It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileak Cablegate of UFOS!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Julian Assange has just done an online interview with the Gaurdian. (A UK newspaper) The site went offline for a while but is all back and running ok now.
People got to comment in with questions one of which led to a little gem of an answer

The question:

Mr Assange,
have there ever been documents forwarded to you which deal with the
topic of UFOs or extraterrestrials?

The answer

Julian Assange:
Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.
1) that the documents not be self-authored;
2) that they be original.
However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs

www.guardian.co.uk...

Now that to me is a little gem and worthy of report. It to some extent is an admitance of UFO activity. It will be intersting to see the governments stance and attitude towards this. It also refers to parrts of the cablegate so thee must adleast be several reports..

I await with baited breath

kx
edit on 3/12/10 by masqua because: Removed 'All Caps' from title

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
there is existing thread about Wikileaks and UFO already
www.abovetopsecret.com...

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
there is existing thread about Wikileaks and UFO already
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thread you are refering to is asking where the UFO cables are.. In my eyes this is different it is the first admitance to the fact that they exist. It is breaking news and should not be buried in the back of another thread.
If I am wrong a mod will close this anyways

kx

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I Agree, it is different, This thread is telling people that wiki leaks do have UFO info.

Nice thread OP.

Im looking forward to see what they have.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
i think he might be spreading the info to many sites in the hopes they get out and be seen. no way to stop millions of website from posting your cables all at once

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Nice. I will eagerly wait for the release of the UFO documents.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I would not get too excited. If any ufo documents do come out, they will most prob be your normal ufo documents, witnesess,cases etc.

I mean, if wikileaks had ufo documents that would prove something is going on, then we would know about it. And going by what he said in the Q&A, its no big deal

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Julian Assange:
Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.
1) that the documents not be self-authored;
2) that they be original.
However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs

Hold them horses, everybody. "References to UFOs" is kind of vague.

It could easily just be transcripts of something Dennis Kucinich once said or something.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
UK, France, Italy and several other countries have released their UFO files, so I expect these wikileaks releases would be of a similar standing, except from the US, i.e. more anecdotal evidence without actual proof. I would love to be proven wrong though.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I think this explains a lot:

"Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant."

Weirdos...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by maymun9

"Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant."

Weirdos...

Why is he speaking about UFO's and the Antichrist in the same sentence when the question did not mention anything about an Antichrist??

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Here is some more fuel for the Wiki-leaks HATERS on ATS

"In a shockingly flippant comment to a Canadian television news anchor Evan Solomon of the CBC News Network on live TV, Tom Flanagan, a senior advisor and strategist to the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper today called for the assassination of Wikileaks director Julian Assange . It is believed to be the first ever televised "fatwa" since the edict by the Iranian leadership of the late Ayatollah Khomeini against British writer Salman Rushdie in February 1989. Amazingly, although news anchor Solomon afforded Flanagan the opportunity to retract his statement, Flanagan balked at doing so and instead reiterated that U.S. President should put out a "contract" on Assange or use "a drone" and that he would not be unhappy if Assange "disappeared." Flanagan who is a trusted member of PM Harper's inner circle of Tory strategists joins Sarah Palin in calling for the death of the Wikileaks director as retribution for the website's release of confidential diplomatic and intelligence "chatter" this week." - youtube/info

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

This is nothing new. Lots of government agencies have references to UFOs in their archives.

For example the CIA.

www.foia.cia.gov...

Think of all the crazy UFO stories that have appeared over the past couple of years. For example 2009 when the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps claimed to have shot one down in the Persian Gulf.

www.disclose.tv...

The failed Russian Bulava Submarine Launched Ballistic Missile that generated the recent flap.

Also consider that US diplomats were reporting on profiles of foreign diplomats and dignitaries? One diplomat might simply be reporting on a member of the government of country X who reported seeing a UFO or had stated an interest in UFOs?

Reports such as those will make it into diplomatic cables within the region.

TJ

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by maymun9

Weirdos...

Yeah that does, weirdos lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

This is nothing new. Lots of government agencies have references to UFOs in their archives.

I think it is new. How often do governments release UFO materail unedited. This in my eyes is a first and may give us a deeper understanding of the relationship between government and UFOs

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
lol weirdos. Doesn't seem he has a very high opinion of the believers.
Hence nothing major will be released.
edit on 3-12-2010 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Be Careful with terminology. The Same words and acronyms have many different meanings. Unidentified Flying Objects could be anything. I'm assuming that most are going to associate UFO's with extraterrestrial origins however a UFO could very well have very terrestrial origins which would in fact disclose nothing.

There are E.T.s but whether they're here or not will most likely not be disclosed in any definitive manner.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy
lol weirdos. Doesn't seem he has a very high opinion of the believers.
Hence nothing major will be released.
edit on 3-12-2010 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

I think you are looking at it from an ATS context. This man is an activist, a journlist and a hacker. His opinion of UFOs if probably just reflective of mainstream society. It is not his forte. If you start talking about UFOs to peeps many of them will think you are a weirdo. It is just a different knowledge base. That is all...

kc

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It seems that wikileaks is no more

http://__._/

You see, as soon as UFOs are mentioned the men in black step in!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

It seems that wikileaks is no more

http://__._/

You see, as soon as UFOs are mentioned the men in black step in!

Wikleaks is still in the fight.. Watever happens to the sight the info will get out....

<<   2  3  4 >>

join