It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coming of the Son of man/Signs of the end of the Age

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress

And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.

However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.

edit on 24-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Jesus was crucified in Egypt and Sodom? I knew he was a gay pagan!
Joking aside Jesus is no where found in the Hebrew Bible A.K.A. the Old testament.
I love G-D. Not a false pagan God named Jesus.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.

spoken against Him.”

You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Sorry! Your logic goes against Judaism and the laws of God and the prophets.
Source
This is why I will never accept what you have to offer and never accept Jesus.

Of the 15,000 religions in human history, only Judaism bases its belief on national revelation—i.e. God speaking to the entire nation. If God is going to start a religion, it makes sense He’ll tell everyone, not just one person. Throughout history, thousands of religions have been started by individuals, attempting to convince people that he or she is God’s true prophet. But personal revelation is an extremely weak basis for a religion because one can never know if it is indeed true. Since others did not hear God speak to this person, they have to take his word for it. Even if the individual claiming personal revelation performs miracles, there is still no verification that he is a genuine prophet. Miracles do not prove anything. All they show—assuming they are genuine—is that he has certain powers. It has nothing to do with his claim of prophecy. Judaism, unique among all of the world’s major religions, does not rely on "claims of miracles" as the basis for its religion. In fact, the Bible says that God sometimes grants the power of "miracles" to charlatans, in order to test Jewish loyalty to the Torah (Deut. 13:4).

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I could'nt care less if the whole world all agreed to a book of letters denying Christ, I literally heard His audible voice-you are wasting your hot air making noise to me

The LORD will cause His glorious voice to be heard,

I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life. I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Then you see why I don't believe you. Testimony can't hole evidence in court. Christianity is more of testimony. While Judaism is about National Revelation. The future Messiah will come and hopefully forgive you and then you will follow the true words of God.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spokaneman1983

Yo man... can you make a 'briefcase'...its in your microsoft program... and its way easier
than going through the process of creating a 'word' document every time you want to have a copy
of your post effort (because of phantom erasures when attempting to submit a post)

but as far as the meanderings of the thread.... jesus was a man/human that the cults/
then the PTB (via Constantine) of the eastern empire (joined at the hip with Rome)
foisted on his 'subjects' as being 'super'/ begat by 'Divine' providence,,,

hey it only cost over a trillion man-hours of effort to make the 'Christ' a reality
in the "collective consciousness"... by thumping it into our brains like a percussion
instrument (ie: jackhammer)
edit on 24-10-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

all you need to do is look at the New Covenant in His blood now try to comprehend evidence, history and count the witnesses and then try to explain what court you think God deals in?

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe.

I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more.

For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead.

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.

And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
and became obedient to death—
even death on a cross!
Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

For Moses said, 'The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own people; you must listen to everything he tells you. Anyone who does not listen to him will be completely cut off from among his people.'

maybe this Ultra Orthodox "Rabbi" who says Jesus can help you

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Are you ranting at me? I don't fear man and I certainly don't fear a false demigod named Jesus or Yeshua. You just saying random stuff at me and expect me to believe in Jesus. I have been through this with many since leaving the Christian religion and they ask me why I left. I tell them Jesus was a liar and that God is truth. I can say the same about Muhammad and that doesn't offer anything.
edit on 24-10-2010 by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
the return of the christ happened about 50-60 years ago, in 1955??? the avatar of the era of aquarius.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by themiddlepaths

So where is he? I don't see him! Jesus where are you! Why are you hiding?
See Jesus is not the Messiah. But the true Messiah will show up soon!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart. Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son.

When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Who has ascended into heaven, or descended?
Who has gathered the wind in His fists?
Who has bound the waters in a garment?
Who has established all the ends of the earth?
What is His name, and what is His Son’s name-Proverbs30

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Son of God you say? Looks like you have some reading to do and I have it here for you!
Divine
Read it and learn where I am coming from.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

listen to what the Ultra Orthodox Jewish "Rabbi" says concerning Jesus Christ if you cannot believe what I know I've heard

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Pay? what are you talking about?
You do not make sense at all! You're not proving to me Jesus exist or that he is the Messiah. All the links I offer shows how Christians misinterpret text in Judaism aka. the OT.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

yeah pay what the law requires, you better hope you follow it perfectly because no one EVER has other than Christ-but you think you can do it right?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

That's is the biggest lie I ever heard in my life!
Source

A true prophet sent by G-d will never preach a message contrary to even one of the Torah's precepts. If someone claiming Divine Inspiration, the Torah demands that this so-called prophet prove himself. In light of this, Jesus and Paul did some rather heinous things in their lifetimes. They completely vilified those who opposed their theologies, a crime from which stems two thousand years of Christian anti-Semitism. They did everything that a false prophet could do to loudly scream that he was false. Chapters 13 and 18 of Deuteronomy clearly define false prophets, and Jesus and Paul are the living incarnations of that definition.

Jesus is false! Has always been and will always be false. How do you sleep with yourself at night?
You're just sad.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

keep up the delusions I'm sure it will DEFINATELY get you somewhere-again I know EXACTLY who and what I've heard and seen you would do well to listen to the Jewish "Rabbi" in video above

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

There you go again! Testimony!
That does nothing for me and many others. You can claim that aliens are hear and people will still not believe you.
Earlier
As I posted earlier I and many others need national revelation. Jesus never did that.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
My thread discredits Jesus because he never fulfilled the prophecies.

The HUMAN Jewish Messiah will accomplish the following prophecies - ALL of them with no "second coming"' * The Sanhedrin will be re-established (Isaiah 1:26) * Once he is King, leaders of other nations will look to him for guidance. (Isaiah 2:4) * The whole world will worship the One God of Israel (Isaiah 2:17) * He will be descended from King David (Isaiah 11:1) via King Solomon (1 Chron. 22:8-10) * The Moshiach will be a man of this world, an observant Jew with "fear of God" (Isaiah 11:2) *****In other words - this must all be accomplished in a human lifetime***** * Evil and tyranny will not be able to stand before his leadership (Isaiah 11:4) * Knowledge of God will fill the world (Isaiah 11:9) * He will include and attract people from all cultures and nations (Isaiah 11:10) * All Israelites will be returned to their homeland (Isaiah 11:12) * Death will be swallowed up forever (Isaiah 25:8) * There will be no more hunger or illness, and death will cease (Isaiah 25:8) * All of the dead will rise again (Isaiah 26:19) * The Jewish people will experience eternal joy and gladness (Isaiah 51:11) * He will be a messenger of peace (Isaiah 52:7) * Nations will end up recognizing the wrongs they did to Israel (Isaiah 52:13-53:5) * The peoples of the world will turn to the Jews for spiritual guidance (Zechariah 8:23) * The ruined cities of Israel will be restored (Ezekiel 16:55) * Weapons of war will be destroyed (Ezekiel 39:9) * The Temple will be rebuilt (Ezekiel 40) resuming many of the suspended mitzvot * He will then perfect the entire world to serve God together (Zephaniah 3:9) * Jews will know the Torah without Study (Jeremiah 31:33) * He will give you all the desires of your heart (Psalms 37:4) * He will take the barren land and make it abundant and fruitful (Isaiah 51:3, Amos 9:13-15, Ezekiel 36:29-30, Isaiah 11:6-9).

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

The passages that you quote do not have anything whatsoever to do directly with the Doctrine of "resurrection" taught by Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'; just as the raising of the daughter of Jairus, the raising of Lazarus, and Elijah's raising of a dead woman are also not evidence for that pagan doctrine of the raising of a dead physical body from the grave.

You have to know how to be able to differentiate a Doctrinal Truth based upon a Revelation from a Miracle.

Michael

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join