It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear says "Aliens Are Eating Us !"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Here is something to think about...
Even though I respect the efforts of SETI, NASA, and the UFO crowd, I think they are all wasting money, time, and energy. If humanity really-really-really-really wanted to prove the existence of aliens, we should be building space technologies and transports on large scale. I am talking about a massive technological revolution in the space and medical industry. Sure, some of the photos, clips and interviews are interesting; however, they are really meaningless compared to 'full blown space exploration'. Its fun to dream about this stuff, but fantasy will never get us off the ground.

Just something to think about.

edit on 19-12-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
So when they go out for Chinese they really go out for Chinese.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

John's John. Sometimes he shares important stuff. Other times he leads people on trips to his reciprocal and idealistic phenomena.
But after his brief relationship with William English, there's no doubt he knows a shoot-load more than he's willing to share with us UFO biscuits. I feel Lear's best(true) stuff was shared to all in the mid-eighties/early nineties.

Decoy

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Oh, oh, oh, and you know what else? I hope these People eating aliens get fat! YEAH!
Take that with your non-table manners people eating agenda you alien punks!

P.S. in case you are really eating people....Eat Heff.... because Megan Fox is a horrible choice to repopulate the Earth...JUST SAYING.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I hope for their sake they like dark meat. They could pick off Africans for years with no one getting the wiser. They could probably run an all you can eat buffet in Africa like some giant intergalactic truck stop and who would ever notice, it's Africa. Plus there's allot of benefits to an all African diet, definitely less preservatives and pollution and crap that you would have with western fare so you would capture the aliens that are into organic as well. Thanks, I think I'm going to have to go with the free range African tonight, does it come with salad?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

STOP THAT LAUGHING!

You wont be laughing when they have your left arm for a pork chop!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

Originally posted by zorgon

Who is to say that is not happening when TPTB are even gloating about it?

Well everyone has been saying "Disclosure is happening soon" There you have it right in front of your nose

Yeah, just makes me wonder what an Alien steak or Alien BBQ taste like?

Me too! That's alotta meat! No more starving people.

And there's nothin like fresh kill on the grill.

Here's a great recipe for BBQ alien steak.

Don't forget to hang your meat upside down and drain blood to get out that wild taste.

edit on 19-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: I forgot to laugh.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Who is to say that is not happening when TPTB are even gloating about it?

Well everyone has been saying "Disclosure is happening soon" There you have it right in front of your nose

Yeah, just makes me wonder what an Alien steak or Alien BBQ taste like?

Me too! That's alotta meat! No more starving people.

And there's nothin like fresh kill on the grill.

Here's a great recipe for BBQ alien steak.

Don't forget to hang your meat upside down and drain blood to get out that wild taste.

edit on 19-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: I forgot to laugh.

So that is how you get that gamey taste out, thanks for the tip.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I have noticed so far a majority of naysayers in this thread(in other threads as well) keep going back
and using the spiritual/technological evolutionary superiority angle to explain away why these "aliens" would not do this.would not be malevolent etc.
The argument that they are even beings from/using "interstellar" travel and why they would traverse so far through the cosmos to land on good ole planet earth and commit primitive/self sustaining/cannibalistic acts.

For we can theorize at the very least and keep an open mind considering how they can be inter dimensional and/or interplanetary...Indigenous to the very planet it's self.Living below us in subterranean bases,tunnels and cave systems .anything is a possibility and no stone should be left unturned.
any such refusal in keeping aware and a open mind could end being detrimental.

from cloning,genetic manipulations,growing human/animal bodies for sustenance being possibilities that could be implemented instead of abducting animals/ humans for the sake of eating/extracting bodily fluids is a valid assessment, but we do not have a whole lot to go by otherwise other than
the theory that they feed/collect certain energy signatures.

thus the possibility arises that one of the true reasoning behind this is why they induce fear,possibly kill/extract/eat while the victim remains alive for some type of thrill and ciphering of our energies(also as others previously have stated the motives behind so many children going missing...purity in both a physical and spiritual sense)

I have been researching ancient civilizations lately and coming across the Aztecs & Mayans (among others)and their sacrificing beliefs .Wonder if the real or part of the reasoning behind this was to appease the "gods" in actuality,ever see where thy dumped some of the bodies? now a flooded-like cavern that could of led to a some subterranean entrance for all we know?

im only thinking outside the box and for arguments sake here but makes you think why the act of sacrifice has been so prominently repeated and documented,
your thoughts?

edit on 20-12-2010 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-12-2010 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

dark meat with no preservatives are tough and decompose to quickly. thats why we americans are the meat of choice. it takes years before we decompose, but the marbling is superb

edit on 20-12-2010 by aliengenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
There is a race that is present on earth called the Draco, they eat mostly children not grown up men because children are healthier. They don't eat older men/women because of the dangerous chemicals we have in ourselves, Aspartame, etc. Aliens do eat humans. We are a natural resource to them.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'm surprised anyone takes this bs seriously.

People like John Lear and their delusional stories give this subject a bad name. Please don't encourage this idiot, he's been indulged my the gullible for too long.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beast Of Gevaudan
People like John Lear and their delusional stories give this subject a bad name.

Implying this subject ever had a 'good name'.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
did anyone ever consider that lear speculates in truths in order to stay alive? you've see what has happened to others who've unveiled sensitives by direct exposure

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

Like I said, maybe there are some that do eat us and some that don't, we can't just throw them in one hypothetical box and they are all bad. Hell, maybe there are no aliens at all...I have a feeling we will all
find out sooner or later.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich
So when they go out for Chinese they really go out for Chinese.

You just registered for this thread? "Eat me?"

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I'm surprised anyone takes this bs seriously.
People like John Lear and their delusional stories give this subject a bad name. Please don't encourage this idiot, he's been indulged my the gullible for too long.

Well you know the PTB have been indoctrinating our children to accept this for a long time...

When I started here in 2006 I was skeptical of John... but unlike most of the fringe skeptics here at ATS I took a minute and listened to what he was REALLY saying... and then took the time to actually use that info to trace down some really fascinating material... It also opened the door to me to direct contact with a great many people, some well known in the 'field' others with connections as high as the pentagon.

So take it or leave it... as you see fit... but many do see what is hidden in his colorful stories... That is why he has been popular so long

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I took a minute and listened to what he was REALLY saying

John Lear believes

1 - the Billy Meier story is true

2 - Apollo did not land on the Moon

3 - a rumor about Aliens eating us

4 - the Mars rovers are a Hoax

and plenty more crazy crap

maybe listening for a minute wasn't enough ?

edit on 20-12-2010 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Here it is straight from Congress

This one is CREEPY

(Classified) Bill Defends Against Flesh-Eating (Classified)

dude,
come on Zorgon..
you know better..
that is from "the onion". lol

I already know you know that..
you just pretending not to or what?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

People like John Lear and their delusional stories give this subject a bad name.

Implying this subject ever had a 'good name'.

It never had a good name and most likely never will because it seems to attract more looneys than serious researchers.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join