It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coming of the Son of man/Signs of the end of the Age

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by catwhoknows

Do you worship or believe in God? I'm curious! Do you want to know about God in Judaism?
God in Judaism
tell me what you think.

For being an atheist, you sure are preachy. Sure you're not a closet believer?

Second line.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Jesus lives in my heart, ionic.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Jesus was with God in the beginning when they created earth and men. They said to oneanother let us create man alike us.

There is no mention of jesus in the OT why do you xtians insist upon lying.

Incidentally when your god was hanging out in human form back in the early days one of the names he went by was yahwe, kind of strange how he didn't pop down for a visit as jesus no ?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin

Incidentally when your god was hanging out in human form back in the early days one of the names he went by was yahwe, kind of strange how he didn't pop down for a visit as jesus no ?

All the words in the English language, included in the Bible, are precoded by God -- to make fools out of the followers of religion -- suits, and more. The word "Jesus" converts to "Lesson" (for the suits) as in "Less On", and "Less Bs". The word "Yahweh" converts to "Be In Holy Jew" -- or "ET UFO God". The word "Bible" converts to "Boring Bull", "i.e. e.g.", and other things.

Wacko, but it should do the job -- well needed job. Looking for the "Second Coming" -- wait no more.
edit on 23-10-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
God is a woman.
Sorry guys, but it's the truth, or maybe just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I saw a sign today that said "if not now, then when?"

it made me wonder, about what God might be thinking, looking at, percieving, eveloping this world with, whatever analogy you might want to use (to be is to be percieved..).

If it WAS a sign, he might have a point, I had to concede!

Let it by thy will, and not mine, that is done.
edit on 23-10-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
Matthew 24;1-51

19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. 22 If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

I have always wondered about the pregnant women and nursing mothers, passage, it's always bothered me, because I didn't know what it really meant, until today I just figured it out (I must be dense or something).

If pregnant women and nursing mothers were given to KNOW, in advance, that there would be NO WORLD and no next generation, within which their kids could be born and grow up, if it were the end - then how dreadful would that be for them..?

I get that now, and what it describes, is kind of frightening, even for a person of faith, that is, if there are end times and in particular, if we are about to be entering into them.. by what mechanism or process you ask? Look to the work they are doing at CERN, I find it very troubling, it's got my spidey senses tingling I guess you could say, there's something wrong about the large BATCH of strange matter they are about to be cooking up, new particles not liberated since the creation, NOVELTY, right off the charts..
edit on 23-10-2010 by NewAgeMan because: spelling error

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

My dear friend whatever gave you the idea I was denying anything ?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
Matthew 24;1-51

There are, of course, two separate meanings for the phrase "the coming of the Son of man".

On the one hand, it refers to the experience of the Vision of the "Son of man", as described in these particular passages from the Gospel of Matthew.

And, on the other hand, it refers to the return of Jesus in accordance with the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

In other words, any belief that Jesus will return "on a white horse out of the sky" is a florid psychotic delusion which is a direct consequence of the Egyptian-Pharisaical-Satanic disinterpretation of the Doctrine of "resurrection" as the raising of a dead physical body from the grave.

Mohammed received both the Vision of the "Son of man"--referred to as the "Night Journey" in the Quran--as well as the Revelation of the "resurrection".

But he was not Jesus in his previous life.

He was, instead, John the Baptist--and, before that, Elijah--'raised from the dead'.

Michael

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
here are the two places where the son-of-man is claimed to have left Earth,
and as the Bible states, 'his' return will occur...

as far as the timing of this 2nd coming, that's all very speculative,
but one might come to a logical understanding of the 'time' with a
sound knowledge of the sites where he transfigured and then ascended,
to return... some day

www.sacred-destinations.com...
www.newworldencyclopedia.org...

these are the 2 traditional sites where Jesus was transfigured
and ascended into heaven on a 'cloud'(fill in your meaning of cloud)

both sites have good reasons to be the exact site of the 2nd coming
- Tabor overlooks the Jezreel valley, & may be the final epic battlesite

-Hermon also was where fallen angels first contacted humans & women
so it too is a prime site for the final battle of good-&-evil

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

You just don't get it.

This will not occur in such a way in the space-time reality at all.

In other words, there will be no return of the physical body of Jesus either "on a white horse out of the sky" or in any other way.

Like Elijah and John the Baptist before him, Jesus will have to be 'raised from the dead' to live another life.

And the Roman church saw to it that at least tens of thousands of Albigensians were exterminated for teaching such a Doctrine, which threatened both the Pharisaical doctrine the church's wealth and 'authority'...

Just as such a Doctrine had previously threatened the Jewish religious establishment.

Michael

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

New Testament
John 10:34
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

Old Testament
Psalm 82:6
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Did the Jews miss this? He inadvertantly was telling them he was the one who gave them their laws. He was the one who said they were gods. He said this when he was God and not a man in the flesh yet.

Now as many as receive Him and recognize the Father, they receive the power to become sons of God. They receive the Holy Spirit.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
reply to post by Nightchild

Now as many as receive Him and recognize the Father, they receive the power to become sons of God. They receive the Holy Spirit.

The term "sons of God" is found in Jesus' reply to the Sadducees with regards to the Revelation of the "resurrection".

What it means is that those who have received the Revelation of the Memory of the Creation--this is an actual Memory (Genesis 2:7)--and the revelation of the memories of previous lives are "sons of God".

Technically, the "Holy Spirit" is another term for the Vision of the "Son of man", which is the Third Phase of the War of the Sons of Light.

The Revelation of the "resurrection", on the other hand, is the Second Phase of the War of the Sons of Light; the First Phase of the War of the Sons of Light being the Revelation of the Law.

Michael

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I dont realy get all this religion stuff? So if im born in an area whare the people believe in a certain religion then that god will save me? but if im born in an area whare they dont teach jesus then what will happen to me then? what if i was born in the amazon or some remote area that these storys havnt reached? will i just # out on heaven or what ever?

And what if 2000 years ago someone came up with the star wars story(wich in my opinon is much better plot than the bible) would we all be worshipping darth vader now?
edit on 23-10-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
I dont realy get all this religion stuff?

I'll be brief:

If you are a Jewish religious 'authority', you will comb the Revelations for evidence that the Jewish are not merely the "Chosen people"; but that they are superior to everyone else; so you will find 'justification' there for why you should exterminate Christians and Muslims.

If you are a Christian religious 'authority', you will comb the "New Testament" for evidence that the Jews are no longer the "Chosen people"--see the Vatican's comment today on the Middle East "peace process"--and you will find 'justification' there for why Jews and Muslims should be exterminated; while the Christians will be 'Raptured'.

And, if you are a Muslim religious 'authority', you will comb the Quran for evidence that all previous Revelations have been absolutely perverted; and you will find 'justification' there for why Jews and Christians should be exterminated.

The Revelations received by Moses, Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus & Mohammed, of course, are at the opposite end of the spectrum inasmuch as they include the Revelation of the "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'--by which Jews or Christians or Muslims in one life may very well be raised from the dead in any other religion in their next life or lives.

Michael

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Goebbels, the Nazi Minister of Propaganda, would, no doubt, be very impressed.

The Christians have merely repeated over and over and over and over again over the past some 1900 years that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is the Doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave.

There has never been any evidence in support of that assertion, any more than that there is any evidence for the existence of either "phlogiston", or the "ether" of classical physics.

Merely repeating something over and over, to the point that it is believed by hundreds of millions of people, does not mean that it is the Truth. In fact, Jesus asserted precisely the opposite when he warned people that the "path to destruction is wide; and many take that path; whereas the path to Life is narrow, and very few people take that path."

After all, it used to be universally believed that the earth was flat and the center of the solar system around which the sun, the moon and the planets all revolved.

Time for a "Copernican revolution" with regards to the understanding of the Doctrine of "resurrection".

Michael

edit on 23-10-2010 by Michael Cecil because: end quote

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

Originally posted by The Djin

All the words in the English language, included in the Bible, are precoded by God -- to make fools out of the followers of religion -- suits, and more. The word "Jesus" converts to "Lesson" (for the suits) as in "Less On", and "Less Bs". The word "Yahweh" converts to "Be In Holy Jew" -- or "ET UFO God". The word "Bible" converts to "Boring Bull", "i.e. e.g.", and other things.

Wacko, but it should do the job -- well needed job. Looking for the "Second Coming" -- wait no more.
edit on 23-10-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

Coca Cola converts to Coke Satan converts to Santa , Santa wears red and Smurfs are Blue which converts to Salami.

What compete bunkum you made up !

Once again, there is no mention of jesus in the old testament, get a grip on yourself it is time to grow up and shake off these silly fantasy tales. This type of nonsense is a threat to the rest of ua on this planet.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

what if i was born in the amazon or some remote area that these storys havnt reached? will i just # out on heaven or what ever?

This is a cracking documentary which goes to show that Christianity has nothing to offer the world other than misery and poison of the minds of children.

When xtians knock your door what exactly do they have on offer ? Nothing absolutely nothing why would any rational thinking person choose to become a christian and become irrational ?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Since joining this site I have come to understand that there are many people that not only deny God but go out of their way to criticize anyone that does. Your thoughts on pride standing in the way hit the nail on the head. People think they are too smart to believe in someone they can't see. Like many atheist say they can't see how anyone can blieve in God, I think exactly the opposite I can't see how they cannot. The Bible says in the last days there would be a falling away, the more people I hear denying God proves it.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join