It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear says "Aliens Are Eating Us !"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wheelsinthesky

You are NOT alone

Thanks for sharing, i have had my own experiences too.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
No of course you shouldn't believe ridiculous claims with zero evidence, how is that even a legit question? Poor poor humanity, it seems we only grow more gullible as time goes on rather than less. John Lear is just another attention whore fictional story teller con man. Stop believing in stories that are presented with the evidence of "my word" or "someone wrote it in a book", theres no need to. People are so desperate for the paranormal or grey alien abductions or whatever else to make their world/life more interesting that theyll believe anything they hear with no evidence.

The world is amazing enough without bogus conman stories/religions, just go lie in the grass on a tranquil sunny day and stare at the clouds sometime or listen to some beautiful music and appreciate how wonderfully lucky you are to be alive and how you dont need to believe in man eating aliens sucking out souls through a pyramid on the moon or w/e other nonsense John Lear and others are peddleing.
edit on 18-12-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Looks pretty cheesy if you ask me. I don't know when this was made but obviously it was not credible since it has not really gone anywhere. But who knows we might taste like filet mignon to these alien bastards.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
BUUUULLLLL, if aliens would munch us, then it would make sense to give them our dead, however our millions of war dead end up in graves. And as for missing people, either there are few aliens or they have litttle appetite. at any rate their appetite did little to stem population growth

Who said they would have to be scavengers? You will find many species of animal like to eat its prey alive, get that adrenaline pumping in the blood stream before going in for the kill. Gives it more flavor i guess.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I don't think so, but wouldn't dismiss the idea completely.

I think we serve other purposes for the aliens, though. If not they may just be watching us, observing our culture for who-knows-why.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CthuluPrime

I like the thought you brought forth here, Prime. However, would you mind if we re-assessed and at least try to get on the top tier menu instead of McDonald's? Personally, I may be a little older and dried out, therefore I may or may not be to the truly discerning alien's taste (pun intended) but if they're going to be eating the rest of my family, I hope they at least get enough respect to be steakhouse quality. Of course, as in any family, I might could offer a few as free appetizers or, at best, heavily discounted.

In truth, I really don't see us as meals for aliens, but who knows. There certainly are predators already on our planet and perhaps I could be wrong. Just not as wrong as I was in those last few marriages......

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
To serve...man...kind...
IT'S A COOKBOOK!!!11!1

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Holy Crap Man, I hope he's talking about some sort of disease outbreak from a controlled lab..... Good find.

His "Jesus" didn't inspire confidence.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Do these aliens have some sort of religious version of "How to Raise Your IQ By Eating Gifted Children" complex?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Alex Collier has made a similar claim in the past. With all the missing people in america and other countries it sures raises a question or two. I have no idea if aliens are eating us or simply using as lab rats for controversial experiments.

John Lear is a great man and I miss him not being here. He was a bit out there with many of his theories but everyday I get humbled by how little I actually know. The universe is an abyss of "good" and "bad" forces at work and anyone that claims they know the truth and nothing but the truth are hypocrites of the highest order.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I agree. The grays don't have teeth. And why didn't they eat Whitley Strieber? Anyways, since they have superhuman intelligence, I'm sure they have discovered a way to survive without the need for food.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
John Lear is just another attention whore fictional story teller con man. Stop believing in stories that are presented with the evidence of "my word" or "someone wrote it in a book", theres no need to.

So you have met him and had a chance to look through his files then? Must have to make such a judgement

just go lie in the grass on a tranquil sunny day and stare at the clouds sometime

Just watch out for those red ants... they are NASTY... but yeah if your lucky and look up, you might see the dragons

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kallisti36
To serve...man...kind...
IT'S A COOKBOOK!!!11!1

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Sounds like we're being painted as the cows and sheep of the universe. Only difference is, we'll fight back. BRING IT ON!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

They look human. Always human. Never anything else. Auto fail for me on that one.

If it looks human, 99% chance its fake.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
No of course you shouldn't believe ridiculous claims with zero evidence, how is that even a legit question? Poor poor humanity, it seems we only grow more gullible as time goes on rather than less. John Lear is just another attention whore fictional story teller con man. Stop believing in stories that are presented with the evidence of "my word" or "someone wrote it in a book", theres no need to. People are so desperate for the paranormal or grey alien abductions or whatever else to make their world/life more interesting that theyll believe anything they hear with no evidence.

The world is amazing enough without bogus conman stories/religions, just go lie in the grass on a tranquil sunny day and stare at the clouds sometime or listen to some beautiful music and appreciate how wonderfully lucky you are to be alive and how you dont need to believe in man eating aliens sucking out souls through a pyramid on the moon or w/e other nonsense John Lear and others are peddleing.
edit on 18-12-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

There is an old saying you may be familiar with....' Where there is smoke, there is fire'.
The Bible is a prime example IMO, but to non believers in the Bible ( like me) there is still a hint of truth in many passages that have been warped with time and manipulation.
I KNOW aliens and their mode of transport (UFOs........surprise!!) exist. I have seen both.
And one other thing I think is pertinent, there are always opposites in everything.

Black White
Cold Hot
Happy Sad
Sweet Sour
Good Bad
Human Alien
et al et al.
So you enjoy your tranquil time under our beautiful sun just as I do, but be aware that all is not as it seems.

I am not a John Lear groupie, and I dont believe there are aliens out there sustaining themselves on human flesh!
But there are things afoot, that will break your tranquil wordly view methinks, and I aint talking the N/S Korea prob here.
Keep ya eyes open!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
it's nut jobs like john lear who make us conspiracy theorists seem unreasonable.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
John Lear - Former CIA Operative Says

" people are being used for food and aliens are eating us "

should we believe John Lear ?

would Aliens eat people like he says they are ?

edit on 18-12-2010 by easynow because: (no reason given)

This is amazing footage. This appears to be old, hopefully in the 80s. This is when John Lear is young and he first has the inteligence of Dulce. John Lear has been on these forums a lot and he does elaborate on his information, and sometimes I believe he has orders to say disinformation. I have heard from a source that John knows an extreme amount of information, but for obvious reasons cannot come forth with it. What John means by aliens eating people, are the underground vats he drew from Ann West. See Christa Tilton drew the same kind of vats and I don't know about her, and I'm not sure how many other peope talked about the vats but a lot did. These vats supposedly contain the parts of cattle and human combined. Right away I would consider this disinformation. I agree that the recent Colonel X verified that the aliens would not let the government question what the aliens did with the cattle mutilation experiments. They just knew that the aliens took the reproductive organs the majority of the time using laser technology. The truth thing I believe about John Lear is that Ann West gave him all his information, and that they all came up with Thomas Castello. Why would Bill Hamilton come out with this picture of the supoosed Thomas Castello? Even the history channel has the picture now. Bill will not email you and tell you that this man lived, he said in a 90s interview that he had the social security number of Thomas, why will Bill not come out with this now? Thomas did not exist, but some of the information may have been real.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Megan Fox!!??!!

HELL NO MAN!!!

"Jessica Alba"... Couldn't possibly be anoy other choice there my man!!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

First time i have heard we are food but for now i will say its for sure possible. Dont know much about this guy so will have to check him out thorouly . Like one threader put, why would they want to eat our toxic bodies when theres fresh game fruit and vegies but that would mean thier just like us and thats doughtful. Never no could be the energy thats in every human body that they crave. Remember eyes to the skies

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join