It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Humans don't mix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If we every truly have full disclosure about E.B.E. do you think that we could handle it.

As someone who believes in a oversight alien presence, I believe that they are already here. But to be honest I think the alien humanoid interaction would be scary as all get out.

I am truly a hypocrite. I believe they are here but I would have to see them on my own terms.Bottom line I want to be a part of the opened mined group, But it would be creepy to see and all powerful E,B.E.

Am IO looking at God or a technological advanced civililiization passive encounter.

edit on 16-9-2010 by copper5661 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by copper5661
Am I looking at God or a technological advanced civilization passive encounter.

many believe that Aliens are demons or hell's angels
(no pun on the motorcycle gang). The reptilians
meet this description to a tee and would fit
into the Bible very well as the serpent who tempted
Eve with the apple.

I think you are looking at BOTH:

A God (at one time, til God kicked him from heaven)
and an advanced technology of tempting humans. They've had
millions of years to work out all the details.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Do you not consider the fact that you are an alien which calls himself a human? Why would you say we could not mix? Other then what you have stated. My personal opinion is that they wouldn't seek to communicate with use until we develop such technology to traverse space as they do.

You can look at it like this or entertain the thought. You have Albert Einstein and a mentally challenged person so hypothetically the Albert Einstein is from space and we are the mentally challenged person. What do we have in common other then we both are from space? Where could they connect with each other? I can ask question after question so to explain it simply we would not be a good fit.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Aliens and Humans don't mix

Actually they do, and when it happens, they're called "Hybrids"

Most people aren't going to be able to handle the news that the governments have been hiding from us, let alone the possibility of a visitation from beings of another planet. You can expect many too behave like the violent, prejudice, pigs and sheople they are, if that day of awakening were to come to mankind. Not everyone is going to have an open mind about such matters, unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Ever heard of demonic possession or the holy spirit,not only do they mix they regard us as finger puppets anyone whos had full immersion fundamentalist baptism is an alien-human hybrid but they do look after their best servants like Billy Graham Ive lost count how many timeline shifts we've had to bring him back from the dead

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Aliens (thats flesh and blood, physical entities, which cannot therefore be mistaken for the soley spiritual beings some others have refered to) and humans, would mix just fine if given the oppertunity and if we were better informed about what is out there. Governments are well aware that the easiest way to make a person hate another person, is by preventing them learning about one another and understanding eachothers ways.
Put simply , the information which we humans would need in order to assimilate alien life into our awareness, into our every day lives, is held by governments to ensure that we cannot associate with the alien without going WAY outside our comfort zone. Its a tactic which keeps the majority in the dark, and makes the rest (us) look just a little crazy. Simple psychology .

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I am truly a hypocrite. I believe they are here but I would have to see them on my own terms.Bottom line I want to be a part of the opened mined group, But it would be creepy to see and all powerful E,B.E.

Thanks, Ron. I got a kick out of reading your note! YES..MIB's do exist. Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill? He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian! I about sh.. my pants when I saw his eyes...never forget them!

From an email... MacDill is Macdill AFB.. the story was a 500 page pdf of interesting stuff. The EBE was wearing a military uniform
Jack Arneson. military researcher for Pegasus has a similar story... in both cases its the eyes that give them away...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Don't sweat it. The human race is surprisingly boring when it comes to handeling new situations. In the case of alien revelation the human race would be all 'oh!' and 'Ahhh!' forabout ten years before starting to settle down with the general idea. Depending on political and media influances there would be un der normal circumstances about 10% that would hate aliens and about 20% that would worship them a littlebit to much.

Of course, if government and media would be to worshipful or hateful these result become less stabile thou it is most likely that many governments and media would excess discretion as the better sign of valour in the matter.

Regardless, there is nothing to be worried about. If I were to make a line of intelligence that we would meat and be able to interact with then we should be fine. There really isn't much ballspace in intelligence that can be understood by humans.

Essentially speaking I wrote it all down here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In conclusion of that article aliens that have 'trancended' will either be paralised to much to interact with us because they know the harmful results and thus avoid it or flat out wipe us out as a force of nature. Anything not as high as humans would be regarded as being retarded or worse and would not be capable of spacetravel unless it evolved into it without having intelligence. But perhaps I'm being a littlebit offtopic.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

If we every truly have full disclosure about E.B.E. do you think that we could handle it.

disc + low + sure = disclosure (compound word)

if you were shot in the head multiple times simultaneously at point blank range, do you think you would ever hear the sound of the gunshots?

i think it is an assumption to believe our senses would permit us to be consciously aware of things we are not prepared or capable of dealing with. i think it is a biological obligation & an instinctual intracellular directive to not permit the conscious mind to be aware of things that would be detrimental to an organisms survival, ie self preservation.

As someone who believes in a oversight alien presence, I believe that they are already here. But to be honest I think the alien humanoid interaction would be scary as all get out.

"scary as all get out" are the words you chose. i don't think i disagree with entertaining these ideas. does fear dictate laws for humanity now? does fear rule earth, now? these are rhetorical questions.

I am truly a hypocrite.

unlimited cool points for your integrity

I believe they are here but I would have to see them on my own terms.

i think it is an assumption to believe our senses would permit us to be consciously aware of things we are not prepared or capable of dealing with. i think it is a biological obligation & an instinctual intracellular directive to not permit the conscious mind to be aware of things that would be detrimental to an organisms survival, ie self preservation. source

Bottom line I want to be a part of the opened mined group, But it would be creepy to see and all powerful E,B.E.

i entertain the idea they some may have been here for some time, already. look i fear .... luc i fer... compound words.

Am IO looking at God or a technological advanced civililiization passive encounter.

i'm not sure what you mean here. can you say this another way, please?

thanks,
et

edit on 17-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because:
[color=414141]edit on 17-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because:

source

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBritPut simply , the information which we humans would need in order to assimilate alien life into our awareness, into our every day lives, is held by governments to ensure that we cannot associate with the alien without going WAY outside our comfort zone.

, star, and 5 cool points.

should we expand our comfort zone, or let the fears and hates that dictate mandatory expections of society/civilization (laws) define for us what our comfort zones are?

Its a tactic which keeps the majority in the dark, and makes the rest (us) look just a little crazy. Simple psychology .

i think fear and hate have direct and indirect effects on our IQs.
IQs are directly related to how perceptive one is to new information, and how effectively they adapt to it. if one is afraid of the information, they are more likely to be less receptive to it, people usually run from what they are scared of ..... or they fight it, which is still less receptive than acceptance. fight or flight are not all the options, but fear and hate are not receptive to new information, thus may not be aware of all the options available.

perhaps fear and hate even have side affects, but whether the pros outway the cons seems to be up to the individual.

these are some of the thoughts i entertain,
et

edit on 17-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: to add some stuff to the IQ related to receptivity of previously unknown information and it's relation to fear and hate.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

My angle on this is very simple. The government KNOW that given only the barest provocation, a people can turn insane, hateful and violent ,even on thier neighbors. Because for some time certainly here in Britain, one cannot trust his government to act in the best interests of the people, I have long demanded all information pertaining to , linked or related to, or in anyway important for the understanding of UFO and alien subject matter be declassified and delivered without charge to every home in the nation, be that by electronic or paper mail.
We pay our government tax so that they can keep our country running, but they insist on keeping information from us, and will even deny it exists. I want laws written which prevent a state from deciding what its people can and cannot know about. I want legislation to prevent secrecy where it does not belong (that being anywhere I dont think its required. Im a reasonable chap, and only a moron would get that sort of thing wrong). If the measures I propose were to be enacted , then the people would be better equiped to deal with the possibility of alien contact, and intergration into every day society , of the notion of alien beings amongst us.

edit on 17-9-2010 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
'QuestionTheGovernment' doubted that humans and extraterrestrials were compatible. The obvious differences in technology, and the supposed ones in intelligence were cited. The idea that we ought not to be contacted until we attain the ability, on our own, to travel the stars seems to have merit. The history of this planet is filled with examples of technologically powerful cultures meeting, overwhelming, and destroying, or nearly destroying less powerful ones. Assuming that an extraterrestrial culture arriving at this planet is as ethically challenged as humans have been in the not very remote past, it is probably correct to say that we'd be better off not meeting them. Is it unreasonable to think, though, that older cultures could be more evolved, not only in technology, but in ethics? They might be very slow and careful in contacting us, wishing to avoid harm, not only to us, but to themselves, in terms of their self respect.*** The successful interaction of intellectually different beings is not, I think, a serious problem. The metaphor of Dr. Albert Einstein and a mentally challenged person is given. What basis could they have for interaction? And so, how could we relate with a race of intellectual giants? Dr. Einstein solved this problem; he helped a neighbor child who needed assistance with her arithmetic. Ross

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBritI have long demanded all information pertaining to , linked or related to, or in anyway important for the understanding of UFO and alien subject matter be declassified and delivered without charge to every home in the nation, be that by electronic or paper mail.

Hmmm well lemme make a phone call on that...

ring.... ring.... [hello MoD public access office... how can I help you?] Yeah hi... my friend here TrueBrit wants you to cough up those UFO files and stop hiding them from the public... can you fix that for me? [Hold one minute please... let me ask M5]........... waiting..................... waiting..................
[hello sir... yes seems we can do that for you... I will email you the link] Okay thank you very much, have a nice day

Files released in August 2010
www.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

Files released in 2008 and 2009
www.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

There ya go hope that helps... If ya want I can call the CIA and NSA and see what they have

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, you dont really believe that the British public now has access to ALL the data accumulated by the government do you? Because I dont, and I believe that these releases dont even represent a full percent of what is out there in files and in data stacks around the country.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Testimonial evidence stringly suggest that the aliens widely known as the "Greys" are able to interbreed with human beings. In fact, it seems that the very core of their presence is that project that create "hybrids".

Of course it sounds hilarious, but because of that we will just ignore the testimonies? I don't think so

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Zorgon, you dont really believe that the British public now has access to ALL the data accumulated by the government do you? Because I dont, and I believe that these releases dont even represent a full percent of what is out there in files and in data stacks around the country.

Of course not I am POSITIVE that they released only hand picked reports... and I did notice they are no longer free... they want £3.50 for EACH PDF now. Fortunately I already d/led the earlier ones. That is a bloody fortune considering how many they have listed..

Seems Freedom of Information is no long FREE

Now I have to go check the CIA and NSA sites see if they are still there

edit on 18-9-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

top topics

join