It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Question about skull and Bones, Freemasonary info in return

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
My question is how to people identify Bonesmen? with a Watch, ring, etc etc. ? I would really like to know, and see a picture, no fake stuff either.

In return I will post information about what the Freemasons really do !! Yes my Grandpa's a member.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kellerman

Ill second that question my friend [star ,flag], I have never seen that question come up!
I think its only 15 people a year that get picked and they would meet each other at the yale building with no windows.cript
But then again i heard of a european [german] chapter.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kellerman

Indeed I also want to know the answer!

I will star and flag this, so people can maybe help out.

VVV

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
ok for one ,their are not alot of bones men around . so i am sure its a tight community, and its just like any collage fraternal order ,their is most likely a list with members names on it , also i know that when ever bones men are praying before mass ,they have to cross their arms in a skull and bones pattern ,their is a picture of george bush doing this some where on the internet

anyway good luck

Nephi

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

also every bones men has a grandfather clock that is allays 5 min faster then the natural time no idea why

second line

Nephi

maybe its 20 min faster ,i forgot lol

edit on 30-9-2010 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This page allegedly shows a Skull and Bones party that was made public during a facebook privacy setting problem.

Looks like a normal idiotic frat party. link

and heres a video that reportedly shows one of their meeting places.. again nothing special

I don't know how much credence to put into either report though

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337

also every bones men has a grandfather clock that is allays 5 min faster then the natural time no idea why

second line

Nephi

maybe its 20 min faster ,i forgot lol

edit on 30-9-2010 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

Maybe 20 mins ,haha i know the feeling buddy,good stuff on the conspiracy chicks!!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

ok for one ,their are not alot of bones men around . so i am sure its a tight community, and its just like any collage fraternal order ,their is most likely a list with members names on it , also i know that when ever bones men are praying before mass ,they have to cross their arms in a skull and bones pattern ,their is a picture of george bush doing this some where on the internet

anyway good luck

Nephi

Scottish Rite masons pray the same way. But is signifies a Sheppard holding a lost sheep. When our Scottish Rite chapter meets at the Wester Sizzlin steak house, we get a few strange looks as we give thanks for the meal. Nothing evil about it.

I would be very curious to hear the alleged "secrets" the OP is willing to share for a price. I always love a good "my grandpa is a mason" story.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Scottish Rite masons pray the same way. But is signifies a Sheppard holding a lost sheep. When our Scottish Rite chapter meets at the Wester Sizzlin steak house, we get a few strange looks as we give thanks for the meal. Nothing evil about it.
See, while I've always been told it's the sign of the good shepherd, I also wonder if it symbolizes St. Andrews' cross; Knights of St. Andrew being the 29th degree of the Scottish Rite, and possibly the reason the Scottish Rite got its name.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

anyway good luck

Nephi

I would be very curious to hear the alleged "secrets" the OP is willing to share for a price. I always love a good "my grandpa is a mason" story.

lol,id say you guys do have a good chuckle after dinner when talking about the looks you get.
question for a mason just out of curiousity.
Are grips and passwords the same the world over?
thanks in advance

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c
thanks in advance

I think they are. Having not been a world traveler since becoming a mason, I can only speak for the NC lodges I have visited. But I have talked with some friends around the world (on here) and it seem the ritual work is the same or at least very similar, so most likely, yes.

I had a funny story the other day. A mason friend of mine met a prince hall mason and he put his hands up to his head and made horns with his fingers. My friend looked a bit stunned and the prince hall brother said, "you're a mason right?" to which my friend replied "yes", then the prince hall brother smiled and shook his hand. My friend cam back and said that must be how "they" identify themselves. And he was very serious. I was trying to contain my laughter and almost got away with it, but I couldn't hold it. The price hall brother is a friend as well and he is notorious for messing with people minds. He is also very quick witted. He later told my friend that he was just messing with him and the Prince hall masons have the same modes of recognition that we do.

Off topic, but relevant to the question.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

thanks in advance

I think they are. Having not been a world traveler since becoming a mason, I can only speak for the NC lodges I have visited. But I have talked with some friends around the world (on here) and it seem the ritual work is the same or at least very similar, so most likely, yes.

I had a funny story the other day. A mason friend of mine met a prince hall mason and he put his hands up to his head and made horns with his fingers. My friend looked a bit stunned and the prince hall brother said, "you're a mason right?" to which my friend replied "yes", then the prince hall brother smiled and shook his hand. My friend cam back and said that must be how "they" identify themselves. And he was very serious. I was trying to contain my laughter and almost got away with it, but I couldn't hold it. The price hall brother is a friend as well and he is notorious for messing with people minds. He is also very quick witted. He later told my friend that he was just messing with him and the Prince hall masons have the same modes of recognition that we do.

Off topic, but relevant to the question.

Thank you very much for the reply
, thanks for the informed answer and your story is priceless

The poor guy was probably freaked lol I would say you guys have a blast playing with people who think mad things.
I would of loved to be there for the puch line so to speak.
thanks buddy
Im smiling ear to ear.
priceless

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Not necessarily. To be honest, since the ritual could be different from state to state, or country to country, the only way to REALLY know if someone is a Mason is to look at a current dues card.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Not necessarily. To be honest, since the ritual could be different from state to state, or country to country, the only way to REALLY know if someone is a Mason is to look at a current dues card.

Hey Josh,thanks for the reply mate. sorry if i sound like a idiot ,but whats a dues card?
Is that as in dues like money paid to something?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

each year when you pay your dues (usually not much mine are $65) you get a dues card for that year with a stamp from the grand lodge. It's the first way you can prove you are a mason. Unfortunately, some people have tried to fake their membership by thinking they could read the "secrets" on the internet or some book. If you show up to a lodge you haven't been to, the first thing they will ask to see is you current dues card. Then come the questions. They are asked in such a way that only a mason would know how to answer them. I hope that explains it.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

It would be good to know, maybe it's a hand sign? you know how Pres. Bush does the devil hand signal?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

There are 1 or 2 thousand members both past and present, have you seen Deer Island

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Yeah I heard of that, I don't know why though, but some religious do this, I wonder if Bonesmen are apart of another religion.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

lol I put this video in a forum a few weeks ago

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

He would not like if I told any of you, nor would any other Mason, but every man has his price

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join