It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for the FEARLESS.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
My question is very simple. Would you sell out the human race to be a sucker slave in a society that is majority non humans (knowing humans are being tortured, experimented on made into food) . Just so that you can feel good about living? Just you your family would have to be able to sell out otherwise your new masters are your family... I think some would be very quiet with the secrets that would atleast give the human species a fighting chance just like today. But would you.

If YES then why?

If NO then why?

[edit on 9/2/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

To answer my own question NO, I will die with my loved 1z first before becomming fearful for myself. Just interested in what other ATS folks got to say AS IT DOES MIMMIC THE WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY in some ways if not all.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Would you sell out the human race to be a sucker slave in a society that is majority non humans (knowing humans are being tortured, experimented on made into food)

YES - in a Pleiadian minute...

BUT - only so I can rise above the chaos and turmoil to save what is left of the human race..!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d49fabb68729.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I will check back later to see if any fearless are willing to answer. I mean this is not the type of trait that you would want to represent humanity universally RIGHT? I would think individuals who behave like this within their species WOULD SELL OUT AN ENTIRE SPECIES OF ANOTHER KIND when POSSESSING SUCH A WEAKNESS and dont think attributes such as these SHOULD GO GALACTIC, if it were possible....
. That trait would pass down an entire bloodline weaking it totally. Just a thought....

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Interesting, but I do appreciate the reason. Thanks
2nd

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

My question is very simple. Would you sell out the human race to be a sucker slave in a society that is majority non humans (knowing humans are being tortured, experimented on made into food) .

Your question begs an answer that no one will offer except as, on one hand a joke, or the other as obvious.

No one will paint themselves as a Judas with any seriousness.

I fail to see the point except to create a conversation that is otherwise pointless without some hidden, hitherto unspoken clause or agenda.

Nothing personal... just saying.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Its fine and I ask to see the mindstates of humanity within a well controlled conspiracy site such as ATS. Many outtabox thinkers here so wanted to see how far out they would go even in the face of fear. And Judas that blood no comment..... SO no I am not attempting to have anyone abducted mass gathered RESCUED or anything like that... Just a question for my FELLOW HUMANS LOL
Thanks for your comment though.

[edit on 9/2/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Good thing no such scenario will ever come true so we don't have to make such a hard decision.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Skin for skin! you would no doubt have many sellouts, just like people can think rational when there is a gun pointed to their head. you won't get any serious answers just a lot of jokes like the OP said and people flexing the muscles(acting tough).

I wouldn't sell out others to save me, if these aliens are so "enlightening" maybe its their form of a test? thats probably how i would look at it.

(edit for...poor choice of words?)

[edit on 9/2/2010 by The Endtime Warrior]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yes!!!,

why? because we have already done this....

In America, in order for us to maintain the lifestyle we live, people around the world have to suffer....

and yes it is the truth...

We invaded Iraq for Oil

Afghanistan to continue CIA money laundaring operations...

We will invade Iran as well when they decide to switch to the Euro from the Petrodollar as we did in Iraq.

We have overturned governments in Africa to protect US intrest in resources.

and Yes, we are all responsible, because we allow this to continue.

[edit on 9/2/2010 by FoxStriker]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I answer your question with a question:

Who would willingly and disconcertingly patronize with an extraterrestrial group that undoubtedly allows for the massive torture and cruelty towards members of one's own race?

I don't know about you, but I sure in the heck wouldn't trust ANYONE that sees nothing wrong with plucking select human specimens for whatever means, while they coldheartedly blast off to help you and your family colonize another planet.

I may be a Sith Lord, but I do have a heart, and believe whole heartedly in The Equality that only pure Love can bring. If we, as a species, cannot save The World from ourselves, then we ALL deserve to go to hell and/or become extinct.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Is Lando Calrissian a member?

I'm up for the Facelift plan!

I have often pondered this question in relation to humans not aliens. For example if the Illuminati exists, and you were a shoe in to gain incredible power and wealth, would it not be better to reduce the organisation to the ground, than to become a faceless minion?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Ah I see why you sent me that U2U...when I said "flexing muscles" I wasn't referring to your pic ROFLMAO.....
I meant in general....people acting tough, not your "superman" pic
Don't be so sensitive!

I would have talked in private but I'm brash like that you'll have to forgive!
my god do I love "context"

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Not only would I sell out the human race I would then sell out the non-humans to some other non-humans so that in the end mutiple races would would be crushed beneath my boot and many worlds would burn... Unless of course they did not have beer, then I would have to stick with you humans.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by MrSpad]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Ophiucus 13.....

My question is very simple. Would you sell out the human race to be a sucker slave in a society that is majority non humans (knowing humans are being tortured, experimented on made into food).

Neither!

Mask will save us all!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

PS: Mask.....I'll be at the Yacht Club.....call me when you've sorted it out.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

"but I'm brash like that"

i think facelift has you beat on the 'brash' hands down, so dont apologize.

in regards to the opening post, i couldnt leave my loved ones, so if they go down so do i. hopefully we haven't outlived our usefulness to whomever is calling the shots. what a horrible prospect.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Short answer:
Who knows. Ask me when/if it happens.

Long answer:
I kind of think that the greater majority - if not all of us - have *sold out* at some point in our lives. Have sacrificed a piece of ourselves for a perceived benefit for ourselves.
Most of us in some way 'play the game' of the societies we live in...its just the degree of how much we *play* that varies.

However...if your question is more around making a stand, picking your team, facing assimilation or servitude - or death, then my answer at this moment (as again, noone truly knows until they are faced with such a choice in real life) would be based on previous history...on events/incidents where I have literally been placed in the position of 'succumb or die'.

I'm still living. So some may view that as meaning that I toed the line of that specific ultimatum. However - I didn't...I advised the person to go ahead and pull the trigger.
They didn't...and so I live.

Its not a macho thing - its a personal thing...but I kind of believe that its better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

That said - that was then, this is now. I now have a wife, a child, a family...and so I'm also conscious my life is not my solely my own as it was back when staring down a barrel.
So...who knows what I'd do now...I do hope and pray I never have to find out.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
NO, I wouldn't sell out my fellow man, and for a few different reasons....

1. What's to then prevent them from not honoring their promise to me?

2. Better to die free than live as a slave.

3. Alien weapons can shoot BOTH ways... (I'd assume)...so I'd be more for turning it against them

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join