It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamization Of America Is Upon Us

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Originally posted by sassyncute
Islam or as most pronounce it "I will smash my wifes face into that wall if she doesn't cover her ankles" is brutish and uneducated. The men are cowards and send out little boys (often raped by these men) off to their deaths with bombs strapped to their little bodies.

Weird. I have a friend who is a practicing Sunni Muslim. His Christian wife doesn't cover her ankles, and yet her face remains unsmashed.

I take it you did not know that Muslims are allowed to marry non-Muslims, even if they don't convert to Islam. They're all about destroying the infidels...but somehow miss that little loophole.

He's also quite kind and has a college degree.

And I must have missed where he raped a little boy and sent him out with bombs strapped to his body. I can't be around him ALL the time, so it must have been on some weekend that we didn't hang out.

Perhaps you should not allow your neck close to your "friend who is a practicing Sunni Muslim", while he has a knife in his hand.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
That would require people care about Islam. Americans don't care about Islam.

Children copy their mates. Good luck getting the majority of Muslim children to keep their faith through the atheist-producing school system.

Every Muslim I knew in school became an atheist, agnostic, or non-radical.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You reap what you sow...If France didn't want to have such large, undesirable populations of Africans (Muslims or otherwise), maybe France shouldn't have gone to so much trouble to bring them "civilization." What does France expect from such Empire-building?

Parallel to the US? Well, why do you think that so many Latin Americans come to the US?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Since when is stating facts considered spreading hate?
If you can argue, then argue.. if not do your research until you can.
Wake up and smell the coffee

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mutant

When they aren't facts at all but lies spread by bigots.

The fact is, Muslims have been in this country for well over 100 years, and guess what? No sharia law has been implemented in all that time.

In 1776, John Adams published "Thoughts on Government," in which he praises the Islamic prophet Mahomet (Mohammed) as a "sober inquirer after truth" alongside Confucius, Zoroaster, Socrates, and other "pagan and Christian" thinkers.

In 1785, George Washington stated a willingness to hire "Mahometans," as well as people of any nation or religion, to work on his private estate at Mount Vernon if they were "good workmen."[22]

In 1790, the South Carolina legislative body granted special legal status to a community of Moroccans, twelve years after the Sultan of Morocco became the first foreign head of state to formally recognize the United States.[23] In 1796, then president John Adams signed a treaty declaring the United States had no "character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquillity, of Mussulmen".[24]

In his autobiography, published in 1791, Benjamin Franklin stated that he "did not disapprove" of a meeting place in Pennsylvania that was designed to accommodate preachers of all religions. Franklin wrote that "even if the Mufti of Constantinople were to send a missionary to preach Mohammedanism to us, he would find a pulpit at his service."[25]

Thomas Jefferson defended religious freedom in America including those of Muslims. Jefferson explicitly mentioned Muslims when writing about the movement for religious freedom in Virginia. In his autobiography Jefferson wrote "[When] the [Virginia] bill for establishing religious freedom... was finally passed,... a singular proposition proved that its protection of opinion was meant to be universal. Where the preamble declares that coercion is a departure from the plan of the holy author of our religion, an amendment was proposed, by inserting the word 'Jesus Christ,' so that it should read 'a departure from the plan of Jesus Christ, the holy author of our religion.' The insertion was rejected by a great majority, in proof that they meant to comprehend within the mantle of its protection the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mahometan, the Hindoo and infidel of every denomination."[26] While President, Jefferson also participated in an iftar with the Ambassador of Tunisia in 1809.[27]

en.wikipedia.org...

What this tells me is, that fear mongers that want to scare people are all idiots and morons. This tells me that fear mongers are just scared themselves and should keep their fear to themselves. Because the intelligent aren't buying it at all.

edit on 9/16/2010 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
The Islamization Of America Is Upon Us

MY FELLOW AMERICAN INFIDEL, take heed.

So, appease all you want but I'm telling you, the Islamization of America is upon us.
You have been warned.

"An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile hoping it will eat him last."
- Winston Churchill

edit on 15-9-2010 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

Joseph McCarthy would be proud of you.

Somewhere in hell he is jumping up and down dressed in women's clothing saying.."Go get em, Alexandro!"

I have run out of things to say to those that think so little of our great nation that they think it can not survive a plurality of ideas and religions.

Plurality is the very thing we were built for. It is our premise. This is the United States of America, if you are frightened by religious freedom...than WOW are you in the wrong country.

I have no doubt that the founding fathers would find your characterization of a government that ensures freedom for it's citizens as "appeasing crocodiles" a very ugly shade of tyranny....the exact sort that led them to declare war on thier dictators and create the most tolerant, durable, successful nation on earth.

Have fun with your fear mongering ...Joe.

Here are a few quotes for you...The "Apologists and Appeasers" of old...

Ben Franklin..
Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither

"When a Religion is good, I conceive it will support itself; and when it does not support itself, and God does not take care to support it so that its Professors are obliged to call for help of the Civil Power, it is a sign, I apprehend, of its being a bad one."

Thomas Jefferson...
"We have solved, by fair experiment, the great and interesting question whether freedom of religion is compatible with order in government and obedience to the laws. And we have experienced the quiet as well as the comfort which results from leaving every one to profess freely and openly those principles of religion which are the inductions of his own reason"

"The constitutional freedom of religion [is] the most inalienable and sacred of all human rights."

"Among the most inestimable of our blessings, also, is that... of liberty to worship our Creator in the way we think most agreeable to His will; a liberty deemed in other countries incompatible with good government and yet proved by our experience to be its best support."

"One of the amendments to the Constitution... expressly declares that 'Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press,' thereby guarding in the same sentence and under the same words, the freedom of religion, of speech, and of the press; insomuch that whatever violates either throws down the sanctuary which covers the others."

... And let us reflect that, having banished from our land that religious intolerance under which mankind so long bled and suffered, we have yet gained little if we countenance a political intolerance as despotic, as wicked, and capable of as bitter and bloody persecutions

Sam Adams..
The Rights of the Colonists (1772)
In regard to religion, mutual toleration in the different professions thereof is what all good and candid minds in all ages have ever practised, and, both by precept and example, inculcated on mankind.

George Washington
Every man "ought to be protected in worshipping the Deity according to the dictates of his own conscience."

James Madison..
"The civil rights of none shall be abridged on account of religious belief or worship, nor shall any national religion be established, nor shall the full and equal rights of conscience be in any manner, or on any pretence, infringed.''

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I regret to inform the religious, who have chosen to not get along with one another, that the non-religious have come to a consensus in regards to this and will be opening the FEMA Camps forthwith to beginning housing and exterminating you all.

Please rest assured in the camps there will be no preference based on your individual religion in how you are housed or the order you are exterminated in.

But you are all free to argue as to which sect should receive preference in the extermination order!

Carry on destroying your world in the name of your God!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Source Here

Does Sharia law allow a husband to rape his wife, even in America? A New Jersey trial judge thought so. In a recently overturned case, a “trial judge found as a fact that defendant committed conduct that constituted a sexual assault” but did not hold the defendant liable because the defendant believed he was exercising his rights over the victim. Fortunately, a New Jersey appellate court reversed the trial judge. But make no mistake about it: this is no isolated incident. We will see more cases here in the United States where others attempt to impose Sharia law, under the guise of First Amendment protections, as a defense against crimes and other civil violations.

Just one of the RECENT attempts that almost succeeded
In every case when the Islamic population reaches a higher percentage of the general population Sharia law is instituted or attempted (Canada, as an example.. look it up)

With all the personal attacks, this site is becoming such a waste but I guess only one side of an arguement deserves any consideration..

Keep your insults to yourself. You are just as one-sided and irrational as those you accuse...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

And at each Fema camp there will be a massive warehouse built where equal numbers of disagreeing religious extremist factions will be ushered into. As many as the warehouse may reasonably hold. In the center of the warehouse will be a large pile of razor sharp axes. The doors will be locked and the lights turned out.

Is that too much?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

And at each Fema camp there will be a massive warehouse built where equal numbers of disagreeing religious extremist factions will be ushered into. As many as the warehouse may reasonably hold. In the center of the warehouse will be a large pile of razor sharp axes. The doors will be locked and the lights turned out.

Is that too much?

It pains us to have to come to this conclusion but sadly the power of our selective programming was just too great for even the programmers to undo.

Yet the gladiatorial qualities that have come to truly embody these religions while effective in the colonization process are simply to counter productive, unreliable and cruel to take the population to the next level of enslaved efficiency.

So the method you described is both overly cruel and inefficient as it really behooves the rest of us, just to eliminate this divisive and destructive mass for the sake of our own security and prosperity.

The religious shall be exterminated with dignity, and I do hear some talk that they might even be allowed a few moments for last rites based on their conditioned belief system before being dispatched in a hermetically sealed and humane environment.

We have learned little from the religious other than the power in equating killing as an act of love, so we prefer to see this extermination of the religious as an act of love, and to carry it out in the most loving and gentle of ways, since that is how they seem to like to romanticize such wanton and excessive violence, death and destruction themselves.

We regret our efforts to teach them to get along and partner with one another have so miserably failed, but it is not in the race’s interest to be held hostage to their peculiar notions any longer moving forward.

Thanks,

Management.

edit on 16/9/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
These threads are really funny to me. You get the same cast of characters here on ATS that ALWAYS show up to defend the Islamization of the world under the guise of irrelevant 'facts', and name calling ... mainly 'bigot' and 'racist', and constitutional rights which have absolutely NOTHING to do with this.

What if they weren't Muslims. Say there is a group of people out there. Call them group X. What if group X was created by a known violent pedophile who created the following doctrine:

- Women are second class citizens who are inferior to men
- A woman can be stoned for nothing more than being accused by her husband of infidelity.
- Anyone who isn't part of our group should either convert and be a part of our group or they must die
- Its ok to lie to anyone outside the group.
- We will convert the whole world to be a part of our group.

I wonder if the same folks would give their staunch support to group X if they were a home grown cult as they do Islam.

Lets face it. The tenents of group X are evil. Pointing out facts does not make one a 'bigot' or a 'racist'

I did not grow up in the US but in fact moved here from a predominantly Muslim country in a muslim family. However I am not religious at all. I am not a typical x-Muslim as I assimilated into the American culture and I love this country and its people. And to all of those wearing your PC tinted glasses, I laugh at you, because you are being fooled. A large % of the moderate Muslim population, do in fact, support a world wide caliphate by any means even if they don't admit to this. This is Islam's ultimate goal. The sad fact is it only takes a small % of a given group of people to lead that group.

I don't agree with a lot of the OP's point of view. But his warning should be taken seriously.

edit on 16-9-2010 by wakeUpOrDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Do me a favor and watch this video from start to finish.
It's about what is going on in France of all places, where I'm sure 15-20 years ago, many folks shared the views you have today.

"Religion of the poor people"
"We cannot accept the development of such practice because it's not compatible with the life in the modern society. And it's not just a French question, you will all have to face this challenge"

...BTW, just because Sharia was not mentioned in the original post of this thread doesn't mean it does not apply.
I mean heck, it goes without saying.

I guess you can't fake this, wow.
Thanks
sl

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
THe extremists and policy-makers from both sides of the earth use fear to control us ALL. They like it when they can point out our differences and hand-pick our enemies Has this site been overrun by the Glenn Beck School of Idiots? Why is there so much hate in the media these days? Isn't it obvious to everyone how this societal manipulation is being played out. I CAN SEE IT.
It disturbs me how the many are being manipulated by the few and how the people are gradually drifting away from thinking for themselves and not embracing TRUE LOVE and UNDERSTANDING. The only thing we can ever really do is set a good example. STOP LIVING IN FEAR.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wakeUpOrDie

What if they weren't Muslims. Say there is a group of people out there. Call them group X.

OK..can we call group X Catholicism? Just for the sake of argument?

- Women are second class citizens who are inferior to men

"Women should be silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak, but should be submissive, as the law also says." (1 Corinthians 14:34)

- A woman can be stoned for nothing more than being accused by her husband of infidelity.

"If any man takes a wife, and goes in on her, and detests her, and charges her with shameful conduct, and brings a bad name on her, and says, 'I took this woman, and when I came to her I found she was not a virgin..." (Deuteronomy 22:13,14)

"But if ... evidences of virginity are not found for the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones..." (Deuteronomy 22:20,21)

- Anyone who isn't part of our group should either convert and be a part of our group or they must die

Crusades? Inquisition? Erik Rudolph? Christian Extremists...bombers, pro-life assasins etc. etc.

- Its ok to lie to anyone outside the group.

The Catholic Church covering up the molestation of ten's of thousands of children?

- We will convert the whole world to be a part of our group.

This is mandated in the bible...thus the evangelical church.

I wonder if the same folks would give their staunch support to group X if they were a home grown cult as they do Islam.

I don't know..I do support Christians right to practice their religion?

In the USA religious tolerance within the bounds of our laws historically leads to moderate and dare I say "liberal" interpretations of orthodoxy.

Intolerance is what galvinizes a given orthodoxy. History has proven this over a few thousand years...ask Jesus and his followers. The gov at that time tried to clamp down on one loud anarchist...how did that work out for them as far as putting a halt to christianity?

Tolerance leads to moderation...intolerance leads to extremism.

Your logic is backwards.

edit on 16-9-2010 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Mutant

When they aren't facts at all but lies spread by bigots.

The fact is, Muslims have been in this country for well over 100 years, and guess what? No sharia law has been implemented in all that time.

You really should post some of the crazy things muslims have been saying in this country say before 1970. When Islam in this country developed into a force or a platform it was a black activist platform racist and vindictive.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wakeUpOrDie
I did not grow up in the US but in fact moved here from a predominantly Muslim country in a muslim family. However I am not religious at all. I am not a typical x-Muslim as I assimilated into the American culture and I love this country and its people. And to all of those wearing your PC tinted glasses, I laugh at you, because you are being fooled. A large % of the moderate Muslim population, do in fact, support a world wide caliphate by any means even if they don't admit to this. This is Islam's ultimate goal. The sad fact is it only takes a small % of a given group of people to lead that group.

I don't agree with a lot of the OP's point of view. But his warning should be taken seriously.

I know you are new to ATS, so you might not be aware that it is fairly easy to pull someone's previous posts.

In the last thread when you were quoting and championing the Zenophobe Geertz, you explained your name was "Tom"...doesn't sound like a Muslim family name to me?

You also kept trying to gain credibility during your bigoted rants in that thread by repeatedly saying "I have a couple Muslim friends"..

Strange you have suddenly gone from having a couple Muslim friends to having been born in a Muslim nation, having a Muslim family and having assimilated to the US and now fearful for our future.

Not buying it "Tom"

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Some cultures, for example, regularly eat human flesh.

And how many of those cultures live here in the United States. Oh that's right. ZERO.

Of course we're not going to allow cannibalism into the country, it is already against the law. We're also already guarding against terrorists and people who stone people/ put people to death for simple things like believing the wrong religion. Those sorts of things are ALREADY against the law here and that isn't going to change just because a radical immigrant comes her. There are aspects of a culture that are benign and worth tolerating and those are the ones we should accept however if an aspect is directly detrimental or downright illegal of course we should so something about it. I am all for deporting radicals and those that threaten violence but there is a huge difference between them and the average Muslim.

Your post is just more xenophobic fear mongering nonsense. Beware the foreigners... oooo so scary, they're coming for you next with their primitive ways. You think simply because a handful of radicals might cause a problem we should stop all Muslims from coming in?

They prevent any synagogues and churches from being built, they secure their borders and are swift to slaughter unbelievers. Perhaps you libtards would be happier over there.

Yeah, those are in hardcore Islamic theocracies. They are much the same as when Europe's governments were fully entrenched with religion. Religion and politics, when blended, make tyranny a whole lot easier. But you cannot equate the average Muslim trying to make a life here in the USA with the tyrannical policies supported by the government of a handful of crazy countries. Did it ever occur to you that some of these Muslims might be trying to escape the oppression they were subjected to over there?

I stand by my original post

terrorism and radicals = bad

Ordinary Muslims = good

Ignorance denied.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Titen-Sxull because:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

You really should post some of the crazy things muslims have been saying in this country say before 1970. When Islam in this country developed into a force or a platform it was a black activist platform racist and vindictive.

Don't be dumb. Islam was not Black Activisit...Black Activist was often Islam....KKK Christian...Does not make Christians KKK.

You understand the difference? Honesty should supercede idealogy or rhetoric. You don't do yourself favors by pretending to be ignorant to make a point.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Yes, your right you have the right to state your opinion. You can protest all you want as long it's not in a hatred kinda of way meaning if you give any threats to Muslims. The U.S Laws are like this. It's either all aloud or it's all not aloud. Building any worship place in the U.S can be built anywhere in the U.S This is constitutional law. Now out of nowhere people go hey hey hey you can't build a mosque by where the twin towers. Yet you say they can build it anywhere else yet there was one being built in Tennessee and many other states yet they also had protest saying the same you can built it elsewhere. This is illegal views and are based on hate. You automatically are saying muslims are terrorists when they are not. Yet some people were ask what if a chruch was built by the twin towers and most that were ask say they won't mind it instead of a mosque. This just shows that there is alot of hatred to muslims. The U.S laws can't out of no where, say oh church and other worship places can be built anywhere in the U.S except for mosques. The way the laws were made is that everyone must be subject to the laws you can make special conditions for certain people. So either all religions can build their worship place anywhere or all can't. So people are protesting and trying to make changes yet their requests are Illegal.

I can say your really ignorent and stupid. Why out of nowhere people are saying that the U.S is now becoming Islaminzation. I am a muslim if you haven't figure it out by now. I can tell you there were alot of muslims in the U.S in the 1970s this isn't something new. I notice people are acting as if muslims just spring up on 9/11. The reason I say this is that I hear many statements like oh muslims want to take over the U.S. They want to own it and convert everyone to be a muslim. These statements occured after 9/11 anything before 9/11 no american knew what muslims where and nor did they know they existed in the U.S. This shows that 9/11 sparked people to have hatred towards muslims and they didn't know anything about them yet they love to open their mouth and speak their ignorance. I am very surprised alot of hate books have been publish and I read some of it and notice nothing but lies no statement had been backed up. Normally publishers require you to have resources or sources to help make your book creditable. Yet I seen none and the author would just rant off what he thinks is right and the book was based on 100% opinion and the authors view which was hatred.

People automatically think middle eastern people is Muslims yet there are black people and many other people even Chinese that are Muslims. So I ask you what happened between now and 1970s? If this was true why wasn't Muslims doing this back in the 1970s???

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Originally posted by sassyncute
Islam or as most pronounce it "I will smash my wifes face into that wall if she doesn't cover her ankles" is brutish and uneducated. The men are cowards and send out little boys (often raped by these men) off to their deaths with bombs strapped to their little bodies.

Weird. I have a friend who is a practicing Sunni Muslim. His Christian wife doesn't cover her ankles, and yet her face remains unsmashed.

I take it you did not know that Muslims are allowed to marry non-Muslims, even if they don't convert to Islam. They're all about destroying the infidels...but somehow miss that little loophole.

He's also quite kind and has a college degree.

And I must have missed where he raped a little boy and sent him out with bombs strapped to his body. I can't be around him ALL the time, so it must have been on some weekend that we didn't hang out.

Perhaps you should not allow your neck close to your "friend who is a practicing Sunni Muslim", while he has a knife in his hand.

Wait...I did eat dinner at his house recently...and I had my back to him several times while there were knives about...hell, he even sat next to me on the couch (after approaching it FROM BEHIND) and showed me a ceremonial knife he brought with him from his home country.

:checks neck:

No, no slashes. He could have at least poisoned me. Now my feelings are hurt that he doesn't consider me an infidel worthy of death (even though Islamic Law punishes people who call Jews and Muslims to be infidels, I won't let that pesky fact get in the way of your ignorance).

I'm gonna have to ask him what kid of self-respecting Muslim he is that he hasn't killed me or his Christian wife yet. I mean, it would have been EASY.

romanmel, if that was a sincere post, you are a buffoon. "Ignorant" isn't nearly strong enough.

DENY BUFFOONERY.

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join