It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orion Belt Anomalies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by rocha123

Yes, I agree.
But I wait patiently for the balloon-contrail-lanter people to drop by with their infinite wisdom never-the-less

Oh we already did, you just decided to pass off the info posted and ignore it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123
Great job!!!......seems like the other thing next to the line is a 'spacestation' or a structure not very clear,is very debatible.

Same thing in my thread.
!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Human_Alien

Same thing going on here, with an unexpected bonus in the form of a circle surrounded by a number of circles at the bottom of the vertical line.

What Gives In Cetus? Google Sky Coordinates 2 26 33 -04 41 37
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now that is strange!

I am still not sure what you think caused this/these line(s) though?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i am using google sky and i have noticed that these lines are very straight and they intersect a large number of galaxies. Thats what i find most wierd is how straight these galaxies line up with one another.

edit on 20/12/2010 by loner007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Although it could just be an anomaly like has been shown in the past due to other things as well:
[url]http://yowcrooks.wordpress.com/2010/12/03/the-black-boxes-in-google-sky-wikisky-and-microsoft-world-wide-telescope-are-not-censored-by-nasa/[/url ]

The telescope imaging process introduced certain artifacts into the plates such as varying levels of brightness, noise, and color saturation, as well as vignetting: a darkening of the edges and the corners of each plate, which needed correction in order to generate a clear and seamless image. Terapixel programmatically removed these anomalies, stitched and smoothed images, and then created image pyramids for visualization in WorldWide Telescope (WWT).

I know the subject isn't the black boxes that are also present but this article does explain how other anomalies happen.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Anomaly "hunting" using google sky is just plain ignorant.

Go buy a telescope. And LEARN how to use it. Afterward, I assure you that you will feel foolish for making this thread, Human Alien. Remember, buy a telescope and LEARN to use it. Through that LEARNING process you will see why using Google anything for observation is only feeding yours and many others ignorance.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Very interesting! I found the line but my display made it stand out much clearer than in the OP's video and also I noticed the OP's monitor display wasn't as data-filled as my Google Sky showed. To make it easy for you to find it I'm posting 4 photos. The first one is an overall view of Orion with Alnilam NGC 1990 in the center. The secod photo has Alnilam on the left with HD 36695 near the right hand edge. Bring HD 36695 to the center as the line is above it. The fourth photo is of the strange object. You'll have to find that one by following the line to the right towards the end. You can't miss it. Go back to Alnilam and look above it for the line's other end.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32b9bdf8f68e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/657a6b572572.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d81eb5d1b958.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fdb2948dc39.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinkykoala
reply to post by Human_Alien

By the way, you have a really cute voice

definition of pathetic

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Go buy a telescope. And LEARN how to use it. Afterward, I assure you that you will feel foolish for making this thread, Human Alien. Remember, buy a telescope and LEARN to use it. Through that LEARNING process you will see why using Google anything for observation is only feeding yours and many others ignorance.

Maybe a ridiculous question but how often ( if ever) are the googlesky/stellarium/world telescope sites updated, does anybody know? I am assuming they are old static pics we are looking at, not constantly renewed pics.This does not address the OP but I will go check out my stellarium Orions Belt later. Will be interesting to see what I see.

Maybe anyways.

edit on 21-12-2010 by annella because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2010 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Well that looks like a Star gate, question is how far is this object exactly> Is this close to us just in view of Orion because if it is in Orion it must be HUGE! Could anyone calculate how large this object is?

If that large i can only imagine the size of whatever would come through it. Because that is a big door for a big something....

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Google fail ... and girl looking at google earth fail ...

Someone tell that girl that the earth is rotating and moving if she didn't know. Those are just the same stars but they are exposed over a long period of time and where they glow bright they are over exposed ...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
To me that like looks like a Gamma ray burst because it appears to originating from from place, likely a collapsing star.

and that other anomaly is most likely a nebula

was a nice catch though, hard to spot GRB's

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Aside from the slant line discovered by the OP, there is also a vertical line there intersecting with the slant line that is being discussed here.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
That last picture reminds me of this www.examiner.com... its not identical but there is definitely a similarity
edit on 21/12/10 by mdnw2009 because: wrong link

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
i am using google sky and i have noticed that these lines are very straight and they intersect a large number of galaxies. Thats what i find most wierd is how straight these galaxies line up with one another.

edit on 20/12/2010 by loner007 because: (no reason given)

I'm not seeing other lines. Are they all in the general vicinity? Do they all have that weird light/dot running throughout them too?
Lemme take a look see again.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

I find your ignorance-flinging very insulting and your handle, very telling.

What are 'facts'? Something you dissect under a microscope? Or, the populous votes on?

Well here's a little fun fact: Your socializing skills leave a lot to be desired.
I suggest you learn how to interact better with others before I go out and buy (another) telescope! The world would be a better place because of it!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mdnw2009
That last picture reminds me of this www.examiner.com... its not identical but there is definitely a similarity
edit on 21/12/10 by mdnw2009 because: wrong link

Indeed it does. Interesting. And that's from Dec 8th.
Hmmmmm.

Thanks for pointing that out mdnw2009

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asmodasis
To me that like looks like a Gamma ray burst because it appears to originating from from place, likely a collapsing star.

and that other anomaly is most likely a nebula

was a nice catch though, hard to spot GRB's

It could be but what are those dots in between the line though? That's what caught my eye. It just looks......wrong

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Most of the line segments are artifacts from aircraft, satellites, or meteorites, passing between the telescope and the area being imaged. There are indicators which can provide a hint as to which is which, for example, short-lived meteorites may show pointy ends with a brighter middle. Satellites frequently tumble with a regular period, and can show dashed lines. Airplanes will usually show the most solid, uniform line width, but can occasionally show slight wobbles from turbulence in the air. Here are some examples of each:

Blue intermittent line, probably a satellite

bbs.keyhole.com...

See also "Observational Mishaps: an image database of astronomical observations which exhibit problems one might encounter during observing runs"
spider.ipac.caltech.edu...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

One more thing. You can be a slave to the system via arrogance/ignorance (finding 'facts') or you can master the system via awareness.
Unfortunately we are currently stuck under the layers and veil of illusion but many people (everywhere) are starting to wake up and see this!

We're all in a game of Mind (control) and Matter but that's about to change..
We exist beyond the material realm and the sooner you stop looking for the alien finger print the sooner you'll wake up!

There might just be something happening out there near Orion and we might've just caught some trace evidence. Whether we did or did not does not make the facts disappear which are: There are other worldly Beings out there and Humans have technology far more advanced than you can even imagine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join