It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for the FEARLESS.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I would never sell out the human race to any alien.

It is a sad thing that some have done this already and now its just the timing.
It seems apparent by the gradual setup happening that we are being prepared to accept anything done to us by TPTB.

There is a solution and we are being controlled not to use it!
Even the ones following the mainstream mind control are not immune to what is planned, nor their families.
And for the TPTB as being part of the human race , room will be made for them in the pot!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I like how you think TrueBrit, and it is nice too see that these traits given to us genetically and spiritually from the Alpha to ensure our survival and spiritual development still run deep within many of us. This is a good thing no matter how uncomfortable it can become because it shows how powerfull 1z soul really is and can become. Thank you for you input my friend well appreciated.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
great thread.

I Don't post anymore.

Ya want reality?

They tell me I have 3 months due to "acute bacterial prostatitis"

I thought about that and shaved 3 strokes off my golf score.

80 trillion folks have been through this world and we all have one thing in common...

we all die...

seeya later......happy trails to all...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I would rather destroy everything than to sell human race into slavery.

What you say they cant have anything huh
. Very destructive but I like it my friend. It shows you are not willing to take what NATAS has to offer you over WHAT the LAMB has prepared for us all good job...

[edit on 9/3/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
Living "martyrs" are better than dead "martyrs" - at least most of the time.
[edit on 3-9-2010 by halfoldman]

I see your perspective, but remember you are ETERNAL so when considering this the dead martyrs for their deeds may be back to destroy these evil E.T. which are part of NATAS spiritual evil minion. And as well you may not have the time to infiltrate these evil e.t. as another posted they may possess telepathic abilities and may just let you think you are doing something as they observe your actions and to try and determine a pattern for future reference then once they are through they would be through with you. Thanks for interacting within my thread friend.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

I see what your saying and yes it would bother some to see bodies destroyed from special weapons ect. and yes we may be out numbered but once we gain the strength that if I die I will pass on strength to the next to fight harder then ultimatly the opposing evil E.T. force would have no chance because it would be like honey bees going into battle knowing when they sting they may die but still prepared to sting with all the energy they have within them. Causing the over all power of the Oppressor to be weakened because if no one wants to comply then YOU TRAVELED ALL THIS WAY for slaves for mines, women to impregnate and food and only thing you may leave with is some tainted radioactive food products that arent even tasty COMPLETLY WASTING YOUR TIME COMMING HERE AND IF THEY CAME FOR US TO BE THEIR ENERGY SOURCE AND WE DIDNT PROVIDE THAT MAY TRAPP THEM HERE UNTIL THEY CAN FIGURE OUT WTH TO DO FOR FOOD AND ENERGY AND WHO SHALL MINE FOR THEM AS THEY WOULD BE TO BOSHI TO DO IT THEMSELVES LEAVING THEM WHERE???? Nice to see buddah you also possess that warrior gene gven to humanity from ALPHA. Thanks budda for you input

[edit on 9/3/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ionsoul
I would never sell out the human race to any alien.

It is a sad thing that some have done this already and now its just the timing.

So you are 1 as well who feels this is something that is currently happining right now, interesting.

Originally posted by ionsoul
And for the TPTB as being part of the human race , room will be made for them in the pot!

And I wish TPTB could see and understand this as well they are only pet mice of a snake so eventually the snake shall get hungry and get tired of playing with its pet mice and will eat them as well. They cannot be this powerfull (TPTB) that is and really not be so smart to see that they are walking into more bullish then those of us who are considered sheeple OR WOLVEZ IN SHEEPLE CLOTHING
Thank you ionsoul for your contributions.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by theonlyrusty

theonlyrusty, I am sorry to hear about your health issue and I do wish you the best with you journey I will pray for you. YES there have been X amount of people here overtime and yes we all die THIS IS OUR FLESH PAYMENT TO NATAS FOR OUR SINS. But please remember YOU ARE ETERNAL CREATED BY THE ALPHA THE PERFECT. And once freed from these flesh bodies we are free to be what we were originally created as OUR PERFECT SELVES. So again I hope and wish the best for you and your family and will pray for you to have some peace in your dealings with pain and suffering my friend, and thank you for taking time to elaborate on my thread here...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Sounds like game theory!

set of concepts aimed at decision making in situations of competition or conflict

How many respondents would act purely for the benefit of the collective? How many would only act in the interests of the group if it meant minimising harm to the self or loved ones? Or to improve circumstances or chances of the self and loved ones? How many would take no account of the needs of the collective?

Are you collecting data on this?

Just visited a Thread about the 'system'. The OP presents the idea that the system is necessary to 'save us from ourselves', that without systemic control, we would all be wild beasts committing heineous acts and acting only in the interstests of the self.

And yet, it is the self same system that crushes our true human potential, exploits our weaknesses and ignores our anguish.

What does this have to do with the supposition that any visitation by alien races could result in individual humans having to make choices that could, potentially, lead to the end of humanity as we know it?

We need no external monsters to force this decision upon us!

My choice would be as my choice is now. I would not sell out but I do not think the act would be fearless. I would, with much trepidation, enter into the alien construct, whatever, and quietly work to undermine any negative impact this contruct has on humans.

However! Being a parent can change everything! As a human, I might choose to die for the benefit of another, even for the benefit of the collective but I would kill for my children.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Would I sell out the human race to save me and my family? In a heart beat. I don't know any of you, and honestly I don't care if you live or die. I hate to be so blunt, but it is what it is. My family is the only thing I'm willing to die for and if I can save them by selling you all out, sorry folks, but you're headed the way of the dodo.

Now, if it's a question of only saving myself then no, I wouldn't sell out the human race.....but you better believe I'm going down with my gun in my hand and a Marlboro in my mouth.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
A few things first.

-I have no idea why I would be given this choice. I don't believe I have anything to offer the aliens over anyone else.
-I don't know why any aliens that would wipe out an entire species would make this offer unless it was to put the survivor in a zoo.

My drive is always to see what's next. It's a selfish habit, but I don't want to miss a thing. It would drive me crazy to think that I would be wiped out with the 6 billion others while Joe Schmo gets to be the alien's pet.

However...I don't know what kind of life you could possibly expect as the only survivor in the zoo of aliens that were willing to wipe out billions of your brothers and sisters. Probably not good.

So...considering all things. No.

If this happens and one of you happens to be that pet....to you I say "I hope they probe you daily".

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

i think i read this right - ell out all humanity to suffering etc, just so you and your family could live happy lives? yes i would, i hate people, everyone i know, knows that, most would deserve the torture anyway - so yes i would, i want my family to have the best life they can get for generations to come.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

I COMPLETELY agree with you - who cares if these people live or die? we dont know them, we should do whatever we can to save our loved ones, if you dont...well, your worse than us.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It depends whether or not I like the non-humans more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join