It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to deport non-jewish Children

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

Maybe if that was going on now, you would have a valid point. That happened long ago, this is happening now, within our lifetime. I hate it when people bring up stuff from way long ago that none of us had any hand in to begin with. I don't owe the native americans anything, I never did them any harm. I don't owe black people anything, I never owned a slave, and neither did my ancestors.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is a delicate problem. Both sides have strong arguments. Legally those people along with their children do not have right to stay. But Israeli government is also to blame, it should have acted much sooner, before those children grew up as Israeli. Well, this is what happens when you do not enforce immigration policy properly. That law about immigrant workers not having children in Israel was there for a reason, after all.

"For 20 years Israeli governments have turned a blind eye to these children. They are now part of the fabric of this country. They go to school here. They celebrate the same holidays as us. If there is something we [Jews] have learned from our history is that you must not, you cannot deport children."

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Calling me a shill huh? Ignorant huh? Childish name calling? Who cares you think YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS WRONG!. Another poster did not agree but he did not insult me for an opinion? Then again you must be a child. (If you are not then you act like one) I don't argue with children. Keep your insults to yourself!
edit on 19-10-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It looks more and more like Israel is having a bad case of Stockholm Syndrome.

It's not exactly reassuring to see stories like these that highlight the 'iron fist' that Israel likes to use in its policies.

They seriously need some MSM attention. There's so much dirt on them that there could be a serious global political pressure on Isreal to take the 'chill pill' as the youthes liked to say.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sakokrap
I got stopped while there. Thrown into the deportation center. If it wasn't for a slim "kombinah" I had... I would have been deported as well.

Having lived years there, I came to know the people, the culture and the government. I gotta say, if there ever was a blind citizenry who neglected every tennent of citizenship as its understood in the former US of A... it's Israel.

In all honesty, you can't use a Western measuring stick for events in the Middle East. It is too far and distant... alien worlds. To an Amerikan who has a paradigm that includes "anchor babies" this kind of news is appalling (well... to an Amerikan if they get out and go in the world... it is mostly appalling to them ;-).

To put my experiences in Israel into a Western kind of understanding... try to think of a clay ball made of the Old West, Stalinist Russia, South African Apartheid, and Europe in the '80s. (not the best... but you'll begin to get the idea). You've got Indian Reservations (that is where the "palestinians" live), an all powerful and righteous government for the people, and some cool doo-hickies like air conditioning and movie theaters.

If you go anywhere in the ME, make sure NOT TO TAKE A WATCH with you. Not because it will get stolen, but because it will serve no purpose and be a focal point of your continued frustration.

Removing the kids is pretty basic as an Israeli would understand it. It made the news though! (and it did that because the Israelis are particularly sensitive to issues involving kids). As an apparteid state, it is imperative to keep collective singularity (the Israelis will cite the presence of abundance enemies for their reasoning), and one who isn't a rabbi-certified Jew is of questionable loyalty. On very rare cases (each unique), they've allowed foreigners to enjoy a life similar to regular Israelis.

Just be glad the news isn't about some beduin babies (the beduins can hide them better than the immigrant workers) that need to be sent back to some Muslim country that refuses to take 'em!

I lived in Israel too... and if you knew what you were talking about, you would know that very few cities are as you mentioned... go to tel aviv... they don't care who you are... I'm blonde, blue eyes, dont speak a lick of hebrew, and I've NEVER NEVER NEVER been questioned or threatened.
Your experiences are an exception, and your applying them as though they are everyone's...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

rense? how can you not see how anti Semitic that article is?
Oh, no one ever liked israel see? we shouldn't too...
idiot.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhebefree

none of what you say is true. in fact, this thread is disgusting me now... I'm out. there's no reasoning with your racism.
its so easy to point a finger at something you know nothing about and say thats where all the problems are.. God you would have been awesome in America during slavery.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

Didn't take long for the ant semite card to get played once again.

Just doesn't seem possible for you people to say anything without trotting out your hate speech.

How sad you've all been brainwashed.

How about you take lessons in treating folk with respect before mouthing off obsenities.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Insult? Childish? I always learned to call the beast by its name. Going around playing play-pretend, now that is childish.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Caveat Lector

You can understand why Jews were killed in the Nazi regime. It was the reaction against the action. This group of people have the inherent hatred against other race and want to be treated equally in the country they immigrated into. It won't work.

Get out of Israel all the foreign workers, spit in their land and curse them to perish.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
OP, just wondering.
If you consider deportation to be "inhumane treatment", what is your opinion of honor killings?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is retarded, they didnt like it when the germans did it to them, so why do it to someone else? IS this like one of those patterns that repeats itself? example :kid gets molsted then molestes kids when he grows up

This is one of our species biggest flaws, we never think "what would it be like if i was that person instead?"
We cant put oursevles in anothers shoes, because we are too dumb and only like to think of the here and now process, due to the belife that we "only live once" which i assure you, we live more than once, if you are alive now logic says you were something before and after your life.

I respected the muslism and hebrew people for many years, the hebrews have lost my respect, "treat others how you wish to be treated" well clearly they want to be destoryed, because they are treating others terribly, they should have thier eyes open, them of all people.

This is a "holy war" fighting and killing for a mindless belife, your God doesnt exist, you people (like all others) made him up in your mind, so you feel better about living your lives, accept the cold truth, not a reassuring fable, the key to survival is through cooperation, not by individual gain.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Would Anyone here on ATS Agree that Hitler & the NSDAP

MIGHT have Used the Old Talmud as a Instruction Book ? Against the Jews themselves ?
Treatment of the Gentile's ? in which brought Hitler to Write Mein Kampf

as Israel Is Doing the Same to the Palestinians just like what the Talmud says about Gentiles

The Jewish Virtual Library even admits but with a little twisted spin ..

Gentiles
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

STRANGERS AND GENTILES
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17
So much antisemitism in this thread it is ridiculous.

Unlike the US, Israel's Constitution states that in order to be born a citizen you need to have at least one parent who is an Israeli citizen. Where you were born doesn't matter at all. So these people aren't citizens and Israel has the right to remove them.

this is the typical response and let me tell you
we are getting tired of hearing it

no one is defaming jews
this thread is about the state of israel
it is not about defaming any group of religious people
because being jewish is about practicing judaism
it is NOT about being of a certain race
judaism is a religion and not a race

there is absolutely not one iota of anti-semitism on this thread
so far at least

the OP is definitely NOT anti-semitic
the mods will not allow that to occur here
i have seen anti-semitism
but not here

take that one somewhere where it is applicable please

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The ultimate in double standards. I'm not saying Israel's policy is wrong, just that the Jewish community are the first to cry 'racist' when a European/Christian country even attempts to give some power or ownership back to the indigenous population. Apparently it's one rule for them and another for everyone else.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

in the talmud
jesus is in hell boiling in excrement

if one was to study the talmud and the torah (pentateuch)
then it would be obvious that there are some pretty twisted ideas promoted in those books

and the bible and the qu'ran are not without reproach

actually all of the abrahamic faiths are questionable

they were all created under the auspices of the Roman Empire
which has never went away

it is almost like they were all written in order to create the supposed end times

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sakokrap
I got stopped while there. Thrown into the deportation center. If it wasn't for a slim "kombinah" I had... I would have been deported as well.

Having lived years there, I came to know the people, the culture and the government. I gotta say, if there ever was a blind citizenry who neglected every tennent of citizenship as its understood in the former US of A... it's Israel.

In all honesty, you can't use a Western measuring stick for events in the Middle East. It is too far and distant... alien worlds. To an Amerikan who has a paradigm that includes "anchor babies" this kind of news is appalling (well... to an Amerikan if they get out and go in the world... it is mostly appalling to them ;-).

To put my experiences in Israel into a Western kind of understanding... try to think of a clay ball made of the Old West, Stalinist Russia, South African Apartheid, and Europe in the '80s. (not the best... but you'll begin to get the idea). You've got Indian Reservations (that is where the "palestinians" live), an all powerful and righteous government for the people, and some cool doo-hickies like air conditioning and movie theaters.

If you go anywhere in the ME, make sure NOT TO TAKE A WATCH with you. Not because it will get stolen, but because it will serve no purpose and be a focal point of your continued frustration.

Removing the kids is pretty basic as an Israeli would understand it. It made the news though! (and it did that because the Israelis are particularly sensitive to issues involving kids). As an apparteid state, it is imperative to keep collective singularity (the Israelis will cite the presence of abundance enemies for their reasoning), and one who isn't a rabbi-certified Jew is of questionable loyalty. On very rare cases (each unique), they've allowed foreigners to enjoy a life similar to regular Israelis.

Just be glad the news isn't about some beduin babies (the beduins can hide them better than the immigrant workers) that need to be sent back to some Muslim country that refuses to take 'em!

Palestine is not, in any way shape or form like an Indian reservation - my god - how incredibly ignorant.
Just mind blowing that you could even write something as simplistic as that - seriously misguided.

When I travel in the middle east i wear a watch as well - so does everyone else - absurd comments.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
why does history repeat itself? it's like were caught in an endless cycle. the players have changed but the deeds are the same. those who were persecuted now persecute and correct me if i am wrong, but the last time it didnt go very well for the persecutors!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Its their country.
They can do whatever they want to do.
They have a right to like or dislike anyone else for whatever reason.
They have a right to be "racist".
They have a right to people their country with whatever kind of people they want.
They have a right to expell those they do not want.

No one has a right to impose upon another person or country.

And while you have a right to your opinion, you do not have a right to judge them or to insist that they do things your way..

Maybe they see how the US and Europe are being overrun by other races and cultures and are doing preventive maintenance.

This is one time that I'm with them.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So, even though the workers are there legally, they make the workers chose between staying and working, or sending their children home?
Again, they have no problem using these people for their work...but god forbid they have a child...Apparantly being a productive member of Isreali society isn't enough to warrant having a child in that society. . .

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join