It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coming of the Son of man/Signs of the end of the Age

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil
Anyone with even so much as two active brain cells can look up the references to the "resurrection" in Isaiah. They are cryptic references.

In other words, I was right. Isaiah has no clear statements on the subject.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Have you had the "Pearl" dream yet?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
In other words, I was right. Isaiah has no clear statements on the subject.

On the contrary, the statement "I will seal this Revelation in the heart of my disciples" is QUITE clear.

What it means is that Isaiah received the Revelation of the Memory of Creation and the revelation of the memories of previous lives.

This "code word" reference to "heart", for example, also carries through the Thanksgiving Hymns of the Dead Sea Scrolls as well as the Quran.

But this can be RECOGNIZED only by someone who has received that Revelation....

Which is NOT you.

An analogy:

You have a map of New York City with little graphic representations of all of the tourist sites: a little Statue of Liberty, a little Empire State Building, etc.

But, it is not until you actually visit those things that you have any real knowledge or experience as to what the little graphic representations represent.

So, you have a little graphic word representation of what the "resurrection" is.

But you have never received the Revelation; so you can have no real Knowledge as to what those words represent.

Like someone who has never climbed the steps of the Statue of Liberty, but has only seen on a map a little graphic representation of the Statue of Liberty.

Michael

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Talking about signs! Last year, I was alone in my backyard and looking at the night sky, I thought(in my head) "Come on, show yourself, I know you're there". Suddenly, out of nowhere, a big flash of light appear above my head. Stuned, I ask for it to do it again if it understand me(still in my head). Once again, the flash of light appear from nowhere, but this time, with a small red dot in the middle and the invisible object flew away in a matter of a second. What still amaze me today(one year later) is not the fact that it seem to answer my question. What stuned me the most was the fact that there was no sound what so ever and also, it was immobile, no movement at all. I could still listen to my neighbors talking, the dead leaves blown by the wind on the ground, everything... Anybody know what it means?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I like how you presented this etherical waterwave, you are more less warning the many of near future events. Seems you have inner knowledge of these times, and yes shall stand and die as the did for me. S&F thanks for sharing the reminder with those who listen my friend.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

I don't need Jesus in order to get to Heaven. I need God! Jesus is a pagan concept!
Christians are brainwashed badly.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by AlreadyGone

As a believer in Christ, I find being a fisher is difficult.

A lot of people don't believe - but I did get one person right on this website! So I am feeling pleased by that.

If I die knowing that I have saved one person, that is OK by me.

I've always wondered why all the talk of Fishers and Shepherds, these groups prey on fish and sheep, incidentally both are irregular plurals implying a lack of individuality, the dumb flock, with slaughter and eating the end result of a sorry controlled life, not "nice" professions, I'm sure, in the eyes of their victims.

I think the writers of the books were aware of what they implied but were confident of their control of the masses in those days of total domination and zero education for the common man.
edit on 25-10-2010 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2010 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by catwhoknows

This is a bleak and horrible thing.

But why does the bible keep on referring to the "Son of Man"?

Jesus termed himself a son-of-man... when the disciples said he was a son-of-god, jesus said
'that's what you say, not i...'
edit on 22-10-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

He is a list of Bible references in the Old Testament to "son of man".

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Normally I love to just read what others have to say, but I feel the need to comment on this.

Death is not optional... it is a natural part of living. I happen to feel it is transforming, as well. Most of us don't have a clue how long we will be here. The best that anyone can do is be as loving and as joy-filled as possible. But to really live and learn, we must experience life fully... that means all the negative side of being human and making mistakes.

What bothers me is when people try to intimidate and fear monger to control others into their way of thinking and doing things.... or else you'll die... or you'll go to hell. I happen to believe in Jesus, who it is rumored was a very loving and kind man. And I feel that LOVE by example is the message he brought. I think there are many good things in the bible, maybe even prophesy...

I believe our Creator can see inside us all, right down to the core of who we are. No amount of church going, charity work or anything else matters if the core is rotten. 1 cor: 8-12. People need to make their own choices and wouldn't it be better to set an example instead of threaten people?

By the way, I am a mystic, so I don't discount the belief of others. Each relationship with the Creator is personal. But.... I'm just saying....

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dia.t

Im a muslim and even then i know a lot of thing you say are true. Everyones relationship in god is personal, its said that God is omnipresent, for if all of us are simply sensory stimualtions triggered by eletrical impulses, then yeah it would make sense that god is more close to each on of us, then eachother.

Also yeah heaven and hell talk, maybe be used in a form of fear mongering but in another context one can look and give a reason for people to believe in an ultimate form of justice, if there is a god that can see us and our very secrets etc, how can we be judged rightly in this world?

Do not let words like heaven and hell, be a form of fear mongering for you. When something like this is read on a screen or paper it might look that way, but when its been spoken of then you will further grasp it as more of a warning to be prepared for the trial.

Live for the truth, hope that there is and will be a final judgement of our actions, put a brave face on, smile and pave the way of getting yourself taht Agrade when things come to pass. For in this world a cruel place it so surely is, if there was not to be a hereafter or a system of true justice, then surely there is no will to live for we must live in total utter darkness.

As for the revelations christianity offers in that chapter, a lot if not all bare similar occurences, prophecies in our holy scruptures the Q'uran.

I impore people to strip titles like islam, christianity and all the things it might relate to, but start at the basics. Christianity comes from christ who is Jesus, who is a prophet that loved and beared great burdens that no man here can fathom. His was the right way. Look at Islam, by definition means peace. Let that be a start of 100% personal intentional research into religion and spirituality. Find and do research into the scriptures yourselves, do not let stereotypes and peoples actions sound your judgement. You alone dictate your path and course through your lives, make it the best and most positive it can be in these harsh times. Better yourselves before trying to push things on others.

Peace and may God guide each one of us toward truth, good deeds and a better place

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

This is really important, it is known that many things were changed in the Bible, also there was a time when Christianity and the vatican used it for power instead of spiritual reasons, that tim was an important time, during the Roman empire, who had much control over Christianity.

Now a vast majority believe Jesus is god or is part of him or is his son, when many contradictions from other sources say difference, not only the Old testament, but the Quran also implies this.

To all christians, remember that Jesus was around in a time where Pagan and polytheism was common, especially with the romans etc. Polytheism stems from ancestor worship - where one would remember and over generation begin to worship and pray to certain pious people aka jesus, to the point where they Deify him.

Jesus did not teach this, all worship belong only to God, the One and Only, that is what he taught. Worshipping jesus as a god, is letting the pagans and polytheists deception win. And this deception is unfathomable.

Its not a case of which religion is right or which is wrong, a prophet came to all people of all nations bearing the truth. They all bear glad tidings and following any of them will lead to salvation however, knowledge is long lost and interpretations innovations, and all sorts of other indefinite sources have made finding out about them really obscure and erroneous, which can be really costly for the believer.

The most recent of 'big' religions is Islam, and these scriptures although maybe have been interpreted have remain unchanged since its revelation, for it being memorized througout coutnless people through all generation since. These same scriptures talk about the history of the prophets jesus, moses, abraham, adam and all the other prophets. God has send messengers throughout dfferent nations in the times of its most corrupt, and each new messenger replaces the last, thought they all had the same teachings, prayers etc. Althought knowledge is also lost into how they did pray etc. Its a shame that nationality is what dictates peoples opinions on their respective religions when its the religion itself and its teaching that should be put under scrutiny.

Im a muslm as i have wrote in my previous post, i really hope i havent left any feeling of contempt or wanting to convert anyone, its not about that at all. Jus tryin to get people to think, id love to carry on the talks, better to talk about religion etc with clear consious minds then standard profanity and material we tend to in our daily lives.

With religion, there is a lot more logic and truth to be found, ill end off wiht a quote:

'truth is easy to understand when discovered, but the point is dicovering them' Galileo Galilei

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It might just be me, but I've always thought that whenever someone is talking about the signs of the end sounded remarkably similar to "cold readings" that some so called "psychics" use. I mean, of course the end will result in nation rising up against nation, and famine as a result, and at the rate Christianity is going, I wouldn't doubt that it will one day have the same fundamentalism and stigma as Islam has. And yes, If this comes to pass, Christians would be persecuted as bad as muslims are. It's basically a series of generalizations that could fit any major war.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZodiakZero
Alright- lemme just put this out there. Loch Ness Monster. A handful of debunkings, and it's considered fake.
Bigfoot. A handful of debunkings, and it's considered fake.
The 9/11 Official Report. A handful of debunkings, and it's considered fake.
Religion. A MILLION DEBUNKINGS. And it remains to be considered a widely held truth. What's wrong with this picture??

A very good point.

We are supposed to be entering an Age of Reason. Where we still believe in things like god and good, but look for proof to back up every belief. Not to just accept something on the basis of faith.

In this stage of our evolution, faith seems to be causing a lot of destruction and negativity.

There was a time in our evolution that faith was needed, as we rose up as a species. Coming from the code of Hammurbi, it tells us not to eat each other. The bible says not to kill each other. This was teaching us to be good to each other, so it has been useful to our species.

But now we have outgrown this outdated idea. We are making our quest from Apes to Angels. This is our transition. How long will it be? We will have to see how much destruction we do first, in order to wake up most of the population. There are a lot of radical religious people who believe the anti christ is coming and possibly trying to make it happen. This is a very dangerous idea and the logical people of our society are going to have to change it. The question is, how long will we wait and how much damage will be done?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by berlinguet

Sounds like you got a reply to your request.

Everybody will have their own spin on it. What do YOU think it was? That's all that matters.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hahaha, the persecution of christianity. Misunderstanding is the reason. It's so astonishing for what reasons these are happening. God cares about his children. Religion is their shortcoming. But a kind word can help them take the step to it. When they get stubborn, there's no cure for it. Explanations unheard? Very stubborn people.

Accusion: Born stubborn.

Taking away the #veil of What would others think of this good feeling I get about me converting. Putting my will aside and living by the Holy Ghost. Becoming child of a God. Of the Superior element.
Maybe they'd change to with you. Our reasonable explanation can be heard. Jesus is our Savior. The one that died as ransom for our sins saves us. To become one of/with Abba again. Abba learns, Abba protects. Abba cares. Abba is your life.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

What in the world are you talking about now? What is Abba? You don't make sense.
You need to start making sense! O.K?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel
Jesus termed himself a son-of-man... when the disciples said he was a son-of-god, jesus said
'that's what you say, not i...'
edit on 22-10-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

He is a list of Bible references in the Old Testament to "son of man".

Two comments here.

Jesus does use the term "sons of God" in his reply to the Sadducees. And what it refers to is, specifically, those who have personally received the Revelation of the Memory of Creation; which, along with the revelation of the memories of previous lives, comprise the Revelation referred to as the "resurrection". In other words, by this definition, Moses, David, Isaiah, Daniel, Ezekiel and Mohammed were also "sons of God". This is not any theory or any belief. This is Knowledge. These people did not acquire this thought or belief by reading it somewhere. It was received directly through Revelation; and they would have had this Knowledge had the Scriptures never been written at all. That is what a Revelation is: something that makes possible the writing of the Scriptures in the first place.

The term "Son of man" cannot be understood independently of the understanding of the Truth about the Revelation and Doctrine of the "resurrection". In other words, no theologian understands the precise significance of the term "Son of man" unless they also understand that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

People who have such Knowledge are typically ridiculed as being 'possessed by demons', 'heretics', or, for example, 'mentally ill'.

Michael

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet
reply to post by Michael Cecil

My question to you is to tell me what you think of this article.
Satan in Judaism

I have responded at length to the article, as you requested.

Are you at all willing to discuss the response I provided, or is your intent here merely to propagate your view without any serious attempt to communicate?

In other words, my view of Satan is that it is structured in the very consciousness of human beings; and that the whole conflict between good and evil exists first at the level of consciousness within each individual, whether an atheist, a Jew, Christian, Muslim or Buddhist.

This is found also in Jewish and Islamic mysticism as well as in Buddhism, although Buddhism typically uses less emotionally charged words such as "duality" and "illusion".

Michael

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

Give me time Micky! That's your views. I believe like the article says. Satan is an Angel and his duty is to temp. Not being a Christian. I'm going to use the Temptation of Jesus as an example. Something of that nature and how Jesus possessed free will to answer Satan's questions. Do you agree?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join