It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to deport non-jewish Children

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

I lived in Israel too... and if you knew what you were talking about, you would know that very few cities are as you mentioned... go to tel aviv... they don't care who you are... I'm blonde, blue eyes, dont speak a lick of hebrew, and I've NEVER NEVER NEVER been questioned or threatened.
Your experiences are an exception, and your applying them as though they are everyone's...

Actually, if you're a good English reader, I didn't mention any cities at all
As a blue eyed blond fella, I'm certain there were an abundance of folks who attempted to speak both Hebrew and Ruski to you. As you well know, 1 in 7 Israelis come from the former Soviet Bloc... with their blond hair and blue eyes (particularly the Ukrainians).

The absence of police from the department of state in your endeavors doesn't mean much. If you lived there, you were either there on a tourist visa, a work visa, a student visa, or without-a-visa. Is it a fair guess that you were trying out your Aliah? (to the unaware reader, and Aliah is to immigrate to Israel, open to all who have Jew blood in them to the distance of a grandparent (same rules Hitler used to kill them))

If you had a work visa, I doubt you were working alongside other immigrant workers. If you're adept with English, there are a few office jobs you could land.

Or, you were on a tourist visa and had to go out and return several times for renewal. Likely, you had a patron, organization, or family support while lolly gagging.

If you were there without a visa (as happened to me for a period through the years), you would have found inquiry if you were doing something other than slugging it out on a kibbutz, holed up in a hostel, or living with your Israeli girl/boyfriend.

Immigrant workers, called "Thai Guys" (familiar w/ the term?) were brought in to offset the labor demands caused by closing the border with the main cheap labor supply: palestinians. Those "thai guys" didn't have the support you had with a patron, nor likely a well funded church organization sponsoring them, they were there working in physically demanding jobs (and maybe found a fair few female maids from the Fillipeans ).

You're certainly right about Tel Aviv though. If after living there you didn't get a chance to get out and see Gaza, Hebron, and life where the cultures clashed... you missed a great opportunity to have a deeper understanding and mitigated experience. איזא חבל Have you any idea of the labor demands/problems in Israel currently?

So, while you do have some great stories I'm certain, having lived an insulated life amongst the big city where you could get by with English... well, you don't rightly have an extensive experience to legitimize your perspective. You may have chanced to see the Ukrainian sex slaves there in TA though. I met a few blue-eyed palestinians who were saving up to buy their very own.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

If you go anywhere in the ME, make sure NOT TO TAKE A WATCH with you. Not because it will get stolen, but because it will serve no purpose and be a focal point of your continued frustration.

can you elaborate on what this means...? because it makes No Sense to me....

I think whats missing from this thread, Is the discussion of World OverPopulation

People need to stop breeding like rabbits/rats with No thought of their own, or their offspring's future....

I never wear a watch, they are much to cumbersome & when I want the time I just look @ the sun

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
reply to post by Wolfenz

in the talmud
jesus is in hell boiling in excrement

if one was to study the talmud and the torah (pentateuch)
then it would be obvious that there are some pretty twisted ideas promoted in those books

and the bible and the qu'ran are not without reproach

actually all of the abrahamic faiths are questionable

they were all created under the auspices of the Roman Empire
which has never went away

it is almost like they were all written in order to create the supposed end times

Yes Created by the Roman Empire ...

The Councils of Nicaea 1st Constantine I & 2nd Leo III & Constantine V
1st 385 AD and 2nd 787 AD

Well The Religion is a Fund Raiser ! in Nations that Combined Church & State
Nothing is Passed without the advice of the Church but... Pass the Basket or Collection Plate...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
That's right, folks. This is the country WE support and aid. This is the country that WE continue to support no matter how much it gets us in trouble (9/11). This is the country WE defend when it massacres children in Palestine.

This is Israel. One of the most warped nations on earth...and America's bestest friend in the whole wide world.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Also, is it bad that this severely angers me? The fact that Western media completely defends the nation of Israel is horrendous and repulsive. It nearly brings me down to my knees wanting to punch the ground out of pure anger and rage that we, the United States can and do defend, support and aid Israel, the True enemy of the world.

I feel I'm the only one who feels so passionate about this as no one around me feels the same or even cares.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aristophrenia

Lol! I didn't mean to illicit your emotions. Sorry. lol.

My equation of what is called, "Area A" on a map (are you familiar w/ Area As and Bs?) to an indian reservation is a way to help a Western mind understand a foreign and alien paradox. I used the term, "Old West" because there are groups of people who carry weapons and get shot at on occasion... Home invasions by intruders who're looking to "scalp" the "settlers" who have come onto their land. Because of the Area A agreements whereby the natives police themselves with their own warriors. Because Area As and Bs are relatively autonomous, but have no intrinsic sovereignty and must rely upon something like the Bureau of Indian Affairs to facilitate passports, import, exports, etc.

Your emotions got away with you. I might not have painted a pretty and cuddly picture of the politically correct way to think about Israel... I painted for the reader my way of understanding it (please refer to my original post). Despite large sums of money spent to cleanse my mind, years of applications of brain soap and massages... I'm sorry to report that I haven't been made politically correct. Having accomplished it yourself, I ask that you accept me for who I am, and embrace me in celebrations of multiculturalism

About the watch... I know it is a side issue to the world of difference between lives in the West and lives in Israel, but it does do a great job of becoming a symbol for cultural awareness. If you've managed to keep your watch, I'll imagine you're dealing with other Western contractors, or with natives who have assimilated into Western culture. I highly doubt you've sat down with a Druze man in his house and watched how time exists for the common person (in nearly the whole of the "proletariat" middle-east).

Ever go to the movie theater there? Surprised as all hell with the intermission in the middle of the show? Surprised that that intermission is not measured in a specific amount of time when you went back to watch and another movie?

You guys need to get out into the country more, and see what its like everyday there- in my humble opinion.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Also, is it bad that this severely angers me? The fact that Western media completely defends the nation of Israel is horrendous and repulsive. It nearly brings me down to my knees wanting to punch the ground out of pure anger and rage that we, the United States can and do defend, support and aid Israel, the True enemy of the world.

I feel I'm the only one who feels so passionate about this as no one around me feels the same or even cares.

I hear you there 7th. I confess though that our shared anger is overtaken within me that the citizenry in the former US of A are being apathetic whilst plundered. From the lazy neighbors outside our windows, through the Foreign Affairs middle man, and straight into the pockets of the jailors and policemen conducting these raids against kids/immigrants.

I'm on my knees from what the USA does to support her allies abroad, and retching my guts out that my neighbors are too lethargic to simply stop funding it all. It all begins and ends with the same word: consent.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Zionist seem to use the same way of doing things as before heh. I didnt say Nazism was found by zionist, did i ?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender

If you go anywhere in the ME, make sure NOT TO TAKE A WATCH with you. Not because it will get stolen, but because it will serve no purpose and be a focal point of your continued frustration.

can you elaborate on what this means...? because it makes No Sense to me....

I never wear a watch, they are much to cumbersome & when I want the time I just look @ the sun

Sure mate. As a solar sun guy yourself, you'd probably do well in the ME(Middle East). Westerners generally tend to be punctual (people actually get fired for being a few minutes late to work!), have organized a society with layers upon layers of coordination (necessary element- punctual timekeeping).

Time in the ME for the average person is much different. Buses don't show up according to schedule (nor does anyone expect it to). If you were to show up when the wedding invitation listed things began- you'd be there before the caterer! The Post Office may open minutes (10-20 minutes) after it is posted to open (and close for longer than the siesta states ;-)

Now it's not for you, but for the average person who has been trained to be very punctual, this watch will be a constant source of frustration. Minutes will seem like hours, and the banging clash of the two cultures will be echoing through the rage in your soul. For Germans more than Amerikans, this can be more difficult. See a hypnotherapist before vacationing.

The rule there is similar to the sun watchers... "go with the flow" "don't be in a hurry to be anywhere"

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

The situation angers me as well
Mainly because we are told how to think
And what to think

and it is really un-nerving

I mean I hear all this talk about how violent the middle east is
but it was NOT that way prior to 1948

Jews
Christians
And Muslims
all lived side by side in peace before the zionists decided to come
and take all the land between the rivers

Your anger is righteous my friend

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
and the thread then disappears from mainstream ATS

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hello ATS!

The illegal immigrants kids' deportation is (or was atleast) a big issue in Israel that dominated the prime-time news stories. Public opinion is diverse, from people who don't seem to care, to people who strongly oppose the deportation, and to people who are openly for it.

Yes, it is a very sad story, especially because these kids can only speak Hebrew, and know no other homeland other than Israel. Sad, touching, but unfortunately demographic issues do not resolve themselves by mere emotional thinking.
The obvious truth is that Israel never intended that these kids will be born at it's territories. The kids' legal status is questionable only because of their parents' legal status. There is no such thing as "illegal children" in Israel, perhaps children who are illegal because they were born to illegal immigrants.

It's true that deportation is the quickest way to deal with the problem, but Israel is in alot of financial, social and security related trouble as it is and unfortunately it cannot develop an immigrant sustain system.
As "cheap" as it sounds, Israel, like any country in the world, does not permit anyone to move into the country and simply have children and start living there.
Nevertheless, there are thousands of illegal immigrants who still work in Israel while getting paid hundreds times better than they ever could be in their original country, which is why they chose Israel in the firstplace.

Take a look at Israel's surrounding neighbors. You don't get to see many immigrants in Egypt, Jordan, Syria or Lebanon, do you?

A few questions and notes regarding the sheer hatred and blind generalization of this thread:

1. Can you migrate to whichever country in the world you'd like and expect not to get deported just because you became a parent over there? Can you migrate anywhere in the world at all without being stopped at it's borders?

2. Immigration police never walks the streets in searches of people of Asian appearance. That's an uneducated lie. Immigration police usually raids business places that are reported to employ illegal immigrants. The immigrants are being sent in custody just like a drunken driver would've been. Nothing specifically against the races of these people, just maintaining the law.

3. Try thinking outside the box when dealing with issues regarding countries you barely know anything about other than reading all sorts of speculations and articles on conspiracy websites. One example is to try and put apart emotional references to kids and foreigners, and the law of the said country.

4. Some of you jokers made example out of every Israeli person or the entire Israeli political system regarding the Talmud. Have you ever even bothered to check that Israel's government is SECULAR? So there are ultra-religious people with some ultra religious opinions that are also extremely racist. You tell me, what country has no religious mad men who are openly racist? It's everywhere in the world, regarding all religions. In Israel these people are not only not a part of the government, but a part of an extreme-right wing sect of the public known as 'Talmidey Yeshivot' (who are also hated by the vast majority of the public for not having to serve in the army, and receiving free tax paid financial aid programs), or 'Mitnahalim', which were evacuated by their homes in a move that resembles Nazi Germany more than the Immigrant issue ever did or will do.

5. Movie theatres in Israel have a 15 minute intermission for people to go to the bathroom without missing parts of the film, or just to buy some snacks. I don't understand how this is so strange or why would I not need a watch because of it. Simply infantile thinking at it's best.

This is my first post here btw! Hello, new community!
I'll be happy to try to clarify things the best way I can (and I really can) for anyone that can look into stuff while putting aside blind hatred or hysteric overreacting.
edit on 19-10-2010 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If any country were needed to be turned into a glass parking lot, it's this one. Too bad it will probably take another world war to get our pansy Zionist sluts in the US government out of this country. And to bring Israel back in check. Unfortunate truth. The French are bringing their country to a stand still, yet Americans are the weaklings. So, much for those old jokes about the French being pansies. Let's see: the French are rioting in the streets over retirement age beng raised to 62. America: Foreclosuregate, Clmategate they will push for after November, 9/11, TARP, Giving Israil like 30 million a day and we have tent cities around the country, Obamacare, Obama being the biggest Wall-Street front man we have ever had, a dug dealing government (Iran-Contra), Unemploymet rate @ 22% NOT 9.6%, Wireless phone tapping, Patriot Act, Israeli influenced media and on and on and on.
Nothing but a country of overweight, lazy, stupid, Lindsay Lohan and DWTS loving idiots.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What's the logic behind wishing your country would turn into a 'glass parking lot', as horrible as it may be? I bet you'd hate it if you wake up tomorrow only to find out that your country is in ruins, or would you? And if it's indeed THAT bad, why don't you move?
Is your country that "Israeli controlled" that you can't even move out?

Simply asking of-course, no intentions of insulting or arguing with you.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

If I had the money to move I'd leave in a heartbeat. Italy or an abandoned island (no sarcasm). In reality why should i leave this country that was once great? And yes they are that bad. I stated only a few of the many examples why this country is ruined. We are an apartheid country of Israel. They hate Islam do in turn we hate Muslims. They completely stole almost all of Palestine. Netanyahu openly speaks how Israel controls the US.

I was speaking of Israel.
edit on 19-10-2010 by disiswhoitb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This seems a little harsh.

Imagine if every country did things like this!! Where would we be.?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by disiswhoitb

If I had the money to move I'd leave in a heartbeat. Italy or an abandoned island. And yes they are that bad. I stated only a few of the many examples why this country is ruined. We are an apartheid country of Israel. They hate Islam do in turn we hate Muslims. They completely stole almost all of Palestine. Netanyahu openly speaks how Israel controls the US.

I was speaking of Israel about the glass parking lot comment

Israel hates Islam? Err, you'd be surprised to know that 14% of the population are Muslim and they are legally embedded onto the Israeli society. And I'm speaking about Israeli Muslim citizens, NOT including the Palestinian Arabs. Can you count how many jewish citizens are there in Israel's surrounding nations?

You'd also love to know that almost every town and city in Israel has a mosque. It actually based on religiousness of the muslims themselves, and how much do they want a mosque.
Pretty weird for a country that hates Islam to have mosques all over itself, not to mention muslims in key parts all over the country, in the military, industry, agriculture etc, OR the fact that Arabic is a must-have class in high-school, with more study hours than let's say.. the Jewish bible! You tell me you knew that before you went and said Israel hates Islam.

There is a difference between hating Islam, and constantly fighting it's surrounding nations which happen to be Islamic states. If Israel hated Islam, you wouldn't have muslim arabs as policemen, army officers, politicians, TV stars etc in Israel.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

A few questions and notes regarding the sheer hatred and blind generalization of this thread:

I would say that this is a very bold post for your first post
and I congratulate you however
I call into question the blind generalization of your comment

You see
Those of us who dislike the policies of the state of Israel do so
Because of the mass genocide that they are enacting against the Arabs
whose land they are stealing
And the guilt trip that they lay on the rest of the world
That they use to extort money from (fill in the blank). . .

You do realize that the middle east was not the war zone it is today until
The old Balfour Declaration
Jews and Christians and Muslims lived side by side in peace

In PALESTINE

so are these jews anti-semitic

what about these jews are they full of hatred

Maybe you can explain how this jew is anti-semitic

Look. . .
the whole "anti-semitic" "hate crime" ploy
IT DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE

we have caught on to the propaganda so I suggest you try a different approach

what Israel is doing to those children is thoroughly disturbing
but it PALES in comparison to what the state of Israel is doing to the many Arabs whose land they stole
The land known as Palestine

welcome to ATS

cheers

edit on 10/19/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

The breakdown in the West Bank is approximately 75 per cent Muslim (principally Sunni), 17 per cent Jewish and 8 per cent Christian and others.

The proportion of Christians has fallen in recent years because of emigration due to the recent conflicts. The proportion of Jews has risen steadily because of Israeli settlements.

Notice the image of the loss of Palestinian Land from 1946-2000

www.leedspsc.org.uk...

Judging by the genocide I would say they don't like them very much

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
quite amazing thought! faint

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join