It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamization Of America Is Upon Us

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezzedeen
reply to post by Alxandro

If one really looks at what's happening in America they will find "Mexicanization of America is Upon Us". I don't see all the labels on foods, directions on medicine, all the government forms, and several TV channels broadcasting in Arabic but I do see all this in Spanish. Especially in states like California, Arizona, New Mexico and Earth (Tejas). I wonder why?

Just wait until there are 40 million of them here.
I think you will then be singing a different tuen.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Why exactly should we be tolerant and accepting?
This means giving up your principles.
Why would you give up your principles?

When Muslims number 4 million in your town and 1 million of your own culture, will you still feel the same? They will dominate your government, your school teachers, your other business and professional occupations as well as your auto mechanics, plumbers, and electricians.etc..
Will you feel like a stranger in your own land?
Think hard on that, because that is what you are asking for.

When blacks number 4 million in your town and 1 million of your own culture, will you still feel the same? They will dominate your government, your school teachers, your other business and professional occupations as well as your auto mechanics, plumbers, and electricians.etc..
Think hard on that, because that is what you are asking for

When Hispanics number 4 million in your town and 1 million of your own culture, will you still feel the same? They will dominate your government, your school teachers, your other business and professional occupations as well as your auto mechanics, plumbers, and electricians.etc..

When Irish number 4 million in your town and 1 million of your own culture, will you still feel the same? They will dominate your government, your school teachers, your other business and professional occupations as well as your auto mechanics, plumbers, and electricians.etc..

When Chinese number 4 million in your town and 1 million of your own culture, will you still feel the same? They will dominate your government, your school teachers, your other business and professional occupations as well as your auto mechanics, plumbers, and electricians.etc..

When Italians number 4 million in your town and 1 million of your own culture, will you still feel the same? They will dominate your government, your school teachers, your other business and professional occupations as well as your auto mechanics, plumbers, and electricians.etc..

The script hasn't changed much in a 100 years...As long as they are AMERICANS, they are ours...not the "other"...so say our founding fathers and so say I to my dying day

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Someone who hasn't read this whole thread, a few pages back asked for examples on how the Muslims are trying to chage our way of life to please them, so I repeat my post of page 14::

The apathy here is truely frightening.
Christmas decorations have been taken down because they were offended.
How did you feel about that?

Next they are offended because the school cafeteria serves ham sandwiches.
And they want this stopped.
How do you feel about that?

And then there are the many footbaths that are being installed to plese them.
www.google.com...:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=

And then there is the guy who wants a special Muslim toilet seat installed for him.

Here is a list of many things that offend Muslims.
www.islam-watch.org...

Just to be fair and balanced, here is a list of things that do not offend muslims.
plancksconstant.org...

I suggest that all of you Muslim apologists print out the info from the above sites and STUDY IT!
Memorize it! Sleep on it. Let 7 days pass during which time you reread all the above,And then come back here and tell us what you think.

Knocking Christianity is no defence for your argument in favor of Islam.
Christianity is part of OUR family. We know how to handle them.
Their ways are our ways.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

If one really looks at what's happening in America they will find "Mexicanization of America is Upon Us". I don't see all the labels on foods, directions on medicine, all the government forms, and several TV channels broadcasting in Arabic but I do see all this in Spanish. Especially in states like California, Arizona, New Mexico and Earth (Tejas). I wonder why?

Oh believe me I have issues with that too and I've voice my concerns over that as well.
With a wide open border we now have radical Jihadists sneaking in with the illegals.

Farmer talked to an Arizona rancher who didn't want to be identified because he's afraid of the Mexican cartels who smuggle drugs near his property. He said he found a Muslim prayer rug on his ranch. "This is one more indication that there is a whole lot more than just a few Mexicans coming into the U.S.".
source

The way I see that's just another piece of the puzzle that is meant to destroy my country (which btw is the USofA) as I know it and still people and especially politicians are afraid to do or say anything for fear of being called "racist".

There again, as is the case with Muslims, Mexican is not a race.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Christianity is part of OUR family. We know how to handle them.
Their ways are our ways.

Ignorance...wrapped in arrogance and hate...

"We" know how to handle your kind...the constituion was written for that purpose.

same script...different century

19th century Immigration

Anti-Catholicism reached a peak in the mid nineteenth century when Protestant leaders became alarmed by the heavy influx of Catholic immigrants from Ireland and Germany. Some believed that the Catholic Church was the Whore of Babylon in the Book of Revelation.[9]

In the 1830s and 1840s, prominent Protestant leaders, such as Lyman Beecher and Horace Bushnell, attacked the Catholic Church as not only theologically unsound but an enemy of republican values.[11] Some scholars view the anti-Catholic rhetoric of Beecher and Bushnell as having contributed to anti-Irish and anti-Catholic mob violence.[12]

en.wikipedia.org...

Anti-Catholic nativism in the 19th century
Nativist outbursts occurred in the Northeast from the 1830s to the 1850s, primarily in response to a surge of Irish Catholic immigration. In 1836, Samuel F. B. Morse ran unsuccessfully for Mayor of New York City on a Nativist ticket, receiving 1,496 votes. In New York City, an Order of United Americans was founded as a nativist fraternity, following the Philadelphia Nativist Riots of the preceding spring and summer, in December, 1844.[9]

In 1849–50 Charles B. Allen founded a secret nativist society called the Order of the Star Spangled Banner in New York City. In order to join the Order, a man had to be twenty-one, a Protestant, a believer in God, and willing to obey without question the dictates of the order. Members of the Order became known as the Know Nothings (a label applied to them because if asked they said they "know nothing about" the secret society).[9]

The Nativists went public in 1854 when they formed the 'American Party', which was especially hostile to the immigration of Catholics and campaigned for laws to require longer wait time between immigration and naturalization. (The laws never passed.) It was at this time that the term "nativist" first appears, opponents denounced them as "bigoted nativists."

en.wikipedia.org...(politics)

edit on 16-9-2010 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

They Muslims do care for that crap as you say. Of course they do. In the UK some of the shopping malls are being fitted with squatting holes for them to do their busniess in

Wow you mean just like the Japanese have been doing for thousands of years?

Which has been proven to actually put less strain on your bowells and better clean out your digestive system, you know just like animals in nature do?

Oh wow, I sure can see how you would be so very frightened of that.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
That would require people care about Islam. Americans don't care about Islam.

Children copy their mates. Good luck getting the majority of Muslim children to keep their faith through the atheist-producing school system.

Every Muslim I knew in school became an atheist, agnostic, or non-radical.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

IF and I say IF this is true then this is the best news I have had all day. I believe we should all be Atheist and maybe just maybe some belief in the power of the Human mind and body can be given some time. We do not need this nonsense they call religion. Remember, religion was invented when stupid people had a problem. They wished to contrlo the masses and keep people in line So some div finally decided to invent a supreme being that no one will ever see and who will never do one good thing for the Human race.

Im for banning religion and making it a Executable offense. Depopulation solved. Only the strong survive.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

The apathy here is truely frightening.
Christmas decorations have been taken down because they were offended.
How did you feel about that?

Just the Christian themed decorations, the pretty lights that aren't a direct attempt at brainwashing are still used.

Next they are offended because the school cafeteria serves ham sandwiches.
And they want this stopped.

Might be a good thing, might cut down on the spread of trichinosis. And besides, healthier foods should be served in our schools anyway. Besides the fact that if you really want jr to have a bacon ham sandwich, you could pack him one yourself.

And then there are the many footbaths that are being installed to plese them.
www.google.com...:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=

Those evil footbaths ARRRRGHHH! DAMN YOU FOOTBATHS DAMN YOU!

And then there is the guy who wants a special Muslim toilet seat installed for him.

I personally would tell him to go have one installed in his house. But that's just me.

Here is a list of many things that offend Muslims.
www.islam-watch.org...

Don't care.

Just to be fair and balanced, here is a list of things that do not offend muslims.
plancksconstant.org...

Amazingly, I still don't care.

I just had a great idea, if you don't want to follow sharia law, DON'T BE A MUSLIM. I mean I am not a Muslim, and I don't follow Sharia law, and wow, amazingly enough, I still have my head. Who'd a thunk it?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Just wait until there are 40 million of them here.
I think you will then be singing a different tuen.

Well, I already have to deal with the judgmental, hypocritical Christians and the jehova's witnesses coming to my door, the mormons having hot daughters, and the catholics all trying to # my little brother, so i'm sure it wont be that much different.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by Alxandro
Originally posted by GoodLuckCharm

I sure hope you are being sincere when you state you "hope for peace not confrontation, not terror, not fear".

Look at how SANCTIMONIOUS you are. He has to 'assure' you he's one of the 'good ones'.

I realize by starting this thread I may sound like I'm an angry, paranoid, racist and hateful person, but I want you and all your apologetic appeasers to know that I am neither.

Nah, you just sound like the average...rhymes with OOOOSHBAG.

Surely they know that Muslim is not a race.

No, you're just bigoted against a certain Religion with no basis, all rhetoric, no data to support your claims, and wide knee jerk fearmongering.

It's distrust because I have heard many voilent and non voilent radicals call for Islamic world domination, and not once have I ever heard any of the non radicals speak up and correct them.
Perhaps you can explain to me why this is the case because I want to know why they keep quiet.

Maybe turning off your TV and actually MEETING Muslims would be a start.

I'm well aware that there are many peaceful Muslims in the world, but they are never or hardly ever heard from.

Hmmm, wonder why that is.

Never have they denounced the atrocious acts by the extremists that give your fate a bad name.

NUMEROUS Muslims denounce acts of violence FREQUENTLY, do you live under a rock?

but I'm calling you out to correct me if I happen to be wrong.

You don't strike me as the type of guy who would admit to ignorance

With all the anti-Christian sentiments we keep hearing about almost daily all you have to do is notice an ever increasing pattern to know that, you can't ____ if you're a Christian but you can if you are Muslim.

Yeah we just bomb them, slander them about their "terrorist acts" (911 cough cough), slander them on TV everyday, and have all around hatred for them because of the acts of a few of their MOST extreme. Hence this thread. Catch a clue.

I'm well aware that Christians, once upon a time, conquered the world by sword using a "convert or die" approach, but that was a thousand years ago and as radically and as non-Christian as it was, no one can change the past. As a result, I know there are many that always and predictively choose to conveniently blame Jesus for the actions of his followers so I will not blame Muhhamad for the actions of his.
I just wish the good ones would speak up and denounce the acts of extremist a bit more but the fact that they don't tells me they, including you, are all in on a secret plan known only to Muslims.

Again, it's up to MUSLIMS to apologize for the extremists that hijacked THEIR religion, yet the Christian nations and Christians get a free pass huh? And you sound paranoid like a madman.

I don't know, not disrespecting your religion in any way but I hate to say, I think we are all getting ready to re-live history, this time with Islam holding the sword.
If this indeed the case then there is obviously nothing I can do about it but start a thread.

Dude, seriously...seek help

It's time for you to speak up and set the record straight.

Man, your arrogance is at a level I only see once in a long while. The breadth of your ignorance along with that arrogance is astounding. That coupled with the fact you have a 'deny ignorance' avatar. I'm dizzy from it.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

What??? I doubt this is true everywhere? Do they sell anything else the ham sandwiches?

I would agree with you that yes there are Muslims that are asking for things like having a foottub to wash up etc etc.... you make it sound like a Hitler take over... which it isn't. This is just Muslims that are really religious. I don't see what your point is on bringing this up? What is it supposed to mean that Muslims are taking over the world by asking everyone to have a foottube in their homes and must convert to Islam? I personally think that the Muslims that make such requests are just trying to make it convenient for them. I doubt Muslims are offended that there are ham sandwiches at the schools lunch room. I think that it's more towards that they server only ham sandwiches they may take offense. I mean I still see pizza shops serving peperoni pizza's??? I don't see a Muslim running to there asking them to not make them because it's offensive to them. The thing is that yes there are Muslims that make requests for such things. Yet they are not trying to change america but trying to adapt to american lifestyle yet still keep theirs half way at least.

Your points are arguments are weak. This has nothing to do with muslims trying to make the U.S a Islamic state or change the ways.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Sorry doubt posting. Thanks to firefox crashing when trying to submit the reply posted above.

edit on 16-9-2010 by computerwiz32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Just remember folks, order today the OP's new book!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43538c182d85.gif[/atsimg]

And you too can soon be afraid of anything different from you!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

OhZone,

I suggest that all of you Muslim apologists print out the info from the above sites and STUDY IT!
Memorize it! Sleep on it. Let 7 days pass during which time you reread all the above,And then come back here and tell us what you think.

Deal, if you would bother to do the same for the following three quotes, we'll see each other next week!!

"None but members of the nation may be citizens of the State. None but those of German blood may be members of the nation. No Jew, therefore, may be a member of the nation."

"His is no master people; he is an exploiter: the Jews are a people of robbers. He has never founded any civilisation, though he has destroyed civilisations by the hundred...everything he has stolen. Foreign people, foreign workmen build him his temples, it is foreigners who create and work for him, it is foreigners who shed their blood for him."

"The Jewish youth lies in wait for hours on end.......spying on the unsuspicious German girl he plans to seduce..........He wants to contaminate her blood and remove her from the bosom of her own people. The Jew hates the white race and wants to lower its cultural level so that the Jews might dominate."

"Was there any form of filth or crime...without at least one Jew involved in it. If you cut even cautiously into such a sore, you find like a maggot in a rotting body, often dazzled by the sudden light - a Jew."

STUDY IT! Memorize it! Sleep on it.....

Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Why exactly should we be tolerant and accepting?
This means giving up your principles.
Why would you give up your principles?

When Muslims number 4 million in your town and 1 million of your own culture, will you still feel the same? They will dominate your government, your school teachers, your other business and professional occupations as well as your auto mechanics, plumbers, and electricians.etc..
Think hard on that, because that is what you are asking for.

When blacks number 4 million in your town and 1 million of your own culture, will you still feel the same? They will dominate your government, your school teachers, your other business and professional occupations as well as your auto mechanics, plumbers, and electricians.etc..

When Hispanics number 4 million in your town and 1 million of your own culture, will you still feel the same? They will dominate your government, your school teachers, your other business and professional occupations as well as your auto mechanics, plumbers, and electricians.etc..

When Irish number 4 million in your town and 1 million of your own culture, will you still feel the same? They will dominate your government, your school teachers, your other business and professional occupations as well as your auto mechanics, plumbers, and electricians.etc..

When Chinese number 4 million in your town and 1 million of your own culture, will you still feel the same? They will dominate your government, your school teachers, your other business and professional occupations as well as your auto mechanics, plumbers, and electricians.etc..

When Italians number 4 million in your town and 1 million of your own culture, will you still feel the same? They will dominate your government, your school teachers, your other business and professional occupations as well as your auto mechanics, plumbers, and electricians.etc..

The script hasn't changed much in a 100 years...As long as they are AMERICANS, they are ours...not the "other"...so say our founding fathers and so say I to my dying day

Please don't mix this issue into race, no race has laws that are put on them how to live their life like a religion does... their RELIGION makes them follow sharia law, their RELIGION preaches convert or die, their
RELIGION preaches opress women... you and other muslim apologists may make excuses and claim its not happening but here in the UK its starting... we have companies changing how they serve meals and kill animals, people from other faiths having to remove their icons as it offends them, we have burka clad women walkjing into banks, shops etc with the excuse its my faith for wearing it, honour killings, sharia law courts being set up... you really think this wont happen in america... open your eyes..... tell me WHY do muslims deserve this special attention

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I would like to ask those playing the "Racist" card and honestly believe that Muslims aren't invading us and those who want to do good or be seen to do good watch this clip.

www.youtube.com...

This is a factual account of what they will do to you when you show them good deeds and support them with wealth, free homes and education.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

You do know the difference between a freak using a religion as an excuse and someone who just believes in a religion right?

Y'all keep blaming the whole religion for the actions of it's idiots. That's called bigotry. Seriously look up the term. It doesn't mean racist.

Figure out to blame the bad apples for just being bad apples and leave the religion out of it and you will see that morons exist everywhere under every religion and even no religion at all.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

From the Koran

[3.151] We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they set up with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority, and their abode is the fire, and evil is the abode of the unjust.

[4.89] They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

[5.33] The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement,

[8.12] When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

[8.39] And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.

[9.5] So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

[9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

[9.111] Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain; a promise which is binding on Him in the Taurat and the Injeel and the Quran; and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? Rejoice therefore in the pledge which you have made; and that is the mighty achievement.

When the day comes and these radical muslim's and their followers start to try islamify the world I wonder which side your "normal" non-freak muslims are gonna side with... pretty sure it won't be with the non-muslims... religion of peace my arse....

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join