It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Talk On The Physics Of Consciousness With Steven Greer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by theMegaladon
What does Physics Of Consciousness have to do with Aliens and UFO's? How is Greer some authority on Physics Of Consciousness?

Before I go off on an unecessary tangent and take this off topic can you explain what this video is about. Is it about disclosure or is it about how we can explore our conscious mind in order to meet up with ET? if its the first then I am throughly disappointed.

[edit on 8-9-2010 by franspeakfree]

I would tell you if i had not all ready known it was another one of Greers infomercials to stay in the lime light. Im just as confused as you are. What is it about exactly? We went from disclosure to free energy with Greer now using psychic powers to levitate rocks and fly ? Am i seeing a pattern?

Let me use my Physycs of Consciousness to enlighten you all with rainbows of light from the powers i have gained from the ET's.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cc027eb53c6.gif[/atsimg]

Dont forget to buy my $30 DVD to find out the secrets on how to do this too people.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Don't let the bully henchmen bully you hit girl

TURN TO KRRRRRRYYYYPTOOOOONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEE

*Personally Greer is not a fav - but thanks for posting eh!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Thanks maybe u crashed in, read my mind and saved me from a whole lot of typing

I owe u the skin off my finger tips

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Greer went awol after a good start then the dollars and fame got in the way like most disclosure peers?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I have one of Greers old socks would anyone like to purchase it for say $3000?

Its a bit cheaper than paying for all those non event vector in and hug an Alien camp outs

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
I have one of Greers old socks would anyone like to purchase it for say $3000?

Is it moth-eaten, by any chance?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

And there's more! I hadn't realized the earth has only four years of oxygen left according to Greer! Maybe if we all held our breaths.....? Or perhaps the gas produced by this windbag would make up for all the oxygen/air we use up?
Nope! That's just methane he blows out and thus no use to man or beast!!

And Lilliputian aliens he claims he's met just a couple of inches tall!! Geeeeez!

After a few blooming minutes into that vid my rage-ometer went into meltdown and I wet my pants with hot coffee. Lesson learned: Never drink hot coffee when listening to Greer!! Sheeesh!

[edit on 8-9-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

OrionHunterX.....

Hey.....

Did you know there's a "dark side" to this guy?

Do a search for "Greer posts naked pictures of himself on internet" or something like that. I found discussion of this in both body building & "UFO" type forums. I don't have my notes with me right now, so I can't recall where I searched.

As I wrote here, this is consistent with Greer's relentless narcissism.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
omg like srsly guys show some respect for the man!

He has done more for exopolitics than any of you.

[edit on 8-9-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Yes... he has done more for exopolitics than any of us. Hes done more to discredit alternative thinking than any of the membership here. The press this guy gets, we could all do without. Like Alex Collier and all the other BS artists, this guy gives science, and UFO interest a bad name.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

On the subject of respect here's an old CSETI image which Greer used to show contempt and disrespect for those who fund his lifestyle.

As we all can see it is an insect flying close to the camera.

Greer, however, decided to dupe his followers and state that it was an extraterrestrial "energy anchor" that he had transdimensionally vectored into camp!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I really do not get this guy. I was really amazed to see the presse conference Greer launched in mid 2001. I forget what it was called exactly, but there wre a dozen or so credible witnesses, most of them military, talking about ufo and et experiences.

I thought that was a really well done effort to bring this topic to the attention of the masses.

On the other hand you have these absolutely absurd episodes, like the bug photo or the supposed alien "rohrschach style".

I really do not understand this guy...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
mr opion of steven greer has dropped greatly over time, i think hes more focused on making money than actually exposing the aliens

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I hate the guy. Truly detest him. Some parasites have a purpose in the bigger picture and indirectly generate something good...in Greer's case, he's a blatant parasite...the Alpha Flea. It's better to have an obvious parasite in the field than the covert ones.

I was gonna ignore Greer threads after posting against the guy for two years. Gets kinda pointless?

Instead, I've realised that your supportive threads are providing a great spotlight for his numerous hoaxes, frauds and loose morality. A lot of ATS readers and members are his target victims! As long as a Greer thread is alive and kicking on ATS, he's losing small-time supporters. Sales will drop off and that's a good thing

For these reasons, I've flagged the thread

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think it should be mandatory that every Greer thread be introduced by the internationally known, critically acclaimed, and multi-talented star of theater and television, John Cypher. We can use his intro from the Disclosure Project's 2001 media event as the signature intro to the threads, starting from about 1:00...

"For seven years, I walked through the door, planted my feet, and tried to tell the truth as Chief Daniels on Hill Street Blues . . . "

I've never gotten over my disbelief at the the fact that guy was chosen to introduce Greer at the 2001 press conference.

edit on 8-9-2010 by NightGypsy because: Add content

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

omg like srsly guys show some respect for the man!

Easy there Grimace. What is your angle on this whole thing? You blindly (?) promote Greer on this site and demand we show respect to this conman? Why? I don't believe you honestly believe him, do you?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
New Talk On The Physics Of Consciousness With Steven Greer

Quite interesting rajaten, because it’s not only Steven Greer that is studying The Physics Of Consciousness, for instance Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell is doing the same.

So there is more to The Physics Of Consciousness then one would expect.

For those interested in that subject is here an interesting video about it.

Institute of Noetic Sciences - A World Transforming A production of The Institute of Noetic Sciences.
This inspirational video was created for the IONS Conference in the summer of 2007. It describes the work of IONS and the science of consciousness and it invites people to think differently about themselves and the world we live in. It gives a sense of how and why IONS came to be, and why so many people are so passionate about the work of the Institute. Director: Kelly Durkin

www.noetic.org...

Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell

Biography
Traveling back to Earth, having just walked on the moon, Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell had an experience for which nothing in his life had prepared him. As he approached the planet we know as home, he was filled with an inner conviction as certain as any mathematical equation he'd ever solved. He knew that the beautiful blue world to which he was returning is part of a living system, harmonious and whole—and that we all participate, as he expressed it later, "in a universe of consciousness."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dcc0410eebbe.jpg[/atsimg]

Trained as an engineer and scientist, Captain Mitchell was most comfortable in the world of rationality and physical precision. Yet the understanding that came to him as he journeyed back from space felt just as trustworthy—it represented another way of knowing.

This experience radically altered his worldview: Despite science's superb technological achievements, he realized that we had barely begun to probe the deepest mystery of the universe—the fact of consciousness itself. He became convinced that the uncharted territory of the human mind was the next frontier to explore, and that it contained possibilities we had hardly begun to imagine. Within two years of his expedition, Edgar Mitchell founded the Institute of Noetic Sciences in 1973.

Today, Dr. Mitchell serves on the board of directors of the institute. He continues to be active at institute events, including lectures and conferences. He is the author of The Way of the Explorer.

www.noetic.org...

more info

www.noetic.org...

There was also a very interesting interview about it with Edgar Mitchell on Coast to Coast.

Edgar Mitchell - ET Visitation Consciousness etc Coast To Coast - Sep 12 2007

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

As we all can see it is an insect flying close to the camera.

Interesting picture.

Well, I can see something is flying indeed close to the camera, but do you have any idea of what kind of insect it is then?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Before I go off on an unecessary tangent and take this off topic can you explain what this video is about. Is it about disclosure or is it about how we can explore our conscious mind in order to meet up with ET? if its the first then I am throughly disappointed.
[edit on 8-9-2010 by franspeakfree]

The first five minutes are the hosts talking and some commercial type stuff. Then Greer comes on, talks about Zero Point Energy, universal consciousness, the universe as a hologram, the Moon landings, videos of transdimensional spacecraft which you can view on the DVD that comes with his book, the UFO coverup, and the transnational corporate conspiracy. Then the audio cuts off abruptly. I may have missed a few topics - he jumped so quickly from point, saying nothing new and never anything in detail, and using distracting language, that is hard to follow.

In other words, you aren't missing much.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
I really do not get this guy. I was really amazed to see the presse conference Greer launched in mid 2001. I forget what it was called exactly, but there wre a dozen or so credible witnesses, most of them military, talking about ufo and et experiences.

I thought that was a really well done effort to bring this topic to the attention of the masses.

On the other hand you have these absolutely absurd episodes, like the bug photo or the supposed alien "rohrschach style".

I really do not understand this guy...

You have illustrated my own confusion perfectly here...

Since he's the leader of Disclosure Project, is that supposed to invalidate the dozens upon dozens of high-level ex-military personnel who don't share any of these fraudulent tendencies with Greer? Have they been duped, or is the whole movement a fraud? I highly suspect that the movement is genuine, but Greer is in it just for the fame.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join