is this suppression of any kind?

How can anybody take such obviously self-contradicting claims seriously: "this is suppressed...let me tell you all about it...". If it was suppressed, he wouldn't be telling us all about it. The detailed construction methods for a nuclear bomb are suppressed, and if someone started selling DVDs revealing those secrets, they'd get shut down pretty fast.

Really, just think about this for a minute. Bearden's claims about suppression are completely illogical. The very fact that he's telling you what he's telling you contradicts his own claim of suppression.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Yawn. Another knee-jerk reaction. Predictable. Just shifted the words around a bit. Doing nothing but taking up space. Contributing absolutely nothing.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Really, just think about this for a minute. Bearden's claims about suppression are completely illogical. The very fact that he's telling you what he's telling you contradicts his own claim of suppression.

Have you no discernment?

Don't you know that people in his position have a network of people providing inside information to him as a result of his leadership? Don't you know that there are people functioning as "white hats," for lack of a better word, who don't like what's going on and are doing what they can to put a stop to it?

Do you ever look behind the curtain? Are you curious at all?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I was talking about the magnets which Bearden was talking about.

You apparently don't know how to make magnets, so anything Bearden says you just take at face value.

I know something about how to make magnets, so when Bearden makes a claim about manufacturing processes, I don't have to take his claim at face value like you do. I have lots and lots of experience with manufacturing processes, including experience manufacturing motor and generator components. So I'm not easily baffled by Bearden's BS.

Regarding Bearden's network of informants, Greer claims to have his sources too, but without the names of the individual sources and more information about their claims, such information has no more credibility than my telling you that sources have told me there is a workshop of elves at the North Pole making Christmas presents. Even if "sources" really told me that (and they really did), that doesn't mean it's true.

Yes I'm curious, and I've looked. But not much of what Bearden says is credible, nor Greer for that matter. So if I can't even trust them personally, I sure as heck have no confidence in their unnamed sources.

Again, try selling DVDs with the secrets of nuclear bomb manufacturing revealed, and you will quickly find out what suppression really is. Bearden has no clue what suppression is, if he thinks they will let him sell DVDs explaining the secrets of suppressed technology.

I'm curious about what the 5000 secret US patents contain, that the public doesn't have access to. My guess is that most of it is probably related to warfare-related stuff. But since the public doesn't really know, anybody can make up any claim about what's in them and nobody can prove or disprove the claims.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Let's get real.

You were indicating that his saying something is being suppressed by the Dept of Energy means that he's making a damn fool of himself because he knows about it, therefore, it's not suppressed!!

That's what you were saying.

Now you retort with a bunch of off-topic crap.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Let's get real.

You were indicating that his saying something is being suppressed by the Dept of Energy means that he's making a damn fool of himself because he knows about it, therefore, it's not suppressed!!
Let's test our reading comprehension, shall we?

Again, try selling DVDs with the secrets of nuclear bomb manufacturing revealed, and you will quickly find out what suppression really is. Bearden has no clue what suppression is, if he thinks they will let him sell DVDs explaining the secrets of suppressed technology.
I didn't say he's a fool because he knows about it. I said if it's suppressed, they wouldn't let him sell DVDs explaining the secrets.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

There is an article published by IEEE where Bearden's theories are addressed. IEEE being the pre-eminent body of engineers, I can hardly see how one can claim any "suppression".

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

edit on 01/02/12 by Mary Rose because: Responded to wrong post

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I inserted the word "about" in the last paragraph of that post. It doesn't change the content of the post in any meaningful way, but it sounds a little better that way, so that's why I changed it.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

It was my mistake. I responded to the wrong post.

I've been scanning not reading. Probably should stop participating. Cause I'm mad as hell.

Not healthy.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Maybe some people think suppression of free energy is in the best interests of humanity, because of the horrifying potential of scalar weapons. Keep the one secret in order to keep the other secret. (Although neither are secret behind the scenes.)

In other words, there could be good intentions for suppression, by some people, because of fear of scalar weapons.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Maybe some people think suppression of free energy is in the best interests of humanity, because of the horrifying potential of scalar weapons

...which is yet another fabrication of Bearden.

Read a few of his pages on this topic and it's utter crap, both in terms how he's using physics terms or tries to write up something simple, impressive looking and that would appear credible to the less educated folks. His comments on absorption of gamma rays in the ionized medium are absolutely laughable.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Yeah BS you know more than he does.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Yeah BS you know more than he does.

Yes Mary, apparently I do. I thought that much was obvious.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Not by a long shot. Except to your cronies.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Not by a long shot. Except to your cronies.

As I said before, no amount of smilies you put in your posts will ever compensate for your utter ignorance in natural sciences. If Bearden says utter nonsense, (a) you will little or way of knowing that (b) you will have no interest to dig into physics books (c) and even if you did, you would still follow your ossified dogma and insist he's right.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
As I said before, no amount of smilies you put in your posts will ever compensate for your utter ignorance in natural sciences.

Incriminating smilies?? That's hilarious. Pretty weak, BS.

Originally posted by buddhasystem
If Bearden says utter nonsense, (a) you will little or way of knowing that (b) you will have no interest to dig into physics books (c) and even if you did, you would still follow your ossified dogma and insist he's right.

I know exactly where to dig.

You need to remove yourself from your tunnel vision.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
www.csicop.org...

One day at a Texas airport a person three feet from Bearden was killed with symptoms suggesting he was murdered by an ice-dart dipped in curare! “That was apparently just to teach me ‘they’ were serious.”

You see, Bearden is not only expert in antigravity, scalar energy and ZPE, he's also a curare expert!

"Simply trying to do scientific work, I find it necessary to often carry (legally) a hidden weapon. Both my wife and I have gun permits, and we frequently and legally carry concealed weapons."

...and that's the scary part.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I know exactly where to dig.

OK, so you presumably know how to find info on gamma ray absorption, specifically in a few MeV range typical of nuclear reactions?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
A thorough link:
www.randi.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join