It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking! chemtrail & anomaly pics captured in so calif. High desert 10-28-10 @ 7:45 am pst

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Here is a series of pictures taken yesterday 10/28/10:

This third pic is what really blew me away. The colors and the contrast of it...
I took these pictures with my Palm Treo cell phone while waiting in my front yard for my carpool to arrive. It was approx 745 am and the sky was beautiful yet I was struck by the eerie beauty of the ChemTrail in the morning Sun. I wanted to capture the fact that there was a very small ConTrail just to the right of the ChemTrail. This distinction I wanted to capture for my wife who I discuss these Plane Vapor trails with and the difference between CHEM and CON in the trails of these planes. When I got to work to pull these up and email to my wife I was shocked at these anomalies that WERE NOT THERE when I was peacefully relaxing and viewing the sky earlier.
Is it a reflection? I took these photos a couple of minutes apart and at slightly different angles too.
I am also posting three pics from today, almost identical with even another chemtrail in it. Same time, same angles, etc.

As you can see no reflections etc.........

Below are two pictures I took on the Cajon Pass in May of this year 2010. I was struck by the weird cloud a chemtrailer was going into and then out of. You will see in the second pic a curious black line...
That could be a bird or who knows.. not as impressive as the first few pics here however.

Your comments appreciated.

edit on 11/01/2009 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: adding pics and info omitted accidentally

edit on 10/29/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: All Caps Title

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
No, not chem... con

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
here it is magnified

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I see exactly what you are posting.

It is to bad for those who dis-believe as their hearts have been hardened by G-d because of their spiritual lives.

It is part prophecy it is a vial from which the chemicals come from and a plane that sprays the aerosol into the skies.

It is not increased air traffic which is true but not in places like Montana which has low populations.

Also those who will post against to not adhere to deny ignorance they only spew it forth from their key board believing that man it a good nature beast and would never lie or set up programs of world depopulation like the Georgia Guide Stones convey.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

So true! Scriptures point out that there will be things in the sky and in the air. To deny that there are things going on we do not understand is to deny our own ignorance about so much that we are not educated in. Only the fool says, "I understand everything". I would rather admit I do not know than to play the fool.

Thanks for your comments!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Man, im below you in ontario cali and "their" puting up chemtrail or what ever you call these plane trails,
but anyways, their puting up so much, that its bringing more clouds in or their making clouds obove my skys.
Theres like 7 or 8 planes up doing this, they've been doing this for 3 days now !!!

WTH is going on?

edit on 29-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I don't really know what to think about chemtrails. I have read very little into them, soley because I never see these types of things in my area of the world. We just don't have alot of planes flying around, especially planes with contrails/chemtrails in their wake..

To me it just looks like a plane with contrails on a cooler month of the year morning in the high sky. Its a thick trail.

Really nothing can be said unless you can say for sure "The planes contrail has chemicals within it." I do not see anything that gives evidence to that.

I may say that the most interesting thing to me is that blueish-light object is pretty nifty.. I wonder what that is?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

I agree! We have noticed that IT IS NON STOP! What are they spraying???????

You can see the distinction in the first pic of the chem and just to the right a regular comtrail. The comtrail to the right is small and dissipates right away.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

I got pic's of whats going on down here on my cell with them making these unnormal clouds
... I wasnt into trails until I got more into ufology wich is like a year now
But since and all that seems weird now, me and the wife, she isnt into alien cons' but we have had scary stuff happen in the past weeks.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Jets are flying over you, in Ontario. Do you have any idea HOW MANY flights there are, just up and down over your area, in California? Just between, say, San Diego and San Francisco? San Jose? Sacramento? Fresno? (etc). Not to mention Mexico, cities down there. Westbound/Eastbound, flight to Hawai'i to Houston, New York, Atlanta, Chicago, etc.

Lots and lots of airplanes, normal jet airliners, flying many different directions, between different cities and they happen to sometimes pass over or nearly over where you are. This is true just about any place on Earth, where people keep thinking they see so-called "chemtrails".

AND...you mention clouds? Well, yes....because if the conditions are ripe for contrails to form (relative humidity is high enough), then clouds can form too!!! Contrails are simply an artificial cirrus-type cloud....made "artificially" because of the passage of the airplane, and the hot engine exhaust. That is all. Nature ALSO makes clouds too..."naturally".

Air traffic, for those in the USA, can be monitored LIVE, with a lot of details to keep you informed, at www.flightaware.com...

Locate your area by using a nearby airport, to center the map. Use the ICAO four-letter codes (or, the site will help you if you type the airport name). Ontario International is "KONT". Most airports in the USA have the "K" in front of the airline three-letter code you are familiar with. In Alaska and Hawai'i it is a "P" (for "Pacific").

Enter the airport, and then click "View Activity".

Here's the link takes you to Ontario, centered on map: flightaware.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

its funny what the other poster had to say because you have hundreds of planes all day that fly at all levels in the sky, as in the first pic you will see some planes where the trail dissipates right next to one that does not... I see it here in Ontario at my office all day and my business partner and I laugh at how obvious it is. So obvious in fact that anyone that say it does not really causes me to wonder who they are and who pays them... COME ON! You can see one plane does not have a trail and one does! they are using the same fuel and the same jets. Yes some are at different altitudes however I am talking about birds that are at similar altitudes. Also here on ATS we have seen upclose video from pilots who have video taped the chemplanes up close and personal.... tic toc! At any rate, I do have an open mind and do not full understand it all yet I keep an open mind EITHER way, its just that my logic which yes is fallible, tells me that it is odd some plans at the same rough altitudes do and do not have trails... You can actually see when they turn on the jets and turn them off. the patterns are very similar... hohum...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Yup, we have them here in Florida all the time. Your pictures look identical to what I see quite frequently.....and yes, there will also be other air traffic side by side with no trails.

Also, ignore the troll....I love how they feel the need to come into every single chemtrail thread. I guess they get paid by the quantity of posts.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
yeah?
I'm next to the airport and see plane take off were it rumbles my house, and I see planes making its way to lax because they are heading west descending all day and night, never in all my years have i seen this much trail making were it covers the sky

OH WELL

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Scriptures point out that there will be things in the sky and in the air.

Well, this sealed it for me. If you look, there are things in the sky and in the air. I mean, how often can that actually line up how it is now, when we have things in the air and in the sky? Birds didn't exist before yesterday and planes are brand new too, so this must be pointing to our time.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Found an interesting tweet about a google map image:

Please open a new thread if this is worthy of discussion because I'm a newbie here and can't create thread yet.

Thanks of checking

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

I will give you a great example of why it is that I believe it is something being sprayed:

Yesterday on the way home from work going up the Cajon Pass my business partner and I had our heads up in the sky quite a bit because of the earlier pics we viewed in the day with the anomaly in them. Well at any rate we were looking at a ChemTrail occurring as we were driving, all of the sudden the trail became like dashes in the sky and then stopped, kinda like it was sputtering... then a few inches in the sky further that same plane turned on the jets again. for a little further and then again turned it off at about 1 foot in ground view length. Had that been jet fuel vapor trail I would be thinking something was wrong with the jet engines... This thing was thousands of feet in the air and you could barely make out the dot the plane appeared as.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

S & F for you, YAHUWAHSAVES. These are some of the best pics I've seen on ATS relating to this controversial topic.

Well, they've already shown up on your thread claiming it's just a lot of air traffic by jets. Next, they'll start with the cloud seeding theory. It may well be "cloud seeding," but even if it is, shouldn't the population be informed of what it is they're spraying and any effects it may have on humans? I don't believe the government has ever given me that information here in California, and my skies in Central California look like those photos quite often...even when there are no clouds to "seed."

Good job, my friend.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You can see one plane does not have a trail and one does! they are using the same fuel and the same jets. Yes some are at different altitudes however I am talking about birds that are at similar altitudes.

Sometimes just 1,000 feet difference means no contrail.

Also here on ATS we have seen upclose video from pilots who have video taped the chemplanes up close and personal....

I know that video. It was a normal KC-10 flying through clouds, and the moisture of the clouds is ALL you see. The crew in another KC-10 were filming, and AS A JOKE, just to rile up the "chemtrailers", they called it "chemtrail". The guy even came here to ATS to explain it!!! He, like all of us who are educated on the subject, know that "chemtrails" are a hoax, perpetuated by shysters who prey on the gullible and inexperienced/ignorant of the science of meteorology, aviation and other sciences.

You can actually see when they turn on the jets and turn them off. the patterns are very similar...

Oh?? You don't suppose it could be that the air is different, and the jets fly in and out of areas that are less, and more, humid??? Because, in all my years, I have never had any tanks, nor plumbing, nor switches to "turn on or off" and "sprayers"...not in the Boeing 727, 737, 757, 767s I've flown. Nor the Airbus A-300, nor the DC-10, nor hte DC-9 nor MD-80s.....Nor ANY of the other types of airliners I have ridden, in the cockpit.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Thanks my friend. This is my first Thread in many years of actually chatting on here. I was vacillating at whether I should post or not. Glad I did with this response from you all!

Open minds are a threat to many!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join