It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to deport non-jewish Children

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by Kailassa

They didn't loose their legal residency because they gave birth.
They lost it since their working permits has expired, thus loosing legal residency rights.

It seems the Israeli Government disagrees with you.

Guide for Migrant Workers

According to current regulations, migrant workers who give birth in Israel are requested to leave the country with their baby, no later than 14 weeks from the date of birth.

With foreign workers, Israel has its cake and eats it too

Other policies, purportedly to discourage foreign workers from any activity that could strengthen their claims to Israeli residency, make it impossible for many foreign workers to have any form of family life.

An Interior Ministry regulation forbids migrant workers from entering Israel with “first-degree” (i.e. close) family members, like a spouse or a child, since that could indicate an intention to settle in the country. But the ministry interprets this regulation to apply even if the worker marries or has children in Israel.
. . .

These policies have been merciless to families. In June, for example, immigration police arrested Charlene Ramos and Judser Maclenda, legal migrant workers, two days after their marriage. The police “allowed” the Filipino couple to choose which of them would be deported. Israeli non-profit groups appealed Ramos’ subsequent deportation order.
. . .

A migrant worker who becomes pregnant faces an even more wrenching choice. The Interior Ministry will cancel her work visa when the baby is born and give her three months to leave the country. So she must decide whether to have an abortion, or have the baby and either face deportation or send the baby home.

Seems pretty clear to me.
These children are only illegals because the Israeli legal system revokes the legal status of any immigrant worker who has a family member in Israel with them, even if that family member is their own baby, born into a legal marriage with another legal resident.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Anti-semetism is nothing more than a crutch, used as a means to answer for the Jews own unspeakable acts. They cannot use the holocaust as an excuse for their own inhumane behavior. They weren't the only targets of that genocide. Everyone on earth has suffered at the hands of some outside force. For most it was the Greeks, or the Romans, or the Persians. The blacks had slavery, not just by whites, but at the hands of their own tribesmen. The world is a $h!tty place, full of $h!tty people, but to cast out countless children? This isn't going to rid them of their enemies, it will only add to the number of enemies that they already have.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

BUMP THAT #E!!!!!!!!

"So much.. wah..wah..wah.."

No the fracking people are animals and in violation of human rights.
The Zionists are evil SOB's and need to be stopped.
Get them out of the US government, get them out of world politics, take the NUKES from these NUT-Job's hands and turn Israel back over to its rightful owners and then they can all live in peace, once the Zionazi's get out of the way.

This has nothing to do with Racism, Bigotry or anything else other than I would feel this way about ANY group (including americans/ christians, muslims) that acts and has acted such as these EGOIC fracks.

I try and give everyone a chance, I forgive and I make peace with much hurt in this world, but the more I have studied, the older I have gotten and the more Jewish (real Jew's not the Zionazi's) people I have spoken with, the more sure I am that that country and its political chair has been taken over just like ours.

Its basic human rights and its costing us lives and money, its propagating lies and it looks like Israel is one of the big power players in 9-11 and a huge reason we are at war with the Muslim nations...
The Muslims are not our enemy, they are Israels enemy and so here we are fighting...

Ugh I could go on... ZIONAZI's must GO!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fedge
Zionist seem to use the same way of doing things as before heh. I didnt say Nazism was found by zionist, did i ?

No just the NSDAP took the Talmud as a Instruction Book Against the Jews
and Jews Learned from that and now they are using against Palestine as what the Babylonian Talmud
Treatment of Gentiles was intended ...For , with a taste of the Experience of Nazi Germany of what worked.

a Complete Repetition except for Palestine's People Muslim & Christians are little more resistant they Jews were in Nazi Occupied Controlled Countries .. and the Fact of The Technology of the Media is more Advanced
as the World Wide View can focus on Israel then it was back over 65 years ago

Hmm Ashkanazi Nazi ??? Ashkenazi Jews are the Majority of Zionism!! Ash ke Nazi

Ashkenazi
en.wikipedia.org...

So i Guess we can called them NAZI's in a sense... Right ?

Before the War Nazi Germany Tried to deport the Jews

MS.S. St. Louis
en.wikipedia.org...

Madagascar Plan
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 20-10-2010 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well it seems one of Israel's largest and most powerful lobby group the 'Anti-defamation League' has finally spoken some sense and stated:

"We care about you, and in the spirit of Jewish values, we will do all we can to ensure that you remain in Israel," Abraham H. Foxman

However don't feel too pleased by this chaps words as around the same time he also said this:

“The Palestinians are engaged in an effort to see if they can pre-emptively establish a state,” Foxman said. “They seem to be engaged in this fantasy that the world will deliver them a state. What it takes is for the U.S. to close every exit door and say ‘Get off this kick, you will not have our support.' ”

This is a very smart man. While of course I support his good statement (the 1st one), previous remarks and actions he has taken make me doubt his true intentions. He may be all too aware how damaging this is to Israel's already poor reputation.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Caveat Lector

funny how what is good for the jews is not good for the gander. the world can spontaniously give them their own state out of nowhere in 1948 because they were oppressed in ww2 but the palestinains have been crapped on for half a century and they cant just declare themselves a state?

if i had to describe my hate of israel in one word it would be hypocrisy. this quote from the ADL is just another crystal clear example of israels hypocrisy.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Sorry for using bad words lol, but why are you trying to excuse the facts, by saying that egypt shoots people lol, where talking about legal workers, LEGAL WORKERS, havng to choose between which spouse gets to leave cause she gets pregnant, or is offered to get an abortion lol so she can stay.

Where not talking about 200 000 ileegal immigrants, not about palestine, not about the PLO, about government policy,

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Where not talking about 200 000 ileegal immigrants, not about palestine, not about the PLO, about government policy.

So true Sir!

My primary intent was to rally some Israeli's and others with influence to stand up against this action. Seems I may have failed here.

Again there are plenty of good Israeli citizens apposing this - of whom I salute you most sincerely.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caveat Lector

Where not talking about 200 000 ileegal immigrants, not about palestine, not about the PLO, about government policy.

So true Sir!

My primary intent was to rally some Israeli's and others with influence to stand up against this action. Seems I may have failed here.

Again there are plenty of good Israeli citizens apposing this - of whom I salute you most sincerely.

Your intentions are quite honorable, but the truly despicable are trying to discredit your intentions. They are even trying to bring new meanings to words that need no new meaning. In the following you can see that they are trying to undermine honest, factual, criticism of Israel by creating a new "soft War", that really doesn't exist except in the minds of the disillusioned.

One of the strong arm organizations of the Talmudist, the ADL, have created a award for the defenders of Israel, the Babylonian Talmudic state. And its recipient, Media mogul K. Robert Murdoch of FOX news. No wonder FOX is in such hot water for delivering shaded news.

Media mogul K. Robert Murdoch on Thursday decried the "ongoing war against the Jews" and demanded an end to efforts to isolate Israel.

Accepting an award from the Anti-Defamation League for his support of Israel, Murdoch described the phenomenon of delegitimizing Israel as a "soft war" which he said has now entered a "new phase."

“This is the soft war that seeks to isolate Israel by delegitimizing it," Murdoch told attendees at the New York dinner where he was bestowed the ADL International Leadership Award. "The battle ground is everywhere – the media, multinational organizations, NGOs. In this war, the aim is to make Israel a pariah.”

Murdoch told participants at the dinner that signs were abounding of rising anti-Semitism, particularly from elements on the Left under the guise of legitimate criticism of Israel.

“When Americans think of anti-Semitism, we tend to think of the vulgar caricatures and attacks of the first part of the 20th century,” Murdoch said. “Now it seems that the most virulent strains come from the left. Often this new anti-Semitism dresses itself up as legitimate disagreement with Israel.”

He urged the Obama administration to continue its support of Israel and warned against distancing itself from Jerusalem in order to gain credibility in the Muslim world.

“Some believe that if America wants to gain credibility in the Muslim world and advance the cause of peace, Washington needs to put some distance between itself and Israel," he said. "My view is the opposite. Far from making peace more possible, we are making hostilities more certain.”
www.haaretz.com...

In this war, the aim is to make Israel a pariah.”
No, this is not necessary, the facts speak for themselves, when honest news networks are allowed to present the facts in a honest and open forum as the news should be. Are we enemies of Israel because we report the truth? Are we antisemites because we do not accept the precepts of the Talmud? Lets the facts speak for themselves, Mr Murdock!

“Now it seems that the most virulent strains come from the left. Often this new anti-Semitism dresses itself up as legitimate disagreement with Israel.”
He should know about "dressing up" things! Yes, it is dressed up as legitimate, because it IS legitimate. This is in your face, black is white and white is black satanic mentality right in the open, and right out of the Talmud!

Congratulations Mr Murdock, or shall I say, Mr Warlock!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

That is a good find All Seeing Eye

I can not believe that this guy can utter those words and not feel like a complete and total hypocrite

He is really saying that anti-semitism is now being disguised as legitimate criticism of Israel

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT BECAUSE

THAT IS PREPOSTEROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is Orwellian doublethink STRAIGHT UP

excellent find

I am so shocked that I am speechless.......

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Sometimes I get sick of belly-aching Israel. Particularly their trouble w/Palestine Seems to me our Israeli friends should be dealing w/Iran on a quick track, there bye protecting the possible demise outside their hands which will effect both Palestine and Israel.

Netanyahu -- move. (Neutron first.).

Decoy

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Considering the utter power that Murdoch has throughout the world's media - he could do alot to help these children, peace in the region, which may in turn engulf us all - but NO he just fuels the fire by more crap and lies.

The more you protect evil acts and policy the more pain you cause everyone.

If the average good Israeli stands up against this nonsense and admits some wrongs and willingness to change, the love and welcome that would be felt would be HUGE. We are the world, we only want the end of evil nothing else.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Look at the mess the UK is in because of immigrants and foreigners!

We are broke, there are no jobs for the English and they drive around with no insurance, get free medical treatment, free house ...... Need I go on?

I don't blame Israel for standing up for themselves!

If you're in a Country where you don't belong and don't like it, pi** off and go somewhere else, ideally back to where you came from!

This may be upsetting for some people but there are a lot of people out there who feel this way, just afraid to admit it!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

If you're in a Country where you don't belong and don't like it, pi** off and go somewhere else, ideally back to where you came from!

This may be upsetting for some people but there are a lot of people out there who feel this way, just afraid to admit it!

I'm in Australia and we have a housing shortage here in Sydney yet over 200,000 migrants move in each year to Sydney. It has it's pros and it's con's but read the thread, these are Kids that are born there, they're Israeli in every way. Pls reconsider your post?

I'm not talking about the parents or immigration...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join