It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks to release CIA paper tomorrow. 8/25/10

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SurefireII

Uhm...check your link. I linked it to a thread I did not write.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Released 5 seconds ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MODS please close this thread...all further discussions to the above thread.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by ExPostFacto]

Dude, wut? I went there and I don't understand why you had me waste my time like that. Are you trolling or having problems setting up?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurefireII

Released 5 seconds ago.

I believe your a little late duplicating this thread for your own, nice try though you troll!

there's no trolling here - you can have the same story in breaking news and any other category at the same time. no duplication - you can post in either thread

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
10 seconds ago on twitter-
LEAK: CIA Red Cell Memorandum on the United States as an "Exporter of Terrorism"

http://__._/wiki/CIA_Red_Cell_Memorandum_on_United_States_%22exporting_terrorism%22,_2_Feb_2010

his CIA "Red Cell" report from February 2, 2010, looks at what will happen if it is internationally understood that the United States is an exporter of terrorism; 'Contrary to common belief, the American export of terrorism or terrorists is not a recent phenomenon,

I'm fairly new to the world of espionage, but in the above quote, are they suggesting for example like what the US did with drug lord Escobar, promoting him and funding him then turning around and having him killed?

This CIA doc though compelling seemed a bit of "jargon" to me, which made it somewhat vague and hard to understand. If you could clarify in your own opinion or interpretation I would surely appreciate it!

Also I have seen some posts about wikileaks not to be trusted. Can anyone submit to me why or how this could be in fact an organization trying to disrupt and delude the people? The past statements in their own right would pose an interesting reply~

[edit on 8/25/2010 by VonDoomen]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

Released 5 seconds ago.

I believe your a little late duplicating this thread for your own, nice try though you troll!

there's no trolling here - you can have the same story in breaking news and any other category at the same time. no duplication - you can post in either thread

Yeah well, smart thing would be to have it properly set up before referring other people to it.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boomadatigger

Bah. You guys are too much. I fixed it not 30 second after posting. The site said it was released 5 seconds ago. I immediately started a thread to learn that apparently the site was wrong and it was release almost an hour prior. finding the correct thread I linked it.

Geez...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomadatigger

Originally posted by justyc

Released 5 seconds ago.

Yeah well, smart thing would be to have it properly set up before referring other people to it.

Aint that the truth!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You guys are arguing over threads on ATS about this?

That is even more entertaining than the contents of this "leak"

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
You guys are arguing over threads on ATS about this?

That is even more entertaining than the contents of this "leak"

Not arguing. Merely making an observation.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

First of all you are not trolling, second dismiss the person that is trying to derail the thread and keep the information updated you are doing a great job.

Now as the thread goes, my husband has been warned that he is not to link to Wiki for any reason (due to his job) and to my amazement and amusement it includes me at home.

Government propaganda at its finest . . .

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Oh really? I could have sworn MSM reported that the Military order was for "government secured computers only."

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Yes you are right, but the memo that my husband received (he is a retired Marine working aboard our local base) recommend that neither at home including family members living in the same house.

I told him to tell the government what they can do with their "recommendation"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join