It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileak Cablegate of UFOS!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
all that he said is that they reference UFO's

could be "oh hey we saw a UFO - osama bin ladan wants some Tabasco sauce in his house in Pakistan"

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The one thing I take out of the Obama admns failures to control the news like Bush did. there is a chance for disclosure since they have lost control of the media....maybe?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Triad
The one thing I take out of the Obama admns failures to control the news like Bush did. there is a chance for disclosure since they have lost control of the media....maybe?

They are still well in control of the media. That can be noted by the type of leaks released and the present smear campain against Assange..

kx

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki

Originally posted by maymun9
reply to post by purplemer

I think this explains a lot:

"Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant."

Weirdos...

Why is he speaking about UFO's and the Antichrist in the same sentence when the question did not mention anything about an Antichrist??

Because Wikileaks is a clever dis-info cover up.

It's quite obvious. Seemingly, all of the conflicts we see between big powers, countries, representatives of different associations are all entirely a stage.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Okay, now this peeks my interest. Not just for obvious reasons, but because I am interested to see the responses from those here on ATS, who have claimed Assange is a NWO schill or other (conspiracy lingo) names.

If there is something earth shattering in the next wave of leaks, which I highly doubt, I look forward to the threads! I mean it would be great to get a legitimate gov't confirmation on the existence of life (intelligent) outside our solar system. However, I am not holding my breathe. I have a feeling it will just talk about the recent disclosers from world gov't about 'UFO Sightings', and all that other fun stuff.

Still, I keep my fingers crossed.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
In short I received an e-mail last night from the Paradign Research Group Steve Bassett would be on Coast to Coast last night 10:00 to 10:30 and he and George would be talking about comments from Assange.

Assange indicated Wikileaks has been receiving UFO/ET related material and stated the criteria for such material will be published on his site and acknowledged that UFO/ET references did indeed turn up in yet to be published diplomanic communiques.

Did anyone listen to Coast to Coast last night and can you verify this.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I totally agree!

I'd rather see UFO info than know about ghadafi's penchant for "voluptuous" blondes.

I really don't know why they're bothering to take down the site, as the damage has already been done.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You would think that if it was such a big deal Wikileaks would have released the material already. So, chances are, it will be nothing earth-shattering...

Unless Assange is keeping the really juicy stuff on hold as insurance. He's already getting death threats, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of those threats are coming from the government. He could use any powerful material he has to cut a deal for his safety and/or to get the charges against him dropped.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NewlyAwakened

I'm willing to bet it probably is some sort of vague reference, but I believe it will be important nonetheless!

I'm not entirely sure that my mind is made up when it comes to WikiLeaks. With many theories as to whether the group is legit, simply exposing the horrors and corruption shared by much of the common man and woman; possibly a governement funded project being used for controlled release, or a third party interested in the destruction of the world order as we are currently presented.

Regardless, someone needs to be keeping them in check, and I applaud them. If it is a Gov release, so be it, they know things are going to change one way or another, maybe they just want the show to begin?

Regarding the UFO's however, I think this would be an most oppertune time for the Governement to admit that they know "Aliens" exist 100%, they know that they are here visiting our planet/etc, but they will also acknowledge in some manner that they are simply still confused by what these beings are. Don't expect full disclosure ladies and gentleman

However, do expect to see a concrete change in exactly how people view our realities.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

Originally posted by nakiannunaki

Originally posted by maymun9

I think this explains a lot:

"Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant."

Weirdos...

Why is he speaking about UFO's and the Antichrist in the same sentence when the question did not mention anything about an Antichrist??

Because Wikileaks is a clever dis-info cover up.

It's quite obvious. Seemingly, all of the conflicts we see between big powers, countries, representatives of different associations are all entirely a stage.

Probally has to do with Project Bluebeam.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Before leaking UFO (or extraterrestrials) cables, Wikileak has to build themselves a credibility. This is what they
are doing now, with the last leaks, the war log, etc. The proof is that the US Gov is reacting, they're searching for Assange, etc.

Soon, they will release the "big guns", in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
yeah I'm not holding my breath for anything useful relating to UFO's.

Unless they say that the aliens in the UFOs have also agreed with Israel that Iran must be nuked immediately! That seems to be the general theme of these leaks. Make Israel look good and push the War on Terror scam and the insanity that we must take out Iran who hasn't attacked anybody since the 17th century! It's all a big joke!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Assange is not in any danger. Or is he?
Please take a consider that WikiLeaks and Assange shares "Insurance" torrent. If anything happend to Assange or is he even get arrested the password for "Insurance" package will be published by unknown source.

That's what Assange said in his interview.

Maybe Assange believe that's his situation is secured because of the Insurance but there are people whose higher priority is to get Insurance into the public. Fastest way to publish it is to Kill Assange.

"Insurance" is therefore testament.

Assange's life expection is not very long.

edit on 4-12-2010 by northwoods because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2010 by northwoods because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So... One thing that concerns me.

Have any of you really read that first sentence you're all flipping out about, feeling all insulted and disrespected with the UFO comment?

He never said anything about people who believe in UFOs, he's talking about the people submitting UFO content... that's why he elaborates on their requirements for submission and brings up the Antichrist reference, without any sort of base for your claims, why should he feel the need to even think about the subject? He wants original and undoctored content for ANY of his information... and we have very, very little strong evidence for extraterrestrial UFO's that would come anywhere near disclosure. And there are PLENTY of weirdos who will take a youtube video, doctor it up with some false cables and submit it in hopes, maybe even dementia of there being proof of aliens.

Not to say that they won't have some interesting dialogue with regards to ET's between countries or government agencies released with the secret cables, but like many others have said, don't hold your breath on anything groundbreaking. I'm sure there will be a reference SOMEWHERE in regards to Unidentified Flying Objects, that will definitely be a worthy conversation point but don't scrounge for pictures and autopsy reports

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Why would assange want to spill the beens on the existence of ET's when he knows it would blow his own cover......after all, we all know he is not of Earthly origin....dont we??...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagula
I'm sure there will be a reference SOMEWHERE in regards to Unidentified Flying Objects, that will definitely be a worthy conversation point but don't scrounge for pictures and autopsy reports

That's a highly relevant post Shagula, the cables will probably point towards a serious understanding that UFO/Aliens/Interdimensional beings/etc are in fact, HERE. Just that the governments supposedly know just about as much as we do, and that will spurn a group effort, by Joe and Jane Average, as well as a government sub-committee on extraterrestrial life, to begin our dedicated attempt to contact these beings.

We can do it, if we do it together. That I feel will be the next step in the governments attempt to show us the truth. (For good, or for bad).

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagula
I'm sure there will be a reference SOMEWHERE in regards to Unidentified Flying Objects, that will definitely be a worthy conversation point but don't scrounge for pictures and autopsy reports

That's a highly relevant post Shagula, the cables will probably point towards a serious understanding that UFO/Aliens/Interdimensional beings/etc are in fact, HERE. Just that the governments supposedly know just about as much as we do, and that will spurn a group effort, by Joe and Jane Average, as well as a government sub-committee on extraterrestrial life, to begin our dedicated attempt to contact these beings.

We can do it, if we do it together. That I feel will be the next step in the governments attempt to show us the truth. (For good, or for bad).

P.S.
How awesome would it be though, if the lid of the Extraterrestrial conspiracy was blown once and for all.
It would give me much pride, these are interesting days Ladies and Gentlemen.
edit on 4/12/10 by latEsleepeR because: To share some hope

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Wouldn't it be funny, if that was the whole point?

LOL

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Very interesting. Makes me wonder about wikileaks being attacked/shut down NOW, of all times? It seems like it would have happened a lot sooner... I wonder if maybe some one got word of this info, and is trying to do anything they can to keep it secret? I don't know....

Very cool stuff though.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Of course there's going to be only a few references to UFOs. The evil government people all know what they see in the skies!
That reader should've asked if there's any references to reptilians instead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join