It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucus And The Return Of Planet X!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

His information is well researched, its you who ones needs a lot of credo to follow.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm really laughing now. Apparently, you have no idea what research means.

Why don't you try and support any of his ideas?
You can't.
You haven't.
You won't.

Why? Because you know that it is rubbish.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Austexdude

So now you throw out a pile of stuff and claim nothing about it. That's smart since it adds up to zilch. This is just a laundry list, nothing more.

For example:

Lucus thinks it is odd that seismic equipment is placed at Yellowstone. That place has been shaking for years.
So what if there is a turn over in politicians and CEOs during an economic downturn.
So what if seismic stations are being upgraded. That has been happening for over a century.

What's the point of all of this? Lucus doesn't say. He tosses together a meaningless pile of unrelated crap and thinks it is useless. How pitiful.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Notice how Lucus has chosen only articles before 1989. Does he actually think people are so stupid that they won't notice this? Those articles are over 35 years old.

Does he sum up what he thinks this pile means? No. Of course not.

This is more pitiful junk tossed out by a hoaxer.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It is plain and clear that Lucus is not making any effort to defend his claims. His intent is to spam the thread with more of his meaningless drivel instead of defending his claims, which if he actually did any real research would discover to add up to zilch.

This is just a hoax.

He claimed earlier that he would defend his positions on a number of issues such as more fireballs now than before, but he failed to do that.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Hey dude ya forgot one,
www.ips.gov.au...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Something tells me with his ignorance that he will 'find' something. Ignore feature though is so great. I like criticism, but I hate ignorance more.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkstar2

Interesting indeed.

I love the part where it states that sedna is in a comet like orbit on one of the lines posted on that picture of yours.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by dragnet53]

[edit on 31-8-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Yeah, it seems he is and still say he runs that 2012hoax site.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Hey do you think I will be safe at 500m above sea level? Or is that elevation a waste of time? I really need to know dude my plans are based all around it.
Whats your opinion?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Hey do you think I will be safe at 500m above sea level? Or is that elevation a waste of time? I really need to know dude my plans are based all around it.
Whats your opinion?

your plans ??
my plans so far i have bought 3 water bottles cases
i already almost finished one

tell me about your plan ..
so coming on the roof drinking beers with me will not be your plan for december 21th 2012

i will run only if i see something coming from far away to my direction
if you have a plan to enter a bunker that you made 5-6 meters in the ground .. is not a good idea ..
you need to look at the sky first and observe if you are in danger
exemple: you enter your bunker and 1 minute later a meteorite the size of a house fall on your bunker ... you see what i mean ?
i only wish that you be carefull my friend

and if a meteorite the size of Australia falls on earth .. then we are screw .. no place to hide.. thats why i will not hide .. but i will watch the sky .. im like a observer .. i like to observe so many things in life
especially big storms
or falling meteorites

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Notice how Lucus has chosen only articles before 1989. Does he actually think people are so stupid that they won't notice this? Those articles are over 35 years old.

Does he sum up what he thinks this pile means? No. Of course not.

This is more pitiful junk tossed out by a hoaxer.

what are you blind or something? no i did not notice the articles are older then 1989 BECAUSE the articles range all the way up to this year. and every year before that for longer then 35 yrs

all you gotta do is glance at the posts two posts above your own to see that,

you have shown your hand so blatantly in this thread that only a fool would support you.

i dont think its pitiful as you state the most pitiful thing in this thread is you.

you must be the most ignorant disinformed individual there is,

why do you ask him about the meaning of it all? i thought you already said the point was the facts? so now you change your stance. just grasping at straws,

you need to get a life you have spent WAY TO MUCH time following this member of ats around rudely criticising him in a very unreasonable idiotic manner.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I could tell you my plan....

But then I would have to kill you

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

An inability to ever make a post with content appears to be your forte.

Do you ever plan to make a post with content?

As far as this mumbo jumbo of throwing out unrelated items and claiming something must be there certainly begs the question, "What is there?" It certainly does not indicate a new planet or a 3600 year cycle that has been thoroughly debunked.

The piling on of nothingness is a revealing way of saying - I know nothing.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

LOL. You sure do like to link me to a website that tells how foolish you are. Why is that? Why, do you want to link me to a well written, and well thought out website that shows your ignorance of even basic science, basic math, basic reading skills, ... why?

Are you attempting in a meek manner to admit that there is nothing whatsoever to this 2012 baloney? Are you admitting that this is a hoax? It certainly seems that you are.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

You'll be safe wherever you are. This is a hoax. Exactly where in this hoax do you see anything of a threat to you? You going to look silly if you move and then you realize after spending lots of time and money that Lucus set you back and there was no reason to expend the fear, the money, and the time.

This is a hoax.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

You are obviously the blind one that can't follow the thread. Please put on your reading glasses.

All you have to do is see that I respond to one post, but then again you jumped at the chance to make a stupendous error. The articles I was responding to were in the range 1981 to 1987.

There is a reason for choosing articles from that time period and choosing articles from newspapers rather than peer reviewed journals.

I know you have no idea why. Would you like to know why? Do you think you can follow a simple lesson in why Lucus is perpetrating a fraud?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
So now we have a bunch of defenders that show up and yet none of them can produce a coherent statement about the supposed facts tossed out by Lucus.

1. Where are the links
2. Where is a coherent statement

Let's see if any of the hoodwinked folks can make a coherent about these unrelated issues posted by Lucus. If there any any meaning to these articles or is this just spam?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join