It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking! chemtrail & anomaly pics captured in so calif. High desert 10-28-10 @ 7:45 am pst

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES
reply to post by weedwhacker

I'm really beginning to think you either have really great passion for truth

---OR---

Yer on the government payroll. Why such a passion for this topic? Just curious?

AH there we go weedwhacker the classic reply your on the government payrole

Lets see I have been watching aircraft fly over were I live since the late 60's and CONTRAILS repeat CONTRAILS have increased a lot well lets look at the obvious.

3 Airports within 35 mile radius of were I live ,over the past 40 years flights have got cheaper some people I know have 3 holidays abroad EVERY YEAR, I do about 12+ business flights a year. Around the earth in 24 hours somewere between 50-70 THOUSAND FLIGHTS take of and land and if the conditions are right, temp etc as you say weedwacker we get CONTRAILS.

As for his passion ,it is for the truth and to try an educate people taken in by internet idiots think about that YAHUWAH SAVES

edit on 30-10-2010 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillfromCovina

I have seen these chem-trails at all levels. The reason I bring up the wind is because I saw how quickly the wind spread it apart and it stayed together on a windy day and not a small section of sky. I have seen the planes spraying at lower levels. I have seen commercial airplanes flying at the same level and nothing. I have seen the planes spraying for maybe 20 miles and then turn it off. Since I have an experience that refutes your nonsense your only option is to deny that it happened. You are either a disinfo agent or you are just to dumb to make a proper observation. Stay ignorant and believe what you are told.

AH Bill what can we say I have watched CONTRAILS SINCE THE 60'S if you see the CLAIMED spraying happening so often why dont you take some pictures or video and lets us all have a look . As weedwhacker has stated the velocity of the wind can vary greatly over only a few hundred feet difference in altitude so can temp etc SO unless you can prove the wind speed, temp, humidity and altitude of your observation stated above its BULL COOKIES plain and simple!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Wmd are you trying to copy me. I say between 2 airports and you say 3. I am actually between 3 major ones and numerous small ones and not too far from a number of Air Force bases. I say I have been observing since the 60's so you say the 60's. Why didn't you just reply to me? None of Wacky's observations account for what is going on. I have actually watched 1 of these chem-trails settle and it was sticky on my windshield. This is after having observed it for hours. It smeared on my windshield. I have observed them all over the country. In every state except Hawaii and Alaska.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Genome scans have turned up single nucleotide polymorphisms associated with different responses to treatment, but efforts to uncover the mechanism have drawn a blank

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

AH Bill what can we say I have watched CONTRAILS SINCE THE 60'S if you see the CLAIMED spraying happening so often why dont you take some pictures or video and lets us all have a look . As weedwhacker has stated the velocity of the wind can vary greatly over only a few hundred feet difference in altitude so can temp etc SO unless you can prove the wind speed, temp, humidity and altitude of your observation stated above its BULL COOKIES plain and simple!

Wmd, I am sure there are plenty of sites and pictures for you to look at. I should not need to start posting pictures. You would still be arguing. There are many news stations that have film and are questioning what is happening. All over the country for at least 10 years. Just google it and you will probably find many from my area and yours as well if you live somewhere different. ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX have stories on it. The obvious reason is because something is different and not the same. People are questioning because something is different. If the Sun comes up in the East everyday, I might ask a question if I noticed it come up in the North. Would I think something was wrong if it continued to keep doing what it has always done.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

A good explantion of Santa Anas there
Clearly explaining how and why they form at near surface level and not high altitude!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
It's been awhile since I posted anything here at ATS till the other day.When I went to where I had uploaded photo's of them lleaving chemical trails (and they caused some crazy weather clouds soon after as they tend to do) in June 2010. They all were gone..I couldn't even find the place where you upload your pics. So I asked Sauron, (gee, sorry if I spelled his name wrong) Moderator/Monitor, to see if I remembered how to find the area right, and I did, but nothing..no site to upload nor my photo's. Now I realise I don't know much about computers and I've only had mine since March 2010, but I do think I should had found the ones I already put on my pictures page on ATS. So unless there's been some kind of computer glitch, they have been deleted (and not by me) and the area is no longer there for me to post my photo's. I will ask him about it again when I get a chance. Because I just caught them doing it again and this time right over my place, 10-30-2010.

And alot of them and Crisscrossing too. Since I live over restricted military airspace (they train around here), there's no way these are regular airplanes leaving regular con trails. Besides I know the difference very well. From 4 PM to 6 PM on 10-30-2010 they did this and I took plenty of photos on my digital camera. This time however, they were the biggest as far as how wide they got, as I have ever seen before. 4x wider I would say. Made me wonder if they are trying to get done, whatever they are up too, faster, since this recent talk of the UN on Moratorium on stopping them doing these ChemTrails. If I can find out what's up with posting my photo's here I will share.

BTW, I have noticed that after they've been doing this, if it's near dusk, these trails turn a pinkish/reddish color, as they did Saturday. Since this Chemical Trails stay around as long as they do.. they are not con trails which dissipate fairly fast.

Have a good day.

reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I really don't know what to believe. On one hand you have logical sounding people saying it's all crap and normal. On the other hand there is logical sounding people questioning it. My experience has been increase in trails in the sky and all year round. The only time I remember seeing trails across the sky, is in the winter, and even then they weren't stretching from horizon to horizon like I see now.

I hear that it is humidity, and temperature that comes into play. I have seen a few times, a commercial looking jet really high, leaving a small trail behind, while a similar looking jet that is way lower leaving a huge trail, that stays around for hours. This is summertime, clear sky, hot, low humidity day. Seems to me that it should be the jet higher up that should be leaving the longer trail because it is colder up there. I wish I had time to study everything I want to learn about! Now my priority is brushing up on my math, then learning physics. Maybe after I will be able to study the atmosphere if the world hasn't ended yet lol.

Peace

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BillfromCovina

Bill, earlier you mentioned where you lived (I had already figured it out, from yourscreen name).

Look...I was born and raised in LA. Hawthorne, Torrance, Gardena area. I learned to fly at (home base) Hawthorne Airport (KHHR) on 120th Street, between Prairie and Crenshaw. (The Century Freeway didn't exist back then. Did you know that they actually bought up a lot of properties in the right-of-way, in the early 1980s??They built some berms, for overpasses....and then the project languished for decades. I was there, I know the history...)

I soloed at HHR in 1973. I was still in High School. Over the years, I also taught a LOT of people how to fly, before embarking on my airline career. I remember the "sky-writers" you mentioned....know what they used? Smoke oil. Particles that made the white fluffy look, and that did NOT cause any moisture in the air to condense onto them. It's similar to fireplace smoke, campfire smoke, but they use "dirty" oil to make the effects. SO, since they didn't "make" clouds, they didn't "hang around" for long. Sky-writing had to wait for a particularly calm day (low-level winds), usually in the mornings were best...because later in day, thermal activity (rising, falling air currents) would disrupt the smoke trails. Winds that flow horizontally, but have an up/down trend, are called "orthographic" flows. They are affected by the SURFACE of the Earth. This applies to the Santa Anas. Differing pressures, NOT winds, both near the surface, and at altitude....AND the geography of the El Cajon Pass. The Pass acts like a venturi.

Also, back to sky-writing, it was down low, just a few thousand feet. Warm air, well above freezing. Contrails form because it is so cold, and that is how the water vapor reacts, when in sufficient concentrations (relative humidity). The amount of water vapor is IN the atmosphere already!! Else, they won't remain for long, and we see that on certain days.

If you have ever been to an airshow (or just look online for videos), it is the same stuff being used, the "smoke". It is just a non-toxic chemical, and doesn't persist, because it isn't meant to. BUT, that is exactly WHY the idea of "chemtrails" fails. If you just think about it.

Even back in my day, the "Art" of "Sky-writing" (involved flying precisely, to "write each letter, like you would with a pencil, but by turning on the smoke, then off....AND since it drifted with any prevailing wind, you were limited to short words ("Surrender Dorothy"!)

Even in my day, early 80s, more creative ideas were invented, for "writing"...called "sky-typing", like this from 2007:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Airshow performers will often add chemicals to make colors:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This has very annoying LOUD rock music soundtrack (Hey, not mine!). Note, these photos are ALL at low altitude, obviously:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just because it's gorgeous, the Concorde (history). No, commercial airliners aren't equipped to "spray" the oil smoke, nor anything else:

BTW...the smaller jets, especially the one just aft of the Concorde, are several feet lower than the bigger jet, because of wake turbulence concerns. Above is better, for avoiding wake, below they have to offset enough to be away from the turbulence. They had to be below, for that fly-by, because they are more maneuverable, and so the pilots could (looking up through their large canopies) have a better view, for the formation flying. Can you tell the difference in altitudes? (You can, at the end of the video).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Edit to add]:

Shocking!! The science of weather that is presented concisely, in in bullet-point format. Easy to read, further research at the discretion of those who wish to learn more......:

www.sci.sdsu.edu...
edit on 31 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: Link

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillfromCovina

Wmd, I am sure there are plenty of sites and pictures for you to look at. I should not need to start posting pictures. You would still be arguing. There are many news stations that have film and are questioning what is happening. All over the country for at least 10 years. Just google it and you will probably find many from my area and yours as well if you live somewhere different. ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX have stories on it. The obvious reason is because something is different and not the same. People are questioning because something is different. If the Sun comes up in the East everyday, I might ask a question if I noticed it come up in the North. Would I think something was wrong if it continued to keep doing what it has always done.

First off does the Sun rise in the east ,more than four points on the compass you know!, its also funny ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and the BBC ETC tell the truth when its a story we want to believe but they lie at all other times
As I stated I have watched aircraft from the late 60's all thats increased is the number of CONTRAILS because the number of flights have increased.
When some IDIOT starts to question them because he has NO CLUE how and why contrails start and the most technical question he can ask others in his job is "DO YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT" then starts a web page and the rest is history.
Lets look at the premise if they are supposed to be dumping chemicals on US why at altitude and as most aircraft that pass at high altitude over my country start of from OTHER countries why would my government allow others to spray me (us).
You really need to think a bit more about the whole idea!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Who new this post would provide such entertainment!

I was more impressed with the Blue object in the third picture but I love all the passion on both sides of the fence.

Okay where is Jesse Ventura when you need him?
Bet an episode on these will be coming soon and I for one will be watching closely!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Really?? It was about:

I was more impressed with the Blue object in the third picture...

A lens artifact (lens flare) in your Palm Treo phone camera??? You honestly had not heard of such occurrences?

Lens flares are very well-known phenomena (at least, I had always thought they were "well-known")....there are examples just about everywhere you look, when considering the enormous numbers of photos and films and videos that exist, for the last +100 years (and more).

Ya know, was just watching the "Extra Features" on the JJ Abrams version of "Star Trek", from last year. The director's commentary. He talks quite a bit about lens flare, and how in MOST cases (Hollywood feature films) directors and cinematographers strive to minimize them, but he happens to think they're "cool", so he tried to get in as many as possible, intentionally. Just for a certain "look"....AND, unlike the trend in other mainstream films today, he shot using FILM, rather than digital media....again, for the "look".

Just one example of the almost endless variations, when it comes to photography, whether digital or film, that most of us who have experimented with a camera should realize by now, as a reality of the genre.

Here's just one (of many) that talks about lens flare:

www.cambridgeincolour.com...

Oh, and "Star Trek" again? On the commentary, Abrams talked about it as if proud, but later in interviews, (after the film had been out for a while) he even admits he went overboard!:

io9.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

It very well could be a lens flare, that is what this thread is for, "DISCUSSING" the possibilities right?

The obvious is that it is a lens flare and that there are CONTRAILS in the air...

Why are people here? To talk about what it COULD BE.... what it MIGHT BE beyond THE OBVIOUS!

Thanks for stating the obvious but lets talk about the possibilities. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

MAybe this will be of some use here:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Nope, sorry. A load of BS video, dude (or dudette).

As soon as it went into the chaff (look it up) and tried to "tie" that into the whole bogus "chemtrail" claims (nothing new, this is the crux of the nonsense from the beginning), it just keeps showing the same ignorance of science and meteorology that infests this hoax topic.

Unless somewhere in the entire "movie" they provide absolute, verifiable evidence and proofs (other than the same non-credible "just looking up at cirrus clouds and contrails" that comprise 99.9% of this nonsense (other 0.01% is the unscientific "jar on my pickup truck tailgate in the backyard" yokel's efforts).

"Evidence" and "proof" should consist of, but not limited to, verifiable photos of the equipment and infrastructure involved with this VERY complex and labor intensive activity (that is not happening), to include the locations for the "loading" of the airplanes, photos of this activity, and documentation of the "sources" of manufacture, and transport overland TO these "locations" for "loading".

It ain't happening.

But, looks like someone made a "documentary" (and then allows "free" distribution) as a teaser, likely, for some future film project. A "calling card" marketing technique, done on a shootstring budget to get attention and notice, for possible future more lucrative ventures. Otherwise known as a "loss-leader" tactic.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Well, I am now halfway through the video, and so far it has a lot of people with a lot of different degrees, stating their opinions on stuff relevant to their field of expertise. It has gotten me interested for sure, I can do my own research when I have the time. Maybe you should just watch the whole thing yourself and see.
edit on 1-11-2010 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Wacky and Wmd this is my last reply on this. Today looking up there is not a cloud in the sky or was there in the morning when the sun came up. Did all air traffic cease? Did the upper atmosphere heat up at night or does it cool down? The weather is cooler this time of year, especially at night. Why no Chem-trails? There is always plenty of air traffic where I live. I can show you differences in the sky with the weather the same with one day chem-trails and the next none. Start a new post and I will post pictures with weather at all levels and amount of air traffic and the levels.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have never understood the whole chemtrail thing. All the photos I have seen pertaining to the alleged activity appear to be mundane contrails, Can someone please educate me as to how viewers distinguish chemtrails from ordinary contrails?

Contrail entry on Wikipedia
edit on 1-11-2010 by TheFlash because: Added link

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BillfromCovina

Why are there thunderstorms one day, and none the next?

Why do clouds form one day, and none on another?

The answers to those questions and to the ones you asked in your post, above, are provided if you would JUST READ the links that have been posted, for the last several days.

The Earth's atmosphere is not homogeneous, and is not the same everywhere, every day at all altitudes...even varies a great deal during the course of just a few hours. AND, the air temperatures once you get above 24,000 feet are guaranteed to always be well below freezing.

The aviation-style Winds Aloft Forecasts that are used by pilots and dispatchers and flight planning software also include the forecast temperature trends...and the 'minus' sign is dropped form the temps, in the print-outs, above FL240, since it is known they're always negative that high up.

The link to the NWS FD ('FD' is code for the forecasts): aviationweather.gov...

Here, I clicked on YOUR area (Ontario, CA): aviationweather.gov...

This page will (hopefully) update each time you follow that link, if not just go to the Main page, with the U.S. map, and click again on 'ONT'.

At the moment, the readings (as I write) valid for the 1st of the month (today) at 1800Z (GMT, or 'UTC') for use between 1700-2100Z:
(altitudes across top of columns, but I don't know how to format them to line up vertically....)

..... 3000 .. 6000 .. 9000 .. 12000 .. 18000 .. 24000 .. 30000 .. 34000 .. 39000

ONT 0412 0611+16 0309+12 0110+08 0108-06 3510-20 022236 042144 032153

They are "forecast to be":

@24,000 winds from 350 degrees (relative to true north) at only 10 knots. Temp is -20 Celsius.
@30,000 winds 020 degrees at 22 kn. Temp -36C
@34,000 winds 040 degrees at 21 kn. Temp -44C
@39,000 winds 030 degrees at 21 kn. Temp -53C

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also found this website, designed for the more average sort...hangliders, skydivers, sport pilots etc. And, laypeople:

www.usairnet.com...

(Note, the winds and temps will be a bit different, because of different time spans in the various forecasts you are reading...the one just above is for an earlier time period than the "FD" aviation weather period, and this one might also "blend" or merge forecasts together is a slightly different way. I don't use that site, normally).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You will have to look elsewhere for relative humidity values. Here is the 300 millibar, 12 hour prognosis (prog) chart for the whole USA: weather.unisys.com...

(300 mb is about 30,000 feet. Other pressure levels are available, on that link).

Found the link to it HERE.
edit on 1 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Honestly, the same strain of logic can apply to your perspective as well... there is no proof that they are not doing this despite the patents and numerous facts that seem to pop up everywhere outside of the US particularly the UK and Europe. Obviously if there were some nefarious intention behind the upper atmosphere anomalies then it would definitely be difficult to get any proof at all on it. People have witnessed and collected substances that fall to the planet as a result of these "dumps" so that is some proof IMO.

Im not 100% certain that it is nefarious.. I lean more toward weather modification without concern for side effect consequences to the planet and population.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join