It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamization Of America Is Upon Us

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This guy hits the nail on the head, muslims only care about islam being demonised and all these "moderate muslims" who claim to be against all the hideous acts is never protested or publicily condemed by muslim's however as soon as the "peaceful" religion is bad mouthed out comes the flag burners and jihadists.... WHY AREN'T MUSLIMS SCREAMING

Remember, never trust a moslem, muslim's can lie for Allah....

edit on 17-9-2010 by BluesBassist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BluesBassist

When the day comes and these radical muslim's and their followers start to try islamify the world I wonder which side your "normal" non-freak muslims are gonna side with... pretty sure it won't be with the non-muslims... religion of peace my arse....

I know, I know, and we can post just as many "OMG LOOK AT THIS! THESE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO KILL US ALL" passages from the bible.

In fact it's been done in this thread several times now.

Whenever someone flips out and kills a lot of people in this country, and they find out they were Christian, they don't plaster that all over the news. They instead go for the politics of the person and find out if they were left or right wingers. Their religion has no effect at all as long as it isn't Islam. Now if a Muslim kills someone, WHOA Nelly! The news is hot all over that and they interview everyone the dude has ever known and people freak out.

When in all reality, the guy was just a nutcase.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

tell me WHY do muslims deserve this special attention

You should really stop giving them so much attention then!

Then go into Hell's Kitchen an Irish Enclave of New York City and tell them you want a plate of Spagetti.

Then go over to Little Italy, an Italian enclave of New York City and tell the you want some Bangers and Mash.

Then go over to China Town, and tell them you want some Tacos.

Tell all of their women what they should wear while you are there too.

Then while you are thinking on the wisdom of doing all those things, ask yourself this, what is the difference between telling someone by law they must wear something, and telling them by law they must not wear something.

Both are aimed at telling people what they can do, and can not do, just from a different angle.

If I have a business and it caters to a largley Irish Clientelle yeah I will put some Jiggs on the Juke Box for them, if I have a business that caters to a largely Italian Clientelle yea I will put pasta on the menu, if I have a business that caters to Japanes, yeah I will put in a Kareoke machine.

Are you really that upset that stores and restaurants you can't afford to go into anyway and wouldn't if you could, are catering to a clientelle that can afford to go in them and will?

Use your head man! It's like some of you have chopped them off your selves!

By the way I gaurantee you there are plenty of Kosher butchers and restaurants in your part of the world and long have been, Jews and Muslims follow more or less the same dietary guidelines, in how food can be butchered and prepared.

If it doesn't freak you out Jews are doing it, it shouldn't freak you out Muslims are doing it for the same exact reason.

edit on 17/9/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

tell me WHY do muslims deserve this special attention

You should really stop giving them so much attention then!

Then go into Hell's Kitchen an Irish Enclave of New York City and tell them you want a plate of Spagetti.

Then go over to Little Italy, an Italian enclave of New York City and tell the you want some Bangers and Mash.

Then go over to China Town, and tell them you want some Tacos.

Tell all of their women what they should wear while you are there too.

Then while you are thinking on the wisdom of doing all those things, ask yourself this, what is the difference between telling someone by law they must wear something, and telling them by law they must not wear something.

Both are aimed at telling people what they can do, and can not do, just from a different angle.

If I have a business and it caters to a largley Irish Clientelle yeah I will put some Jiggs on the Juke Box for them, if I have a business that caters to a largely Italian Clientelle yea I will put pasta on the menu, if I have a business that caters to Japanes, yeah I will put in a Kareoke machine.

Are you really that upset that stores and restaurants you can't afford to go into anyway and wouldn't if you could, are catering to a clientelle that can afford to go in them and will?

Use your head man! It's like some of you have chopped them off your selves!

By the way I gaurantee you there are plenty of Kosher butchers and restaurants in your part of the world and long have been, Jews and Muslims follow more or less the same dietary guidelines, in how food can be butchered and prepared.

If it doesn't freak you out Jews are doing it, it shouldn't freak you out Muslims are doing it for the same exact reason.

edit on 17/9/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

LOL has nothing to do with dietary guidelines, and lol stereotyping japanese, irish, italians.... anyway my issue is these muslims expecting special treatment and those special treatments being implemented at others expense and with out the permission or acknowledgement of those of other faiths or atheists like me... but however if you wanna trivilise it and stereotype other RACES not faiths by all means try to... you are right lets just ignore the problem and when these muslims get more of their islam law rules and traditions catered for AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS and more and more sharia courts get setup, more and more honour killings happen lets just close our eyes and put our fingers in our ears ....

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

That goes against human nature. People will believe what they want to believe.

In fact, your desires pretty much makes your opinion nullified, as you would have us all bend to your own mentality. Most of does perfectly fine and dandy with religion. Just because a bunch of Europeans and or Americans feel they know the universe and all that is right and wrong doesn't make it true. Perhaps your queue shows your answer. You hate Religion. That which you hate naturally hates you back.

Simply put, if you want to stop this so-called islamification, stop making it important.

Religion is part of human nature. The freedom and desire to belief what you want even if its nuts and crazy. Be it religion, science, literature, or anything at all. It is being human. You would have us sacrifice our humanity for some peace. That simply cannot play, and in fact reveals your enormous ignorance on the matter.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Oh and FYI research the issues with all halal meat its not to do with resturants i "can not afford to go into anyways" its schools and airlines, places which arn't for mainly muslims so pulease get over yourself

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

"its schools and airlines, places which arn't for mainly muslims so pulease get over yourself "

Okay.. so you are saying muslims arent entitled to be at those places or muslims shouldnt be there.. And what gives you that idea? I thought the US was "the land of freedom", it is, but only not for muslims right? the US is a multicultural country so get used to seeing things like that. jesus christ people you get scared and paranoid real easy.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Moderate Muslims speak out against radicals ALL THE TIME!

You just aren't listening!

Just because you don't want to hear them denounce terrorism, doesn't mean they don't

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by b0sanac

I'm not from the US. This is happening in the UK and from others posts it would seem in the US also.

Yes muslims have the right to be there and have the right to practice their religion.

What about my rights though? What about my right not to be served halal meat, what about parents rights for their non muslim kids to not be served halal meat, what about my right to look at a danish cartoon, what about christians rights to wear crucifixes or jews the star of david round their necks without some muslim complaining it offends them and them being threatened with being sacked if they dont remove it, what about my right to have christmas lights up at christmas you know in a predominantly christian country, what about my right to have a muslim doctor wash his hands when he sees me and not claim that its against his religion to do so, what about my right to work equally alongside a muslim who is allowed to take prayer breaks, what about my right to speak to a muslim lady face to face without her hiding behind a veil, what about my rights.... i can go on if you like.,... seems to me that muslims get all this special treatment and sensibilities at the expense of other law abiding respectful and tolerant people well we wont stay like that for long many of us are growing tired of having to tiptoe around these muslims while they feel they have no need to do that for us and burn effigy's and kill those of other faiths daily....

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I would like to ask those playing the "Racist" card and honestly believe that Muslims aren't invading us and those who want to do good or be seen to do good watch this clip.

www.youtube.com...

This is a factual account of what they will do to you when you show them good deeds and support them with wealth, free homes and education.

Hmmm.....I showed them a good deed recently. Here's some an excerpts from my post:

I had a great time spending this afternoon with some Muslims, one of whom had invited me to join them at a mosque after I brought them a food gift Friday. It was interesting to be around people who follow a different religion than I, culture and dress.
I am glad I made the effort to give to those of another religion and culture this weekend for in the end, it is I who was truly blessed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We can all find reasons to dislike another if we continually focus on bad things. If everyone would shift their focus to positives and seeking out that what is good in others, perhaps attitudes would change all the way around for everyone. As long as people condemn and criticize others they will remain enemies. Only though showing love and trust may you possibly win someone over to becoming your friend instead.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for what I have requested in every thread concerning this issue, which is this:

Undeniable proof that every follower of Islam adheres to the hard-line, militant, oppressive-of-women, archaic, or violence-endorsing beliefs and interpretations that people continually associate with the religion in a generalized, often even universal context.

I have never and will never deny that those beliefs exist among some followers of Islam, even here in the United States. However I have seen not one shred of proof other than the logic of guilt by association that would persuade me to believe that all Muslim Americans adhere to those precepts.

I will not attack those who disagree with me or seek to change their minds. I respect their opinions despite not sharing them, and I defend and acknowledge their right to hold them. But if they want me to share their indignation and fear, let alone act on or speak out in favor of it, then I need to see some proof other than, "X is what Islam is, and they follow Islam, therefore they believe X." That just isn't sufficient. And it's certainly not sufficient grounds to strip American citizens of their inalienable rights, which are protected (at least so far) by the Constitution.

That is ultimately what all of the rhetoric and emotion boils down to.

So... where is this proof? I've only asked for it about twenty times now in about six different threads over several months. If it's out there, surely I should be able to receive comprehensive reply by now?
Again, not proof that it happens sometimes, or of what some Muslims, somewhere believe, or what the quran says. But proof that all Muslim Americans meet the criteria that I'm supposed to fear and hold consternation toward.

I'm waiting.

edit on 9/17/2010 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Before people keep freaking out over whether or not Muslims are taking over this country, and Sharia law put in place ...... I urge to watch this documentary "Broken Rainbow". People have already taken over and pushed first nations off their lands. The lands the were pushed onto to begin with. This is happening and it keeps happening and I never see anyone flip out over it. Some people are so terrified of Muslims. How about people who are overtaking first nations properties and making them leave everything behind? Racism, still going on. Two Navajo's my family knows, relocated into the nearest city and were told not to speak their language in the presence of their boss. It's going on, but it's not Muslims trying to over take you. That will not happen. The whites took over this country and have been in charge for some time now. Really tired of the Muslim fear /freak out threads.

I realize that some people may feel that this situation has nothing to do with anything, but it does. You want to complain about our nation being overtaken, it already is. My nation is..... and we need to stop living in fear. Ever since 9/11.... they have pulled people into their grips of fear to the point where we'd probably kill one another if we had to. We have to all band together. Something is going to happen and we are all going to need to fight together. We can't fight each other forever. Peace!

edit on 17-9-2010 by Asherah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

And the perception that the native peoples were primitive and needed to be civilized is what drove and facilitated the destruction of their culture and lands, and the stripping of their human rights.
Let us hope that history does not repeat itself on a smaller scale due to the fear currently spreading.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

1) learn to use quote boxes...

2) as follows:

What about my right not to be served halal meat

You do have that right, just don't go into that restaurant and if you do, don't order halal meat.

what about parents rights for their non muslim kids to not be served halal meat.

Isn't that up to those kids' parents or are you now dictating how others raise their children?

what about my right to look at a danish cartoon

Fine, you want to see it the "controversial" cartoon?

Source: wiki Satisfied?

what about christians rights to wear crucifixes or jews the star of david round their necks without some muslim complaining it offends them and them being threatened with being sacked if they dont remove it

Who does that? I think you are going to have to prove that one, that sounds like bull to me.

what about my right to have christmas lights up at christmas you know in a predominantly christian country

No one is stopping you from doing that on your own property.

what about my right to have a muslim doctor wash his hands when he sees me and not claim that its against his religion to do so

This is another one that you are going to have to prove, that sounds like bull to me too.

what about my right to work equally alongside a muslim who is allowed to take prayer breaks

Aren't you the squeaky wheel? Well, you could demand that many coffee breaks.

what about my right to speak to a muslim lady face to face without her hiding behind a veil

That's not a right of yours. That is HER right. Given your attitude in this thread, I might be inclined to hide my face from you too. Wouldn't want you to know what I look like.

what about my rights

Whine on my man, whine on.

edit on 9/17/2010 by whatukno because: Source

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Why would muslims in foreign countries be out right hardline... their book tells them to lay in wait make deals with the unbelivers until they are greater in strength.... tell me this though why can muslims come to western countries and we allow them the freedom to do what they like however if my sister was to go to a muslim country and didn't follow their way she would most likly be arrested and stoned....

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
reply to post by Asherah

And the perception that the native peoples were primitive and needed to be civilized is what drove and facilitated the destruction of their culture and lands, and the stripping of their human rights.
Let us hope that history does not repeat itself on a smaller scale due to the fear currently spreading.

Thank you. This is exactly my point. I see history repeating itself before my eyes. My brother once told me when I was young that one day we would have civil war in this country again, but it would be a race and religious war. I hope to God he was wrong. I see it all building before my eyes, and this is exactly what TPTB want to happen. They want to destabilize us, make us hate one another.... and fear one another. Just the same way that they got whites to fear the natives so much to the point where it was said that the only good indian was a dead indian.

Why has the hate been building to such a crescendo since 9/11?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

You still don't get it do you... it is not at resturants you fool, they are changing the menus at schools and on airlines that are completly HALAL MEAT... now do you understand.. or have I not made it clear enough for you... people like you advocate rights yet only certain rights forget the rights of me lets only cater for them...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I have seen the most stars and flags for thread in a long time, especially at the start

I suggest you heed these great words from a person that doesn't exist

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Yoda

Take care all

Wal

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I have yet to find any "right" they are taking away from you. I find a lot of whining about things that might be slightly inconvenient AT MOST and solvable too.

Take your hand washing "issue"

Well according to the article you provided. They are still going to have to wash their hands and forearms or they won't have jobs. The only concession they are getting is a bathroom.

As far as your other article, it's a blog and blogs aren't reliable sources of information and so I still say it's BULL

But if it were real, I would deny both of them to wear religious symbols at work, for sanitary reasons. But that's just me. Metal necklaces can harbor bacteria and could possibly infect others, the same goes with the head scarf. But that's my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join