It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were to be contacted by good E.T. or T. how would you want them to contact you (personally)?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ohsnaptruth

hahaha! favorite response
and good point.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think dinner and drinks would be nice at the restaurant of my choice, followed by a nice walk in the park, where all the secrets of the universe would be disclosed to me, without my having to ask.

If I chose to go for a little tour of the universe in his ride, this would be made available for me.

If things went well, I might take him up on an offer to go see his home and meet his family.

But I would insist on being back home before daybreak.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

They could send one to my front door and ask me...and then go!
2nd line....

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
facebook

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I think I should like the E.T. to call me on my home phone. My cell phone probably doesn't roam that far, plus I don't want to use up my anytime minutes on something so petty as galactic contact. Anyways, after a conversation it should establish a place of meeting...a nice restaurant perhaps, or Mars...depending on which one is more expensive. (It should pay, naturally.) During our luncheon we would discuss ways for me to make money off of it's impending exposure to Earth.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I remember a thread not too long ago, very similar to this one
where we were asked if Aliens showed up and offered us
a ride in their saucer, would we go.

My answer hasn't changed.

If I felt comfortable with them, I probably would.

As far as how I prefer them contact me,
well I don't know what their contact
protocols include so I'd just have to
wing it.

As far as them choosing me ....
well I don't forsee that happening
as I am no great image for mankind
therefore I probably wouldn't be a good
representative for our species.

But if they chose me
I'd go and do my best.
You folks can count on me

I wonder if Aliens have a sense of humor??
or should I just leave the "If an Alien walked
into a bar" jokes at home.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Its interesting that you receive multiple interactions, it does seem the demonic type (intelligent allready have full genetic understanding of you no need to study)...
Thru time I have studied Religion-Science-Ufology. I read things in one of the many great books the Bible that seemed to hint at E.T. - T. - Aliens (ANGELS remaining2/3 and fallen1/3-Watchers ect.) . I would encounter their abilities mentioned through out the Bible as well as other great books. And it made me think that first 1 shouldnt deny lol himself the intelligence written in various religious text. And 2nd that what if what were called Angels in the past came around today, what would we call them the good and bad versions? Which made me look into Ufo/Spacecraft since there is a supposed difference. Also to add what if the fallen created species and what if the other remaining did aswell? This ties into certain encounter types I would imagine.

As far as mankind evolving, yes I also agree that the ORIGINAL species before the encounter was advancing well within what we call nature. I also understand and except that the ancient interpretations of what they observed was explained/expressed to the best of their knowledge and that yes at the time of technological evolution we were more less reborn-distanced from the original creator due to our mental/physical upgrades-we lost our original selves and gained our new selves it seems. Upgrade degrade only time will tell my friend, all 1 can do is stay sound to what they believe in that keeps them strong. I myself am religious in some ways. I do feel the presence of a higher power and do believe that the knowledge written within the great books if read correct will explain more to us about our past more clearly and our future.
And I see you are serious about that icecream method

edit on 9/22/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

I have already sent you a friends request on facebook...lol Bu t i am getting used to rejection on there so I think i will need to take out full page ad and see if that works....

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I see with the jumbo tron you would have the visual effect to present to your friends around you verifying that what you seen was real, this is a good idea but since its personal only you would be tuned into the waves to see and hear the message, got to remember friend its personal contact.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
I would prefer that they send me a "Friend Request" on Facebook......

LOL as soon as I seen that

2nd

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by modified

You as well I see would prefer telepathically or dreams interesting. Dreams would be your best conduit, but how would you be sure you were getting the message and not doing what usually occures during what is called dreaming?

As far as recruiting ITS NOT MY STYLE my friend this is just an ATS thread UM JUST SAYEN

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Punisher75
I think it would be kinda cool f they just stopped by while I was having my morning coffee before I went to work to tell me this stuff. It would be doubly sweet cause not only do I get to be all human ambassador and stuff but I would not mind taking a day off my day job to do it.

Very positive approach and you would be back before the coffee got cold my friend. I also see you prefer a day contact as well but what can be the harm in that. Thanks for you post my friend within this thread

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobbox1980

I see the hard thing I guess would be to keep your neighboors calm and not afraid if some just walked up to your door in true form, this is where you personally setting the stage of contact comes into play you must keep all this in mind in order to prevent any Galactic war or something from sparking off due to you scarring the neighboors with your contact location.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

How would you want them to contact you from a SCOUT CRAFT for transport to say their MOTHERSHIP located below the SUN. Keep in mind you may be with them for some time mabey 4 days your first encounter but in Earth time may not have lasted 4 hours or 4 minutes so YOU WILL BE BACK unnoticed that you left

Hi Ophiuchus, regarding your remark about lasted time I thought that this could perhaps be a good reading for you.

It’s written by Lou Baldin [sleeper on ATS] and it’s called “A day with an Extraterrestrial”.

I did find it a marvelous book to read.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e3986e70373.jpg[/atsimg]

An abduction by an extraterrestrial being leads to the knowledge of the meaning of life for a middle-aged man, whose life is turned upside down by the experience.
As the terror subsides, the illusions of life are stripped away and replaced by awe, wonder and intrigue, as the alien being takes the man on a mysterious journey through the solar system and the stars in our Milky Way galaxy.

The very interesting aspect here is that Lou Baldin says that this story is non-fiction.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

This would be a unique contact because you would want to be in contact with an E.T. that you are familiar with from previous contacts. Alienmindflare, are you saying that you would want them to actually find George or just mimic him from your memory in order to comfort you? Because who is to say these would be the same E.T. or T. from your past? Thanks your unique input is appreciated

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I would like them to kick down my front door while holding an AK.

You bet I'll listen!

Interesting post why kick down your door while holding an assult rifle, seems kind of aggressive for a greeting dont you think. But mabey that is the type of attention getter you personally need.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
i'm down, however they wannna go about it is fine by me, im not picky, how often do you get the chance to meet an et.

dog ate my second line

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by officeresti

Wow another telepathic contact. It seems that this form of contact appears to feel safer to some. As another poster stated with telepathic contact you may read the signals wrong and become labeled insane by the general public due to you trying to process the messages telepathically, also with certain technologies that are said to exist today this can be minipulated upon you by evil aliens or T. so keep that in mind friend.
I see you wouldnt mind getting the chance to fly their craft (by mind) good idea, if possible and take a little trip through the Universe. As far as how they may look this is where your universal eye comes in to play do you see the exterior of another being or deeper within them where their compassionate emotions exist. I always looked at it like this if demons are aggressive to the appearance then their counters may as well have to match them if not mirror them in many ways. So you may see another species that may not look like you but as they say YOU CANT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER. Thanks for you input within this thread friend.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I would probably want to be contacted by conventional means . Maybe by phone or by SMS or email. Requesting a meeting in person in a populated area, or public place. I wouldn’t mind seeing that being there as human form at first to get used to the idea. So as to less shock. Then while at that meeting we could discuss how things would happen and how both parties could get exactly what they need.
And that would be an opportunity to actually get some trust into the process. As by my own decision and by my own free will I can talk and walk freely with this “person”

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Some have already been contacted, in a way...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join