It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isfake (isreal)- meant to inform

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Rabbi Calls for Annihilation of Arabs, BBC, April 10, 2001
"The spiritual leader of Israel's ultra-orthodox Shas party, Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, has provoked outrage with a sermon calling for the annihilation of Arabs. 'It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable,' he was quoted as saying in a sermon delivered on Monday to mark the Jewish festival of Passover. Rabbi Yosef is one of the most powerful religious figures in Israel, He is known for his outspoken comments and has in the past referred to the Arabs as 'vipers.' Through his influence over Shas, Israel's third largest political party, he is also a significant political figure."

And the Palestinians are the extremists, right?

A brief history of Palestine:

The British armed the Palestinians to chase out the Turks who were ruling at the time, in the last days of the Turkish Empire.

Palestine became a British protectorate akin to the relationship of the U.S. to Puerto Rico.

After Hitler and the Pogroms, the Europeans felt bad for the Jews, and suggested several "homelands" for them including Argentina and Namibia.

The Jews picked Palestine as it had historical connection to their religion"

"Lord" Balfour of England signs a piece of paper establishing two states in Palestine- one for Jews and one for Palestinians.

British banks seize land of indebted Palestinians and cede them to the Jews.

And here we are today.
No input from the Palestinians in the process.

It is important to point out, the Jews from Europe are not the same as Semetic Jews. Jews, Muslims, Christian and Druze were all NATIVE PALESTINIANS, living side by side with no problem, with roughly half Semetic and half Hamitic ancestries (Canaanites are Hamitic)

Heres the big secret Isfake (isreal) doesn't want you to know:

The Ashekenaz Jews of Europe are descended from the Khazarian people, from the medievel state of Abkhazia, today in the general region of south Ossetia where there was recently a mini war with Russia. The state of Abkhazia accepted Judaism as the state religion in the tenth century to act as a "buffer" state between the Christian west and Muslim north, and Muslims and Christians came to this buffer zone to do trade. This resulted in the Khazarians becoming bankers for both sides. The Jews of Europe are no "lost tribe" or diaspora from the middle east at all. They are Ethnically Caucasian, and many did not in fact speak Hebrew (a semetic language) at all but Yiddish (an eastern European Languge). Dark hair and eyes of European Jews are because of Slavic and Hungarian influences in the blood. Many Hungarians are darker because of admixture with the Romany of northern India (Gypsy).

The truth is Weinstein and Rothberg are no where near Hebrew or any other Semetic names. Talk all the *expletive* you want, and I know you will, anyone not believing me can do the research for themselves.

The Palestinians are the natives, regardless of religion. In fact actual Semetic Jews are treated little better than Palestinians, American and European Jews command all the power in Isfake. Same goes for the Ethiopian, Iraqi, Yemeni, and Morrocan Jews. They live in bad conditions and make up the bulk of the idf's cannon fodder. Even there "if ya ain't white ya ain't right" applies, even to Jews. It is apartheid and colonialism in it's most monstrous evolution yet.

This is why they fight. It is not a religious war but a war of natives and colonists.

Even if they were native what justification could they use to come back 1000 years later to confiscate land and kill children?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Gershon Explains His Racist Remarks to Knesset Panel.
Haaretz [Israeli newspaper], July 4, 2001
"Maccabi Tel Aviv's outgoing [professional] basketball coach, Pini Gershon, yesterday offered a full explanation to the Knesset committee for prevention of violence in sport, following the publication this week of racist remarks that he had made several months ago ... . Yedioth Ahronoth's Web site, Y-Net, published a report on Sunday in which Gershon is quoted as telling a closed forum of senior IDF [Israeli military] officers that 'even among blacks there are different colors. There is dark black, and there is mocha. The mocha type are more clever, and the darker color usually come from the street.' The report said that the often overly-vivacious Gershon drew laughter from his listeners. He then continued unfazed: 'I am not joking. You can see the standing of those with a bit more mixture in their color, such as Andrew Kennedy. You can see his personality. He will check you out, he is clever. The other (darker) blacks are stupid. They will do whatever you tell them, like slaves.' Gershon told the Knesset committee that the words were uttered last September and that none of the officers present made any comment to him about his remarks. 'They were happy, we spoke jovially. I spoke about all the players and none of them criticized me,' he said yesterday."

Some IDF Officers Asked for Copies of Gershon's Speech.
Haaretz [Israeli newspaper], July 8, 2001
"Basketball coach Pini Gershon's speech in which he referred to black basketball players as having a slave mentality and the color of their skin as an indicator of their intelligence, so impressed some of the officers who heard it last November that they asked for copies of the videotape of the lecture. Even after the scandal broke out, many of the reserve officers, who were in the course for brigade commanders, don't understand why Gershon's racist remarks caused a scandal. One said 'Gershon's comments were taken as a colorful expression, as humor. We didn't think of it as racist. After all, he didn't incite us against blacks, but just gave an extreme example to make his speech tangible.' The officer called Gershon's speech 'brilliant. He gave a professional talk about leadership and the difficulty of turning a group of very different people, with huge egos, into a winning team. That's part of what we face.' 'I consider myself an enlightened person,' said another of the officers. 'But I have to admit that I didn't fall off my chair when he said what he did. We all hear things like that here.' According to the officers, a divisional commander, Brig. Gen. Yoav Gallant, recently lectured in the U.S. on the relationship between the Palestinian Authority and Hamas, and used the analogy of a dog and its master. Arabs in the lecture complained. 'It all depends on what is said and the context,' said one of the officers."

Yet more evidence of Isfake racism.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Wow. So many mistakes - it is overwhelming. I will point some - but i suggest to get a history book - ANY normal history book, and educate yourself before educating others.
Brief history of Palestinians: until 1918 there were none. There were Arabs (and others) who lived in different Turkish districts:
Jerusalem district in the center;
Wilayet of Beirut (yes ,the one that is in current Lebanon) to the North;
Wilayet of Hijaz - Southern part plus Sinai and parts of Saudi Arabia.
British renamed the area Palestine after 1918 war, and current Jordan was also in this Palestine.
Then Zionism and large Jewish emigrations started to worry local Arabs due to religious ,economical AND (last important) national reasons. First Palestinian congress was held in ..... 1919 and was not about going independent , but about joining Syria. Funny, yes?
Then you pile together Hitler (1933) and pogroms (1900s-1910s) , which is pretty weird. And of course you confuse protectorate with British mandate, those are just as different as 1905 and 1933. Text of British mandate, which was given to them by league of nations:

Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have also agreed that the Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers, in favor of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

Cool. I will skip "Lord"? and British bank parts because it is too funny. And i might insult someone.
Also i am sure you are familiar with what Jordan is. And that it did not exist before 1946.
And the reason why Palestinian Arabs (without Jordanians) got no input is because Palestinian national movement was only a reaction to Jewish national movement. In all opportunities to get independence history presented to Palestinians - they choose trying to destroy the other side (and loosing). Just find out how 1948 armies of Palestinian Arabs was called....
(hint - word "Palestinian/Palestine" was not even used. "Holy war", and "Arab liberation" however.... ).
And when one side is busy in rebuilding its home why other only is trying to stop them, later should not cry for not having their own home built.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Oh really?

The Assyrian emperor Sargon II called the same region Palashtu or Pilistu in his Annals.[3][4][4][8] In the 5th century BCE, Herodotus wrote in Ancient Greek of a 'district of Syria, called Palaistinê" (whence Palaestina, whence Palestine).[3][9][10][11]

So Heredotus, THE father of history, is lying then?

Further:

During the Byzantine period, the entire region (Syria Palestine, Samaria, and the Galilee) was named Palaestina, subdivided into Diocese I and II.[14] The Byzantines also renamed an area of land including the Negev, Sinai, and the west coast of the Arabian Peninsula as Palaestina Salutoris, sometimes called Palaestina III.[14]

The Arabic word for Palestine is Philistine (commonly transcribed in English as Filistin, Filastin, or Falastin).[15] Moshe Sharon writes that when the Arabs took over Greater Syria in the 7th century, place names that were in use by the Byzantine administration before them, generally continued to be used. Hence, he traces the emergence of the Arabic form Filastin to this adoption, with Arabic inflection, of Roman and Hebrew (Semitic) names.[3] Jacob Lassner and Selwyn Ilan Troen offer a different view, writing that Jund Filastin, the full name for the administrative province under the rule of the Arab caliphates, was traced by Muslim geographers back to the Philistines of the Bible.[16]

The use of the name "Palestine" in English became more common after the European renaissance.[17] The name was officially revived and used after the fall of the Ottoman Empire (1517–1917) and applied to the territory in this region that was placed under the British Mandate for Palestine.

Also try telling my Palestinian friend who can trace her lineage back 800 years by memory that. Her home is over 300 years old in the village of Baytounia and built of solid stones. Common Isfaki propaganda. Early isreali textbooks refer to the Palestinians as having "tails".

considering your grasp of history i'd say your screen name fits you well zeroknowledge.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by siahchi]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Siachi is absolutely correct in his chronological analysis about the origins of palestine/philistine. Zero knowledge seems susceptible to zionist propoganda. Only negative thing I would say to Siachi , is that you are too trusting of Herodatus. Did he not give the name to the Phoenix , after confusing it with the name of the tree on which it perched?
This is a great forum. Everybody is quite knowledgable and the debates are brill.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Isfaki, Arabs with tails in Israeli books (source pleaaaase), .... you are trying hard to be objective,correct?
There is nothing to connect your Palestinian friend to Herodoth or Sargon. 800 years ago crusades just ended. There is just as much connection between Arab living now in Palestine and Philistimes who gave name to land, as there is to modern Egyptians and ancient ones.
So until your Palestinian friend will show me a letter , document or a book with word "Palestinian" describing people who live in Palestine prior to 1900s - i see no reason to change my position. There was never independent Palestine as a country after Judea fell. It was always part of something and different people living in Palestine (Jews,Syrians,Greeks,Romans,Arabs,Bedoins and others) were not called Palestinians until 20th century.
And as for Zeroknowledge - As Socrates said:

To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge.

Yes, i am that humble.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Can't read the OP as I've got that user on ignore. As soon as I read the "Jews aren't real Jews myth", I know that what follows is likely to be Jew-hating disinformation.

Hilarious to see people correcting an Israeli about his own country's history. Particularly when those people learned their history from the back of a Cornflakes packet. And then have the nerve to accuse him of propaganda. Truly crazy world we live in.

"Inform", my 4rse.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by mattpryor]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

Zero, I just gave you several sources prior to 1900 mentioning Palestine. Open your bible for another if you must. If you say an 800 year connection to the land means nothing, then what justification do isrealis have for being there? Your logic isn't very logical. You can't even spell Herodotus right. What documentation prior to the balfour declaration do YOU have establishing isreals right to exist?

And mattpryor has not given me one shred of research to back up any of his OPINIONS. He'd rather call me names than offer a counterpoint to my argument. Probably because he can't come up with anything factual or historical. He's scared to even read my posts. So why are you on this thread then? To call me names? Support your position or shut up. We're not in kindergarten.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Scholars disagree as to whether the archaeological evidence supports the biblical story of there having been a Kingdom of Israel of the United Monarchy that reigned from Jerusalem, as the archaeological evidence is both rare and disputed.[22][23] For those who do interpret the archaeological evidence positively in this regard, it is thought to have ruled some time during Iron Age I (1200 - 1000 BCE) over an area approximating modern-day Israel and the Palestinian territories, extending farther westward and northward to cover much (but not all) of the greater Land of Israel.[22][23]

According to textual critics, a number of distinct source texts were spliced together to produce the current books of Samuel. The most prominent in the early parts of the first book are the pro-monarchical source and the anti-monarchical source. In identifying these two sources, two separate accounts can be reconstructed. The anti-monarchical source describes Samuel (thought by a number of scholars to be a cipher for God himself) to have thoroughly routed the Philistines, yet begrudgingly accepting that the people demanded a ruler, and thus appointing Saul by cleromancy. The pro-monarchical source describes the divine birth of Saul (a single word being changed by a later editor so that it referred to Samuel instead), and his later leading of an army to victory over the Ammonites, which resulted in the people clamouring for him to lead them against the Philistines, whereupon he is appointed king.[3]

According to Israel Finkelstein and Neil Silberman, authors of The Bible Unearthed: Archaeology's New Vision of Ancient Israel and the Origin of Its Sacred Texts[2], the idea of a United Monarchy is not accurate history but rather "creative expressions of a powerful religious reform movement," possibly "based on certain historical kernels." Although in a later book Finkelstein and Silberman do accept that David and Solomon were real kings of Judah about the 10th century BCE[4], they cite that the earliest independent reference to the Kingdom of Israel is about 890 BC, while for that of Judah is about 750 BC.

About the only claim isreal has on the region comes from the bible, and as the above article clearly shows even this claim is weak.

(source)wikipedia

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
*edit*
removed double post

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There is nothing to connect your Palestinian friend to Herodoth or Sargon. 800 years ago crusades just ended. There is just as much connection between Arab living now in Palestine and Philistimes who gave name to land, as there is to modern Egyptians and ancient ones.

No connection between modern and ancient Egyptians? where praytell did they all go then? That doesnt make any sense. Modern Egyptians look just like the ones carved on the walls and painted on papyrii. The fact is the populations didn't go anywhere after the 8th century Arab conquests of Egypt and the Levant. In fact, the P-L-S-T refered to in Egyptian papyrus look just like modern Palestinians. Charlton Heston as Moses? Pure Eurocentric ego. Jesus was a brown Palestinian. I wonder how many Christians there would be in America if Jesus were acknowledged as such and not made to look like a hippie in a daishiki.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by siahchi

Just to put it out there as well:

In the original Balfour Declaration written in 1917 they reference "Palestine" as where they would like to establish a Jewish homeland. Logically I would think that at that point this area was being refered to as Palestine.

Balfour Declaration:

Foreign Office
November 2nd, 1917
Dear Lord Rothschild,
I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.
"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."
I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.
Yours sincerely,
Arthur James Balfour

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Great point Gargamel. I could also expound on the influence of the Rothschild family, but that would be a whole different thread. Their hand is in every pot. Even popular singer John Mayer's full name is John Mayer de Rothschild!

"Give me control of a nations money and I care not who makes it's laws"
- mayer amschel rothschild

top topics

join