It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I am a seeker of knowledge and am excited about joining this site. I look forward to talking to you guys and sharing opinions.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Verity27

Hello and welcome. There's a topic for every taste here, and people are overall very friendly and helpful. Hope you enjoy it. Get those first twenty so you can thread it up.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
likewise... welcome to ats..

stay active and awake friend..

and finally got my 20 posts..

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hey there...

In addition to the wealth of knowledge you will find on this board, quite a few of the members are worth your time as well...

Enjoy all the aspects of ATS - there are qutie a few...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Verity27
I am a seeker of knowledge and am excited about joining this site. I look forward to talking to you guys and sharing opinions.

Verity27.....

Welcome to ATS.

See you out there!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Hey, know how you feel. this is my second day and i have no idea what I'm doing,
Did find a real cool piece by jennie bee (hope I got that right)
she had a thing under the religeous stuff about a group that cracked the oldest conspiracy on the books.
Proof that the bible had purposely been translated wrong. went and read the stuff (study notes first)
they have cracked the Hebrew language matrix, which shows if a word is right or wrong. That's not completely right, but read it yourself, you'll get the idea

www.thechronicleproject.org...

Anyway, welcome to the dark side

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by shoulda taken the blue pi

Are you trying to promote your false religion?
www.hennessy.id.au...
I guess any nut can post a link. We're both halves to a walnut lol.
Tell me what you think of my link.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Verity27

Welcome, for the most part, ATS can be a great tool to kill boredom, while at the same time fueling your brain to go on roads you were never aware of. You will learn many things on this site, I know I have since I have been a member.(2008).
You will make friends, you will make enemies, just remember to NEVER FEED THE TROLLS.

People will challenge your beliefs, but if you remain open minded, and honest about yourself, you should have no problem.

Just watchout for the political arena. We get kind of crazy over there. People tend to put party over principles most of the time, but thats mostly everywhere right?

If you are here for bigfoot, he does not exist. Only really hairy guys that havent shaved in years. Or do they?

If you are here for aliens, then Im sure you will find more than enough people to talk to about getting abducted and probed. JK. They are out there man!

Whatever you are into, make it good, and put time into your researh before you post it on a thread, or people will never let you live it down. ATS is about great content, so make your experience here count.

And one more thing, no matter how much you try to fight it, you WILL become addicted to this site the more you use it(well it was that way until they changed it), but hopefully its still got the same crack/meth addiction it once had. I wouldnt know anymore, Im institutionalized. At this point, all I can do is bitch and moan about how awful the new color schemes are. But thats just my point of view =).

C.G.

top topics

join