It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear says "Aliens Are Eating Us !"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
When did this guy escape from the asylum ??

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Before I go any further I've should say that I'm reasonably convinced that John Lear is a tiny bit mental.

But.. In 2009 726,130 people went missing in the US, which is 1,989 a day.

Source: The FBI National Crime Information Center website

That's a lot of people just disappearing off the face of the earth (no pun intended), and that's only for the US! It also (obviously?) doesn't count unreported cases. That's a pretty HUGE statistic, with or without aliens.

Makes you think?

But like I said, I'm reasonably convinced the guy's not all there.
Got any proof Lear? No? I thought not.

edit on 19-12-2010 by eightfold because: spelling errorz

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I wish John would *openly* come back and start posting here again... we all know hes still here somewhere.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Well, people like him makes the majority of the world laugh about believers... I wish people like him wouldn't get any media attention... they're going to eat us, I think he saw too many bad horror and science-fiction movies.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
I wish John would *openly* come back and start posting here again... we all know hes still here somewhere.

Not gonna happen and no he is not posting here now. Been trying to get me to kick the habit too

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZaphBot
Well, people like him makes the majority of the world laugh about believers... I wish people like him wouldn't get any media attention... they're going to eat us, I think he saw too many bad horror and science-fiction movies.

No that came from the info on the Dulce base.. about 20 years ago... something like that. Its an old video
There are a lot of others who talk of Dulce... so either they are all crazy, or somewhere in it there is some truth

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

But the Greys are supposedly now hanging out on Earth.. in caves and tunnels and DUMBs from what I see on ATS. Not a lot of food grows down there. So they have to eat something. I mean you ever see those vats at Dulce?

Probably a good idea to give up spelunking

The moment I did read your first post here and saw your remark about Dulce I thought, how on earth could I not think about that the moment I made my reply to easynow.

I also did heard of those vats at Dulce, but I always thought that whatever is in them, such as human body parts and such, were only used for all kind of medical [horrible ?] experiments, due means of Biogenetic (DNA Manipulation) and cloning and such.

I did a search on your site thelivingmoon.com for some more information and found this “Dulce book of Branton”, I took a quick look into it and it looks very interesting to me, so would you advise me to read it?

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Our passed away mutual friend jkrog08 did post this thread once about it.

Originally posted by jkrog08
Okay,so I did a search for Dulce,Alien,Vats and did not find it posted,so here we go.....is this real guys?
I know we will have debunkers(as always,you are welcome
) but this looks pretty real,I know there is an alleged photo of a lab in level six(Nightmere hall).Okay,so I have already heard that some think this is a hoax.................image experts?Internos??Okay guys lets here it!Thanks

Youtube video:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I cannot believe that this footage is real because I always thought that it is absolutely impossible to smuggle something like that or whatever out of those extreme secured bases.

I mean you ever see those vats at Dulce?

Do mean these drawings,

www.crowdedskies.com...

or do you have perhaps other info?

Probably a good idea to give up spelunking

No spelunking for me, because I saw the movie The Descent.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
nothing to worry than..

with all the crap we eat ..they will die quickly :S

Don't bet on it.

The 'crap' added to our foods and water supplies started roughly around the time when ET was supposed to be meeting with POTUS Ike, and such, so maybe *they* told them exactly what crap to feed up, so we taste better to them.

Perhaps their physiology *requires* the crap tptb have been adding to our foods for decades?!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
I did a search on your site thelivingmoon.com for some more information and found this “Dulce book of Branton”, I took a quick look into it and it looks very interesting to me, so would you advise me to read it?

As far as I know the Branton book is the original source of the Dulce material, but I can ask. And as far as I know the video is a fake, though it's supposedly a good representation. I never followed up on the Dulce stuff yet because so many others covered it before... perhaps might be time to have another look. I guess that means I will have to sit through the Phil Schneider videos too

The biggest problem in this field is when one insider comes out and tells a story... others latch onto it and run with it 'for the bucks'

One a side note it was Branton that first put John onto the underwater sub base at Hawthorne Nevada... now THAT is something I have data on
So yeah, I would recommend reading Branton. There is a good thread here on that somewhere... will see if I can find it.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
The 'crap' added to our foods and water supplies started roughly around the time when ET was supposed to be meeting with POTUS Ike, and such, so maybe *they* told them exactly what crap to feed up, so we taste better to them.

I never thought of that. Maybe that is the reason for all that fluoride in our water. I think your on to something

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What if all that crap in the food and water is actually a counter-measure designed to make Americans less appealing to the Aliens? Poisonous even...

We are so fortunate to be American.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e97deb9563c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

One a side note it was Branton that first put John onto the underwater sub base at Hawthorne Nevada... now THAT is something I have data on
So yeah, I would recommend reading Branton.

Thanks.

So yeah, I would recommend reading Branton. There is a good thread here on that somewhere... will see if I can find it.

Do you mean this one zorgon?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19/12/10 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Yup dat be da one

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The concept that a space capable alien race would actually have to travel light years for lunch seems a bit silly.With the technology they would have to have it would seem that many easier ways exist to get a snack.

One could argue that we have been made from times past as a food source and we are all on farmville -which would explain the aliens desire to try and get us to get rid of nukes and pollution on the farm.

I would like to point out two snippets of info.
According toJewish Kabbalic teachings and a few few muslim mystics there are 7 "species" of aliens in space.
One of them according to these teachings likes to eat us.
Also-according to the above sources we are the only planet with wheat.
Just wanted to throw that into the pot.

Make sure to leave milk and cookies for the alien santa.....don't want him to get hungry when he is in your house.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZaphBot

Lord I cant see why this is such a leap for folks. One of the men with Cortez wrote that when they first came into Mexico City amoung the shops at the market were shops that sold salted and dryed human flesh. Arms, legs ect hanging in racks, like ham. They were just majior human flesh eaters down there. One of the reasons the tribes round about joined in with Cortez was that they were sick and tired of the human hunting parties.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by eightfold

That is a lot of people to be sure... problem with proof in this case is that when you find out it's true, you are the next course

Sushi anyone?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JetStream
The concept that a space capable alien race would actually have to travel light years for lunch seems a bit silly.With the technology they would have to have it would seem that many easier ways exist to get a snack.

Just look at the nazis. Doing great research by lamp light... with a human skin lamp shade.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by zorgon

What if all that crap in the food and water is actually a counter-measure designed to make Americans less appealing to the Aliens? Poisonous even...

We are so fortunate to be American.

Yea you sick bastard! If they want to eat meat let them kill and eat animals like the rest of us have to do. Lazy bastards need to learn to hunt!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Seems TPTB Elite picked up the taste for this... must have been in the treaty that Eisenhower signed for a 'certain amount of abductions' in return for tech... this one was captured 1960...

Bilderberg Luncheon?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Seems TPTB Elite picked up the taste for this... must have been in the treaty that Eisenhower signed for a 'certain amount of abductions' in return for tech... this one was captured 1960...

Bilderberg Luncheon?

Hy wow isnt that a young David Icke....upper left...bastard! I always knew he was in with them!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join