It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to deport non-jewish Children

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

So its illegal to fall in love wich is what everybody hopes, then have kids, which is one of the most basic human behing reason to be on earth. I realy cant stand people that use the nazy excuse, dude you wherent there, you wherent one of the millions that god killed then, your not one of the jewish, gypsie, artits, guay, handicaped, political prisoner, heck anybody they didint like, you should be ashamed to use it to try to make people look bad, you have no ideal how all those people felt .You shame all the ones that died, the 50- 75 miilion that died during 1936-1945.

I dont care where your from or who your ancesters where, you have no right to use those words dooshbag.

makes me boil, and the anti semite thingy, ah well go google it, semites are a minority of people in the country of israel and the region lol. Semites dont have much to do with the people that use the term lol

So how do you call taking in foregneirs to do work that most people dont want to do, and not let them the rights to procreate lol, its a joke, and yes it happends all over the world im sure, still no reason to say well you guys do it so it must be ok
edit on 20-10-2010 by dukeofjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
as soon as anyone speaks out against israel , they are anti semites ! forget the fact that we are only against their politcal ideals , not their religious or racial background !

Their politics and their human rights are an issue not their race or religion , anyone speaking against israels political ideals are not anti semites!

This just as insane as

everytime we mention UFO , we automatically assume its of alien origin
just as any time someone speaks against israel its anti semitism !

i smell conspiracy , are these two linked ! I dare not go any furrther less I too am labeled an anti semite .

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sakokrap

Thank you, sakokrap, for including me in this conversation. It seems to me that the America is using Israel as a doomsday cult, provoking outrage simultaneously on many fronts, even targeting children in worse ways than simply requiring their parents to go with them elsewhere. During the 1980s I worked for Ronald Reagan to, among other things, be the Commander of a Strike Force, rescuing innocent victims who were being tortured by C.I.A. operatives everywhere, including Israel, and some of them were young.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiefHuntingBear

Please tell us more of your anti CIA strike force , Id love to hear more about the CIA torturing children !

2ndline

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
all i have to say is good, i wish ireland would do this too. oh yeah they already did thank god.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive

the semites are the original people of the land of caanan
which happens to be mostly arabs

i know this

but i am responding to Israeli propaganda with words from other jews

please read my post before "threatening" to call me names

i see that you are somewhat new here duke

just to let you know courtesy is mandatory and we do not call one another names

that is a violation of the terms and conditions

no matter what someone might post

we do not respond in kind

but with kindness and our belief

cheers

edit on 10/20/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
This is a hard one. The First article did state "who no longer have valid permits to stay". So this would apply to people who are not in the country legally. I believe you cannot go to a country, decide you like it and have children just so you can stay in a country. If the people are legally permanent residents well this would be wrong & racist.

Many (Not all) see the opportunity to have kids is a way to jump up or bypass the legal process/waiting list in a country.
edit on 19-10-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

Very true. You see this all the time in the UK. I am not sure as to whether or not that is why I am part Jamaican but who knows

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
IsraeliGuy is trying to obscure the fact that the parents of these children were legal workers in Israel.

This is not about illegal immigrants or anchor babies. It's about hard working people who have entered Israel legally and are still employed there.

The only thing that makes the mothers "illegal" now is that they gave birth on Israeli soil. Non-Jewish immigrant workers are expected to not have any personal relationships while in Israel, and not get pregnant. It might sound fine, but it goes so deeply against human nature that it's not always been possible for people to stick to.

People are not machines. Put a young adult in a foreign country with no emotional support, (it's not possible for immigrant workers to bring family members with them,) and the loneliness will eventually get unbearable. And when two lonely young adults find each other, the instincts which have assured the continuation of our species for millennia inevitably kick into gear. So children have been born to workers who were in Israel legally, and have grown up amongst Israelis, learning Hebrew, making Israeli friends.

And now the apartheid state of Israel is staging a witch hunt to find these children and exile them to countries unknown to them.

The reason for the fuss about this is the families these immigrants work for have grown fond of them, and care about their children. However they are given no say in the matter.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
This is a hard one. The First article did state "who no longer have valid permits to stay". So this would apply to people who are not in the country legally. I believe you cannot go to a country, decide you like it and have children just so you can stay in a country. If the people are legally permanent residents well this would be wrong & racist.

Many (Not all) see the opportunity to have kids is a way to jump up or bypass the legal process/waiting list in a country.
edit on 19-10-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

I believe this shows a major difference between Israel and the United States. In this country, we do not believe in the concept of corruption of blood, in that the children are punished for their parents' crimes. Everyone born in the US is a US citizen and they born innocent and free. Congrats to Israel on showing their true colors.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The funny thing is, as we speak there are some 200,000 African infiltrators in Israel. I'll repeat that for you: two hundred thousands.
While some of them are real refugees from Darfur and Eritrea – two countries that are considered hostile to Israel by the way – most of them are infiltrating Israel to improve their lives and look for work.

The reason none-refugees are not being deported back is, they are - more often then you can possibility imagine - being shot at by the Egyptian forces at the border and in Sinai peninsula. Those that managed to cross the border, are the lucky ones that were not detected by the Egyptians, or were not mistakenly identified by the IDF.

Yet, I never heard any of you blame Egypt for how she treat refugees that escaped genocide. (or her part in the equation of Gaza Israel Egypt for that matter)
I know the reason for it.
Question is, are you men enough to admit as to why.

Yup, Evil Zionists indeed....

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

We are not talking about refugees here

This is a discussion about deporting children

Children who were born and raised in Israel

Poor poor children

The mind of a child who considers Israel to be their home and then they get deported

Because of their racial heritage

This action by the state of Israel is thoroughly disturbing and totally inhumane
Your deflection away from the point and toward illegal immigration and refugees
Does nothing to make it seem any better

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

These children are in a miserable status. I completely agree.
My heart goes to them. That is why a great debate is taking place in Israel over this issue.

However, I'm sorry for you if you can't see the relation to refugees and illegal workers in Israel.
This has everything to do with demographics and the state laws. Israel is fighting illegal immigration just as most other countries do.
To turn this into, evil Israel kind of thread, is a disgrace, but how so not surprising.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

This is not about illegal immigrants.

It's about a law that revokes the legal residency of non-Jewish people who have entered Israel legally and are working legally, if they give birth on Israeli soil.

The mothers of these children were legal residents up until they gave birth, but an absurd Israeli law expects foreign resident workers to have no family and no relationships while they spend lonely years doing the menial jobs in a foreign country.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Not to mention what happened to Helen Thomas! She always asked the tough questions, of the most powerful politicians, for decades. She was respected for her fearlessness. One little comment about Jews going back to their home countries such as Germany and Poland and BAM!!! No more Helen Thomas. A great clip of her retracting her apology here:

Thanks to ghostsoldier for bringing it to ATS' attention. If you criticize isfake you better be prepared to lose your job... I speak from firsthand experience on that.

Ye shall know a tree by it's fruits. And these people aren't even Palestinian.
edit on 20-10-2010 by siahchi because: added line

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Caveat Lector

smh, still evaluating Israel home sad

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

They didn't loose their legal residency because they gave birth.
They lost it since their working permits has expired, thus loosing legal residency rights.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17
Are you going to argue that North and South American countries are all illegally occupying the continents because we look land from the natives like the Israelis took land from the (actually also squatting) Palestinians?
edit on 10/19/2010 by SG-17 because: (no reason given)

Yes to your question.
Squatting? Clarify yourself.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by siahchi
reply to post by inforeal

Not to mention what happened to Helen Thomas! She always asked the tough questions, of the most powerful politicians, for decades. She was respected for her fearlessness. One little comment about Jews going back to their home countries such as Germany and Poland and BAM!!! No more Helen Thomas. A great clip of her retracting her apology here:

Thanks to ghostsoldier for bringing it to ATS' attention. If you criticize isfake you better be prepared to lose your job... I speak from firsthand experience on that.

Ye shall know a tree by it's fruits. And these people aren't even Palestinian.

What apology? Where does she apologize exactly? You call this “one little comment about the Jews”?
Need I remind you what happened to the Jewish people in Germany and Poland?
You and Helen disgust me, and you are in good company with Ahma -I hate - di Jews – nijad.
And Yeah, if you hold a high profile status, and speak like that, be prepared to loose your job.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

HAHAHA! Ackmedjibberjab (ahmedinijad) has actually been proven to be Jewish! His family name is Sabourjain. To win a conflict, control both sides. Iranians can't stand the guy, he doesn't do them any favors running his big mouth.
See here: Uk Telegraph: jibbajab's jewish past
Thanks for the laugh ms. sod! Disinfo disinfo.....

Anyway, she apologized on national T.V. Google it or something

And Ashkenazim (who run the country, along with New Yorkers) are NOT Semetic, they are from Poland, Russia, what have you.

See: Siahchi's Research on Semites in history (scroll to middle of page)
See also:www.abovetopsecret.com...
And why not: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-10-2010 by siahchi because: added links

edit on 20-10-2010 by siahchi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

i lived in egypt. they shoot most of them as they try and enter israel. looks like egypt does israels dirty work for them. now why would they shoot people trying to leave their country? because israel mandates that egypt kill them because they cant kill them themselves and get away with it and maintain their ridiculous fascade of a modern democracy. Egypt is a police state under martial law dictatorship for 20 years they can do whatever they want to their people or anyone passing through without worrying about laws. If the israleis ask hosni mubarak to jump he says "how high" if they ask him to kill refugees or cut off supplies to gaza, hosni says "how many?" if you think he does any of those things to benifit egypt then you are mistaken. hosni mubarak is meerly an israeli mossad cia lap poodle.

that and sadats assinaination was obvious intelligence agency bull crap coup. i always chuckle a little when i hear the media talk about how we need to bring freedom and democracy to iran or iraq, but no one says a word about "his highness hosni cia mossad mubarak" and egypts martial law that has exisited longer than i have been on the planet.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join