It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Greer,

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
On another forum I frequent, someone made mention of Stephen greer, and I was under the asumption due to comments here that he was considered a hoaxer and his work was not looked upon favourably.

someone care to fill me in on the details?

thanks

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
He says that he was in direct contact with god since a teen...

Need I say more?

Just do a search of steven greer hoax on google, there's plenty.

People who sell books and make money on the subject are almost always charlatans.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius

People who sell books and make money on the subject are almost always charlatans.

Big assumption that one. If you dedicated your life to the subject and wanted people to know - surely you'd write a book so others could read it? Books cost money to make?

Having said that, and purchased and read Greer's book - I gotta say - it seems very fluffy and egotistical... just my own opinion.

I have bought many books - and they were worth every cent - and the knowledge they contain is mind expanding. You can get pfd's too - but i prefer holding a paper book in my hand. that is all

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by canuckster

Canuckster.....

Steven Greer is a respected & hard worker who is going to bring disclosure to us all.

He is also to be highly commended for his tireless & generous work on free energy.

All in all, he is an adornment to Ufology.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
He says that he was in direct contact with god since a teen...

Need I say more?

Just do a search of steven greer hoax on google, there's plenty.

so, basically, he is a ATSer

lets be real here, half of the members here experienced some weird $#%$¨¨$ in life

in the other half, you find disinfo agents, or bots,haters and maybe some good people

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Canuckster.....

Steven Greer is a respected & hard worker who is going to bring disclosure to us all.

He is also to be highly commended for his tireless & generous work on free energy.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Thats sarcasm right?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The disclosure project was interesting then i found out he was trying to pass off a butterfly as an alien well you can work out the rest and fluffy and egotistical is a good description of Greer infact.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by saphic

Saphic.....

Thats sarcasm right?

Well…..I guess he’s not perfect…..

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
C'mon...the guy tried to pass a trashcan lid as a flying saucer !

Oh, Stephen Greer...

Thought I read Billy Meier...

My bad.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by canuckster
On another forum I frequent, someone made mention of Stephen greer, and I was under the asumption due to comments here that he was considered a hoaxer and his work was not looked upon favourably.

thanks

canuckster,

I find your post somewhat disingenuous. In your OP you say that due to comments here, Greer and his 'work' are not looked upon favourably. Surely you would have also seen the reasons why in said posts? Search for the Greer threads on ATS. Whether or not your willing to consider that information is up to you.

IRM

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
just out of interest - to the constant knockers of Greer - have you actually read all of his book?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
To be fair no i havent but i have seen some of his lectures and im afraid he has gone as nutty as a fruit bat

edit on 10-9-2010 by saphic because: spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Canuckster.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Oh Maybe....Maybe not, sometimes you can be too much.

Canuckster, seriously....did you just come out of a coma or prison and not realize what Greer has done to the UFOlogical arena? Just do a search a him on ATS and you will find out. Otherwise, you will end up giving him $1000 to spend an evening with him in some field, in a lawn chair, looking at the sky with a complimentary bottled water from a municipal water source.
Something happened to him after he assembled all those witnesses for the Press Club a few years back. He gave up a medical career to be charlatan? I think something happened to him in the process.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by saphic
The disclosure project was interesting then i found out he was trying to pass off a butterfly as an alien well you can work out the rest and fluffy and egotistical is a good description of Greer infact.

It was a moth actually. Caught in the light from a lantern or flashlight. It doesn't really matter at this point.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos40

Originally posted by saphic

It was a moth actually. Caught in the light from a lantern or flashlight. It doesn't really matter at this point.

Kratos40.....

Yup.....this one.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67a103947298.jpg[/atsimg]

I got a million of 'em!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 10-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Added link

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by canuckster

thanks

Greer is the one and only messiah, the true chosen prophet of UFOligy chosen by the invisible ET's as a teen. He needs you're $1000 cash to disclose free energy, Disclose classified UFO files and black programs. Just look at his awesome psyche. Not only is he a spiritual guru and contactee he is also the president for the hair club for men. The "paid debunkers and disinfo operatives" have derailed Disclosure by slandering Dr Greer on ATS. They are trying to stop him from selling the truth

The Rabbit hole
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stanton Friedman on Greer
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-9-2010 by theMegaladon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I think Greer is an alien... in a muscle suit. Ever watch his facial expressions?

Honestly, I can't disagree with his stated intent. I am hoping for some free energy in my stocking this year.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I have heard people say Greer is a Reptilian and i don't buy in to the Draconian shape shifter stuff, but it is actually true in a sense. Greer is a snake in a human costume: con man and UFO entrepreneur,alien playboy he is the most interesting man in the world. If Stephen was here he would say something along the lines of I don't always drink kool aid," but when I do, I prefer Dos Hoax.

Stay thirsty, my friends

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
God bless Greer. His only supreme being is himself, in-spite of the sometimes great work he's done (Alien abducted or not). Top brass in this field, in my opinion, has and continues to be two people. Timothy Good and Linda Moulton Howe through all the years have researched thoroughly everything, I've read, they've written -- books or otherwise. Both have open minds and both listen but their research characteristics really are second to none my friends.

Decoy

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Canuckster.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Oh yes I forgot about that!

I think he only needs another ten years of I Am A Sucker! donations before we can BUY his free energy, I wonder how much it will cost?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join