It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP should be shut down for good!!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

No thanks I'll stick to being a DEA agent
get more than weather anyways

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by greyartist

Sure, you first.

OP: While I wouldn't be surprised if the technology exsists to do the kind of things you mentioned, I don't think HAARP can do them.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It's weird, Maybe. Just the other day, I was sitting on the porch watching for MIB vehicles. . .and I could have sworn my molecules were being affected.
The next thing I knew. . .I was hungry!!! I think HAARP is making me hungry when I otherwise wouldn't be. . .that way I'm a good consumer. Years fron now, when I've eaten so much due to HAARP and Project Soup Bean. . .I will have no choice but to take my chip embedded self down to Obama Rx where they will inject me with experimental drugs that will make me NOT see Nibiru. After that, I just know I will be pre-assigned to a FEMA camp where my FEMA coffin waits.

Unless of course I get sent back in time to fly a tr3b on a secret mission to New Mexico. I hope not because I'm afraid I'll crash into something.

Okay, enough sarcasm. . .note that when I do that, it means I like someone's post.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
It's weird, Maybe. Just the other day, I was sitting on the porch watching for MIB vehicles. . .and I could have sworn my molecules were being affected.
The next thing I knew. . .I was hungry!!! I think HAARP is making me hungry when I otherwise wouldn't be. . .that way I'm a good consumer. Years fron now, when I've eaten so much due to HAARP and Project Soup Bean. . .I will have no choice but to take my chip embedded self down to Obama Rx where they will inject me with experimental drugs that will make me NOT see Nibiru. After that, I just know I will be pre-assigned to a FEMA camp where my FEMA coffin waits.

Unless of course I get sent back in time to fly a tr3b on a secret mission to New Mexico. I hope not because I'm afraid I'll crash into something.

Okay, enough sarcasm. . .note that when I do that, it means I like someone's post.

Haha funny post bro
good input into the conversation of negativity

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

So the best evidence you can provide is a link to a website from India from 2005 about controlling the weather from Space. I don't see any mention of HAARP though. You see the thing is even if the government did have technology that could cause storms and quakes HAARP still wouldn't be able to. An unclassified research facility with public tours that heats a certain portion of the ionosphere... yeah, sounds exactly like something that can cause earthquakes... I suppose secret government scientists from the future also went back in time to make Pompeii erupt

We all know that natural disasters aren't actually natural and can only be caused by heating the ionosphere in Alaska

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

If it wasn't used for disgraceful purposes then don't you think they would tell us what it's used for?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
There is a lot of debate about HAARP. Rightfully so. It's a *CLASSIFIED* project. However, even though it is classified, there are hints about its origins and its uses.

It's origins are OBVIOUSLY rooted in Tesla's research. Do some research yourself; I won't make this an *easy* journey for you. You must earn it. Research TESLA.

Back in the late 90s, SECDEF Cohen publicly spoke of *weather manipulation.* No kidding. No BS. Look it up. He's ON THE RECORD about weather manipulation.

What in the world do you think such a *POWERFUL* array in a remote part of the world is there for? Possibly it's there for weather manipulaton. Possibly it's there to test interactions with the ionosphere. Possibly it's there to project a field of energy for some unknown reason. Who is to say?

What is certain is that it is *similar* to some of the research conducted by TESLA.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

HAARP is not a classified facility.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

It's a *CLASSIFIED* project. However, even though it is classified, there are hints about its origins and its uses.

Umm... no, no it isn't. It isn't classified and even offers Open Houses for any in the public who are interested to attend.

HAARP

Notice the Research Type is UNCLASSIFIED. HAARP is not a secret project.

Darn it... Phage beat me to it... Oh well

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Thanks. . .glad you know I was kidding. . .recently I got mad at a very cool ats member because I took something personal. Of course I apologized. . .was just having a bad day. . .but made a very cool friend out of it. You know, I try to be funny, but it just doesn't seem to get noticed.

Other people post funny stuff and get stars like crazy. Oh well, life goes on.

About HAARP, though, in your opinion, do you think chemtrails are related to their work or not? Just curious as to your opinion.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by greyartist

There are just days, aren't there?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Yeah I do have proof. U need to do some major research bro. An employee was the one who actually said 2 people died working on HAARP. Maybe...maybe not I Cannot save us but I can te you how to destroy HAARP before it destroys us. Why is there a gate and A armed security at HAARP entrance. Everyone but maybe..maybe and I needs to do major research for you say HAARP is good.

Hmmm...let me understand this. You came to my thread a couple of days ago and ranted and raved about how I had not provided any evidence to support the Title of my thread. Now, you start a thread saying HAARP is gonna kill us all and when someone asks you for proof, you tell them to go research it themselves? Then you ask a strange question like, "Why is there a gate and an armed security at the HAARP entrance?" Well, I don't know, maybe it's because they want to be sure someone doesn't try to do damage to a very expensive and important piece of equipment? HAARPS don't grow on trees, you know.

Listen, Kudi, I happen to agree that there's many things to question when it comes to the true capabilities of HAARP, and I'm skeptical, too, about what it may have already done. Just because they invite the public in for an open house doesn't mean this technology should be assumed safe or that it's being used for good. All I know is, most information I've come across in these recent years suggests to me that our government tends to think it can screw around with mother nature all it wants if it fulfills a purpose for them. I believe they play with fire and I think that, coupled with their arrogance, has potential to bring harm to this planet. No, I don't have proof, but I'm not claiming this to be a fact either, it's just my personal opinion.

P.S., Kudi, I wasn't serious when I said there was a Chinese lantern/helium balloon invasion.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

ONCE AGAIN I WILL IGNORE YOU BECAUSE YOUR NOT GUNNA CHANGE MY FREAKING MIND SO WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU KEEP TRYING TO? HUH? WHY? WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO DISCREDIT SOMEONE WHO HAS POSTED MUCH INFO FOR YOU TO RREAD AND AS FOR YOU I DONT THINK YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HAARP otherwise you wouldnt have been hostile and violent towards me and you would stated what you knew and then i would have said what i knew and it would have been left at that but instead you had to take it to a whole new level and completley blow this whole thing out of proportion and then blame me for giving you disinfo that i never gave you. I am really surprised if you have any friends and i dont want to see another post from you on this thread as you havent made one bit of since yet. STOP TRYING TO CHANGE MY MIND YOU NEVER WILL. STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

Okay, Kid, that is just one bizarre and highly inappropriate response to that member's comment. The more I read from you, the more I'm becoming suspicious of your intentions here on ATS. And by the way, if you're a DEA agent, I'm Angelina Jolie.
edit on 17-10-2010 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
This is what happend.

The OP got a little info on the Haarp project. He thought it very interesting, and created a thread about it.
However, not enough research went into it. Negative responses where the result, resulting in the OP feeling a bit overwhelmed by the situation.

There has been thousands of threads about Haarp. This one is nothing new.
Haarp might be use for other purposes as too what we are aware off. But alas, with no proof, this is mere speculation.

VvV

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

who are you to say what it does and doesnt do?? do you have government clearance to the building and its technologies??? therefore, i dont think youre anybody to troll onto this thread with your disinformation.

this thread was built to research and find out the probabilities that HAARP is. so please, do not try to derail this thread with your doubts and foil helmet wearing accusations.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
So, HAARP can not warm the water of the ocean and the atmosphere above it in the same time, creating the conditions for a hurricane? Is that concluded? Because, if HAARP acts like a megamicrowaveovenlaserthing, it sounds like it could do just that.

Or? If I concentrated billions of watts of high energy frequencies through the atmosphere, down in the ocean, using the newest and most hightech equipment money can by, wouldn't I be able to warm the atmosphere above and the water below? Sounds logically enough to me.

How can the high energy frequency that is being transmitted from HAARP goes high up into the atmosphere, through the stratosphere, up to the ionosphere, bounces back down through all the atmospheric layers, into the water and heat it up (like a microwaveoven, or really high energy frequnecies like the ones that HAARP can create would) and at the same time heat up the atmosphere, creating humidity?

I would believe that HAARP is high tech enough and the scientists working there intelligent enough to actually use and create more then one frequency with this little radiotransmitterthing.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

My understanding of what HAARP does comes directly from the HAARP website. You can go there and check it out. They have a nice FAQ that even talks about how they offer open houses to any interested in attending. You don't need government clearance to get in, it isn't a secret facility, however this doesn't mean you can just barge in unannounced and impede science

i dont think youre anybody to troll onto this thread with your disinformation.

Try as you might you cannot wish away the facts merely by pulling the disinformation card. The fact remains that HAARP cannot cause Earthquakes or control the weather.

this thread was built to research and find out the probabilities that HAARP is.

Near as I can tell this thread was built on the OPs desire to have HAARP shut down, hence the title of the thread. Thus far the OP has presented no solid evidence that HAARP is dangerous or has any negative effect on anything. If you want to learn about HAARP I suggest you visit their website, they are quite open about what they're doing up there.

do not try to derail this thread with your doubts and foil helmet wearing accusations.

I never accused anyone of wearing the tinfoil hat and I most certainly have not derailed the thread. Every post I've made has been in reference to either the claims of the OP or HAARP itself, both of which fall clearly within the designated purview of the thread.

Here is a link to the HAARP website:

HAARP

But I'm sure all the facts on that site are just disinfo as well

edit on 17-10-2010 by Titen-Sxull because: edit to add link

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I don't believe to many of the conspiracies sorrounding HAARP, but the facility itself is just a little bit to mental, it not being a public project where we can know what's going on versus it's potential power, it's certainly worrying. If they could scale it down by a factor of ten, sure why not, but at it's current capacity, it's just way to much.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I don't think laying into the OP so harshly serves any purpose. He may have a point. The fact is no one on here really knows 100% what HARRP is capable of.

I'm not posting this vid as proof of anything but I did find it an interesting watch:

Part 1

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join