It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were to be contacted by good E.T. or T. how would you want them to contact you (personally)?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is a thread based on what you personally would like E.T. or T. to do if they evaluated you and felt your electromagnetic spiritual personality/vibrations would be good enough to represent humanity in the Galactic realm of things, and they needed to pick you up for UPDATING and CONFERENCE.

How would you want them to contact you from a SCOUT CRAFT for transport to say their MOTHERSHIP located below the SUN. Keep in mind you may be with them for some time mabey 4 days your first encounter but in Earth time may not have lasted 4 hours or 4 minutes so YOU WILL BE BACK unnoticed that you left

Me I would want them to send a light signal from their location to signify their presence, then I would just go outside and let them BEAM ME UP not for the fearful @ all, who knows what you may be in for...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I would prefer they send me a letter in the mail with an invitation and an address so I could write back to RSVP representing the humans, then I'll walk into the Galactic congress with my space doo doo pistols and gamma Ray atomic guns and declare their galactic government as a corporatized colony of the united states.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If it were possible, I'd want them to tell me they were coming in a dream, then wake me up gently, and 'whisper' for me to look outside so I could see the light. I'd have to escape through the doggy door in my house though, so that I don't wake up my family from undoing all the front door locks.

I wouldn't be afraid to hop on board then, but it would be nice if someone could be there with me at the bottom of the beam, maybe hold my hand while I went up into the scout ship?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

how would you want them to contact you (personally)?

A) Telepathically.

B) Manifest in humanoid form, knock on my door and introduce themselves.

C) A, followed by B.

D) If A-C are not options due to technical and/or biological limitations, then email or phone are acceptable. Surely any race capable of intergalactic travel and that has already resolved the language barrier will be able to communicate via our regular channels.

from a SCOUT CRAFT for transport to say their MOTHERSHIP

No. I'm not boarding a craft as an introduction.

When I approach a cat on the street I sit down so I don't seem so threatening. I smile, make no sudden movements, say hello, then reach out a hand and let her come to me. I don't show up in a mile long mega-ship and loudly shout "HEY KITTY!!!!!! WANNA COME HERE SO I CAN PET YOU!?!?!?!?"

edit on 21-9-2010 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Yeah, I actually like your method of approach a bit better. Telepathic communication is good, not only can you hear their words, but you can also sense their intentions. I agree, you've got to meet the kitty on his/her level, show them that you do not mean harm, spend a little time with them to build trust, then see if they will follow you home.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Either text message or carrier pidgeon! lmao maybe thats the angle they have been missing this whole time.

MOTF!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I think I would be super scared and excited. If I had to pick a way for them to contact me it would be telepathically just because it would be the least sketchy. I couldn't imagine waking up with a bunch of grays at the end of my bed and being paralyzed. I think I would have a heart attack.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

Wow really, thanks for your post lol.
2nd

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Contact me by phone, I am sure you have the number, E.T.

Hello, you have reached the residence of Stewie.
Press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish, 3 for Choctaw, or 4 for Intergalactic Yu.

Gracias, si no es correcto, pulsa el boton libra, por favor.

&YWECx, 3rtoa temaaq oiww x.

UrrEd POOIKEEE!!!!

.........................Dial Tone? WTF.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I thought of that aspect of having a friendly face at beam location, but if we are presenting ourselves as who we are they may scare others who may see them and cause a panic. So keep that in mind. Thanks for your input my friend.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

A) Telepathically.
I like
B) Manifest in humanoid form, knock on my door and introduce themselves.
Wouldnt you want to see what you are trully interacting with even if its appearance scares you it may be more peacefull then you can imagine.
D)Surely any race capable of intergalactic travel and that has already resolved the language barrier will be able to communicate via our regular channels.
BABEL fish and surley I agree.

Originally posted by LordBucket
No. I'm not boarding a craft as an introduction.

When I approach a cat on the street I sit down so I don't seem so threatening. I smile, make no sudden movements, say hello, then reach out a hand and let her come to me. I don't show up in a mile long mega-ship and loudly shout "HEY KITTY!!!!!! WANNA COME HERE SO I CAN PET YOU!?!?!?!?"

Yes but they have studied you and know all your emotions and movements. Something to consider!
Thanks for you post I see you are more cautios in your approach which is fine. Just remember as dogs detect fear other species may as well and may sense you are too fearful for the invitation and to learn.

edit on 9/21/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think the best way would be through instant messaging.
I would feel it to be a harmless prank, then as things become proven however that would be done, and I get used to the concept, the next phase could be established.

This would produce the least amount of kneejerk fear in my opinion and allow for the great amount of free thinking and contemplation..because once they are standing in front of you or in your head, chances are, you are going to be intellectually useless for awhile due to not being prepared.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

Either text message or carrier pidgeon! lmao maybe thats the angle they have been missing this whole time.

MOTF!

LOL you prefer a text message from the scout ships, interesting the number would be all ######################### probably because I dont think they have a normal long distance carrier. MessOnTheFED! thanks for your post.

I am enjoying these approaches and who knows mabey the will help somewhere.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I would like to be asked, with all the freedoms that a request for permission imply -- that is...... I would have the right to refuse.

If I were asked telepathically, I'd agree to a DAYLIGHT meeting.... (I am a primitive creature, and odd things at night are far more offputting than the same phenomena in the light).

Then, if mutually agreeable, we'd have a face-to-whatever-they-have meeting, on my own turf. This would likely establish a basis for mutual trust, as they would have to trust my word that I have no intentions of harming them, and they have no intention of harming me. They have the technological advantage, so it would be only fair that they agree to meet on my own turf, where I might have a slight advantage.

A discussion would follow, outlining their intentions and motivations. My Bride and Kitteh would have to be included if it were agreed upon that I would travel with them.

I would have to make it clear to them that I don't feel that any one human can represent the whole of humanity -- our diversity of thought and ideals are simply to great. If they insisted that I was "the one", I would have to decline, even if that meant that someone I considered to be a worse choice took the helm. I would try to convince them that a quorum, representative of all humanity and culture be convened. I would want the other life on Earth to be represented, as well, for they (the other life) have an equal right and value upon this predomiantly blue globe we live on.

Finally, we would secure the right to return to our pre-ET lives if we chose.

I'd like to think that m'Bride and I would do everything in our power, including but not limited to sacrificing ourselves and lives, to benefit the peoples and creatures of Earth, if that were within our abilities. I'm a simple person. I don't trust easily, and ET's presumed behaviors haven't don't anything to alleviate that. It would be an uphill battle for all of us.

Pretty to think about. Interesting thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
i would prefer that they call me at home and leave their name, number, and a quick message after the beep

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

You must remain fearless my friend REMEMBER ADRENOCHROME produce none= FEARLESS. As far as the telepathic post comments some must consider how currently there exist wave technology that can minipulate your minds telepathically (THERE ARE EVIL 1Z AS WELL) to fall for tricks hence the face to face. I do understand the fears though they are natural.. FEARLESS IS THE KEY you may look scary to an insect type E.T. due to you muscle fatigue and bone density...

Thanks anthbes

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
Contact me by phone, I am sure you have the number, E.T.

Hello, you have reached the residence of Stewie.
Press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish, 3 for Choctaw, or 4 for Intergalactic Yu.

Gracias, si no es correcto, pulsa el boton libra, por favor.

&YWECx, 3rtoa temaaq oiww x.

UrrEd POOIKEEE!!!!

.........................Dial Tone? WTF.

lol mabey a email will work a little better for you my friend lol.
thanks

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I feel your approach, so you are more into keeping the individual comfortable with the greeting, very compassionate SaturnFX.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
A gold bar through my letterbox engraved with their message. Nice big font, my eyesight is not so good. Feel free to use as many bars as are necessary... :-)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
I would like to be asked, with all the freedoms that a request for permission imply -- that is...... I would have the right to refuse.

Yes it is 1z free will my friend.

If I were asked telepathically, I'd agree to a DAYLIGHT meeting.... (I am a primitive creature, and odd things at night are far more offputting than the same phenomena in the light).

Daylight meeting may stir up the surrounding environment but it makes sense to try to see everything around you happining good idea but may involve vibra. cloak on eye frequencies of surroundin people.

Then, if mutually agreeable, we'd have a face-to-whatever-they-have meeting, on my own turf. This would likely establish a basis for mutual trust, as they would have to trust my word that I have no intentions of harming them, and they have no intention of harming me. They have the technological advantage, so it would be only fair that they agree to meet on my own turf, where I might have a slight advantage.

Yes but what happens if the T. catch on and come a storming your way and make it seem like you set them up? 1 must consider. FEARLESS remember my friend you are representing humanity on a higher scale WE CANT HAVE FEARFULL BLOODLINES SPAWNED..

A discussion would follow, outlining their intentions and motivations. My Bride and Kitteh would have to be included if it were agreed upon that I would travel with them.

I see you would want them present on the first ride even if you are returning in short Earth time standards. Can you count on her or the kitty since kitty is species behaving as you shall before you breif her of you encounter THEY MAY NOT LOOK AS PRETTY AS SHE MAY WANT THEM TO but you may possess a universal EYE to see beyond the exterior. Letting her know the species you met the intentions and the kindness you experienced. I thought of taking my kids and lady first time around if it was an option lol but it may not be good idea you gotta dictate to them what they may encounter since you are the first to experience the interaction...

I would have to make it clear to them that I don't feel that any one human can represent the whole of humanity -- our diversity of thought and ideals are simply to great.

I agree and that is a POWERFULL STATEMENT!!!

If they insisted that I was "the one", I would have to decline, even if that meant that someone I considered to be a worse choice took the helm.

The worst and 1 as you call them are tied into personal electromagnetic field output energy in relation to nature.
SO a BP dude or GAL who sat back and watched what just happened WONT EVEN GET A ELECTRO. FIELD REVIEW because their vibes are not intune with nature more or so money and would of been read clearly NO SNEAKING IN LOL. SO no worry in picking the wrong 1 if its you then its you IF THAT WAS THE CASE.

I would try to convince them that a quorum, representative of all humanity and culture be convened. I would want the other life on Earth to be represented, as well, for they (the other life) have an equal right and value upon this predomiantly blue globe we live on.

I agree all life should be represented and the quorum is a good idea. See why you are forum moderator. Thinking things out for the longterm, COOL.

Finally, we would secure the right to return to our pre-ET lives if we chose.

BLUE PILL IT IS

I'd like to think that m'Bride and I would do everything in our power, including but not limited to sacrificing ourselves and lives, to benefit the peoples and creatures of Earth, if that were within our abilities. I'm a simple person. I don't trust easily, and ET's presumed behaviors haven't don't anything to alleviate that. It would be an uphill battle for all of us.

Pretty to think about. Interesting thread.

UNDERSTOOD AND THANKS FOR THE LOVE OF THE HUMAN SPECIES AND FOR BEING CONSIDERATE OF OTHER SPECIES THAT SHARE THIS PLANET WITH YOU, HAPPY YOU ENJOYED THE THREAD.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join