It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coming of the Son of man/Signs of the end of the Age

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

We want you to believe in eternal life,

So you can sell me your books or video tapes?

So I can help pay your salary, your pension, and your health insurance?

A term which, however, should not be interpreted in accordance with pagan Greek metaphysical philosophy.

By an immortal body your physical body will be surrounded, which will undo,.. the opportunity of yourself dying.

There is NO doctrine of any "immortal body" in either the Torah, the Prophets, the Book of Daniel, the Gospels or the Quran. The only possible source of such a doctrine is, again, pagan metaphysical philosophy.

Jesus Christ died for us

Just be aware that such an utterly Satanic doctrine led to the slaughter of at least hundreds of thousands of Jews over more than 1500 years of Christian anti-Semitism, culminating in the slaughter of millions of Jews during the Holocaust.

Jesus was murdered because he contradicted the Egyptian-Pharisaical-Satanic doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave.

As we all died because of Adam, we will all live because of Jesus.

You misunderstand the meaning of both 'death' and 'life' in this context.

Death is the loss of the consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God'; Life is the re-emergence of that consciousness when one receives both the Vision of the "Son of man" and the Revelation of the "resurrection"; which includes the Revelation of the Memory of Creation and the revelation of the memories of previous lives...

All of which, of course, is specifically contradicted by the Satanic doctrines of Paul.

Michael

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

1Cornthians 15

50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Grocy!!! Gracious...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
56The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

So, the Law is evil then?

This is certainly not something that Jesus ever taught his followers.

To say that the Law is evil is merely another Satanic assertion.

Like the assertion that the Doctrine of "resurrection" refers to the raising of a dead physical body from the grave.

Michael

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You're doing a good job, Michael!
Sin leads to death. This was taught Adam and Eve. ?
Jesus was set as ransom to undo acts of sin.

I ask myself,..

Do you appreciate living? It is simple.
edit on 2010/10/24 by etherical waterwave because: tought into taught

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The Son of Man is coming, but it will be in a historical real-time context. All the useless labels, excessive adoration, and general awe of prophesy-in-the-making won't be a factor. First thing he will ask you to do is put the bibles down.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by stormson
thought i went to ats, instead i went to church.

anyone ever consider that the desert god of the jews is the evil one. heres how i came to that idea.

1. the best lie is the one based on truth
2. almost all pantheons have a god that wants to take over and be the only one worshipped.
3. lucifer was cast out for wanting to usurp jahovah
4. what if jahovah was cast out of another pantheon as being the usurper, then wandered the desert till he found a tribe that would accept him (story of moses- alone in the desert, moses encountered a god that promised to free the people of moses if the people would accept and worship this new god only)? to glorify himself, jahovah would tell the story of the fall, only replace the hero and villian.
5. jahovah is a jeolous and world conquering god. the very traits that got the usurper gods kicked out of the other pantheons.
6. all the world had multiple gods, then one showed up and said im the only one, all others are false. this sounds like a power play to me.

let me try that again. taken at a world level, all the world has mutiple gods. each of these pantheons has a god that wants to take over. the gods got tired of this and kicked him out. this god travelled the wastes till he found a people that would worship him as the only god. to glorify himself, he told the story of getting kicked out, but said he did the kicking (as he is the only god), and all the other gods were servants of the evil god (or angel). the other gods, used to sharing power and doing their on god thing, didnt realize that the secret to power in the pantheons was to gather human worshippers, so they let him gather his followers till it was too late, and he overpowered them. also remember that the followers of the other gods didnt prosylitize, so the idea of conversion was foreign to them. the followers of this new god shows up, and starts converting the kids (who always want the new) and before you know it, the kids adopt this new religion and abandon the old.

just an amusing idea. i have no idea if its true or not.

This is an opinion that is shared by me aswell. The Bible DO speak about other gods in several instances. Note: Gods, not "Fallen Angels"(The Biblethumpers favorite exscuse for unfomfortable stuff in the texts )

Yet, it is made clear that Jehovah demands to be THE God out of all the other gods, which very much sounds like traditional Politician-tactics.
It is also made very clear that the God in the Old Testament is not an omnipotent God, as He again and again needs the aid of Earthlings for various things.

Who and what created THOSE gods, then, people wonders? I don't know- Evolution?
Even if one would pretend that there would have been only one God, then that God would yet have gone under the same question; Where did THAT God came from? No matter how mysterious and divine some believers might want it to be, the fact remains that this God had to come from somewhere aswell.

But bottomline: The Bible makes clear there are several gods, and that one of them- Jehovah- wanted to be THE God worshipped.
For- as the text states; He "is a Jealous God".

Afternote: I do not object the possibility that there may be some etheric, omnipotent(?) force that is "everywhere". Actually, I have often thought about that and found it to be quite plausible, and I am also open to the idea that this force IS good(Possibly) and allseeing, as the believers states.
But I do not believe that this force is what the Old Testament speaks about, as that entity was very apparently a solid being of flesh and blood, that needed a vehicle to move around, and that was tied to physics.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Therefore command that the tomb be made secure until the third day, lest His disciples come by night and steal Him away, and say to the people, ‘He has risen from the dead.’ So the last deception will be worse than the first.”
-Matthew27.64

The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. Then go quickly and tell his disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.' Now I have told you."-Matthew28.5

Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord,(risen before ascending) and that He had spoken these things to her...Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them... When He had said this, He showed them His hands and His side. Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord.-John20

Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.
So when the centurion and those with him, who were guarding Jesus, saw the earthquake and the things that had happened, they feared greatly, saying, “Truly this was the Son of God!”-Matthew27.51

And they went and told it to the rest, but they did not believe them either.
Later He appeared to the eleven as they sat at the table; and He rebuked their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen. And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.-Mark16

behold, two men stood by them in shining garments. Then, as they were afraid and bowed their faces to the earth, they said to them, “Why do you seek the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen! Remember how He spoke to you when He was still in Galilee, saying, ‘The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.’”
And they remembered His words. Then they returned from the tomb and told all these things to the eleven and to all the rest. It was Mary Magdalene, Joanna, Mary the mother of James, and the other women with them, who told these things to the apostles. And their words seemed to them like idle tales, and they did not believe them.. they were terrified and frightened, and supposed they had seen a spirit. And He said to them, “Why are you troubled? And why do doubts arise in your hearts?-Luke24

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

can't quite put my finger on it.... but, it seems your involved with both
the Rosicrucian & Buddhist traditions when you state:

...You misunderstand the meaning of both 'death' and 'life' in this context.

Death is the loss of the consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God'; Life is the re-emergence of that consciousness when one receives both the Vision of the "Son of man" and the Revelation of the "resurrection"; which includes the Revelation of the Memory of Creation and the revelation of the memories of previous lives...

its been many years ago, but way before there was almost instant internet recovery of
source material, i happened on actual books, from various libraries and assorted references
in the bask of these books & did my best in creating 'links'...
between the philosophers and the occult metaphysical books ('occult', as per the Catholics)
i came across the same metaphorical meanings of life/death/resurrection
and the continuity of one's spirit (mistermed soul) as in reincarnation...
but the concepts were not alltogether under one tent, as it were....
my best recollections are the Rosicrucians on one point
the Buddhist ideology on the other

give 'em the rope-a-dope, they'll throw all their heavy punches, exhaust the fairytale,
and wisen up---some day

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami

Therefore command that the tomb be made secure until the third day, lest His disciples come by night and steal Him away, and say to the people, ‘He has risen from the dead.’ So the last deception will be worse than the first.”
-Matthew27.64

The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. Then go quickly and tell his disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.' Now I have told you."-Matthew28.5

How could Jesus take his body with him to heaven? He cultivated his flesh into Gong(high energy matter).

So true christianity actually amounts to self-cultivation of body and soul. Swedfenborg he also disclosed it for everyone. Sadly, few Christians pay attention to tSwedenborg or logics. How could Jesus walk on water? He cultivated his body.

Self-cultivation of body, mind and soul is the future of mankind. The secret of all time has been disclosed in the book Zhuan Falun. All prophecies point to Falun Dafa(Son of Man from China, the Law wheel, 1999-07-20 persecution in China by the communists, the rapid spreading across the world etc etc) as the future of mankind.

Check it out, you won´t be disappointed.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who foretold the coming of the Just One, of whom you now have become the betrayers and murderers, who have received the law by the direction of angels and have not kept it.

What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the hand of a mediator.

Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, “And to seeds,” as of many, but as of one, “And to your Seed,” who is Christ.

For to which of the angels did He ever say: “ You are My Son

For He has not put the world to come, of which we speak, in subjection to angels.

And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all

You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law.

Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind

These things indeed have an appearance of wisdom in self-imposed religion, false humility, and neglect of the body, but are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh.

Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; there is one who accuses you—Moses, in whom you trust.

Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven.

And this I say, that the law, which was four hundred and thirty years later, cannot annul the covenant that was confirmed before by God in Christ, that it should make the promise of no effect.

for the children not yet being born, nor having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works but of Him who calls

But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify.

So, my(Christian) brothers, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit to God.

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being" ; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.' "

These things may be taken figuratively, for the women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai

edit on 24-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CeasarKhanTheGreat
The Son of Man is coming, but it will be in a historical real-time context. All the useless labels, excessive adoration, and general awe of prophesy-in-the-making won't be a factor. First thing he will ask you to do is put the bibles down.

I think you just nailed that one on the head.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Want to see who is "The Son Of Man"??

ufoetblog.com...
edit on 24-10-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

that's peculiar-you know anything about a pure white homeing pigeon with an ID tag 911/BRX?
edit on 24-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Interesting, but the math/logic in that theory is reaching way too far.

M = 14?
I thought M was the 13th letter of the English alphabet?

I think there are too many alphabets for any single alphabet to be used numerologically.
Unless you can find the very first alphabet ever devised by man, or merge all of the existing alphabets, I doubt numerology used in this way can be anything close to accurate.

Here's an interesting tidbit: the word "Man" is actually derived from the word "Moon," and is also related to the words "Mana" and "Mania".
edit on 24-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Sorry! No where in Judaism do they teach that doctrine. In the past and today.
"Then the LORD said, 'I do forgive, just as you have asked.'"
Numbers 14:20 (NRS)
Looking at this verse. Why do we need Jesus? Why do we need to kill a person instead on an animal then?
If I recall the Ten commandments said Thou Shall Not Kill!

There are a number of requirements for a sacrifice to be valid or it is completely disqualified and will be an abomination to G-d. These requirements are as follows: 1. The sin offering must be brought forth by the person seeking atonement, and slaughtered either by the sinner or by the priest. 2. Death must be caused by a sharp, perfect blade cutting across the neck, resulting in blood loss and swift death. 3. The offering must be physically unblemished. 4. In the case of mammal offerings (bulls, lambs, etc.) the offering must be less than one year old. 5. In the case of mammal offerings, the mammal must have cloven hooves and chew cud. 6. The sacrifice must be brought at the Temple 7. The sacrifice must have its blood taken by a priest and sprinkled on the altar. 8. The sacrifice must be salted. Since Jesus did not fulfill even one of the eight precepts listed above, it's clear that his death could not be the atoning sacrifice Christians claim it is.

Source

I will never! Never I say worship Jesus; A pagan concept again!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias

Interesting, but the math/logic in that theory is reaching way too far.

M = 14?
I thought M was the 13th letter of the English alphabet?

I think there are too many alphabets for any single alphabet to be used numerologically.
Unless you can find the very first alphabet ever devised by man, or merge all of the existing alphabets, I doubt numerology used in this way can be anything close to accurate.

Here's an interesting tidbit: the word "Man" is actually derived from the word "Moon," and is also related to the words "Mana" and "Mania".

The "14" was a typo. The numeral "13" was used in the calculation.

By saying that the hidden language, for it to be "real" must be in all languages is to tell God what he should do, or has done. The millions of hidden messages in the English language stands on its own -- as millions of miracles. The fact that 911 was an "Act of GOD" is a chilling fact for the world to deal with. The date 911 2001 AD converts to the word “Religion” – as in “Islam” and “Christian”.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Just so I get credit for posting a reply. I did a very detailed analysis of this post that took a long time to process. However any future post I will have to make in Microsoft word or something to save because writing a long reply in this reply box can be devastating when you have worked so hard and it gets erased by clicking the wrong button.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

By saying that the hidden language, for it to be "real" must be in all languages is to tell God what he should do, or has done. The millions of hidden messages in the English language stands on its own -- as millions of miracles. The fact that 911 was an "Act of GOD" is a chilling fact for the world to deal with. The date 911 2001 AD converts to the word “Religion” – as in “Islam” and “Christian”.

You do have a point about the hidden language. But I also wonder why it would convert to "Religion" only in the English alphabet, but not in any other alphabet? Or am I mistaken?

Could it be that the English alphabet is the "newest" alphabet and the most relevant to our times?

It would be interesting to see the results of this numerology when applied across the board; eg, the Arabic, Egyptian, and Latin alphabets. There really could be a hidden language for all we know.
edit on 24-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
You do have a point about the hidden language. But I also wonder why it would convert to "Religion" only in the English alphabet, but not in any other alphabet? Or am I mistaken?

Could it be that the English alphabet is the "newest" alphabet and the most relevant to our times?

It would be interesting to see the results of this numerology when applied across the board; eg, the Arabic, Egyptian, and Latin alphabets. There really could be a hidden language for all we know.

The translations are very cruel about Religon. All religions claim to be of GOD. The Christians and the Jews claim to be "Chosen" or "Saved".

You are probably right, particularly when you said "...and the most relevant to our times". My wife speaks Spanish and my son speaks Turkish -- there seems to be something going on there.

The results of the translations are cryptic and cruel when it comes to the Christians and Jews.

edit on 24-10-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join