It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucus And The Return Of Planet X!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

All you have to do is see that I respond to one post, but then again you jumped at the chance to make a stupendous error. The articles I was responding to were in the range 1981 to 1987.

you didnt respond to a post, or else you would have qouted it, instead you were responding to a poster.

for the sake of being more clear to you i'll qoute you again

Notice how Lucus has chosen only articles before 1989.

i do believe the word ONLY means - "Without anyone or anything else" to qoute the online dictionary,

its a fact you posted that he only choses articles from before 1989 and it is a fact that you are wrong there.

if you are now trying to reword that to mean something more specific, well then i guess you must recognize how wrong you were, and still are?

maybe you dont have the ability to recognize it at all.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

you didnt respond to a post, or else you would have qouted it, instead you were responding to a poster.

Wrong again failed one. There was a link in my post to a specific post. So please stop looking feeble and trying to justify a failed position. It's making you look like you.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

It should also be pointed out that you are making no effort whatsoever to attempt and support the hoax claimed by Lucus. Why is that?

Instead you go on your pathetic ad hominem attacks which is all that you can do. Sad, very sad.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
[edit on 31-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
C'mon rajaten please post a concise statement about those pieces of whatever posted by Lucus. What does that pile of unrelated junk mean?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

So once again a supporter of the Lucus hoax has nothing to say. You can't defend any of this gibberish can you? You are not interested, because you have a closed mind. You can't take the evidence that shows this to be a hoax and a fraud.

So all you can do is spam the thread. I seem to recall someone that took a month long hiatus from ATS because they were spamming the threads.

Instead of spamming why not post a concise statement for Lucus as to what that pile of unrelated stuff means. Lucus ran away and doesn't try and defend his claims. Will you?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I'm curious as to why you haven't started any threads Stereologist? Surely you could settle this once and for all by starting your own thread, perhaps entitled:

"Debunked - 2012, Nibiru, Annunaki, Ancient Astronauts, OOPARTS, Vimanas, correlations between ancient societies, impossible architecture (et cetera)......."

These seem to be your areas of expertise, and I'd be fascinated to see you put together a full thread based on your worldview. As it is, you're present on everyone else's threads about these sorts of things, and tend to debunk everything related to the possibilities of high tech in ancient times, alien genetic engineering and whatnot.

I'm not saying Lucas isn't full of BS, but I would like to see you compose an original thread telling us once and for all what the Stereologist message is..?

Cheers,

Noah.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NoahTheSumerian

LOL It would be boring if he made a thread about 2012. I bet he took this job and thought it would be easy to debunk us 2012 believers. He seems to be having a hard time trying to convince his side of the story.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NoahTheSumerian

Actually, such threads have already been written and well substantiated. Why would I do what 2012 believers do and that is to post repetitive threads that have already been addressed.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

The only ones having a hard time with 2012 are those with closed minds such as yourself dragnet. You continue to disregard the overwhelming evidence against these claims. It's the old head in the sand trick, with fingers in ears, and screaming I want to be misled at the top of your lungs. It takes great effort to avoid the unavoidable conclusion that this is all nonsense.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I bet Stereo even thinks 9/11 was orchestrated by 19 kids with box cutters under the direction of some guy with a laptop in a cave.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Austexdude

Another off topic post.

Notice that Lucus makes no effort to support his failed claims. This is a hoax.

When you can't defend a hoax you turn to ad hominem attacks. That's the true sign of a failure.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What's up Lucus? Looking for more free advertising for your hoax?

Why don't you just buy some ads. Then there couldn't be any rebuttals to your falsehoods, misrepresentations, and all of the other junk you post.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by stereologist]

[edit on 31-8-2010 by stereologist]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Lucus, rajaten asked a question. Don't you have time to answer her questions?

You have time to make silly and inane ad hominems. Surely, there must be time to answers an admirer's questions.

So far you've avoided answering questions every since you were called on the claims of increased fireballs.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Stetreologist is a disinfo agent, most likely out of Virginia.

Go to Google and type in "Stereologist" in quotes. Notice the great number of forums he is a member of where he says the same stuff over and over and over.

At 18 posts/day on ATS one wonders how one could have the time to be so active on so many forums?

This guy spends his entire day on forums going from thread to thread trying to debunk anything about this subject. He is on a mission.

Maybe when the CIA packed up and went to Colorado they left him behind in Virginia because he's such a bad and predictable shill.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
OK folks, things are getting a bit testy out here - again!

To get back on track, does anyone want to venture a guess as to why 1989 is so important in the dates? Any idea what astronomical observation makes this date so important when it comes to the study of the solar system and the newspaper accounts that have been mentioned?

Rajaten, AustexDude, dragnet53 ... anyone?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Does Stereologist have a PhD? I bet not.

Dr Jaysen Rand does and he agrees with everything in my presentation.

Here is the interview on The Intelhub

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It should also be pointed out that you are making no effort whatsoever to attempt and support the hoax claimed by Lucus. Why is that?

i've already told you, yes you in particular, i dont know why i must repeat myself, for the most part regarding this im on the fence, i said that like 10 pages ago, all you do is try to polarize people and convince them they should believe its a hoax.

Instead you go on your pathetic ad hominem attacks which is all that you can do. Sad, very sad.

the fact that you would even imply or pretend that your every post isn't doing the exact same thing is about the most pathetic thing i've ever seen.

believe me, you are far more feeble then i could even comprehend.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Austexdude

Actually he doesn't. His actual name is Paul Bondora. The schools he claims to have attended have never heard of him. The music industry has never heard of him, despite him claiming numerous Grammy nods and gold and platinum records. The only degree that can be found linked to him is an honorary degree in Energyinformative Sciences, which is not a legitimate field of science and in fact other than connected to Bondora I can only find one link that and that's from the school where he supposedly got his honorary degree, and if you look at the website it does not look like any kind of accredited school. "Dr. Jaysen Rand" is just another one of the many charlatans in this field who make up honorific titles and degrees to make themselves more knowledgeable than they actually are. If you actually did any kind of research instead of just confirming your beliefs you would have realized all of this.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Xcalibur254]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join