It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamization Of America Is Upon Us

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
In my opinion, while the threat of radical (anything really, not just Islam) is and should be of great concern and guarded against with the full force of the law, there is something which is, again in my opinion, "upon us" to a more immediate and frightening degree: the successful election of political figures running on promises to discriminate against a minority group. (I am not saying this to be politically partisan. I support neither major party.)

That has happened before in human history, sadly. And the results, history shows, were not good. I completely understand, respect, and acknowledge the very real fear and offense that some feel with respect to the presence of Islam in the United States. However, while I share concerns with respect to radical, militant Islam (though many moderate Muslims would consider that an oxymoron, actually,) I do not see a potential threat in every mosque or in every Muslim.

I have visited mosques. I have known Muslims. They were not terrorist training camps. They were not fronts for militancy or radicalism. They were not disdainful of me for not being a Muslim myself. They were American Citizens, with all the inalienable rights protected within our constitution, practicing a religion. The whole of Islam as a religion did not attack us on 9-11. The whole of Islam does not consist of radical, militant Muslims or terrorists. And the whole of Islam in the United States does not believe that America should be under Sharia law or that America is the enemy.

We can and should do everything to act legally against such activities when and if there is concrete proof of it. But if we start electing officials running on promises to marginalize or discriminate against any minority - even if it's technically legal (many things have become legal in recent years which would have been considered unthinkable in the past,) then in my humble opinion, we have not learned from history. And those who do not learn from history, frighteningly and sadly, are doomed to repeat it.

And that is what I fear is "upon us" today, personally. I fear that loss of equal protection under the law more than any terrorist attack. Because it represents the loss of something which in my opinion is greater in magnitude and worth than even life. And that is liberty.

I respect the views of those who disagree.

edit on 9/16/2010 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
MY FELLOW AMERICAN INFIDEL, take heed.

Watch and pay attention to what is happening here at home.
What is currently happening here today happened in France 15-20 years ago, and no one bothered to speak up and take action.
Nobody in France was man enough to stand up and shout, nobody, but a former screen goddess from the 60's.

In a book she wrote in 1999, called "Le Carré de Pluton" (Pluto's Square), in a section in entitled, Open Letter to My Lost France, Bardot writes: "...my country, France, my homeland, my land is again invaded by an overpopulation of foreigners, especially Muslims." For this comment, a French court fined her 30,000 francs in June 2000. She had previously been fined in 1997 for the original publication of this open letter in Le Figaro and again 1998 for making similar remarks.

In her 2003 book, Un cri dans le silence ("A Scream in the Silence"), she warned of an “Islamicization of France”, and said of Muslim immigration: Over the last twenty years, we have given in to a subterranean, dangerous, and uncontrolled infiltration, which not only resists adjusting to our laws and customs but which will, as the years pass, attempt to impose its own.

Wikipedia

The last statement is worth repeating:
Over the last twenty years, we have given in to a subterranean, dangerous, and uncontrolled infiltration, which not only resists adjusting to our laws and customs but which will, as the years pass, attempt to impose its own.

Call me paranoid if you want, call me racist or whatever the convenient label of the day happens to be, but think of me the next time you hear about France trying to take their country back.
Think about me the next time you hear about the UK and the new wave of terror threats it faces from home-grown jihadists.
Think about me the next time you hear someone say they have a right to build the mosque.
Sure they have the right to build, but I also have a right to say "They shouldn't".

I predict if they go ahead with the plans to build, it will pave the way for the next Timothy McVeigh.

So, appease all you want but I'm telling you, the Islamization of America is upon us.
You have been warned.

"An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile hoping it will eat him last."
- Winston Churchill

edit on 15-9-2010 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

This is what they said about the Jews in the 11th, 15th, 17th centuries, the moores, this is what they said of the Gypsies, the Polish, the Turks this is what they said of of the educated, the liberal, the poor, the different right before they executed them in almost every single chapter of history - really, really sad stuff you are preaching here - just sad.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by SevenThunders

I can say that for all you Bible thumpers as well.
www.usbible.com...
Female sex with an animal; both die.

If a woman approaches any beast and lies with it, you shall kill the woman and the beast; they shall be put to death, their blood is upon them. (Lev. 20:16)

Sex between a man and his sister-in-law - any children produced shall die.

If a man takes his brother's wife, it is impurity; he has uncovered his brother's nakedness, they shall be childless. (Lev. 20:21)

These are really barbaric laws you conservatives want to shove down our mouths. I guess they're much better then those Communist ideas.

I have tons more barbaric Christian verses to share as well.
www.usbible.com...
A man or a woman who is a medium or a wizard shall be put to death; they shall be stoned with stones, their blood shall be upon them." (Lev. 20:27)

If there is anything they desire to know, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church. (1 Cor. 14:34-35)

Looks like your Bible is just as evil as the others.

You went right for it barely a dozen posts after I called you out on it!

If you think that verse from 1 Corinthians is a barbaric verse, then I put it to the test -- how many men here would have little problem standing up before a congregation of hundreds of people and ask any question, having the humility to understand his ability to be a fool?

How many women here would have little problem standing up before a congregation of hundreds of people and ask any question, having the humility to understand her ability to be a fool?

Would it not be shameful for a woman to outdo her husband if he is more prone to handling humiliation? It is, in a sense, a slap in the face to the husband regardless of how well the woman spoke.

People will not be honest about what their hearts say, but if anyone here is honest, it is easily understood that women in general have a much harder time dealing with humiliation than men do - and even then, in the most recent times, even men are starting to act like women, so few really know how to deal with humiliation well anyway... so let 1 Cor 14:34-35 read :

"If there is anything they desire to know, let them ask their masters. For it is shameful for humanity(being the princes and princesses that they are) to speak in church."

Now, be careful to translate that verse as "a woman will not speak in church", because that ain't the case. If the message is true, there is no reason why not.

But the point of the verse is to prevent, in large part, vanity from becoming an issue within the church.

Back to your other attacks -- once again, there is nothing wrong with having Laws to back up the Good Book. I'm sorry you guys have such a hard time dealing with One who is ABOVE telling you what is right and wrong.

And people thought that I was anti-authority. Come on now.

Show me where ISLAM shows TRUE forgiveness and tolerance. If you want to back up a religion and claim it's not dangerous, show us how it would be better.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
i]reply to post by Alxandro

Really guy? Islam is not something to fear. If you are afraid, you might have a better time at glenbeck.com. its people like you that make this country suck and throw us back to the stone age. There is no place for religious superstition and mumbo jumbo in the twenty first century and that includes muslums and I'm pretty sure they know that about themselves. Most muslims view the koran as a collection of tribal folklore that is a nice guide to live by, not an instruction manual on how to destroy white society in the same way that christians view the bible. Not the truth, but more like an example on how one should live his life. Have you ever met a muslum? They are great people with a sense of purity and community. Islam is no more defined by its extremists than christianity is (the only demographic that I have noticed that has any problem with anything foregin) islam has osama bin laden, christianity has glen beck. If glen beck had the same capitol and political pull as bin laden he would also be a "terrorist" and would spend his time killing brown people. Always remember, one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. George W. Bush is a terrorist.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by guyopitz

Does anyone remember what FDR Said on his first inaugural address?

"Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself"

Let me expand some of that that I feel is germane to this discussion a bit...

This is preeminently the time to speak the truth, the whole truth, frankly and boldly. Nor need we shrink from honestly facing conditions in our country today. This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance.

historymatters.gmu.edu...

This sort of baseless fear mongering perpetrated by the OP and others only serves to try and paralyze our nation from going forward. It's these same kinds of people that put forth propaganda during the cold war trying to get Americans afraid of "the red menace". They did this so that the people would look outward for the enemy instead of thinking about the real enemy that is inside.

It's the exact same propaganda machine at work folks. They just replaced "commies" with "Muslim".

The irony is so insane.

Read everything you just said.

You say that others are spreading fear and you are telling people not to fear fear, but then you cause them to fear what others are saying by claiming that they are going to paralyze the country?

Where are you?

Notice how the nation has been taking up more of a communistic approach since the whole "commie" scare?
Dunno, but if you're gonna relate the two, be ready for what comes next I suppose.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

reply to post by lestweforget

Yep! We're just so sorry for them. They all hate us secretly. Looks like the Christians would love to have this country under their control.
www.usbible.com...
www.usbible.com...
Hey if the Bible tales you so! lol

The only supposed Christians who want any control at all in this government are possibly some christians who are afraid of tribulation and hope to make some sort of safe-haven for themselves...

Which, I will admit, a lot of self-professed Christians might think this way.

But there are no Christians that I can think of that honestly believe in running the world because most Christians know that the world is run by the prince of evil - and we are from out of the world, but not of the world itself - and many other reasons you could find out for yourself if you wanted.

And who would risk being on the world-stage when being so easily deceived by greed, politics, vanity...?

ISLAM wants control of the government simply because there is no way in hell that any secular law would allow ISLAM to practice its religion fully.

But, as for Christianity, there is no law against loving your neighbor. Notice how there are no stipulations for this commandment in the Bible? Not... "Love your neighbor IF..."...

Just plain and simple "Love your neighbor." There are no laws against this.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueLightRain
i]reply to post by Alxandro

ow that about themselves. Most muslims view the Koran as a collection of tribal folklore that is a nice guide to live by, not an instruction manual on how to destroy white society in the same way that christians view the bible. Not the truth, but more like an example on how one should live his life. Have you ever met a muslum? They are great people with a sense of purity and community.

what a load of Islamic loving BS. Purity and community. They are about as welcoming as their bombs are. I was born a JEW (but don't practice such nonsense) and find Islam more offensive than Hitler.

As a female in the 21st century I find Islam to be the most pungent and disgraceful farce known to mankind. They are oppressive and often primative people who have failed to adapt to the modern ways of life choosing to spout nonsense from a book written by a rapist and murderer not to mention pedophile as he married his wife when she was six. This is how the men of Islam want life to be.

Islam or as most pronounce it "I will smash my wifes face into that wall if she doesn't cover her ankles" is brutish and uneducated. The men are cowards and send out little boys (often raped by these men) off to their deaths with bombs strapped to their little bodies. And the Koran is not a collection of folklore (laugh my t***ies off here) as it is ment to be the word of Allah, God and his 99 most glorious names. Folklore? where did you hear this. The Koran is 22 plus years of Mohammmmeeedd learning to write and taking lot of mind altering drugs in order to hear Allah speak to him directly!! NOT folklore!!

edit on 053030p://f37Thursday by sassyncute because: because scooby said so!!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

reply to post by SevenThunders

Dear God you don't know the Bible at all. Jesus did not Fuller anything at all. Of course you can keep following blindly.
www.messiahtruth.com...

For 2,000 years Jews have rejected the Christian idea of Jesus as messiah. Why?

www.aish.com...

Of course Jesus was a very evil person. Think about it!
www.usbible.com...

But I say to you that every one who is angry with his brother shall be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother shall be liable to the council, and whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be liable to the hell of fire." (Matt. 5:22)

29"If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and throw it away; it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell.
30And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away; it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell." (Matt. 5:29-30; Mark 9:43-47)

Jesus is a very evil person when it get's down to it.

Jews rejected Christ as the messiah because Jews wanted a physical savior, not a spiritual one.

If Jesus is evil, then we are all in -serious- trouble.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

Wow, hate much?

That's the kind of post one would expect to read just before someone went on a killing spree somewhere.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

They are loving as long as another bombing and beheadings are no happening around the world that have Islamic "terrorist" attached to it calling westerners infidels and evil

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Jews rejected Christ as the messiah because Jews wanted a physical savior, not a spiritual one.
As in they wanted him to have actualy existed?

I was under the impression that they deny Jesus as a messiah because he failed to fulfill their propehcy and taught against the Torah?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hi, I'm a First Nations woman. The whitemanization of what I call Turtle Island began many moons ago. We were invaded and stripped of our lands, raped, murdered, and beaten for speaking OUR LANGUAGE HERE.

Does not feel good.

Does it?

Since your ancestors, and everyone elses ancestors decided to come to this land and take without asking, now I say to you, it does not feel good, does it. You have no room to speak about what is being stolen from you. I don't want to hear about how YOU WANT YOUR COUNTRY BACK. I would like MY COUNTRY back, AKA Black Hills. Your ancestors took sacred land and defiled with the images of your leaders. Now you don't want the Muslims to have their building overlooking ground zero.

That is all.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Asherah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

The irony is so insane.

No, the idiocy of your post is what is insane.

Read everything you just said.

I did, the question is, did you read what I wrote?

You say that others are spreading fear and you are telling people not to fear fear, but then you cause them to fear what others are saying by claiming that they are going to paralyze the country?

I am saying that the people who are trying to make others afraid are trying to do so to paralyze this country. I am saying to not be afraid along with these idiots, because they are low IQ mouth breathing morons. These people are terrified of their own shadow. Why in the world would anyone give these people credence is beyond insane, it's a symptom of a serious mental defect.

Where are you?

None of your business.

Notice how the nation has been taking up more of a communistic approach since the whole "commie" scare?

No it hasn't

Dunno, but if you're gonna relate the two, be ready for what comes next I suppose.

Or not be scared and live your life I'll be willing to bet that life won't end because people who have a different faith have that different faith.

What these idiots don't understand is that Muslims have been in this country for over a hundred years without causing a problem at all. With a record like that, it's highly doubtful that they are going to be starting to take over now.

en.wikipedia.org...

So, again, my suggestion is don't let the fear mongers get you afraid. They are 100% wrong, and they are all idiots without exception.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I can see that TPTB are still successful in keeping fear alive in this country. They've been doing it since 9/11. It's amazing how easily swayed people still are. They've moved from using the terror meter level chart, to using Muslims. I keep saying this over and over again. To everyone who will listen. They want you to hate the Muslims right now.... really bad. In fact, they need you to be angry, and to fall right into their trap. The left hand has been keeping you soooo busy over the summer and now, what? What is the right hand doing?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Call me paranoid if you want

Works for me.

Thank you for giving permission.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sassyncute
Islam or as most pronounce it "I will smash my wifes face into that wall if she doesn't cover her ankles" is brutish and uneducated. The men are cowards and send out little boys (often raped by these men) off to their deaths with bombs strapped to their little bodies.

Weird. I have a friend who is a practicing Sunni Muslim. His Christian wife doesn't cover her ankles, and yet her face remains unsmashed.

I take it you did not know that Muslims are allowed to marry non-Muslims, even if they don't convert to Islam. They're all about destroying the infidels...but somehow miss that little loophole.

He's also quite kind and has a college degree.

And I must have missed where he raped a little boy and sent him out with bombs strapped to his body. I can't be around him ALL the time, so it must have been on some weekend that we didn't hang out.

You did refer to "Islam" and "the men" in general, as if they all conform to your twisted beliefs, right?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The amount of ignorance regarding Islam is staggering.

The haters love to call themselves "infidels," as if Muslims are coming after them.

However...Jews and Christians are seen as "People of the Book," and it's actually a punishable offense under Islamic Law to use the term "infidel" (or, more correctly, "Kafir," which means "disbeliever") against a Christian or Jew.

Yes, they do consider atheists to be infidels...but so does mainstream Christianity. But it's better to scream about the SCARY foreign religion than the one that's all around you.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Islamic sharia or Christian sharia, it is all the same to me: a bunch of intolerant $@%&*! with the inability to mind their own business and/or total cowards afraid of their own shadows.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

Looks like you are just as ignorant as all the others. I dare you to read the New Testament from cover to cover. There are no verses in there that command death to the unbeliever or to stone the adulterer.

Dare accepted.

Luke 19:22-29 (King James Version)

22And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:

23Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?

24And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.

25(And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)

26For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.

27But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

From the same book as your own signature. I'm interested to hear your response.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Cougian because: formatting

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Great post Alxandro! S+F from me.
Islam will be the death of us all. No, really.
Especially, the non-muslim appologists for Islam, they are in for a shock.
I come from a non-muslim country that had the "privilege" to be a part of the last Muslim Empire.
I suggest the tolerant, mosque loving non-muslims start studying the word dhimmi because that's what we are to the muslim.
Even to the nice ones, we are dhimmis.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join