It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileak Cablegate of UFOS!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I bet this is a response to john stewart saying

"Unless we're going to find out in these WikiLeaks that the aliens from Area 51 killed Kennedy, stop with the drama."

a few nights ago on the daily show.

Theres no doubt that john is right. But it seems almost like assange is fishing for publicity with this statement.

If these cables are valid, true, and sensational, why not let them stand on their own? quit it with the hype

edit on 3-12-2010 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
I bet this is a response to john stewart saying

"Unless we're going to find out in these WikiLeaks that the aliens from Area 51 killed Kennedy, stop with the drama."

a few nights ago on the daily show.

Theres no doubt that john is right. But it seems almost like assange is fishing for publicity with this statement.

If these cables are valid, true, and sensational, why not let them stand on their own? quit it with the hype

edit on 3-12-2010 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

Of course he is fishing for publicity he is a journalist. However he did not bring the topic up. It was bought foward by a reader of the Gaurdian Newspaper (UK)
The hype is important. Hence the slow realise of information. If it was all realised it once it would be done and dusted to fast. This way it allows people to digest the infromation as it is realised. It is easy to bury and hide stuff under a flood on infomation. Less easy to do so when it is realised slow...
This is jounralism and he is playing them at there own game. It is the way the wolrd works atm...

kx

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hi guys and gals

There's so much to debate about this, where do I start ...

I don't know, this whole thing could continue on a par with information regarding various political tensions, diplomatic chit chat and maybe war crimes too but nothing else, I don't know, however it makes me wonder. A lot of posters on here seem to know a lot of what they're talking about but I can't say for sure, I don't have inside information and don't have a good enough understanding of intelligence activity to comment, but what I find interesting is this whole story: personally I can't comment but I've been following the whole disclosure movement, mainly via Steve Bassett's site, I'll throw a few thoughts your way, a few ideas.

Stephen interestingly commented that we should watch out for Julian Assange in one of his interviews some time ago, before all this hit the fan, I didn't think anything of it, yet IF you believe there is reality to the whole UFO = ET theory, certain Governments or military sections know it etc then it's certainly of note to compare how disclosure activists have seen disclosure so far, the claims are that it's being orchestrated via certain elements behind the scenes (ie shadow Governement white hats etc) and the media, this has apparently been a process taking place, now I don't know if I believe that, and I could just as easily have put up a post saying 'yeah all the logical guys and gals saying nothing to see move on' and that's the answer, but all I can say the WikiLeaks document dump so far has put the situation in an interesting place: IF UFOS are real and ETS and if disclosure is happening could WikiLeaks blow the whole thing open? The tip of the iceberg, I mean, even if it's just low level 'secret' security clearance documents, could something the media take seriously and pick up come out of it? Anyway, just a few thoughts, forgive my rambling, it all sounded very organised in my head

Dan

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
But it seems almost like assange is fishing for publicity with this statement.

He was asked a question in an interview and he answered it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

WOW.

Finally.

Wikileaks goes up more in my concept.

Thank you, Julian and friends.

Great news OP. S / F.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs

Posting in a soon to be historic thread
S&F

This is going to get really good (and maybe a little crazy) in the very near future.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by tommyjo
reply to post by purplemer

This is nothing new. Lots of government agencies have references to UFOs in their archives.

I think it is new. How often do governments release UFO materail unedited. This in my eyes is a first and may give us a deeper understanding of the relationship between government and UFOs

Exactly.

Information that the government releases on UFOs is always either small, or much of the information is redacted or major parts of it blacked out.

Here, we'll see the information in it's rawest form. No information redacted, but a chance to see what the government really thinks on UFOs...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The irony is that he appears to be anti 911 truth, and anti UFO... but he is pro disclosure....

What the...

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
While I didn't appreciate Julian's disdain for UFO believers, this interview definitely shows that Assange will release more than 1 cable mentioning UFOs.

Great find.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
So he hasnt officially been arrested?
yet??

I dont know if this link has been posted
Us Condemns WikiLeaks

The international police agency INTERPOL approved a “red notice” for the arrest of the founder of WikiLeaks, Julian Assange. It tells officials to follow his movements. Sweden approved an order to arrest Mr. Assange, who is an Australian citizen. He is wanted for questioning about sex crimes.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This was Noory's lead story tonight on Coast to Coast -- he said something like "Julian Assange of WikiLeaks has said that he does have documents which mention UFOs -- and lots of them!"

I haven't seen Assange say he has "lots"... am I missing something, or is Noory just embellishing with nonsense, per usual?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut
This was Noory's lead story tonight on Coast to Coast -- he said something like "Julian Assange of WikiLeaks has said that he does have documents which mention UFOs -- and lots of them!"

I haven't seen Assange say he has "lots"... am I missing something, or is Noory just embellishing with nonsense, per usual?

Maybe a bit more elaboration...
if it is being spoke of right now..
for all of us who dont pay to listen

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut

Embellishing...

Like I said in another thread, most of these references will either be governments reporting in UFOs or them just mildly discussing it.

We're probably not going to see anything on the level of disclosure, but I'm excited to see what the government truly thinks on UFOs.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by antibren

I don't pay to listen -- I pick it up streaming on KFI: www.kfiam640.com...

Good point, I didn't mean to be short. But I'd have posted more if he had really said anything. He spent a total of 3 or 4 minutes on it, which consisted of him reading three sentences from some website, and then talking to some guest about disclosure, who basically took a couple minutes to say how important this would be, and that disclosure is imminent, and that Wikileaks is changing the world, biggest story ever, etc, etc, etc.

Nothing to see, move along. That kind of thing.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Agreed. The cablegate documents aren't even top secret, it's going to be mundane government chatter of the type that is being obtained all the time through FOIA. But yes -- it'll be fascinating to me as well.

Gimme something slightly boring but REAL over wild speculation any day.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I think it would be interesting just to see what they reference UFO/Et's
if they use code names...
or if they allude to project names

even if we dont get a proper explanation on their meaning
food for thought

it def will not be on any kind of "cosmic" clearance Im assuming

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
In my opinion, even if it's some low classified documents, people put faith on Wikileaks. It's all over the media, most of people believe it. So if UFO information break through, that MIGHT START to awaken some people...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
weird deja vu feeling

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
pretty funny, wikileaks nobody cares who said what about who,
Really, do we really care? I don't!

we just want to know if there is any UFO documents!

politics is boring,
UFO's are world wide Fun!
UFO's can unite
UFO's are just down right Cool!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
pretty funny, wikileaks nobody cares who said what about who,
Really, do we really care? I don't!

we just want to know if there is any UFO documents!

politics is boring,
UFO's are world wide Fun!
UFO's can unite
UFO's are just down right Cool!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
While I didn't appreciate Julian's disdain for UFO believers, this interview definitely shows that Assange will release more than 1 cable mentioning UFOs.

Great find.

But why the excitement? Thousands of UFO documents have already been released by various governments.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join