It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP should be shut down for good!!!!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood

Originally posted by kid_cudi

Originally posted by justadood
reply to post by kid_cudi

i'll give you this, kid. your perseverance in the face of overwhelming, documented evidence, you stick yto your guns. That's gotta count for somethin'!

Lol I work in law enforcement so that's typically why I stick to what I say. And also I'm confused about what u said on documented evidence but I do have documented love it's somewhere in these 16 pages. But I don't if any of that and sticking to my guns counts for anything except that I believe HAARP is good but can be used for evil

What I meant by documented evidence was how, repeatedly in this thread you have made numerous claims and assertions that have been roundly smakcked down with actual facts. For example (one of many), the claim that HAARP is a secret program closed to the public.

Also, the fact that you are in law enforcement does not lend credence to your stance, whatsoever. Lots of cops stick to their guns (so to speak) in the face of overwhelming evidence. If anything, you position in law enforcement only supports the idea you will never admit defeat!

I never said HAARP is secret and closed to the public at all. It has no security clearance but there is a gate adn armed guards at the front of the facility. That is what I said. I have accepted and admitted defeat many times my friend. Thats your problem, you are trying to prove people wrong and make them think what you want them to, but you are the one who cant accept defeat. I have agreed with multiple people on this thread that have a different perspective of HAARP than I do. and yet you still say I dont accept defeat. and to be quite HONEST, NO ONE LIKES TO ACCEPT DEFEAT. so calling someone out on that is actually bringing your ignorance to the table to get laughed at.

edit on 21-10-2010 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by GhostLancer

HAARP is not a classified facility.

Let me clarify: HAARP may not be a classified facility, but it houses CLASSIFIED material/projects. Yes, they may have an open house, but be assured that CLASSIFIED areas and items and information is hidden during these brief stints. In many SCIFS (secured classified information facilities), families are periodically allowed to see where their family members work, and all areas are **SANITIZED** to ensure no classified info is seen.

It is 100% certain that any classified material is SANITIZED during open houses, and that much CLASSIFIED research is going on at HAARP. --Although the facility is itself is not considered classified. It was a bad choice of wording on my part. CENTCOM (Central Command) or SOCOM (Special Operations Command) are NOT classified facilities, yet the things that go on INSIDE THEM are HIGHLY CLASSIFIED.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Why hasn't any country bombed the HAARP equipment yet?
Let the yanks taste of their own medicine.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
Why hasn't any country bombed the HAARP equipment yet?

Why would anyone do that? HAARP is not a weapon, does no damage nor does it cause earthquakes...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Because other countries also have HAARP technology and they use it in unison with us and other countries to cause earthquakes

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

edit on 16-4-2011 by jdb51 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join