It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear says "Aliens Are Eating Us !"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by AndrewJay
I wish John would *openly* come back and start posting here again... we all know hes still here somewhere.

Not gonna happen and no he is not posting here now. Been trying to get me to kick the habit too

It is my personal oppinion that he is still lurking around on this site from time to time and if he is reading this Id like to take the time to come out and call him a complete coward for refusing to stand by his work.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I miss John Lear on here too although i understand perfectly well why he stays away.

Now, in all fairness John has pointed out several times that his opinions are subjects open for his revision if he learns new stuff. This is important. Too many people around here and in the world in general seem to not fully understand that truth is a relative term based on the current POV. Add a new piece to the puzzle and the picture will most likely change. This also goes for what is considered "absolute" physic laws.

Looking back through history teaches us one important thing, many of those things we think we know for sure today will become wrong in the future. Based on this i wish people in general as well as members on this board would have a lot more humble attitude and think twice before they yell out "not possible!".

Real life has always been more extrodinary than science fiction.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hundreds of thousands of people disappear in America every year.

We've been allowing +1 million new people to enter America legally every year, never seems to show growth to our population.

Either somebody's eating them or there are alot of people dieing in America...and their bodies never get found.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ZaphBot

Well, people like him makes the majority of the world laugh about believers... I wish people like him wouldn't get any media attention... they're going to eat us, I think he saw too many bad horror and science-fiction movies.

On the bright side, this is the most attention the guy's had in a couple of years. He's a lightning rod for people without common sense and some who should know better. Over on another forum, he makes the craziest, unsubstantiated claims to a small audience who believe his every word.

If these same fans made the effort, they'd find that the 'aliens eating humans' in 'underground bases' came entirely from the AFOSI (Air Force Office of Special Investigations). A man called Paul Bennewicz discovered a USAF secret communications project at Kirtland AFB. He was convinced he'd discovered alien transmissions. Unable to dissuade Bennewicz, they used AFOSI officer, Rick Doty to screw the guy's head up. They convinced him that aliens were here and evil. The whole Dulce underground base came from AFOSI. In the end he was forced to spend time on a psychiatric ward after a nervous breakdown.

This is all documented history. There's no mention of alien underground bases with vats of human body parts prior to Rick Doty. There was no mention of a Dulce base before this time either. In this light, every guy making the claims of aliens eating humans in Dulce or other underground bases is basing their claims on something that was never true in the first place.

Here's some links for any members interested in the background to Lear's early claims and those of Paul Bennewicz.

Driving Mr Bennewitz Insane

Greg Bishop is the definitive expert on the Benenwicz case, but this article is useful. Some points are dubious, but I can't copy and paste all of Greg's Project Beta book!

Don Ecker on Lear and Doty

Don Ecker is a respected, retired ufologist who knows Lear and knew Cooper. In this article from the time he highlights the endless BS that Lear has been spreading over the years.

Dunking Dr Jacobs in the Vat

Interesting because it highlights how the story of Myrna Hansen (claimed abductee and second to be associated with claims of alien vats) has developed into the monstrosity it is today. Cooper, Lear, Moulton-Howe are all in there as usual.

The Air Force, the CIA and Types of Aliens

Good discussion about how the USAF AFOSI and CIA have actually helped to create the hoaxes of Dulce, SERPO and myths of 'evil aliens.'

The Secret Bob Pratt Tapes

This MUFON article reveals how AFOSI used Bill Moore to leak the fake MJ-12 documents to ufologists. Moore helped Doty to screw Bennewitz' mind. It's a pdf and a crash course in ufology and politics. The crap that goes on is more bizarre than these BS claims of aliens taking our souls and eating us. Page 19 in particular is revealing.

John Lear's in-thread comments about his Krill hoax

he's approaching honest in some of these posts. For those that didn't know, Lear flat out told Bill Cooper that he'd made up the Krill documents in 1989 and Cooper still lied that he'd seen the documents as part of a Naval Intelligence briefing! What a lying SOB

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
If it should turn out that there's any truth to this, I daresay the Annunaki are going to be extremely peeved, after all their hard work creating/maintaining us. I certainly wouldn't want to be one of the ET lunchmouths when they find out what's been going on in their absence!
< /sarcasm >
edit on 12/19/10 by BuzzCory because: Typo fixed

edit on 12/19/10 by BuzzCory because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
In The Bible it says there will be false prophets
I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.Jer 23:21
It just adds an interesting twist to this topic,since there is much people talking about reptiles eating us these days

Peace,David

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
For myself I like John Lear.

First I want to say there are many different Species and within said Species there can both be good and bad just as it is with the Human Race.

Since many here at ATS talk about the Grey's and talk about how evil they are I must remind you they are not all evil. To say so would be like saying these Beings came here looked at what the evil Governments do and then them going home and saying this entire Race is evil...which it is not.

There could be Beings that do as he says I have never seen these Beings or I do not know of these Beings and as for the Grey's they are more so Botanical in their nature and consume Chlorophyll and excrete it through their bodies.

I wonder how animals feel when we eat them ....I assume its okay for us to do this to our animals but if they (alien's) ate us that would be wrong?

edit on 19-12-2010 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This John Lear scores very highly on my BS meter. Just like many other servicemen and engineers from the 1947 era, this is a kind of last bash or a last stab at the topic of alien working with humans.

The truth is that the whole alien agenda thing is becoming quite ridiculous. We are told that since around 1947 aliens have been collaborating with humans and have an agenda. Well... 60 years on !!!!!, no progress made on the agenda. Hence my conclusion that those type of aliens must be descendents or ancestors of the species known as tortoise. How else could they be so slow in implementing their agenda

I have also noticed that a large proportion of humans are even more rebelious than before which shows that we are not becomming sheep. Of course that excludes the Facebook/reality TV/mobile gadgetery fraternity who are sleepwalking into a NWO.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
John lear I have to put in the category of credability with Richard Hoagland they talk alot with not alot of scienetific fact to back it up. They take what facts there are and distort them into what will help them in their own agenda. Which is sad that alot of people follow blindly and do not understand the true facts. I refuse to follow someone blindly without the facts ami a skeptic yes.. but these guys just contine to extend mass hysteria to the gullible.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
That's why I've tattooed a receipt on my back

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
John Lear is just a conspiracy theorist with a wild imagination. He once said that he thinks that when we die the greys beam our souls up to the moon and harvest them and put us into a baby that hasn't been born yet. He later retracted that theory and admitted he had no evidence for it. Take everything he says with the absolute finest pinch of salt.
Bob lazar once said that he has absolutely nothing to do with John Lears theorys and doesn't want to be associated with them. In other words he thinks he talks a load of BS.
edit on 19-12-2010 by SpaceMonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5142f3f55c31.jpg[/atsimg]

Humansss are vermin like ratsss. Who really eatsss ratsss? Oh wait.....

edit on 19/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: More Cowbell

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by ZaphBot

Well, people like him makes the majority of the world laugh about believers... I wish people like him wouldn't get any media attention... they're going to eat us, I think he saw too many bad horror and science-fiction movies.

On the bright side, this is the most attention the guy's had in a couple of years. He's a lightning rod for people without common sense and some who should know better. Over on another forum, he makes the craziest, unsubstantiated claims to a small audience who believe his every word.

If these same fans made the effort, they'd find that the 'aliens eating humans' in 'underground bases' came entirely from the AFOSI (Air Force Office of Special Investigations). A man called Paul Bennewicz discovered a USAF secret communications project at Kirtland AFB. He was convinced he'd discovered alien transmissions. Unable to dissuade Bennewicz, they used AFOSI officer, Rick Doty to screw the guy's head up. They convinced him that aliens were here and evil. The whole Dulce underground base came from AFOSI. In the end he was forced to spend time on a psychiatric ward after a nervous breakdown.

This is all documented history. There's no mention of alien underground bases with vats of human body parts prior to Rick Doty. There was no mention of a Dulce base before this time either. In this light, every guy making the claims of aliens eating humans in Dulce or other underground bases is basing their claims on something that was never true in the first place.

Here's some links for any members interested in the background to Lear's early claims and those of Paul Bennewicz.

Driving Mr Bennewitz Insane

Greg Bishop is the definitive expert on the Benenwicz case, but this article is useful. Some points are dubious, but I can't copy and paste all of Greg's Project Beta book!

Don Ecker on Lear and Doty

Don Ecker is a respected, retired ufologist who knows Lear and knew Cooper. In this article from the time he highlights the endless BS that Lear has been spreading over the years.

Dunking Dr Jacobs in the Vat

Interesting because it highlights how the story of Myrna Hansen (claimed abductee and second to be associated with claims of alien vats) has developed into the monstrosity it is today. Cooper, Lear, Moulton-Howe are all in there as usual.

The Air Force, the CIA and Types of Aliens

Good discussion about how the USAF AFOSI and CIA have actually helped to create the hoaxes of Dulce, SERPO and myths of 'evil aliens.'

The Secret Bob Pratt Tapes

This MUFON article reveals how AFOSI used Bill Moore to leak the fake MJ-12 documents to ufologists. Moore helped Doty to screw Bennewitz' mind. It's a pdf and a crash course in ufology and politics. The crap that goes on is more bizarre than these BS claims of aliens taking our souls and eating us. Page 19 in particular is revealing.

John Lear's in-thread comments about his Krill hoax

he's approaching honest in some of these posts. For those that didn't know, Lear flat out told Bill Cooper that he'd made up the Krill documents in 1989 and Cooper still lied that he'd seen the documents as part of a Naval Intelligence briefing! What a lying SOB

Thanks Kandin, this is an amazing post.

I just about hate Richard Doty. The high ranking officers said he could be trusted - thats trusted by them, not the actual population of the world. It's funny how the writer tried to downplay Paul Bennewitz, referring to him as just an ordinary UFO researcher picking up signals from the area of Kirkland. No, Paul was a brilliant man, and the smartest of all UFO researchers, and long before he wrote Project Beta and contacted Doty he received the electronic signals from not only by Kirkland but DULCE. Paul tells us that he saw the beings inside of Dulce on video monitor - humans and aliens. Paul is really the first to describe the aliens and the first to call them "big headed Greys." Moore is another asshole, he worked with Doty to steal Pauls evidence and help drive him insane. Doty knew a lot of information but was deep in all the national security crap. It was Moore and Doty that admitted Paul into the mental hospital, not once but 3 times! Paul had orbs in his house, so this most likely means the deepest part of the government with alien technology was interested in him - not a good thing. I believe they were the ones injecting Paul with needles in the night, driving him to be further deluded. Moore and Doty made it all seem like the Dulce discovery was nothing but dreams coming from a madman, to the point where Paul's own son thought he was crazy about the alien discoveries. So Paul is not to be downplayed, because if the most secret thing in the world actually exists and he discovered it, he is the most important man in UFOlogy.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Eating us..lol I don't know if I trust this guy anymore..

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Well it does sound like a production of an ill mind

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
That would explain human sacrifice....They were hungry...Maybe the holocaust...The wars...9/11 were all just a meal; a celebration for the Aliens...Maybe their Thanks-giving? Interesting thought!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

I thought this section is for alien and ufo topics,you have another section for jokes

But really?How come in my country they didn't eat one single person,as apparently it happens all over the world?
Sorry but i see no room for discussion here,as this is like believing that Hogwarts is real.However,there is a interesting theory that earth is a farm for some alien race,and these 3 objects supposedly heading towards us are them coming on a feast. xD
Interesting but highly unlikely.

Peace,David

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CthuluPrime
Humans have become essentially chemical toilets through the propagation of technology. Nearly everything we eat and encounter is polluted with some brand of toxic industrial chemical nowadays.

I would hope that extraterrestrials would have a better mind for their diet... unless we are the poison tainted McDonald's in this region of space... then who knows

It could be that the Elite are trying to eliminate the Aliens by poisoning THEIR food source......US!! Could be, but that is just speculation as I will believe there are aliens when I shake their apendage!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysStoned

I'm sorry but I'm not joking ....I have always wonder about human sacrifice and why...It just seems to explain it...
I believe there is something "Major" we don't know about...This could be it...Time will tell..

Peace
Z

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by eightfold
But.. In 2009 726,130 people went missing in the US, which is 1,989 a day.

Hello eightfold,

The above is true. However, much like those who in this thread who keep repeating the "900,000 missing in the US every year" claim, you are not accounting for all the facts, focusing instead on just one statistic as if it were the entire story.

According to the link you provided...

As of December 31, 2009, NCIC contained 96,192 active missing person records.
NCIC Missing Person and Unidentified Person Statistics for 2009

That is, out of the more than 700,000 missing person cases entered, only 13% remained unsolved. Account for the very human and natural factors leading to a person's disappearance and you have very few left that could be considered genuine mysteries.

And even then, Lear's claims make little sense. Whether they be extraterrestrials or from another dimension or something a bit more closer to home, these non-human entities are far more advanced in every technological aspect. There would be no need to continually abduct humans for food when they can either clone or raise their own.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join